Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Rollin' in the deeeeeeep! [Tally-poo!]  (Read 35260 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Rollin' in the deeeeeeep! [Tally-poo!]
« Reply #440 on: July 14, 2015, 04:06:10 pm »
"An incident that doesn't end up in me handcuffed to ya?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #441 on: July 14, 2015, 04:07:10 pm »
"I wouldn't mind you handcuffing me."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #442 on: July 14, 2015, 04:12:19 pm »
"Uhh...what?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #443 on: July 14, 2015, 04:13:13 pm »
Temple raised his brows at him, like he couldn't imagine what the problem might be.  "What?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #444 on: July 14, 2015, 04:14:13 pm »
"Er...never mind." Cyrus cleared his throat and shoved another bits into his mouth. "Point is, no shenanigans."

Offline Tally

« Reply #445 on: July 14, 2015, 04:15:28 pm »
Temple suppressed a sigh.  It was like their conversation last night hadn't happened at all.

"No shenanigans."  He gave a nod.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #446 on: July 14, 2015, 04:16:41 pm »
"Ya follow me and go where I say and don't go runnin' off," Cyrus said, looking over at Temple. "I ain't gonna have ya gettin' hurt on my watch."

Offline Tally

« Reply #447 on: July 14, 2015, 04:18:24 pm »
"I know, I know."  He'd heard the whole speech a couple times now.  It didn't exactly annoy him to hear it again, though.  It was just Cyrus being Cyrus.

"I promise you," he said, looking Cyrus in the eye so he knew he was taking this seriously, "that I will cleave to your side and heed every word.  Okay?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #448 on: July 14, 2015, 04:20:34 pm »
Convinced enough, Cyrus dropped his eyes back down to his food with a nod. "Good enough for me," he said, and finished off a good portion of his plate before he had to call it quits.

He'd been way hungrier than he thought; there was only about a fourth left on his plate.

Leaning back in his chair, hands resting on his full belly, he let out a satisfied sigh. "I should let ya cook more often."

Offline Tally

« Reply #449 on: July 14, 2015, 04:21:18 pm »
"I can do that," Temple said, dragging the plate over to himself so he could finish it all off.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #450 on: July 14, 2015, 04:24:01 pm »
With that all taken care of, Cyrus pushed himself to his feet. "So, we've got the day to ourselves now to do whatever. Any ideas as to how ya wanna spend it?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #451 on: July 14, 2015, 04:28:12 pm »
Temple drummed his fingers on the table, trying to decide just how forward he wanted to be.

Pretty damn forward, he decided.  "We could try the making out you wanted to do last night."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #452 on: July 14, 2015, 04:30:11 pm »
Cyrus choked on another sip of coffee, and only by the grace of the gods did he manage not to spray it.

He sputtered, pounded on his chest, and wiped at his lips where some of the coffee had started to leak out.

"Oh fuck, I said that, didn't I?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #453 on: July 14, 2015, 04:33:03 pm »
"Right before you started kissing my neck, yeah," Temple said.

And, just so there was zero confusion here.  "Which I wouldn't mind again, by the way."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 04:42:42 pm by Tally »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #454 on: July 14, 2015, 04:48:14 pm »
"...I'm gonna go shower see ya!" Cyrus blurted out before Temple had even finished that sentence, and he was off down the hall without another word.

Offline Tally

« Reply #455 on: July 14, 2015, 04:52:33 pm »
He'd either scared Cyrus off the idea completely, or managed to entice him even more.  Frankly, he didn't care which just then.  He was just happy to be done with all the subtlety and guess work.  Cyrus knew exactly where he stood, now.

It all depended on what Cyrus intended to do about it.

While Cyrus showered, Temple made himself useful and got their travel packs out of the closet and emptied out.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #456 on: July 14, 2015, 10:35:06 pm »
Cyrus didn't step out of the bathroom until he was showered and fully clothed--and it had, admittedly, been a rather cool shower, at that.

He still had his towel wrapped around his shoulders to catch the dripping of his hair. "Need the shower?" he asked. "Cold one might do ya some good."

Offline Tally

« Reply #457 on: July 15, 2015, 12:03:24 am »
"I bet it will," Temple muttered.

He stopped on his way there, turned back around to say one last thing.  He was on a roll with this stark honesty business.  Why stop now?

"Just so there's no more confusion," he said, "you should know you can have me anytime and any way you want me."

Then he disappeared into the bathroom.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #458 on: July 15, 2015, 12:10:50 am »
Cyrus shielded his eyes with a hand and ducked his head so Temple couldn't see his face, biting back a loud groan because...he honestly had no good response to that.

Was...was he serious?

He couldn't be.

No. No, he probably totally was.

Head still reeling, and not from the hangover, Cyrus trudged over to the living room, sank into a chair, and flipped the TV on to the news because he needed something nice and mundane in his life after that.

Offline Tally

« Reply #459 on: July 15, 2015, 12:15:23 am »
Temple emerged not long after, damp hair clinging to his face, and joined Cyrus in the living room.

"Anything that affects us?"  He nodded at the news program.

He'd keep things friendly from here out, unless Cyrus gave him reason to believe the man still was not getting it.  He'd said what he needed to say.  It was all on Cyrus now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal