Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Halvard From Maddock  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Zero Undead

To Halvard From Maddock
« on: February 14, 2018, 03:31:44 pm »
---Text Message Sent 3:20PM---

Hey! This is Maddy, from last night, and I just thought I would, I don't know, see if you wanted to see me over coffee again sometime? I am not super good at this if I'm being honest. It feels like forever since someone actually wanted to, you know, just talk. So, uh...yep!

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

Re: To Halvard From Maddock
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 07:37:41 pm »
---Text Message Sent 7:35PM---

Hi. Coffee would be nice. I'm not very good at this thing either to be honest as you said. We could meet sometime this week if you wanted. Or next I guess. Up to you.

--Halvard

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 08:34:50 pm »
---Text Message Sent 8:25PM---

How about Friday? Actually would you like to meet at AHOW again and just get breakfast while we're at it? Ah, if that's too much I understand. Just, like I said, feels like forever since someone just wanted to talk. It feels weird, but exciting, to be meeting up with someone for more than just a quick hook-up.

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 08:39:41 pm »
---Text Message Sent 8:39PM---

Friday's fine as long as you don't mind a really, really early morning? I have work at 0600. I get it if you're not interested. Can do another day or...something. You tell me what works for you I guess...if you're still interested. Sorry :/

--Halvard

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 02:25:29 am »
---Text Message Sent 5:20AM---

Early workday there, big boy. My only concern would be just how early we might need to meet? I mean, I would hate to feel rushed through breakfast when trying to also enjoy someone's company, wouldn't you? Do you work Saturday? If that's better for you maybe we could do that and then we can linger longer over the endless waffles and coffee special. ;)

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 10:43:42 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:43AM---

Saturday would work better, yeah. I'm not on call this weekend so I can be free for however long you want to meet up for. Umm do you like to sleep in and want to meet late morning or...? I'm up for whatever. You choose.

--Halvard

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 11:25:23 am »
---Text Message Sent 11:22AM---

Okay, then let's say Saturday at, mmmm, 7am? I don't mind waking up early when there's actually something to look froward to on that day~. So it's a date?

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 12:07:16 pm »
---Text Message Sent 12:06PM---

It's a date! Meet you there at 0700. Don't forget your appetite ;)

--Halvard

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 12:17:26 pm »
---Text Message Sent 12:15PM---

Oh don't you worry, big boy, I always bring that. ;3

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2018, 03:58:02 pm »
---Text Message Sent 7:15PM---

Hey just wanted to say thanks for the cake again and apologize for having to dash. I had a prior obligation. The cake is absolutely amazing though. Did you really make it yourself? It's too good to be true. I have only one complaint though. It would have been better if you were there to share it.

Next time? ;)

--Halvard

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2018, 04:14:37 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:15PM---

Hell yeah I made it myself, if you're going to make a special cake you can't just use some box mix. Although I get it is hard to believe someone can be as adorable as me and also that talented at baking, but I am a super package deal and you haven't begun to learn my many talents. ;D (1/2)

Seriously though, I'm glad you liked it so much! Honestly I was worried it would be a bit much for anyone not as much a chocolate fanatic as I am. Next time you can tell me your favorite cake and I'll make one special just for you. I will even feed it to you if you want, Big Guy. <3 ;3 (2/2)

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2018, 04:18:27 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:15PM---

It is indeed unfathomable though I shall try to stretch my imagination to take in the full package that is you though.

What happens if chocolate happens to be my favorite then? Do I not get another Maddock Exclusive Cake?

--Halvard

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2018, 04:41:38 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:17PM---

We miiiiight be in trouble then because I will use any excuse to indulge in more homemade chocolate cake. Unless you're totally fine with getting fat on my chocolate cake, because if you are we're super good and nothing to worry about.

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2018, 04:47:36 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:19PM---

Hmm I'll be sure to up my workout regime then. Perhaps you could help with that?

--Halvard

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2018, 05:00:50 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:24PM---

What kind of help are we talking? I have no doubt I could get your heart pumping, big guy, buuuut...well you should know the kinds of places my naughty little mind goes by now. ;3

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2018, 05:06:50 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:31PM---

Cardio is definitely very important in any workout. You're not wrong there. As for your mind, I claim innocence on where it may wander. Don't blame me if it's gotten itself lost in a Samariel gutter!

--Halvard ;)

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2018, 06:08:18 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:31PM---

A Samariel gutter! I don't think I've ever had it wander into such a place, good sir, whatever are you implying? I am an innocent little lamb. ;P

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2018, 06:16:51 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:33PM---

You're right. You just live there. ;P

--Halvard

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2018, 07:16:47 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:34PM---

I do not! What were we arguing about again? Oh, right. When is next time? Don't laugh, but I kind of miss you. I KNOW. I just saw you earlier, but that was only for a couple minutes. Let's do something soon?

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2018, 07:36:25 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:48PM---

Breakfast Saturday? Going to be a long day tomorrow but it will go by faster knowing I get to see your smiling face the day after.

--Halvard

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal