Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Speak of the Devil and He Shall Come Dance with You in the Pale LED Lights!  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Nix

(OPEN BY REQUEST)

Jon really wasn't sure how he managed to get to to Syn first, or maybe some of the other Pilots who were supposed to come were already here among the crowd, he was fairly certain they'd agreed to meet by the main bar in the club. Normally it was pretty hard to get a seat at the main bar, unless of course you were a celebrity. Which was why Pilots often sat there. And why it was so crowded around it.

It had been a while since Jon had been to Syn, but the bar tender still recognized him even in street clothes and made sure he got his old seat. "Nice to see you again Pilot Rheeves, what can I get you sir?" The pretty woman asked him as he sat down.

Jon pulled out his com and checked something before looking back at the bar tender and smiling. "Start me off with a jack and coke and five shots of whatever's good."

"Expecting company then?" She asked with a small chuckle as she fixed his drink thought over what to do for the shots.

"Yep!" He grinned and thanked her for the jack and coke as she started to set up the shot glasses. He turned towards the dance floor and main stage before taking two small pills out of a mint container and downing them with a sip of his drink before returning the small container to his pocket. He was going to have a good time tonight if it killed him.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 07:01:27 pm by Nix »

Catalina

Iriel was excited. This was probably one of the few times She actually got a chance to go and hang out with other Pilots at a bar. Hopefully Rhys was actually coming She did not seem to keen on coming at first. She thinks.
Iriel walks into the club and finishes looking at her phone one last time before setting it to vibratie and putting it in her pocket after she enters the club.
Everyone seemed to agree to meet in the main bar at least. Iriel made her way through the crowd and sighs when she gets to the main bar She sighs with reliëf and sits down curling her tailminto that like a coiled up snake to hopefully keep people from stepping on it.
She knowtices another Piolet ordering five shots then smiles, "You must have a good bit of company comin huh?" She asks him wanting to double check as a precaution.

(Ooc: Hopefully I got this right ^^)

Offline Draconian

In fact, Rhys was there first.

Figured he'd get drunk to all hell and dance a bit before the other Pilots showed up. As one of the newer ones, lower ranking ones and generally stuck in an office day in and day out, he was little to unknown to the public. It made sense. A precog would cause trouble if other people know about them.

Or something.

Rhys had knocked a shot back and was grinding against a pretty pale blue lady with tentacles instead of hair when he spotted Jon. He wasn't exactly familiar with everyone face to face but he'd gone through enough files on a daily basis to recognize their faces. He bumped the blue woman with his hips before he gave her ass a squeeze, her cheek a kiss and a smile before he wandered away. Aaaah, shots.

He perked up, deciding that more alcohol was just the medicine he needed. There was the girl pilot, Iriel, and he moved in behind her, slinging an arm over her shoulder and reaching to the counter to grab a shot and knock it back, putting the empty glass on the counter. Rhys wasn't particularly odd looking, but it was clear he wasn't entirely human. His hair was shortish, longer on the top and flicked through with streaks of pink and blue. The pink and blue marks extended down along his skin, creating a strange weaving pattern that dipped below his clothing and was obviously through his entire body. Either colour ended on one side of his ring fingers and middle fingers.

Rhys pressed a wet kiss to Iriels cheek, alcohol heavy on his breath. "Rhys," He said into her ear over the music, "Nice to finally meet you," He held out a hand to Jon, just because and grinned widely. Hopefully neither of them would remark about the oddly placed marks on his face, while the blue under his eyes looked like well placed eyeliner, it would be unfortunate to punch a bitch so early in the night.

Offline Nix

Jon looked over at the girl who remarked on the shots. Oh! "Iriel right? Here, this is for you!" He said passing her one of the shots. "I'm Jon! It's nice to meet you!"

It wasn't long after that another Pilot arrived- yeah no Rhys had definitely been here for a long time now. Aaaand he just took the shot. Well... one of them was his. "Hey Rhys." He said shaking the other's hand. "Nice to meet you in person too. So you seem to be having a good time. What's your poison you two?" He asked nodding at the bar tender to get her attention.

Catalina

Iriel skiles and takes the shot quickly and sets down the glass gently.
When Rhys  a tad bit when Rhys slung his arm around her shoulder to get a shot and again when he kissed her cheek (making her blush a tad bit out of eother surprise or anger) and then she smelt the alcohol. "Nice to meet you two also." She smiles. It was rather pointless to try to talk to a drunk person so she carried on,
"I think I would like a mug of beer. Any kind of beer." She was not to picky her family made sure of that atleast.

Offline Draconian

Hm.

Completely ignored.

That was new.

A look over at Jon and Rhys shrugged before he slid over to that side, slinging an arm over Jon's shoulder and pressing a wet kiss to his cheek. Then he grinned and shook his head, "Nah, no poison for me. Makes things more..." He wrinkled his nose, "Possible. Know what I mean?" He nudged Jon with his hip and looked to Iriel, smirking at her, looking her up and down.

Odd looking woman.

"So, Jon, Iriel," He nodded to the cluster of people, eyeing the blue girl with weird tentacles for hair, "Wanna dance? I'm not good but no one really cares."

Offline Nix

Jon just chuckled when Rhys kissed his cheek. "Seems like you had a bit of poison already Rhys." He smiled and the bar tender nodded getting Iriel one of the beers. Rhys was one of those touchy feely guys it seemed, or at least he was when drunk. When Rhys mentioned dancing Jon chuckled and grinned at Rhys.

"No one cares if you can dance cause you are good looking Rhys." He remarked before finishing his drink and standing up. Well since the others hadn't arrived yet he took another shot and motioned to the last one. "One of you finish that. I'll get more later when the others show up, or even if they don't."

Catalina

Ooh anither free drink don't mind if she did take that shot whcih Iriel quickly swallowed. "Nah, nit one for dancing. Having a tail and being as clumsy as I am is a safety hazard waiting to happen."

Her eyes lit up ablot when the bar tender handed her mug of beer, "Thank you." She tells the tender before drinking it,  "Though I do like dribking games. It helps find out who can hold their drink better." She almost always won those games in most cases. Only a few beated her somehow which she can never pin point why.

Offline nephero

They always said the poison is the cure. Given usually people were talking about hangovers and shit like that when they did, but the same general principle equally applied elsewhere. So when your entire job pretty much revolves around bouts of extreme adrenaline rushes and physical activity well...

Sometimes the best thing to do at the end of the day was to get absolutely shitfaced. Screw that 'quiet evening in' crap, the Harpies needed to live. And tonight that meant heading to Syn and seeing just where their bad decisions would lead for the evening.

It was, surprisingly, one of Pilot Noble Isabel Kiers' favourite haunts. Her day to day personality didn't usually lend to imagining her getting all sorts of nasty on a dance floor but good god that was precisely what she meant to do. And after a hard day's drilling, it hadn't taken much convincing to get a few subordinates to tag along. Well, mostly because one was her twin and they were hardly ever seen without one another in general, and the other because their latest rookie Cardinal was more than a bit of a live wire that Izzy wasn't sure ever fully shut down.

And so the three entered into the thudding, controlled chaos that was Syn, and made their way up to the main bar to get the evening off right. Izzy leaned onto the bar with a wide grin, gesturing between the three of them to the incredibly lovely bartender.

"Six kamikazes, please." That would be one hell of a good start, and the manic giggling to her right said their rookie thought this was an excellent idea. Drinks in hand, Izzy turned to her squadmates, and they all flashed wide grins.

"Best team?" Izzy inquired.

"Red team!" Chance and Lilo shot back, before all three of them pounded both of their provided drinks back.

Offline Lion

He was late. Of course, he was fucking late!

If Banning didn't know himself like he did, he would be late to his own funeral. Bah, welp. Punctuality never had been one of his strong suits, and even after sleeping in for two full days, did nothing to quell the unease on his mind. A transformation was coming soon. So it was better to get his kicks while he could still get them.

And a damn strong drink to melt his flesh off was just what he needed. And Syn was just the right place to get it at. It wasn't one of his favorite clubs, but it would do for now. Jeans, boots, and jumper with band patches on the back and sleeves. Neon lights bounced off the crowd at the main bar.

He carefully navigated through the crowd and when he found an empty stool at the bar, he waved over the bartender. "A Nuclear Bombshell, please," he said, winking at her a second and when the neon violet drink was slid across to him he winked in appreciation. "Thanks, doll."  And downed it without a second thought.

And then he felt an elbow in his back from someone getting up next to him. "Hey, watch what you're doing," he hissed, setting the glass down and looking up to.  "Oh. Hey Jon! You guys just leaving?" he said, turning on the swivel stool.

Offline Nix

Jon grinned at Banning as if he meant to elbow the Pilot Royal- which he did not. At all. But since it happened he was going to play it off as a playful gesture cause somehow it seemed easier than apologizing at this point. "Leave? No man we just got here, or at least Iriel and I did, I think Rhys has been here for a while. He seems pretty drunk already and wants to go dance. Want to join?"

He was waiting for Banning's response when he heard a cry of 'Red Team' at the other end of the bar and stood on his toes to see, the grin spreading across his face at the sight of the Kiers twins. "RED TEAM??? GUESS THEY JUST LET ANYONE IN HERE HUH??" He shouted loud enough that he hoped they could hear him, smiling brightly.

Offline Lion

"Haha! I guess it'll hurt me more than it hurts you. Why not!"

Banning wasn't much of a dancer, but if they wanted someone that could flail around he was willing to give it a try for the time being. Already that strong drink was burning through his veins and he stood up from the bar, looking over to where Jon was calling out.

Holy shit the Kiers twins.  "RED TEAM SUCKS!!!" he shouted over the din, cupping his hands over his mouth. There that ought to get their attention.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:42:40 am by Lion »

Catalina

The twins, a recruit, and Banning. Not to mention her, Jon and drunk Rhys. This was going to get even more interesting! If the twins get drunk all hell miight break lose.or might get even more fun! No one would know for sure!

Iriel smiles and cheers towards Banning and the trio, "Common you four! Join us!" She says and guzzles her beer down putting it down on the bar and she waves to the tender for a few more, she was going to test jer limits tonight! "Jon said dribks are on him if I remember correctly. I'd also pitch in if I have too!!"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 10:50:54 am by Catalina »

Offline Draconian

Rhys was only mostly drunk.

Only mostly because he mistook the twins for one person and was pretty sure he was seeing double. Which he wasnt. Which meant there was plenty of room to drink!

"Hey!" He barked, moving away from Jon and Iriel (and apparently Banning - when did he get there!) He moved in beside the twins and curled his arm around... One of their elbows. His arm - along with the rest of him - was warm from his drink. Cheeks flushed from both alcohol and enjoyment.

"You should dance with me," he insisted with a sleepy drunken eyed smile, "I never get to dance with danger!"  A lame joke. But a true one. He worked at a desk.

Offline nephero

The drinks were already taking effect, but not nearly enough to completely ransack their situational awareness. Especially when that situational awareness involved noticing that a bunch of collected assholes were talking smack. Chance looked over the gathered crowd, and spotted Jon, and gave a huge grin and raised his third kamikaze up in greeting.

"JONNY!" he called back, before finally spotting Banning. To him, Chance presented the biggest shit-eatingest grin he could muster. "You'd know all about it, Bacon Bits!"

Izzy and Lilo snorted into their own drinks, having heard all about the licking incident, and they were so focused on this little unfolding hilarity that they almost didn't notice the sudden presence of yet another person pressing in close and... grabbing firmly onto Izzy's arm.

She looked down at the hand on her arm, at the different hued stripes decorating it, and then looked up to see what appeared to be a decently plastered Rhys, who had just said something about dancing with danger. Izzy's mouth curled into a smile that spoke more to a predatory jungle cat than it did a human being, and she slid off her stool with one final gulp of her drink.

"Tonight's your lucky night, then." she cooed, already more than a little flushed from her own intake. "Let's do it."

"Oh, shit, man, you better run." Chance quipped, even though he was already fully planning to abandon Rhys to his fate in favor of moving their little gathering over to the other group of pilots.

Offline Lion

Banning at least was buzzed enough to laugh about it. At least bacon was delicious, and he just cackled, throwing his head back and snorting. "Thanks for the shower," he mumbled and parted his way through the crowd, motioning Jon and Iriel to follow. He set his hands on the other side of Izzy, leaning against the table.

"We're all here, let's all get dangerous, huh? Ugh, come on! I'm spewing cheesy B-movie one-liners here," he said and stole one of the Kamikazes off the table, downing it and feeling the acid burn through every vein.

He set the glass down turn to the side and snatched Izzy's face between his hands, and licked her cheek in one long swipe. He blinked, let her go, and leaned back. "Whoops! Wrong Kiers twin!"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:52:48 pm by Lion »

Offline Nix

Jon had followed after Banning and was laughing so hard when he licked Izzy's face as she was trying to go off with Rhys. Wow. "I wish I had gotten a picture of that." He said still laughing and smiling. It had been a while since he had been out, laughing and smiling. He grinned up at Chance and... Lazlo if he remembered the Cardinal's name correctly. He was pretty sure they hadn't actually met though.

"Didn't know you guys were going to be here... also. I fear for Rhys' safety. And quite possibly Banning's." He joked, wedging himself next to Chance before holding his hand out to... the other Pilot Cardinal. "Hey I'm Jon by the way. I don't think we have officially met. If I'm wrong please forgive my stupidity, I swear its only highly contagious."

Rodion wasn't sure why he bothered going to this. Sure Jon had invited him in the Pilot chat but this all seemed really fucking stupid. The last time he was at Syn was before he was a candidate. Some new musicians showcase... though only one performer was any good.

His eye caught that sloppy striped asshole almost immediately upon approaching the main bar and Rodion bumped into him as the crowd shifted. "Hey fucker, you managed to unchain yourself from the desk long enough to party I see." Rodion smirked at his good friend Rhys who it seemed was being led to the dance floor by Pilot Noble Kiers before Pilot Royal Lockhart stopped her to lick her face. "I'll dance with you Rhys." He said leaning in to whisper in the other Pilot Cardinal's ear.

Catalina

Iriel walks over to where Chance and Lazlo and now Jon sitting with a rather shcoked look to her face when Banning licked Izzy's fave, "Izzy give those two hell!" She yells to Izzy over the music and sits down, "Chance you sure are lucky to have a twin like Izzy. She seems to care a good bit about you from what I can tell." One of the waitresses brings over her three large mugs of different beers and Iriel smiles and thanks the waitress and was about to start drinking when she sees Lazlo. "Ah a new blood eh?" She says with a wide slightly drunk smile. Beer seemed to be her undoing. It tasted a lot better then vodka atleast.
"Nice to finally meet you." She shakes the Cardinals hand with a smile. She then goes back to her drinking looking like she is right at home.

Offline Draconian

Uuuuh.

Rhys stared wide eyed as his potential dance partner was quickly pulled away and...

Uuuh...

"Are you tasting her?" He breathed out before he let go of her arm because what if Izzy decided to angrily flail? She was beefy and Rhys had no intention of forcefully kissing her elbow hard enough for it to break his teeth. The tone of the word 'fucker' caught Rhys's attention and he looked to Rodion and grinned before he turned to Rodion and curled his hand around his waist to drag him to the dance floor. "Well, c'mon Bro. Show me your moves while I'm still standing and not completely drunk off my ass."

Offline nephero

Izzy had almost made it away from the bar when her face was grabbed, and Banning slobbered all over her cheek. She yelped indignantly, though that quickly devolved into laughter, the Pilot Noble attempting to get the worst of the spit off of her face.

"And this, Nayden, is precisely why I don't want you pulling stupid crap. I'm the one who ends up paying for it." She patted at Banning's arm, though, assuring that there genuinely was no offense taken for the complete breach of personal space. But... and here was the actual problem, her dance partner had seemingly just disappeared. Well, that was a bit disappointing.

Chance just shot his sister a wicked grin that promised he would absolutely not at all stop pulling stupid crap, before shifting just a bit to make more room for Jon. Only a little. There wasn't much space to begin with at the crowded bar, and it wasn't like he terribly minded. Quite the opposite, in fact, though if you ever asked him he would swear up and down that the faint color in his face was entirely due to alcohol and nothing else. Nothing. Else.

"Jon, this is our latest vic-- I mean, recruit. Lilo, this is Jon, who is awesome." Chance gestured between them, before Lilo reached over to grab Jon's hand and gave it a firm shake.

"Oh, not officially, but I've heard plenty about you." She grinned, teal eyes sparking with mischief as she looked up at her commanding officer, who had turned just that much pinker. "All good things, I assure you. Pilot Echo Kiers here just won't shut up about his, ah, best bro."

Chance took this very crucial opportunity to shove his hand in Lilo's face and push her back, clearing his throat loudly. "Dancing, I heard we were dancing. Where did we land on that because dancing sounds great."

Thankfully, Iriel had worked her way over, inadvertantly saving him from this lunacy by distracting him with a good change in topic. That had nothing to do with apparent enthusiasm about his friends. Chance smiled over at Pilot Luminas, giving her an acknowledging nod and a teasing sort of grin.

"Ah, well, I'd sure as shit say I were. I don't think she feels nearly so lucky about being saddled with me, though--"

"Not even in the slightest," Izzy quipped, snaking her arm around Banning's seen as how Rhys had vanished with... was that Rodion. The absolute fucker. "Okay, Lockhart, let's see your moves."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal