Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: June, Stage 1 Pilot Candidate  (Read 891 times)

Offline Tally

June, Stage 1 Pilot Candidate
« on: June 22, 2008, 08:42:54 pm »
[center:1vytbn9z]JUNE; Pilot candidate

"FUCK YOU ALL I'D RATHER JUMP!" ~ first impressions are so important

Conclusions manifest, your first impression's got to be your very best
I see you’re full of shit, and that’s alright
That’s how you play, I guess you’ll get through every night
Well now that’s over
~Trapt: Headstrong
[/center:1vytbn9z]

Current Threads:
Negative
[right:1vytbn9z]Completed Threads:
No data.[/right:1vytbn9z]

__________________IDENTIFY YOURSELF

Name:
June

Species:
human

Height
5'8"

Home:
ATC, Haviah, Aedolis

Pilot candidate

__________________THE REAL YOU

Appearance:
His style might best be described as eclectic. He wears whatever he can find. Likes horrid patterns. Short red-brown hair.

Personality:
Push him and he pushes back.  Push harder and he'll match you. He refuses to participate in the training not because he doesn't want to be a Pilot, but because trying to make him do something is the surest way to make him do the opposite. With Aedolis trying to force him to be a Pilot, he will do whatever it takes to make it to TRIM or he'll die in the effort.

History:
June was found in an Aedolian city on the frontier that was far less regulated than Haviah. He made a living through illegal street racing and gangbanging and is a chain smoker. Graffiti art is one of his more productive talents.  Now uprooted from his home and brought to the capital, he is determined to be sent to TRIM because he sees it as a means of controlling his own fate.

Abilitiess:
I suppose you could count foolhardy recklessness as a strength. His strengths as a psychic are as yet undiscovered.

Dislikes:
right now, every Pilot in existence
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:12:57 am by Tally »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal