Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Flakey's Desires and Margins  (Read 822 times)

Offline Flakeblood

Flakey's Desires and Margins
« on: June 28, 2012, 07:33:23 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I really enjoy adventures, romances, rivalries, etc. I especially enjoy strong friendships. So, pretty much anything with good character development. Of course, I'm okay with fights, escapes, captures and such, but only if my characters have at least some history with the other characters or situation. I also applaud anyone who can make my serious characters feel awkward. It's harder than it looks. Otherwise, just bounce ideas off me.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
While I enjoy a good romance, brief flings are not super appealing to me. I enjoy longer relationships, even if they only stay platonic and business-like. I'm open to any suggestions, but I will be incredibly sad if our characters aren't going to ever see each other again. I'd like even one-night stands to leave some impact on our characters.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I try to respond as quickly as possible, and my schedule is consistent for now, but most of my free time is at night before I go to sleep. Sometimes I will miss time due to relentless real life issues. If I ever have to leave for an extended period, I will let you know or leave a note in my signature.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I am open to IMing, but be warned that I generally don't have a block of time to sit down and respond continuously. I'm up and down all day. If you want a quick back and forth, feel free to work out a time with me though. As I mentioned, I'm more available at night.
(PM me for my Skype name)

Are you open to post volleying?
As stated above, PM me to set this up, as I have to set aside some time for this that I won't always have. But yes, I love doing this.

Anything else?
I actually enjoy creating characters for specific purposes and then letting them grow. If none of my current characters suit your needs, ask me to make a new one! I'll see what I can do.

Also, I love getting PMs! Even if it is just to point out some sort of mistake I made, or if you recognize the design of my character's skin, that's okay. Bug me!

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Some of my characters won't allow others to touch them without determining what they are doing first. However, so long as you ask me before hand, I'm perfectly okay with my characters getting manhandled. If it's extensive, (like someone disarming them and then pinning them down and then tying them up and then...) as opposed to something quick like a hug, just ask me so we can work out the details. I love it when my characters are surprised, but not when I am.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm totally okay with whatever. If you want to pre-plot, great! If you just want to try hitting on one of my characters, go for it! I will warn you that they aren't going to just fall all over everyone they meet though. And since they may reject yours, feel free to dash my characters hopes and deny their crushes as well.
If you want really odd combinations, sure! So long as it's feasible for my character's personality and tastes, I'm okay with it.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Sorry guys, I don't do anything beyond ‘R’. It's not my favorite thing to write, as I'm really poor at it. I'm completely okay with it happening, but I'm probably not really going to write much when it happens. I mostly imply.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Pregnancy with my characters involved is okay, but only after planning. Lots of planning. After all, I'd have to change around what my character is going to be doing for a while. So, while it may end up being random from my character's POV, I'd like to figure it out ahead of time. I do enjoy threading with other characters who are pregnant, too.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I'm okay playing out violence, but any permanent character damage needs to be discussed first. Also, I don't want torture to go on forever. I do enjoy fights, so if you want to pick on a character of mine, just let me know!

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Eh. If my character can shrug it off afterwards then it's alright with me. Again, permanent harm to my characters - physical, mental, or emotional - should be discussed with me.
Rape is not something I want to play out, but you can try to convince me anyways. I'll think about it at least. However, it makes me pretty uncomfortable, so I won't write out anything graphic.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Yes, transformations are okay, whether my character is ready or caught off guard. But, as before, ask me first! It would make a significant change to my character.

What about healing?
Go right ahead. My character may try to resist, but you can push them to accept or try to persuade. If there is something I do not want cured, I will either PM you or make it incurable in the first place.

Anything else?
Essentially, I just won't write anything overwhelmingly graphic. Anything else is fine so long as you ask first! I may say no, but that would likely be if it would require my characters to be OOC.

If you want to know specifics on a character of mine, what I'm looking for or how they'll react, visit their profiles.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 11:23:04 pm by Flakeblood »
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal