Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Seiteki, From Victor  (Read 348 times)

Anonymous

To Seiteki, From Victor
« on: May 11, 2008, 01:26:23 am »
Subject: Save me!

To: Seiteki <SeitekitheOld@RotEmail.com>

Hey, it's your loving little brother calling! How's things going for you out in space? Probably better than they are for me. I thought this candidate thing would be fun, but, I probably should've given it a little more thought. I probably should have done that for a lot of things, actually, come to think of it. Must get it from the fatherly creature.

This candidate just... Doesn't get it. It's enough to drive me to the drink! (Melodrama!) And, get this. She thinks she's older than me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!

She told me to, "Respect my elders." Too bad she isn't one, and there's no way in bloody hell I'm about to start respecting you. Not that I don't love you! Love love! I think I'm done my venting for now, anyway.

Write me back! So I know you haven't been sucked into some vortex and died of suffocation (:

<3 Victor.

< ---------------->
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To Seiteki, From Victor
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 01:41:44 am »
Subject: I really hate you.

To: Victor <VictortheYoung@RotEmail.com>

I really wish I had told mom to go through with getting rid of you. But then I think about how lonely I'd be over all these years without you... And I change my mind. Sort of. You've already gone through the candidate thing, remember Kota? Well, you probably don't, you don't really remember anything.

You really need to lay off those drugs, Little Bro'. They're messin' with your brain waves.

You're exactly like your Father. Just don't be knockin' up any military personnel like he did.

Older? Well, she must be old enough to assume that then. Don't go running off your mouth, you know we can't mention anything too... Important. Also.

Respect your elders. I'm probably the only person on this planet is older than you, even if it's by 12 years... Or was it 13? It's been so long that I can barely remember.

Oh great, you little bastard, I'm home sick. Expect a hug when I return from this ... space place. Who had the bright idea to go into space?

I hate technology. Everything was so much more easier back then -- And I wrote you back, now go tend to your candidate and make sure she doesn't turn out psychotic like all the others... And you.

- Seiteki.

P.S : Say hi to Oink for me, she must be lonely without Whiro to pick on.

< ----------------------- >

Anonymous

Crackers and cheese
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 11:54:02 pm »
Subject: Crackers and cheese

To: Seiteki <SeitekitheOld@RotEmail.com>

I remember Kota! Kinda... But, I think I actually liked that candidate a little bit. This one's making it difficult for me to like her, and I don't like not liking people. I hope you at least kind of understood that sentence. Maybe those drugs are messing with my vibes.

Oh well, I loves 'em!

And, I can't promise nothin'! I'm too much like my dad to be doing that. And, what can I say? Some of these military chicks are hot! Some being the key word there...

Don't worry, I haven't let anything slip for all these years, I think I'll be fine. It just makes me laugh. Then people look at me like the cheese just slipped off the cracker. Meh, it probably has. Screw the cheese. I don't need it.

You can have my cheese! I'll give it to you with my hug! How's that sound, eh? Some Victor cheese? When are you coming back anyway? I miss your entertainment! I mean... Company. Yes.... Love! <3 Oink sends her love, too! She misses you.

Hurry back my sweet! *CLUTCHES HEART* I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!

Victor!

< ------------------------->

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal