Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Rollin' in the deeeeeeep! [Tally-poo!]  (Read 35567 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Rollin' in the deeeeeeep! [Tally-poo!]
« Reply #400 on: July 14, 2015, 01:45:27 pm »
"I grabbed ya. I kissed ya and trapped ya against a wall and..." Cyrus passed a hand over his eyes. "I didn't...I didn't know I'd get that outta hand."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #401 on: July 14, 2015, 01:49:15 pm »
Yeah...yeah that had happened.  Trouble was, Cyrus had no way of knowing just how badly Temple wanted those things.

"But I liked it!"  He gave Cyrus's shoulder a shake, trying to draw him out from shrinking into himself more.  "I wanted you to kiss me and I wanted to keep going.  I only stopped because you were too drunk to realize what you were doing."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2015, 01:50:25 pm »
Cyrus jerked his head back up and looked at Temple in surprise. "...What?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #403 on: July 14, 2015, 01:51:11 pm »
Temple's head tilted in his attempt to understand.  "What?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #404 on: July 14, 2015, 01:51:40 pm »
"...Ya wanted that?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #405 on: July 14, 2015, 01:52:17 pm »
Temple's bark of laughter was incredulous.  "Did the moaning not give me away?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #406 on: July 14, 2015, 01:53:10 pm »
Cyrus's face flushed red. "...Coulda been a groan."

Offline Tally

« Reply #407 on: July 14, 2015, 01:53:58 pm »
"...It wasn't, though."

Where they actually having this conversation?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #408 on: July 14, 2015, 01:55:53 pm »
"Oh. Uh..."

Cyrus passed a hand through his hair and sucked in another breath, looking away again. "I knew what the fuck I was doin'."

Offline Tally

« Reply #409 on: July 14, 2015, 01:57:36 pm »
Temple scoffed.  His hands returned to Cyrus's head and he took up massaging him again.

"I'm not sure I believe you.  You couldn't even stand up straight without swaying back and forth."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #410 on: July 14, 2015, 01:59:04 pm »
"I was drunk, not blackout drunk," Cyrus muttered, closing his eyes and just...letting this happen for now. It felt nice, and with his head aching as it was, he was in no position to complain and had no willpower to stop i.

Offline Tally

« Reply #411 on: July 14, 2015, 02:00:56 pm »
Which didn't change that Temple had done the right thing in refusing him.  Nearly-falling-over-drunk wasn't any better than blackout drunk to Temple's mind.  But he let Cyrus have this one.

"Fine," he said, fingertips kneading Cyrus's head.  "You knew what you were doing."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #412 on: July 14, 2015, 02:02:30 pm »
"That's why I'm apologizin'. Get it?" Cyrus said, glancing back over at him. "I didn't wanna like...take advantage."

Offline Tally

« Reply #413 on: July 14, 2015, 02:05:43 pm »
Temple was about to get exasperated, but he had to remind himself that Cyrus was hungover and aching and anxious.  So maybe reassurance instead of snark, just this once.

"You weren't," he said, hands dipping downward to massage the base of Cyrus's skull.  "It was hard to tell you no."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #414 on: July 14, 2015, 02:08:15 pm »
Awkward silence followed that statement, as it slowly began to register that Temple...wanted him.

He was...probably way too hungover for this.

"...Really?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #415 on: July 14, 2015, 02:09:17 pm »
Temple allowed a sigh to escape.  "Yes."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #416 on: July 14, 2015, 02:10:56 pm »
Still utterly boggled, Cyrus looked away again and rubbed at the bridge of his nose. "...Never kissed a dude before."

Offline Tally

« Reply #417 on: July 14, 2015, 02:12:10 pm »
Temple urged Cyrus around a bit, so he could get at his shoulders.  "First time for everything."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #418 on: July 14, 2015, 02:16:13 pm »
"Wasn't much different from kissin' a lady," Cyrus continued, still perplexedly musing out loud and closing his eyes as Temple got at his shoulders.

Offline Tally

« Reply #419 on: July 14, 2015, 02:18:30 pm »
It was a good thing Cyrus couldn't see Temple's smirk.  Might have ruined the moment.

He kneaded Cyrus's shoulders, enjoying the feel of Cyrus's body beneath his moving hands.  "I am a bit on the feminine side."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal