Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Girls' Night Out!  (Read 2813 times)

Anonymous

Re: Girls' Night Out!
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 09:18:15 am »
“Taras! I love you too! You're too cool!” Gauri beamed, pushing herself to her knees and launching at the woman's legs to squeeze them and the pole together in a tight hug. A few moments of nuzzling, and she turned her megawatt smile on Nipple Tassel Girl, who was now perched right on the edge of the podium, staring at the two women. “Hey, you, whoever you are!” grinned the small Pilot, reaching for the girl's leg. “C'm'ere and spread the love!”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 10:03:08 pm »
"Eeeek!" Taras swayed wildly, gripping the pole for support when Gauri suddenly grabbed her legs, "Hey!" She gave a short laugh, only just managing to keep upright, "You crazy, tiny little person! Are you trying to kill me?"

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 12:19:56 pm »
“Why would I wanna do a thing like that?” Gauri replied cheerily, still flailing vaguely in the stranger's direction, her other arm wrapped around Taras. Bemused, the girl sidestepped away from the small Pilot's grasp a couple of times, before deciding the podium wasn't really worth the trouble it would be to take it back. Giving the taller woman a withering eyeroll, she backed up and climbed down, leaving the pair on their own.

Her behaviour didn't make a whole lot of sense to Gauri, and she brought her arm back into her own personal space with a small frown. She was just being friendly! “Whatever,” she decided a moment later, and jumped up when she noticed the beat of the music change, a song she found unbearably catchy. “Hey, now we're up here, let's dance!”

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 01:41:34 am »
"'Cause yer jealous of muh amazin legs and perfect hair." Her mullet hawk was starting to go rather flat, the sweat and heat destroying the gel in it, but Taras was to drunk to really care. She swayed her hips, not really dancing so much as just moving with the music.

She swung her arm wide, trying to beckon Gauri over, "Get over here. Yertoo far 'way."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 12:56:35 pm »
If Gauri had been a little more sober, that would have stung, no matter how innocently Taras may have said it. Right now, though, she was full of alcohol and everything was the best thing ever. Preening her slightly ruffled wig with exaggerated smugness, she retorted, “Heh, why jealous? I can wear all the hair I want!”

Giggling, she scooched towards the taller woman. With the size of the podium, and the pole in the middle, there wasn't much far away for her to be in, but if Taras wanted hugging then that was what she would get. Bumping the other woman's thigh with her hip as she danced, she laughed, “Close enough for ya?”

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 08:50:16 pm »
"That's true. Gods, that is such a good idea. Maybe I should get wigs. Get to change yer style all the time and shit. Though you are so cute and pretty." She laughed when Gauri bumped against her, "This will do. That's right. Shake dat ass baby! Whoohoo!"

She moved her own hips in time with the music, bumping against Gauri and clinging tightly to the poll. She gestured to a man near them, "Hey! Sexy, bring us some drinks!"

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 12:51:39 pm »
“Yeah! We gotta be the coolest people in the room!” grinned Gauri, vaguely aware that the club was filling up fast now. There were probably quite a few people in here who were cooler than her... Maybe not Taras, though. Still, there was a point where someone was too cool to do fun stuff any more, and that was like... The opposite of cool! Fuck yeah, alcohol logic!

Turning around to lean back against the pole, she started waving her arms around, jerking them into a new position with each beat. Because she was small, she had to dance big. She paused when Taras pressed a man on the dancefloor into buying more drinks for them, and flailed at him to get his attention back before he went. “Oh oh oh!” she called as he turned back to her. “And glowsticks!”

Clearly they weren't putting on enough of a show yet.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 01:00:30 am »
"Glowsticks! Fuck yeah!" Taras highfived Gauri, laughing. She then started tugging at the buttons on her vest, before managing to tug the brightly colored article off, revealing a rather slutty black and red bra. Swinging it around her head, Taras faced the crowd, where several people were calling for her to take more off.

"WHOO! Paaarty! Strip bitches!"

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 04:40:38 pm »
“You have the flattest belly, you bitch!” whined Gauri, giving the taller woman a teasing poke before turning a slightly dazed look on the crowd gathering below them. Just sober enough to realise that a striptease from her current state would be rather short, while also having enough alcohol in her to miss the point entirely, she did the first thing that came into her head.

Hopping on one foot and leaning on Taras for balance, she pulled her boot off and tossed it casually onto the dancefloor. It was kind of awkward trying to dance sexily in only one shoe, the leg with the kneesock now being about an inch shorter than the other, but she'd fulfilled her end of the bargain! She'd taken something off! That was good enough, right?

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2011, 02:11:31 pm »
"I work for it. This body doesn't happen with out work!" Taras laughed, still dancing against the pole, a little wobbly in her heels and not caring. Watching Gauri remove her shoe was something amazing to see while sober and while drunk? It was epic.

"YEAH! You go girl! Take it off! Can't stop with just one!"

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 11:09:41 am »
“Oh, go on then!” Gauri grinned, bending down to tug at the other boot. It'd be more comfortable to dance in than just one, so she might as well strip down to her socks. They were nice socks anyway, and it'd be nice to get to show off her handiwork. She threw her shoe up in the air this time, and giggled as she watched it spin end over end on its way to the floor. “Whee!”

Looking back up, she beamed at Taras. “Well, that was fun! What now?”

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 03:17:52 pm »
"BODY SHOTS!" Taras laughed and gripping the pole with one hand, leaned over to grab another random guy, her breasts threatening to fall out of the low cut bra, "Hey! You! Yer cute. How about ya get some shots for me and my friend? We want to do some body shots and I know you want to see that."

A little more light flirting, the boy vanished into the crowd and returned with two shots, salt and some lime wedges. Beaming at him, Taras snagged the stuff for hers and motioned Gauri, "Come 'ere! You know how to do a body shot right?"

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 03:34:38 pm »
“Who doesn't?!” snorted Gauri, grabbing what was left after Taras took hers. Yeah, this was more like it! She briefly considered letting the other woman go first since it was her idea and all, but hey! You snooze you lose!

Standing on tiptoe, she licked a wide trail along the taller woman's cleavage and pointed up at her. “Lime!” Though it didn't really need it with the usual club sweat, she sprinkled her salt onto the damp spot, licked that too and downed her shot, grimacing slightly as she angled her face towards Taras'. She hoped she was ready with that fruit. She'd have to climb to get it herself, and while the crowd would no doubt love that, she wasn't sure if her companion would welcome being used as a ladder.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2011, 04:27:43 pm »
Taras had the lime ready and leaned down, pressing her mouth against Gauri's, releasing the fruit. She felt tingly all over from where the other girls tongue and mouth had been against her. There were a few loud cheers from the audience they had attracted. Who didn't want to see two hot girls do body shots. And while Gauri was a new Pilot, she wasn't totally unknown.

"Damn! You are good at that! My turn!" She dropped to her knees, grabbing Gauri by the waist and licking along her cleavage. A sprinkle of salt, which she quickly licked clean then she knocked back her shot, gasping as it burned its way down.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2011, 06:48:14 am »
“Eee, it tickles!” Gauri giggled, squirming at Taras' first assault on her her breasts. It got her every time! The second lick was more anticipated and didn't cause as much wiggling from the Pilot, although she still couldn't help laughing. If only there was a third one, that'd be the sexy charm!

“Haha, OK, OK, I'm ready!” As the taller woman finished, she crammed the lime wedge into her mouth and beamed a bright green smile upwards, right on time. A muffled “Best ever!” had her biting into the fruit a little, squeezing a spurt of juice up into the air.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2011, 09:12:33 pm »
Tara quickly shoved her lips against Gauri's, sucking on the lime to kill the burn. Damn but it was good! The booze had made everything warm and fuzzy and fun. Pulling away from Guari, she gave the girls lips a lick as she straightened, "Whoo!"

Hips swaying to the music, Taras closed her eyes. Music sounded so good when she was drunk, "I love this song!" Still clinging to the pole, the PR woman started to sing along, her voice slightly off key, though she made up for it with enthusiasm.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2011, 02:00:59 pm »
Spitting the lime rind towards the dancefloor, Gauri pouted a little. “No fair using tongue! Wait 'til I can join in!”

She didn't blame Taras though. They were both pretty damn sexy and awesome tonight, after all. Even the other woman's singing didn't sound too bad when that bra was hanging around like that. Laughing, the Pilot supplied a few lines of equally off-tune backing vocals, jiggling against the pole as she did so. This was so much fun! Still, she reckoned they could be an eensy weensy bit drunker.

That guy getting the shots had been super quick, probably because he wanted to see them get on with it, but it only raised questions about where that other dude had got to with their drinks. Surely he wanted to help their impromptu show too? Hanging onto the pole with one hand and leaning over the edge of the podium to peer into the crowd, she called out, “Now where in the heck are my glowsticks?”

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2011, 12:14:48 pm »
"I never play fair. It's a rule I never break." Taras had totally forgotten their other drinks and she looked around, "Where is that bast-hiiii!" She finally noticed the guy, or what she hoped was the guy.

Leaning over, her barely covered breasts thrust forward, Taras gave him her brightest smile, "Thanks sexy! What's that?"

Whatever he had brought them was a neon pink that looked exciting! Snagging the drink, Taras giggled and winked at Gauri, "Better hope you didn't put anything in them. Pilots can read your naughty little thoughts!"

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 10:32:51 am »
“Naw, I think 's'K,” Gauri reported, pretty certain she'd picked out the right garbled, blurry thought in a sea of garbled, blurry thoughts. “He just seems kin'a offended you'd think that.”

Taking her own drink, she grinned hopefully at the man and asked again, “Glowsticks?” He gave her a blank look which suggested he didn't have a clue what she was talking about, then wandered a little way back into the crowd. Ah well, she shrugged, straightening up to go back to dancing with Taras. The drink was plenty bright enough to make up for it.

“Never seen one o' these b'fore!” she commented, impressed as she held the glass up to eye level. “'S super cute!”

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 06:17:18 pm »
"Oh. Well....safe drinking and all dat. Ish nothing pwer-er," Taras paused, brow furrowing as she concentrated, "personal!" She beamed, having accomplished her goal and patted the man's shoulder.

He didn't seem to have appreciated her apology and was leaving! Fine! She had a pretty drink and a pretty girl! Taras took a long drink, shivering at the sweet burn, "Ish good! And pretty!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal