Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Colourful adventures! [Lion!]  (Read 7049 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Colourful adventures! [Lion!]
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2017, 03:08:48 pm »
Senna glanced up at him as he left in the kitchen. She took a deep breath and pushed herself up with a soft sigh. Why was she feeling so desperate now? She blinked again, eyes now a dark purple. Sadness and frustration.

Was it really the upcoming evaluation? Was it that that had her riled up like that. She tried to shake the thoughts off, but as she did, her hair also changed to the same dark purple.

She got to her feet and sauntered her way into the kitchen with a soft sigh. Once again, she started to weigh down the pros against the cons.

Friendzone. Unanswered feelings. Actually have them engage in a more romantic situation but being expunged from the station due to a failed assessment.

Or the risk of never getting the chance to tell him. She glanced at him as he spoke, pulling open the fridge. But halting momentarily. An idea ensued.

She was raised an Aedolian. She'd blame it on that in case things didn't go as she wanted. Senna closed the fridge again, without grabbing any of the leftovers. Instead, she moved back over to Avaster, hand hovering over the frying pan momentarily to freeze it in a solid chunk of ice. A feat to pull the attention to her.

Here goes nothing. With that thought, she leaned forward to peck a soft, hesitant kiss on his lips. Pressing her body against his as she did.

Offline Lion

« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2017, 12:51:52 am »
Somehow she got the result intended from freezing the eggs. The act startled Avaster. He blinked and would have protested if she hadn't kissed him first. He wasn't sure quite how to react, except to wrap arms around her and hug her close.

He didn't question what it was all about, and brief though it was, he turned his head to tuck it against her neck. He didn't know what came over her. And he wasn't going to embarrass her by asking.  So instead he kissed her neck and murmured, "I'm not going to lose you senna. I promise."

What a strange promise to make after she froze his eggs.  "By the way," came his next whisper. "You ruined the eggs."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2017, 01:24:12 am »
The kiss in her neck may've been comforting or soothing. But it also had another effect. One that sent a tickling sensation creeping down her spine. She heard him, but it didn't really register. He could promise all he wanted. But it was still out of his power.

And she most certainly didn't care for the eggs now. She got this far, so she wanted to see it through. One hand grabbed his wrist, the other rested against his cheek. She slowly moved his arm down to have his hand rest on her rear, to coax him into touching her more intimately. At the same time shebl leaned back to meet his lips once more, this time, for a deeper and more passionate kiss.

She let go of his wrist and slid her hand under the hem of his shirt, hand slowly drifting upwards to halt and rest on his bare chest.

Offline Lion

« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2017, 07:38:32 am »
Avaster didn't protest, he couldn't. Maybe some part of him wanted this too, one that he hadn't discovered himself just yet. Or hadn't wanted to acknowledge because it was easier to be dead to the world, just go along with life because he had nothing to ground him.

He was still disappointed with the eggs though. His stomach growled loudly.  But she just ignored it and tried to undress him.

"Senna," he paused, leaning his head away.  "Senna. Why didn't you say anything before?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2017, 08:55:50 am »
"I..." Senna swallowed heavily, leaning back as well to leave him room to breathe. "I... Wanted to tell you. At my own rate. Relaxed. I wanted... Tl fall in love... Slowly."

It was at that moment a tear rolled down her cheek. Slowly shifting through the colour spectrum as it did. "But now... I... What if I fail? What if I..." She closed her mouth, shaking her head solemnly.

Offline Lion

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2017, 04:55:02 pm »
"Don't think like that. Stop. Just look at me. See me," Avaster said quickly and he reaffirmed his arms around her, one hand rove up to push away the tears from her eyes. "You think I don't love you? Senna, you're my best friend. My confidant and my companion. I don't think there's any greater love than that?"

He tried to smile, but it was pained and he leaned in to kiss her gently. "Don't think that you'll be gone. Please. I don't want to lose you." 

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2017, 02:26:55 am »
"I... I know you do..." Senna murmured, hands moving up to cup his cheeks. "I'm sorry," she breathed softly. "For all of this shit." She pressed her lips against his again, before shaking his head. "I'm just scared.. Nervous. I don't want to lose you either."

Offline Lion

« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2017, 07:34:22 am »
"What makes you think that you will?" He frowned, pushing her hair away from her face.  He shook his head. "You're so riddled with self-doubt."

Avaster embraced her tightly, anchoring her to his form.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2017, 11:47:16 pm »
"It's been getting more and more difficult," she mumbled against his shirt. "The evaluations are getting more dangerous each day." She didn't make a move to get away from him. "Hey... Avaster," she murmured softly, moving to look up at him.

"You... Me. I want us to be a thing.."

Offline Lion

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2017, 12:22:36 am »
Wanted them to be a thing.  He blinked at her innocently. "I thought we were?  Oh I know you're my best friend. But that's not what everyone else saw," he murmured. "You know, you're worrying really kind of makes me worried. I thought we...didn't need any weird labels, Senna.  We're just us, and that's all we need to be.  I don't care what anyone else thinks. I never did."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2017, 03:40:08 pm »
"I know," she murmured softly, leaning against him. "But.. More than just best friends," she gave him a sad smile, hand traveling up to softly cup his cheek. "I don't want us to be labeled as anything," she shook her head momentarily.

"I just wanna be with you."

Offline Lion

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2017, 07:59:52 pm »
"Then we're together then. Isn't that what that means?" he murmured and reached across to wrap his arms around her.  His embrace was tight, secure and he loved the smell of her hair as he turned his head in toward her neck. "Although I am curious.  I mean...when did all this kind of start?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2017, 12:09:03 pm »
She nodded softly, taking a deep breath, resting her forehead against his chest. "It does," she murmured softly, closing her eyes.

Her hand slowly gripped at his arm as she let out a soft chuckle. "Some months ago.. You always were a friend. But other friends always left me. You never did."

Offline Lion

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2017, 05:29:39 pm »
Avaster grinned and leaned his forehead against her shoulder, blowing raspberries against her skin. "Soooo, does this mean we finally have breakfast now?" he said, peeking his head up at her.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2017, 07:27:02 pm »
She was about to make a witty retort, before her stomach churned quite audibly. "... Yeah," she murmured slowly. She glanced over at the massive chunk of ice that was the frying pan and the eggs. And soon, it disappeared. Not even leaving any residual water. "I'm... Actually gonna take a shower. No thermal packs when sleeping and such," she said. With a deep breath and a stretch of her arms, she made her way to his bathroom.

"Those eggs should still be salvagable! Stasis ice," she explained, before sliding thethe door shut.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:27:40 pm by ARAD V1.0 / Dad: 76 »

Offline Lion

« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2017, 04:10:15 pm »
Avaster watched her vanish into the bathroom with a fading smile. Once it was gone, he sighed and buried his face against his hands, breathing out sharply. He had a feeling things were this way for some time, and truth be told, he didn't really know what to make of it. The last thing he wanted was for things to get weird between him and Senna. She really was the only person he had in his life, the one person he could rely on to take away the weight of every day.

But she loved him, she said. And Avaster closed his eyes, weighing what that meant.  But truth be told, he didn't know what he wanted, only that he wanted to keep Senna in his life.  So he quietly went about making the eggs as he wanted, although they were cold and took forever to heat back up.

Once breakfast was ready and bacon chopped up and scrambled in the batch, he set it up on the counter and poured hot coffee.  "Senna!  Senna, food's done!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal