Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Roman From Seiteki  (Read 324 times)

Anonymous

To Roman From Seiteki
« on: October 16, 2008, 01:56:12 pm »
I'm confused to all hell.

Somehow my candidate (Seth Gransomethingorothe r) got his child, his little baby child, into his room.

I saw his blog post and I asked him to e-mail me with details, the mother is off on vacation (...don't know to where, but she's obviously still here) and he's to take care of the little whelp for a week.

Seeing as how I have no idea what to do, or what to tell the guy I'm going to poke you for info.

So, Rommy, wha'do'ai'du?

-Seiteki Tora
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

Re: To Roman From Seiteki
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 02:05:46 pm »
He what?! How the HELL did that happen?

Dispatch security to his room immediately and have the child removed. By force if necessary. If he can't find someone to come take her, have them hand her off to social services.  They'll take her to the care facilities in the adjacent military housing where she should have been in the first damn place.

He attempts to sneak anyone into the ATC again, he's trimmed. No warnings, no second chances. This is an unacceptable breach of security.

-Roman

Anonymous

Re: To Roman From Seiteki
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 02:08:25 pm »
I'll let him know the Big Boss says so.

Seems like this guy has a sense of chivalry a mile deep, so I'll use some quoting so he doesn't try and fight off the guards. Some retarded Pilot gave him some super arm as well, which he could probably use to rip off someone's head, I suspect it's the one who found him; Kat something.

I hate kids and young adults.

- Seiteki.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal