Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Temple Rosales, Pilot Echo  (Read 941 times)

Offline Tally

Temple Rosales, Pilot Echo
« on: February 25, 2008, 08:09:53 pm »

Temple Rosales, Pilot Echo[/size]

"It's a mortal's nature to worry." ~his last words to Providence

stones taught me to fly
love taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so its not hard to fall
when you float like a cannon..

stones taught me to fly
love taught me to cry
so come on courage, teach me to be shy
'cos its not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball
~Damien Rice: Cannonball
[/size][/center:1zsf3m3e]

Current Threads:
A Pilot in Teinar
[right:1zsf3m3e]Completed Threads:
Providence

__________________JUST BECAUSE I'M LOSING[/size]

Name:
Temple Rosales

Species:
Human

Height
5'8"

Home:
The Citadel, Haviah, Aedolis

Pilot Echo

DOESN'T MEAN I'VE LOST_______________ ___[/size]

Appearance:
Inky black hair, with right side usually hanging free and left side tucked behind his ear.  Arresting violet eyes. Slender, elegant.  Delicate features.

Personality:
Grumpy.  Angry-arrogant in the way of people who are insecure.  He's always been bitter toward his older half brother, Roman.  It hurts his pride that Roman is so much weaker than he in psychic power and from a lower caste and yet so much higher than him in rank. He takes his responsibilities as a Pilot very seriously.

Strengths:
Above average in the strength of his psychic power...

Weaknesses:
...but below average in his ability to control it.

History:
His family life was quite happy and well-adjusted until Roman showed up, the result of a long-term affair his father had with a low caste stripper.  He hated Roman from the start, looked down on him for being both a bastard and of lower caste, but more than anything it burned him how dismissive Roman has always been towards him.  He was thrilled when his own psychic powers manifested and he was able to follow Roman into the Pilot ranks, but that feeling of triumph didn't last long.  He struggled throughout the whole of the training and barely passed.

Dislikes:
Roman, pretty much everyone else too

Wins the RotE award for:

Additional Pictures:

Commentary:
He wasn't originally going to be Roman's brother, but I liked the last name Rosales so much, I gave it to both of them. :B
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 10:06:50 pm by Tally »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal