Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: People of leisure (open  (Read 422 times)

Sahara Slahlvo

People of leisure (open
« on: November 29, 2016, 08:01:38 pm »
Sahara was conflicted, she was at a loss as to what her next move should be and that tended to make her an unhappy person. As a result she had perhaps a bit ironically put on one of her best sets of clothing, a tight fitting gown in midnight blue, that was nearly sheer, of course this was not the wisest thing to wear the recycled air was not what she would call comfortably warm on a good day, so this required a matching cloak in nearly the same color, and plenty of jewelry that was nearly the real thing and a well coiffed hair style. She was carefully watching people come and go, she was on the look out for some one who appeared to have more wealth than sense and this was as good of place as any to find such a person.

If she were being honest with herself Sahara was also more interested in indulging herself than finding some one who fit that bill, although both were high on her list of things to do. She had already treated herself to a little bit of a drink and while she wasn't not drunk she had a pleasant warmth creeping through her body adding to the atmosphere of the bath house. She had began to keep herself busy by loitering around and enjoying the sight of the male bodies in various styles  of dress. Although, even she had to admit there were some who felt more confident in their current state of dress than they had any right to be.

She popped a bite sized piece of fruit into her mouth as she watched the parade, surely sooner or later one would present themselves as the person she was looking for, patience was clearly required. But sooner, or later they would show themselves, after all, she was her how could they not Sahara was Sahara after all. She would just have to remind herself she was playing for the long game and fight the urge to focus on what was right in front of her face.

On the other hand she may die tomorrow and there wouldn't be a need for it. Maybe she would just enjoy the day of leisure and worry about what might happen in the future tomorrow, after all she had so much with which to occupy herself at the moment.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:05:30 pm by Sahara Slahlvo »

WarhawkZ

Re: People of leisure (open
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 06:31:51 am »
Warhawk, after agreeing to tagteam a run with Lillith in three weeks, entered the bath house and paused. Reflexively scanning the area with his black gaze, being that's never been here before, he noticed a well dressed lady seemly enjoying the parade of male bodies. 'If I was a female, I wouldn't wear something that sheer in a place like this.' he mused with a shrug. Removing his hooded duster Warhawk, dressed in his usual work outfit of a muscle shirt, jeans, and combat boots, joined the parade to reach the open nook several feet down from where the lady was. 'Stupid peacocks.' he thought, shaking his head at the show of the more flamboyant males.

Nearing the lady, he again paused to look her over. 'If I was smitten with Lillith, I might've tried my luck with her. Oh well; someone else can have a go.' he thought, nodding his silent greeting. Continuing on, Warhawk reached the nook and sprawled out. Making it clear that he wasn't here to socialize. "Dumb peacocks, good thing I never had the luxury of being flamboyant. Most probably don't have brains worth a damn." he scoffed to himself. Letting his head fall back he closed his eyes to the world and drifted in somewhat happy memories.

Sahara Slahlvo

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 08:13:43 pm »
Sahara might have been a lot of things, but she was not a mind reader, well at least so far as she knew. Thus she remained more or less in a state of blissful ignorance. There was something to be said for that kind of state, it was one of her favorite states of being after all. If the truth were known she was mussing what to do with the rest of her day.

Not that she had a lot planned, this was about it. No doubt it would drive some people to madness, but she was used to it and really had no idea what else to do with herself. She might be aware that things happened out side the little window in which she experienced life, but for the most part Sahara was not interested in seeing what went on beyond it.

She might have been pondering this when a voice caught her attention, and she paused for a moment to listen. "Who says any one has to have brains?" She questioned, almost lazily. "I don't know where you're from but brains are hardly a requirement for anything in most places I've been."

WarhawkZ

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 01:35:45 pm »
"Then you're lucky, I had two sets of high powered people after me on my home world after everyone I cared for were killed and I went on a rampaging killing spree in response. So brains, smart and unimpaired by drugs, were needed in my case, lady." Warhawk responded. 'She has a nice voice.' he mused, sighing. "Most people, especially from this part of the universe,  wouldn't understand what I've dealt with. Which I'm grateful for, no needs that darkness on their conscious." he adds.

Heaving a deep breath he drew his pad out and saw the paused video on it. 'Miss you mom.' Warhawk thought, pressing play. "Hi Warhawk, it's mommy, just wanted to...."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal