Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Poll

Why do you read this thread?

I like Skar and Mai!
1 (16.7%)
I enjoy the strange dynamic of the two
1 (16.7%)
Mai's horrible life events are hilarious!
2 (33.3%)
Scantily clad bunny chick and purple tentacle man.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 29, 2007, 04:34:51 pm

Author Topic: Star light, star bright, wish I-What the hell? (Draaacy!)  (Read 7482 times)

Anonymous

It's what I do best. *Throws wigglies*
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 07:26:18 pm »
That's how it always was with Skar. You didn't know his intentions until the last minute. He found it to be incredible fun actually, while she probably found it to be horrible. It was her fault though for being so trusting and naive though. Yes. It was always their fault. To say that Skar was undressing her in his mind was probably an understatement, he had all sorts of ideas going on in his mind, and getting her naked wasn't even the worst one. At least she seemed to know what a gun was...though he couldn't help but feel she looked really...creepy in that position. That third eyelid did nothing for her...it just made her look pretty damn...odd. Then again, he had pure golden eyes with a small emerald pupil, so who was he to judge looks right?

"Oooh, that one hurt." As if she would ever get him to do something like that. Hah. Though...he was going to make her pay for that comment. He'd have to find a pointy stick for that matter...maybe several. Not a bad idea actually.

He'd have to start collecting those after ward.

Of course, that's when something happened. Her mind changed, he could feel it. She thought something...and he clenched his fists. Defiance perhaps? No. She suddenly bolted. How inappropriate, but actually very typical. They all ran. So he gave chase, his legs pumping as he bounded across the spongy ground. It absorbed shock, allowing him to stretch faster. His cloak was discarded, lost to twist in the wind as he ran. She actually thought she could outrun him? Sure she looked fast, but what would it matter if she ran? Where would she go? He had scanned the planet. No settlements, no life but the feral beasts. She was doomed to say the least.

Doomed to have to deal with him.

When he got close enough to her, that's when he struck, his tentacles extending outward and grabbing onto her body. They wrapped about her arms and legs as he collided with her, his chest pressed against her back as he brought her low to the ground. He instantly constricted the tentacles, letting the hooks grab into her soft flesh, his arms about her waist under her arm, hand placed awkwardly upon her chest as he hauled her to her feet. "Now you see, this is the mistake that everyone makes. They run. It's honestly a bad idea too." She would learn of course, as the tentacles released her arms but kept one around her waist and legs. Two tentacles slowly made their way up around her neck, the hooks dragging their backs across her flesh, careful as to not cut into her just yet. The tip of one tentacle, which had a small hook protruding from the end of it landed on her cheek, dragging slowly downward to draw flesh blood.

"Your blood is in the air Mai...the beasts out there have your scent. You've got to kill them Mai, or else they're tear you open, and that won't be very nice. It might cause me to have to join in the primal blood orgy and just dig into your hapless and supple flesh." Skar whispered to her, his lips just inches from her ears. This was all just a fun game to him, and he knew she would struggle for that matter. "But...there's another problem. What am I doing? Why do my hands roam so freely across your unspoiled body? You better chose. You can fight me Mai, but then you'd lose to the monsters...or you can fight them, and lose to me." To emphasis this he ran his hand across her chest, moving it up let his fingertips wander across her collar bone. "Time is wasting Mai. You must decide quick." He pressed himself up against her, closing in the space between them as he felt her simply squished against him.

"Live or die, live or die, either way I win in the end."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

eewww... *throws them back*
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 08:21:59 pm »
Panting softly from her quick bursted run, she smashed into the ground, crying out softly at the feeling of the ground meeting her face. Wincing a little, too distracted by the pain in her chin to notice the tentacles or his arms, she let out another little surprised gasp when she found her self with Skar … Wrapped all around her. Feeling a little revolted at having the tentacles wrapped around her, she didn’t make a peep about those, despite the fact that Skar was very low on her liked-people list she still didn’t really want to hurt his feelings. If he had any. Which he probably didn’t. No matter, being nice in a hostile position might work better on her end. It wasn’t a bad thing to be optimistic.

Mai struggled a little against the… erm… bonds… and closed her eyes when she realized where Skars hands where.  After getting hauled up, she felt the tentacles, they were around her neck, and she was scared. Mais heart was pounding, she was going to die, or get raped or eaten. Screw it nothing good would come out of this! She was utterly and completely fucked, hopefully just metaphorically. Mai blinked a moment after he said that they all ran. “I was only running away from… th-ow!â€? her voice was a little weird, because she was trying to keep her neck away from the tentacles, and then he slid a hook over a cheek! What a bastard. She moved to reach up to wipe off the blood, when she noticed she had the gun in her hand still.

That was when he began talking again, the blood slowly dripping down her cheek to stain the white cloth bunched on her shoulder. It stung, it kept her mind off the damn hand that brushed against her boobs, though, the hot breath on her ear made her shudder unwillingly and sigh a little. Well, that sucked. Swallowing a little she held the gun out in front of her, she’d made her choice, she’d rather have someone’s hands and tentacles on her that she at least knew the name of. Instead of feral little beasts eat her flesh, besides, he was right, she either got eaten, in which he’d join in, or she’d kill them and she’d get… Well, she didn’t know what would happen after that. Probably didn’t really want to know, either.

She could see them. She blinked a few times and with a keen eye pulled the trigger. Ignoring the hands on her body. Yech. Because Mai was actually afraid, she pressed even closer to Skar subconsciously, as if he could protect her, the coward, the pulse in her neck throbbed, she could feel it. Shaking her head she noticed one was hobbling along, she’d manages to shoot one of the little things in the leg, and it was still trying to get to her to snack. Closing her eyes and holding the gun in front of her, she pulled the trigger as many times as she could, Skar wouldn’t notice her eyes closed, and she could just feign for bad aim. If she didn’t see herself killing them it wouldn’t make her feel as guilty.

Once she stopped shooting, and after many times pulling the trigger, little monster carcasses lay on the ground, a few twitching from non-fatal shots that immobilized them. The blood on her cheek hadn’t even had time to dry yet, and the cloth on her shoulder was now a dark red from the little drops of blood that had fallen on it. Mai dropped the gun like it was scalding hot and moved to push away from Skar, unfortunately that meant pulling her upper part away first, which meant pushing the lower part against him. She wasn’t thinking that when she did it, but, she could only do one thing now.

�Let me go! I killed them! I killed them! Let me go! I’ll find my own way home! Leave me here!� Putting her own hands on Skars, she attempted to pull them away from her, not wanting him to touch her anymore.

Anonymous

I gave them to you as a gift! DDD8<
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 09:29:33 pm »
She just had no chance at all did she? Not a very good one for that matter. He felt like a cobweb against her, just tangled all around her. It was like he was a new set of clothes for her, it was really...heh, nice. Not for her probably, people didn't like this sort of thing for some reason. Personal space and all that. She had no idea that being too nice would be bad for her, it would just infuriate him all the more. When he got made, bad things happened, people lost flesh, among other things. She had to be careful around him, he was unstable after all. Very unstable.

At least she wasn't complaining about where his hands were at this time, but oh yes, she was very aware of them. She was worried about those things, but she shouldn't have worried about that too much for now. She was doomed now, doomed to deal with this psychopath from a distant star. "Of course you were. Of course." He didn't believe her, he never believed them. They always thought they could run away from him, but he had great speed and the tentacles as well. The tentacles always helped to have. They kept things in place for him. Things like this woman, who wanted to run away from him so much.

"I always do love red blood on white cloth." He murmured quietly to her, his hand roaming over the upper part of her body, pinching, feeling all the parts of her body he could. He loved it. She seemed very much like his own species. This was a good thing, he would have to figure out just how close they were after this little murder session on the planet. His mouth moved, placing it upon her neck, his teeth raking gently across her skin and causing her to bleed. His tongue wiped along the skin to taste her blood. Ah hell, this just wasn't fair. He wanted to eat her up just right now. He couldn't though. He needed her alive.

The tentacles around her neck moved away, ripping at clothes and flesh gently, snagging on the cloth and sometimes just pressing into her skin, near her stomach, staying away from her breasts though. That wouldn't be very nice of him after all. Not right now anyway. Heh. "Go on. They're just monsters. You're next targets though...well you'll see." His hands roamed all over her as he slowly ground his hips into her, letting her feel him against her as his hands explored. It was such a fun time for him, and he wasn't going to go too far...Though he did want to. Not until they were back in the ship after all.

His eyes had to look to the creatures she was shooting. Oh she was good wasn't she? This girl was going to be good. In all aspects of what he was planning on doing too. Heh heh heh.

More lesson to learn and teach.

He felt a strange tugging, his hand suddenly being placed on something just a bit hotter. Oh. What was that now? She was trying to get away from his hands and tentacles, it was cute, but she was going to learn all the more. His hands slapped hers away, suddenly gripping her tight against the throat. "Oh no. You're not going anywhere Mai. You're going to go back to the ship with me, which is just over there. You wanna know why? Because if you don't, I'll throw you down right here, find out just how close our races are, and probably do that all the while snacking on your fingers...eyelids.. .those long beautiful ears...then leave you here with broken legs and surrounded by a bunch of meat, all for more predators. Do we understand Mai?" To emphasize, his tentacles suddenly dragged across her upper torso, just along the bottom of the breasts.

She should get the emphasis finally.

Anonymous

But they wiggle!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 10:07:31 pm »
A bright blush was on her cheeks, this was completely mortifying. She was actually slightly glad she’d killed the things that were going to eat her, biting her lip against any sounds that wanted to rise up through her throat past her lips. Whimpering slightly when he raked his teeth against her neck, causing more bleeding. When she opened her eyes and came back to herself, she made a funny face and growled a little at him, he was… He was <I>wiggling</I> against her. If she had been a normal teenage-type female creature who had any sexual desires at all, she might have been a little turned on. But, because this form of… courtship was foreign and just plain weird, she didn’t feel anything other than revulsion for it.  â€œStop that!â€? Her voice didn’t quiver, but, her momentary brovado left quickly and she swallowed and leaned away.

After she killed the creatures, she had expected him to stop touching her, to keep his pokey tentacles away from her, but they didn’t leave. Now she had several bleeding cuts on her stomach, and snags in her clothing. Swallowing a scream she began to breath quickly, more in fear than anything. Did he do this to many other people? She could only guess so. Thinking back to all those little comments he made, what else could it be other than that? As her black eyes welled with tears, she quickly closed them, she wouldn’t do something as weak as crying in front of a beast like him.  There was a time for tears, and while getting molested by tentacles is a good enough reason, it wasn’t a good time for it.

A tight ball of anger carried high in her chest, the blush of shame bright on her cheeks, the tips of her ears went red as well when his hand went around her throat. She looked away from the ship, on the distant horizon where there wasn’t anything except a few lonely trees, gasping for air slightly, moaning a little because it kind of hurt, having her neck crushed. When she couldn’t stand it much more, she looked at him, while he spoke.  Closing her eyes slightly, the dark eyelid went lax on its own and opened, showing her dark brown eyes again, the only emotion in it really was shame at being touched liked this, at the words he spoke. Licking her now dry lips, Mai looked up at him, her voice strained from the hand on it. “I… I understt..â€? Shifting away a little at the tentacles as they brushed against her, and wincing.

Why did she talk to strangers? She should really stop that, the first one she meets and he wants to turn her into a… Mai wasn’t quite sure what he wanted to turn her into.

Anonymous

Things wiggle! Geez! Don't be a baby!
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 10:56:19 pm »
The only reason that his cheeks were slightly flushed, a deeper purple than he already had, was because he was excited. There was a great blood flow everywhere,and he really wanted to either eat the tasty morsel in front of her and just find out what kinda woman she was. She had such curves, such soft skin, a very alluring body, even to him, she was shapely, it was enjoyable...He couldn't wait to find out more about her. Exploring her would be just so fun. He'd have to look for some of his old tools and what not, but he could make it happen. He could enjoy it as well, and she'd just have to deal with it. Who knows, maybe she'd like it too. "Learn to love Mai. Just feel me against you, my hands roaming over your body, exploring, wandering. You'll enjoy this soon enough."

Either that or she would hate it and her screams would sustain him.

One of the two would happen.

"That's right. Breathe faster. Suppress the pain, the screams. You can do it. Don't be weak now. We wouldn't want that to happen would we?" Skar purred in her ears almost lovingly really as he removed his hand from her lower torso, up to her ears for a moment, stroking one of them. Ah, so warm, so very nice. She was good at ignoring one task and focusing on the more important it seemed. All the little monster were dead too, she was really good at learning. She would have to be as well, or else there would be some bad times ahead for her.

"Oh, you're getting warm. Makes me feel more alive." He whispered to her, giving her a squeeze on the rear. Oh yes, he was enjoying this moment. It was a good moment. Just like all the other times. Slowly he relaxed his grip on her throat, chuckling as he finally just let go of her, all of his tentacles pullings themselves, actually quite gently from her skin and clothes. One of the tentacles reached down and retrieved the gun, wrapping around it and pulling it to him. This would be good. Mai had actually fulfilled her part just the way he hoped. She had done well...

She had done quite well. He was almost proud of her.

"That's good Mai. Very good. Come." One hand stayed on her elbow, gripping it tightly as he started pulling her along with him to the ship. The doors slowly opened themselves and he forcefully brought her onto the ship, pushing her into the second chair. The doors closed behind him and he smiled at her pleasantly. "Here's the deal Mai. You stay still on that chair, and you'll heal quicker. You move about or try to leave, and it'll restrain you and make you VERY uncomfortable. Then I'll have to do things to you. Fun things for me, bad things for you. Things like find out what's down there between that flimsy cloth that hangs in front of your legs, and see those nice things that are on your chest. So I hope we understand each other here." His voice stayed pleasant the whole time actually, he seemed actually happy for that matter.

He was.

It's when he felt the happiest. When he finally got to be himself. Hah!

Great times.

Anonymous

Go play with your blasted wigglies!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 11:41:54 pm »
Well, it wasn’t that her body didn’t think it felt nice and dandy, well, besides the cuts stinging fairly badly, it was her brain that refused to believe that she liked it.  So, Mai didn’t like it. Biting her lip to the point of it nearly bleeding, she closed her eyes against the whispering in her ear, moving away from the tingling sensation. Mai then attempted to slow down her breathing, it wasn’t working though, instead, they became deep quiet breaths well, as deep and as quiet they could get with a hand around her throat. When he moved to stroke her ear, the blush deeped even more so but, mostly because she liked the ear petting. “d..don do..tha..â€? Mai wiggled a little and moved her hands up to rest against the one that was over her throat.

Once he gave her another whispering phrase, making her shudder again, and then he squeezed her butt, which she thought was very uncalled for, even though his hands practically made out with her boobs already. He let go of her neck, Mai began to cough, taking breaths to make up for the air she wasn’t getting while his hand was around her neck, a quick glare at him and small snarl she remembered that she said she understood. And the last place she wanted to get naked was in front of a bunch of dead bodies. Hell, she didn’t want to get naked anywhere. If she survived this, she’d probably bathe clothed for the rest of her life. The urge to pull her arm away from Skar was overwhelming, but, soon enough she was back in that ship, and planted her butt with a small grunt on the chair.

Mai paused. “What else would be under my clothing? I do… I… “ she blushed and turned away, glaring at her knees. Blushing still. She wouldn’t move, not even an inch, she didn’t want him to have any reason to take off her flimsy clothing. Mai suddenly wished she had clothing made out of steel plates, it’d be more entertaining that scary to see him take that off, swallowing Mai looked away from her captor.

�...W... What are you going to do to me…? At least tell me that much before I make I easy for you.� A hint of a snarl in her voice, though subtle, her eyes were half closed, and as much as she wanted to rub at her sore neck, she kept her hands lightly clasped in her lap.

Anonymous

But! You play with them and I can go sleep!
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 01:06:06 am »
Mai would learn to love everything he did to and for her. Oh yes. Everything, he just had to give her time, that's all. He would too, let her get used to this new life of being a hostage for a psychotic purple alien. Hostage at first. She was going to become an apprentice, or maybe a pet...perhaps even just a snack at some point. "Don't do what Mai? Do this?" Did the girl have a soft spot on her ear perhaps? She certainly seemed to get a little hotter when he stroked it. So he did it again, running his fingers slowly up and down the soft flesh of her ear. This was just too amusing really. At least he knew one of her weak points for that matter...Her ears. Maybe they tasted good...No! They were something that he could use to arouse her for that matter.

Hah, show him all her weaknesses, that was a really good idea wasn't it?

"Someone's got a little thing for having her ears felt up. Better than breasts it seems. Visible too...then again, with that dress..." He left it hanging for her to understand. Then again, he had just gotten very intimate with her entire body so nothing was left to his imagination anymore. "Let's go Mai, we have much to do." Well, she had much to do for him actually. Things like...have her mentality broken, among other things. This was going to be a nice day. She might even live! She had a good chance of living actually. "Under your clothing? Breasts, reproductive organs, soft supple flesh!" He wasn't afraid to speak his mind either and embarrass her, because really, he didn't feel that way anymore. Guilt and shame...pah. Nothing but weakness!

"What am I going to do to you? Oh I've got big plans there Mai! I want to ravage your flesh, I want to break your mind, I want to get inside your mind as well, and find out all about you." Skar stalked over to her, moving to behind the chair, his arms circling about it to grip her ears gently, slowly rubbing them with his thumbs.

"You must understand. You intrigue me. Naive, yet strong and resilient, yet you take orders very well. The last three people I've done that little stunt to really couldn't focus on anything about the ministrations. Then again, they were more cultured, coming from a large sinful city. You'll learn though." He continued to slowly rubbing her ears up and down. This was another ploy as well. Confuse her. Act nice, act harsh, act nice. There was so much he could do. Plus she seemed to really...really like it.

In the good way that he wanted.

Hm, maybe he could arouse her and then leave her that way. Oh...

Yes. That was a great idea. Leave her hot and heavy and simply sit back down in his chair like it was nothing. Of course, it wasn't nothing to him, he would be extremely annoyed that he couldn't go all the way but that had to wait.

"You see I'm not a bad person Mai. I just don't get along very well with people." He told her as he moved down closer to her ear to speak softly to her. "This is all I know, all I've been taught, but I can be very...very good." He was practically purring in her ear, one of his tentacles slowly moving around to her cheek. The hooks were retracted, slowly moving down to her lips, circling around them before it dropped down to rest across her chest.

Anonymous

Getting knoooow you! Getting to know all about yooooou!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 07:53:42 am »
As she sat in the chair, Mai kept her eyes closed, her bottom lip was clamped between her teeth and her hands were digging into the cloth of her skirt-type-feature. Mai refused to shake, refused to pant, refused to let the little gasps of pleasure slide past her lips at having her ears pet. She’d sit there like a statue and not cry, even though her eyes burned. Suppressing a sigh, Mais mind wandered ignoring the petting on her ears, which was probably a bad thing because not thinking about it made her moan at little before she clamped her hands over her mouth. Damnit. Mai attempt to shake her head, and ears, away from Skars grip before leaning as far away as she could, but remain on the chair. “If all that’s under my clothing is breasts and reproductive organs, why are you so keen on seeing them?� Her voice had lost its naïve edge, and was now a feral purr. Mai was turned over her shoulder, her arms wrapped around herself and her knees pressed together.

Mai was surprised not to feel a bolt of fear zing through her when he went on to explain, luckily not in much detail. She didn’t feel anything, though; she supposed that was a good thing. Biting her lip again and closing her eyes when his fingers went back to her ears she decided to just let him have his fun. For now. Of course she’d put up a fight when he got really busy, she had morals, and she’d be damned if she lost anything to this guy.

While Skar seemed to be annoyed at the fact that all he could do was pet her ears and hopefully get her hot and heavy, which was unlikely, the ear petting wasn’t <I>that</I> good, she was more than happy to have him give up. It meant she’d get a few minutes to think, figure out a good way to get away was… she could slap him! No, that was a bad idea; even though it was a nice idea at the same time it was a bad one. Opening her mouth and letting out a shaking breath, she felt something on her cheek, her brain made it worse than it was, and she was actually kind of glad to see a tentacle. Of course, the glad washed away quickly and when it passed over her lips, she felt like throwing up. She could handle it on her chest; it didn’t really look like an arm so why would she treat it like one or recoil the same way?

The purring voice in her ear brought her attention to that. Her eyes closed halfway and she looked a little sleepy, though her cheeks were still stained a shade of red and her lips were open slightly, breathing heavily. Though she said she wasn’t going to. It might throw him off, he’d just given her ears, a rather sensitive spot on her body, a good pet. He’d probably mistake the panting for one of pleasure rather than the fear she was feeling. “If you’re so good, how come I’m not liking this…? Wouldn’t that make you less than good?� Mai hoped to any god that would listen that she didn’t just offer to screw him or gave him leave to pet her more.

Anonymous

o.O Are you singing Draccy?!
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 01:49:59 pm »
Skar knew she liked it.

He knew she wanted to gasp and sigh with pleasure, but she was really good at suppressing things it seemed. Though, she did moan quietly once, that is before she clapped a hand over her mouth and tried to escape from the ear petting. Skar did enjoy that part just a little bit. Just a little. Though she was trying to escape, but she was having a hard time since she knew she couldn't get off the chair. How adorable, she was listening at least! "Because you're a different species. Who knows what's inside or what's under them. Maybe they react different to stimuli, maybe they just work differently. They might feel better, might be tighter, might be looser, might taste different, there are so many questions that I ask, so many answers I'd like to know." Skar almost felt like a scientist. Yeah. This was all in the name of science!

And just boredom and general randiness.

Right now he wasn't TOO interested in having sex with her. All he wanted was to see how he could stimulate her without too much trouble. The ears things was working perhaps, he couldn't be sure. Maybe she just was fighting this too much, which really was a bit annoying. Really...annoying.

"I'm not sure. I suppose it would, wouldn't it?" That's when Skar just gave up, moved over to his chair and started to pilot the ship, pulling the gloves on but not the helmet. Oh no, he couldn't have her block on his vision with her here. Besides, he already knew where he wanted to go. A few taps on the keyboard, a couple of mental commands to the ship, and they were off again, the ship taking off toward space, punching through the atmosphere with little problem. So she was able to fight the ministrations on her ears then. Hm. He'd just have to find a different way to sexually torture her. Yes...though right now he had a much better plan going on in his mind. They had to get to another planet. Hopefully he could find that one that had been ruined by radiation, turning all the inhabitants into...well...mindl ess freaks. Sure they had basic speech capability and looked mostly humanoid, but they were all pretty much a feral form once more.

Skar looked over toward his captive and smiled slightly. She would lose a lot of herself today. Killing beasts was one thing...but killing actual people. That was a whole other thing. He hoped it would break her completely for him, but if it didn't, he had other things planned. "Now sit still and buckle up Mai. If you want your body to get healed, you're going to have to let the ship do the work." This was a fun treatment. Be nice, be mean, be nice, be mean. This day was getting better with ever minute. Mai already seemed confused in a way. She was also in the habit of being nice, but then being mean. He wasn't sure if her mind was having a hard time with all this, or if she was just trying to compensate.

Ah, who cared.

With a violent lurching from the ship they were sent hurling through space again, still just on the edges of the original solar system. That one with the space station...Libra or something. Didn't quite matter right now. Skar got up, heading to the back of the ship feeling a tad hungry. He opened a compartment, taking out a length of arm that was missing the hand and rest of the body. He closed the compartment and retreated back to Mai, sitting down and showing the long purple appendage to her. "This is Kaoli. She was a sweet thing like you. She had a thing for having her nose and tail rubbed. I liked her really. Of course, I got hungry and she said no to me one too many times." He took a bit into the arm, ripping flesh from the bone and swallowing it whole. He made a screwed up face though as he shook his head. "Just not the same when she was alive. She squirmed for a while after I bit her hand, sucking the flesh from her fingers...then she just got this look on her face...it was a dazed look, like her mind had gone empty." Another bite, tearing a good chunk from it, this time he had to chew, noisily of course. "Reached inside her mind to see what was going on. Poor thing had broke again. It couldn't handle the pain or the event. Not very fun. I brought her back though...we had one last sexual experience and then I slit her throat with a laser scalpel. I think somewhere during the sex her mind shut down again, and I just really was getting tired of that you know?"

Anonymous

Hell yeah! I don't know the rest of the words though. ;_;
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 09:05:42 pm »
The words. She really wished she could block out the words. Tighter!? Looser!? <I>Taste different?!</I> Was he going to snack on a tit or … snack on something else? Mai looked away, blushed brightly and refused to think about it. Mai wasn’t really thinking anything, her brain wandered, looking at things, still too hazy to think anything. Getting out was out of the question. Where would she go? How would she find a door? She could threaten him, but what would she threaten him with? Mai was far from physically strong in the upper body, she could jump pretty far, run quickly and for long distances, but push away a guy intent on grabbing her boobs? No strength.

Maybe because she was usually scared when that kind of thing happens? Who knows. When he told her to buckle up, Mai quickly buckled up. Not feeling too much like a good puppy because hey, she wasn’t stupid. She had no idea quite what would happen if she was just sitting or standing, and wasn’t too keen on finding out.

Of course, the jolt was sudden and surprising as always and she was already nearly curled up on herself so, much to Skars possible disappointment, nothing fell out. What really made her day just completely perfect, all sarcasm included, was seeing a purply something waving around in his hand. She leaned to look at it, and then recoiled quickly with a shocked gasp. It’s an arm. He was eating an arm. Mai could feel bile rise up her throat and she gagged lightly, covering her mouth with a hand before lowering her head and swallowing, which made her feel even more sick.

Mai pressed a hand to her stomach while one was against her mouth, listening to him talk, seeing him take another huge bite of the flesh, and chewing. Mai practically turned green, bolted out of the chair, and fell to her hands and knees facing some wall or something of the ship, her mouth open gagging slightly. Tears of rage filled her eyes and nearly the second he was done with his little speech about not being able to handle it. Mai vomited.

Once the reaches became dry heaves, Mai gave into to the sobs. Her forehead gleamed with slight sweat from throwing up, and she moved away, curling up, her knees to her chin. Wincing away from Skar slightly, she began to chant that she was sorry, that she didn’t mean to, and not to hurt her.

A far drop from the proud girl she’d been a moment before. A trembling heap of tears and mutters. Looking up, her cheeks now tear stained, she gasped out, seeing her vacant chair. She’d left it. “Skar… I’m sorry. I didn’t… Please don’t hurt me or… anything else. I’ll do what you say just…� Mai stared at the arm, and quickly closed her eyes and suppressed a gag “Please don’t eat me…�

Anonymous

Well I don't even know the song so...you win!
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2007, 07:48:39 am »
She wasn't that strong when it came to vulgarity apparently. Her mind was very close to his now, he could understand a lot of her thoughts, and things seemed to be pretty bad. He would have to watch her on their next outing, just in case she tried to run. At least she wasn't strong it seemed, he could easily overpower her when he wanted something. Not to mention he could always just confuse and disorient her with his mind. That would be interesting, since he had never done that before. He knew how, or at least, he assumed he knew how, but actually doing it was a whole other matter. Still, not like he couldn't try it out on her. She was going to be a fine test subject.

A test subject in all aspects for that matter.

All aspects.

She finally seemed to grasp though just what he was eating. It was a good arm too, little dry though since the blood had coagulated and become thick, but he would just have to survive now wouldn't he? Mai didn't seem to like the fact that he was eating. That was kind of rude, he had a right to eat after all, didn't he? Maybe it was the fact that it was from a sentient being...he never understood that really. When it came from an unintelligent being, it was fine, you could eat all you wanted and you'd only be called a glutton, but when it was from a sentient organism capable of speech and advanced thought process, suddenly it was a bad thing.

Double standards.

Mai seemed to be...not doing so well during his speech....and...tha t's when she suddenly bolted from her chair. Now. He was going to punish her, but it seemed it was only because she was going to vomit in a corner. Then she started crying, sobbing loudly as he shook his head. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Still. He couldn't help but feel a little guilty for the whole thing. He did want to show her his true colours...which wasn't really a lavender purple anymore. It was more of an evil darker colour of some sort. Once more he couldn't think of a colour, because they were unimportant to him.

No matter.

"Eat you? Well, really we'll have to see about that." He took a final large chunk from the arm before he decided to stand up, walking past her to store it away in a compartment once more. Already her vomit was disappearing, the ship was absorbing it and using what it could before ejecting the rest into space. Such a helpful, handy, clean ship this was. She seemed almost terrified of him too, and he felt a whole lot better about himself. He liked it when people feared him. Granted he could only get a few people to fear him, and that was mostly when he had them captured as hostages but...that wasn't important now.

"You'll do what I say, and yet, you don't want me to hurt you or anything else? That doesn't sound very...promising you know. What am I supposed to do then?" He wandered over to her, his hand grasping her by the arm and picking her up from the ground. "I'll do what I want Mai, and if that means snacking on you, or exploring your body, then so be it. I don't need your permission, I don't need you to tell me I can. Hell, I've been contemplating taking one of your ears and seeing if I can't get you to produce more heat." He pretty much dragged her back to the seat, forcefully pushing her down onto it. "Now I'm going to be lenient, because you did do a good thing by not vomiting all over the console. However, if you leave the chair again, or you vomit again, me and you, we're not going to see eye to eye anymore." He gave a wicked smile as he sat back down, his eyes glancing over to Mai. "Mostly because I'll take one of your eyes and make you watch me eat it."

Eyes were good. Not full of much to fill him up, but a delightful snack. He only wished when he had eaten Kaoli he had been able to do that. Sadly he never got around to it. It would have been mighty amusing for him. "You know, I've always wondered what would happen if I were to rape a person with one of my flayer tentacles. All these hooks and what not probably hurt, but I think I could cause someone to go barren with one. Hell, I think I could pull out the womb and ovaries if I tried." It was just a thought to scare her, as he felt taking away a place of pleasure on her body wouldn't work for him. Rarely did he ever mess with the mouth or reproductive organs, they were almost sacred because he could achieve such pleasure from them.

Hopefully in the long run Mai would be able to give him said pleasure.

After he broke her mind and she offered herself willingly to him of course.

Anonymous

The King and I! "Wondering if you like meeeeeeee~"
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2007, 04:09:54 pm »
The empty feeling in her chest slowly grew. Just earlier she was reading a book, the character was in a position kind of like this one only she had a handsome prince save her. There wasn’t anything handsome here, nothing flowery or pretty, she was no heroine. She didn’t move to slap him, she hasn’t even kicked up much of a fuss other than trying to run away. And what female-hero pukes off in a corner? Letting out a shaky breath, she barely noticed Skar when he dragged her up to sit in the chair again. How nice of him, he didn’t slap her. A noise escaped her lips and a puff of air as she slumped over in the chair. That little ball of anger was at the pit of her stomach, her hands clenched together and her teeth bit into her lip. How could she let him do this to her? Treat her like a naughty pet.

Her head was bowed, listening to him tell her about how she was going to watch him eat one of her eyes if she did anything again. What did it matter? He was probably going to eat them anyway, why make it easy for him? He may have had barbed tentacles, but, he was probably as strong as every other man, and he had eyes. And she had finger nails. Unfortunetly, his brain moved the ship but, if she caused him to crash, and least he’d die, too. Hopefully. Wincing away from him while he went on about raping someone with his flayer tentacle, she silently mocked herself, her head still down, she looked at him through her hair. She’d wait for a moment when he was distracted, and she’d pounce and try to hurt him. She’d feel a little better if she managed to make him bleed.

Mai kept her mind relatively blank, well, the images of what Skar might have done to all those other people flashed through her mind. She didn’t want to think of those, not now, not when it was so close to happening to her. Taking a deep breath, Mai was quickly on top of Skar, her sharp meat-eating teeth firmly planted in his neck and her fingers digging into his sides. She wasn’t one to fight, so, she had no idea if she was doing this right, her eyes were closed so she might not have even had his neck, no matter. Clenching her teeth together, she’d hope that whatever she was biting would bleed. Even producing one drop of blood for this bastard would make her feel better, or go mildly psychotic. Either way worked for her at the moment.

Anonymous

I don't know if I've seen that >_> Ahems
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2007, 05:57:51 am »
Life wasn't a fairy tale.

For Skar, it had been hardship. While he believed that mutants were the wave of the future, on his planet, that wasn't wildly adapted sadly. People didn't see the dying planet, the need for genetic mutations, increased fertility. Nature was doing her job, trying to make a better race so that they could survive. All the people saw was the ugly creatures that were being created and hated them. That's why he left. The bigots of his race were too much. He hated them, mainly because...they were different. Inferior. He was the wave of the future. He was above all of them and their pathetic laws and moral standards. Skar did whatever he pleased, whenever he pleased.

That was his law.

For the time being, Skar had no plan on actually eating her, at least not in any sense of the word 'eat' of course. Hm, in all aspects, he wasn't even planning on anything sexual for that matter...at least nothing that SHE would enjoy. He didn't give back like that, it would show that he cared, and he really didn't care at all. Not about her anyways. Just about himself, and what he could do to her to break her psyche.

His thoughts were broken for a moment as he picked something up in her mind. She was thinking. Eyes. Fingernails. Tentacles. Words spun about in her mind, and Skarol wondered if she actually knew what being a psychic entitled. Hadn't he told her was a psychic? Perhaps. He couldn't care though, she'd learn one way or another. For the time being he monitored her thoughts, which had gone oddly blank for that matter.

Warning bells went off in his mind too. Alarms buzzed silently as he wondered if she was actually going to get up the nerve to speak or-Holy excrements! Mai was suddenly upon him, her teeth planted into his neck and fingers digging into him. That stupid little cettira was actually trying to fight him! Physically! While he admired her spirit, she REALLY actually hurt. Indeed she was piercing the skin of his neck, causing his strange deep violet blood to spill forth into her mouth. It would taste disgusting though, a strong bitter taste that was sharp on the tongue and just as vile as eating garbage. However, it had a pleasant smell oddly enough.

Skar gave an angered yell as he began to fight back, the first thing he had to do was regain control of...well the situation. The ship had activated it's auto-pilot, which was a good thing. The last known course was the one it would head for. The next was to...well, entangle her within his tentacles. The barbs and hooks of his flayer tentacles had already extended, which instantly sunk into Mai to control her. Arms. Chest. Neck. Shoulders. It was an all out fight to find SOMETHING to grab onto. His hands of course found something else as he wrestled her to the ground, pinning her back against floor. He found his hands pressed into the ripped and tattered clothing around her chest, firmly gripping her breasts. However, it wasn't really a sexual gesture at this point. It was one of rage.

Razor sharp teeth suddenly bit into Mai's breast near the top, showing her just that he meant business. "You smarten up you pathetic worm or I swear to the cosmos I will bite your breasts off." Her blood ran down the side of his mouth as he watched her with an enraged expression, absolutely fury deep in his eyes. The once dead eyes were alive with a pure hatred as his tentacles entwined and pulled taught amongst the appendages he grabbed. "You can live this cettira, you can live through ALL of this, but you have to learn that I AM NOT SOMEONE TO TRIFLE WITH!" His voice had raised several octaves as he yelled, glaring daggers at her as she seethed. Bruised, bleeding, he knew that she had done well for a street brawl. But this was his ship. His world.

And she would learn that.

Anonymous

D8< RAWR, feer Teh Crap.
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2007, 08:46:59 pm »
(( ;_; I’m sorry it took so long to produce such a fine-tuned piece of CRAP D8 ))

When the foul liquid spilled into her mouth, she could taste and smell it, it was gross, but the need to hurt him was too powerful to make her recoil in disgust. Of course the feeling of barbs and hooks enter her skin all along her upper torso made her pull back and arch her head back in pain, her mouth open in a silent scream while his disgusting blood dribbled down her chin and from the corner of her mouth. A small gurgling cry managed to escape and she arches against him, not really wanted to be pressing down to the ground with all those barbs digging into her back and neck. Closing her mouth and moving to bite on her tongue to keep from crying out at all the things that happened at once, Mai struggled to keep her eyes open, to stare at him. Her teeth bite down harder on her tongue, causing it to bleed when she felt teeth sink into her chest, she could only arch with the pain, because screaming would be out of the option.

Breathing heavily, her fingers held in a claw like position and opened her mouth, pushing the gross stuff out with her tongue. She had planned on spitting it at him within the few seconds of her moving, but, thought better of it, now it slide down her chin in a gross slobbery mess. She didn’t wince at him yelling at her, though her boob kind of stung, her eyebrows drew together, and she swallowed, instantly regretting it as residue blood slid down her throat, making her gag. Clenching her teeth together, she breathed through them, arching up again when he pulled the barbed tentacles taunt. The only words she managed to gasp out were, “I’ll make eating me a big effort, and you won’t enjoy it Skar.� Wincing again, she struggled to keep her eyes open, but, they rolled into the back of her head anyway, the black lid closing up before the real lid. Mai had passed out, probably not a very good move but, at least she wouldn’t be awake to experience anything he chose to do with her.

Anonymous

It wasn't crap! It was fantastical!
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2007, 09:51:45 pm »
As long as the barbs didn't move too much, they wouldn't hurt Mai too much. If he moved them around, he could do serious damage. Like flay the skin from her body. Hey, they weren't called flayer tentacles for nothing after all! Heh.  Very appropriately named he thought in all honesty. She seemed to understand, somewhat...though she was fighting so much. He felt her arch her back when his teeth sank into the delicate flesh of her chest, piercing the skin of her breasts with a clean movement. She deserved it, she had attacked him.

She deserved all the hate and fury possible.

"Who knows, I might just enjoy it more than you think." Skar shot right back as he watched her suddenly go limp, her eyes rolling back in her head and the lids closing and she went quiet. Son of a...She passed otu. He reached out with his mind to stroke it carefully. She wasn't broken. Whew. If she had been...oh yes. She would have been in trouble. Very much trouble.

Slowly Skar removed the barbs from her body and stood up, pulling her up with both hands. He dragged her over to the second chair, enjoying it for that matter since his hands were pressed deep into her chest. Hm, she should pass out more often! Then again he didn't need an excuse to do this but...Ahem. When she was in the chair he just watched her, wondering. What should he do to her? She was pretty much vulnerable at this point...he could do anything. He leaned down o the bite on her chest and smirk, his tongue coming out to run slowly along her wound, feeling the marks from his teeth as he carefully absorbed the blood. Oh she was delicious, even her blood was good!

He bared his teeth against as he bit into her once more, piercing this time her other breast and letting blood flow freely. Damn it. He wanted to just...take a chunk out of her flesh and finish her now but...he had ideas. He had big plans for her at this time. Things he wanted to do. He had to be careful about his emotions though. If he lost control, she would die. He gave a growl as he tore away from her, careful not to tear anymore of her skin. At least she had matching marks on her. He grabbed the buckle and quickly belted it up, his knuckles pushing into her chest as he got the belt into place.

There was no doubt in his mind now that she had breasts, and for the reason that mammals usually did of course.

Skarol went to his chair and sat down, slipping his gloves on and focusing. The ship lurched again before giving a violent shake as they jumped again. Time to get back to it before he did something to her that he would regret. Like killing her.

The ship jumped back into normal space and he sighed. Already he planned a descent course. Scanners picked things up on the planet...it was just as he thought. A ruined civilization. There'd be people here...and there were different traces of radiation. Heh heh. This was good indeed. They landed finally after a while, and Skarol was careful to scan the world and see what was out there. It was interesting...There were indeed pockets of civilization, no more than maybe a hundred or so....but he was more interested actually in the other things out there. Hm. Interesting enough. The doors opened to the ship and he approached Mai, putting his hand on her forehead and concentrating. "Up you get now. Right now." He gave a powerful mental slap to her, trying to bring her back from that dark fog that surrounded her mind at this time.

"It's time for your next lesson Mai. I promise this one will be different. And don't mind the stinging pain on your chest. I thought I'd help myself to a bit of a taste test. You're not missing anything but a bit of blood though. I know. What a good guy I am." He waited to say this of course until she got up. He would have felt odd just saying this when no one was listening. It would have made him look odd.

Anonymous

Yaaaay! If you're happy and you know it...
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2007, 09:46:15 am »
The mind was sleeping but the body was awake. But, after that mental slap, she was awake too. Her chest hurt, what happened? Mais mouth tasted awful and her tongue hurt. Slowly her eyes opened up and closed again, looking around and pushing a hand to her chest to rub the pain away, which only made it hurt more. She hissed and drew her hand away, to look at her chest, the bastard bit her again! And now she had bleeding teeth marks on her chest! Too tired, mentally and physically to make a rukus about it, she simply looked at him while he spoke, doe-eyed and maybe a little sleepily. Mais mind wandered, he didn’t eat her? Or rape her? Even though she was passed out, and would have stayed passed out if she didn’t get that mental smack? She opened her mouth to tell him Thank You for not eating me, but, nothing game out, and all she got to do was show off her tooth bitten tongue which she quickly retreated back into her mouth.

They were on another planet? Mais hand groped for the buckle, so she could stand, accidentally touching the stinging wounds more than once. A little cry of pain and finally the damn buckle was off, a sigh of relief and she stood up. The only thing that didn’t sing with pain was her legs and ears. Wrapping her arms around herself she closed her eyes and dropped her head down, looking at the ground before looking up again. Something new to do? What was it? Mais mind wandered, maybe she’d get off lucky and have to walk across an open lava pit on nothing but a string. Maybe she’d get even more lucky and fall off.

Mais head rose up and she looked at Skar. He was so nice on the big ship, and now he was torturing her. It was quite obvious Mai didn’t have any taste in men, but, all hope was not lost for someone to magically scoop her up and rescue her. Key word being there magically, because how the hell is she going to get away from someone with barbed tentacles? She suddenly remembered that one comment he made about a flayer tentacle and… An angry blush spread across her cheeks and she glared at him. She wanted to scream at him, and beat him, but she couldn’t, she was too weak. Though, Mai thought as she licked around her teeth to get all that nasty tasting stuff out of her mouth, she made him bleed, she could probably do it again. “What are you going to make me do, now?� A strong voice from one so battered, of course, that was pretty much all she had left, her voice. Her clothes were certainly ruined, but she figured Skar would like that bit.

All in all, Mai was still polite. She’d wait to spit out the yuckie-stuff once they got off his ship.

Anonymous

Bitey bitey hip thrusty bitey bitey grindy! Like my song?
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2007, 04:09:15 pm »
He could have just slapped her normally and it might have woke her up just as well. Ah well. You live and you learn right? And Mai had to learn this lesson. Sleeping or awake, she could never escape from him, she would never be allowed to get away from him. She would always be his, and there was going to be only way to escape from him.

By death.

It sounded melodramatic in his mind yes, but hone he had a hold of someone, he never ever let go, at least not easily. Already her first fight pretty much ended in an upset, he had won it and she had lost it so easily. That meant that she wasn't a good fighter. Still. Earlier when she had ran...had he not been prepared, she might have made it from him. He would have to be careful...she was good at running. If he gave her an opening on this planet, she would not doubt take it...then he would no longer have her. Of course, he would be able to find her when he launched back to space. He'd just have to find the right brainwaves and thoughts...and since the only person here he knew was Mai...finding her wouldn't be too hard.

Skarol picked up at that particle blaster and checked it carefully. Undamaged thankfully, and still had quite a few shots left. Of course, it fed off the matter around it when it was empty. It had at least forty more shots in it though. Damn. he only wished he hadn't sacrificed one of Kaoli's legs for this thing. Not only would he then have an extra leg, but Mai would truly learn the meaning of survival. She would have to give up part of her body, some skin and blood in order to survive. Pity that the gun was almost full up still. Maybe later though when he made her kill other things.

"Kill people. Sentient, humanoid, pain feeling monsters. Oh by the way," Skar walked off the ship into the ruin land. It was dark, the sky above was a clouded grey and green with strange rumbling lightning coursing through the battered sky. The ground once held civilization, now it was just ruins, crumbled buildings of a once great city. They're on thoughts of justice, of defending themselves, of building a bigger and better bomb...this is where it got them. Killed. Huddling together in areas from the mutated wild life of their once proud city. No doubt years ago this place had been amazing. Now it was just an empty shell, filled with the violent ghosts of the past.

"You're going to swallow the blood in your mouth. You spit it out, and we're going to have a problem. One that will be resolved by me biting off one of your fingers and forcing you to eat it. I think the index finger might be appropriate. Though, I've always wondered what your cute little pinky fingers taste like." Skar mused as two of his tentacles lashed out behind him, grabbing Mai around the arm and forcefully bringing her out to stand beside him. "It's another test Mai, I hope you pass. You passed the other one with flying colours, so I can only hope you do half as good here. Now try not to mind me, I'm going to be doing what I always do." That is to say, molesting her and getting himself excited in the process. It was also a test for him of course. Would he be able to hold himself and not molest her? Part of him wished he couldn't of course. Still. He had to hold himself, she was going to be a perfect apprentice. One free of pain, of distractions, hell bent on being the greatest, and of course, serving him till death.

That was one thing he had to make sure of.

That she served him, and not herself.

Anonymous

Eewww. no!
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2007, 07:41:59 pm »
Still a little drowsy from her little nap, she shook her head again, her hair was now up at odd angles, and the long braid of hair was slowly coming loose trailing down her back in waves of white-blonde hair. Mai was doomed, so completely and utterly doomed, so, she vowed to herself she’d make her last moments with this fellow the worst he’s ever had. She’d been able to make her brothers go completely crazy from her ways, they were grown men, why would Skar be any different? Sure he might threaten to eat a finger or something, maybe bite her boob again, but the thought that she’d gained courage enough to piss him off made her feel good. Inside at least, her outside was feeling pretty raw and beaten up. Unconsiously she rub her arms, looking down at her hands, before looking back up at Skar as he began to speak.

She didn’t want to kill people again, Mai lowered her head slightly, and gave a small squeak when the tentacles grabbed her and dragged her to him. She had heard what he said, she couldn’t spit out his blood? He’d eat a pinky? Mai pondered on what was so different, sure, losing a pinky would hurt, but it’d piss him off if she really did spit. Lifting her eyes to stare straight at his face, she leaned over to him slightly and spat the blood that was in her mouth, onto his foot. “It’s your blood, I thought you’d want it back.� Swallowing the lick of fear that rose up her throat, the urge to cower and hide herself, she simple stood by him, straight back, head held high.

Sure it was a risky stupid move, but Mai was positive that he was going to eat her anyway. Even if he didn’t plan on eating her, she was certainly going to be a snack now. The down side to being a naïve princess from a planet full of feral beasts, she didn’t know when to give up and go with the flow. Definitely a stick in the mud, though it suited her just fine. She was past caring who she had to kill to keep herself alive, even if she was missing a pinky, she still wanted to get away. That would be the biggest blow to his ego, too. Looking straight ahead, her breathing normal and even, though her tongue and chest stung, for a second, her eyes flickered to the ground, and she quickly licked her lips.

Needles to say, Mai was a little more… Stupid than naïve.

Anonymous

Sigh, I didn't think you did! Ah well!
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2007, 09:52:40 pm »
Contrary to what she believed, he had no intention on killing her actually. He was going to make sure she lived for quite a while now, she wouldn't like being alive, but she would be. After all, the greatest gift she ever received was life, and who was he to take it away? Besides, in the end, she'd only have two things left. Her mind...and him. That was the key part right there. He had to make sure she had only two things. Him and her life. If she only had those, she would never run, and she would only want to stay near him. Oh excellent indeed.

Skar looked at her carefully when she spit the blood out onto his foot. Oh no. She did NOT just do that. "Hm. You raise a good point." Well. She would learn today a new lesson. This was called the phantom appendage lesson. When you lost something, your brain still believed that it was here, that it existed...it had no idea how to deal with the loss. She would learn the loss today though. It wouldn't be fun for her...it wouldn't be pleasant...it was going to hurt, and she was going to bleed, and cry.

No.

She wouldn't cry. He'd make it forbidden to cry.

Slowly his hands went to hers and he brought it up wards. His tongue slipped out and started to lick the digits on her hands. He kept her from balling her hand into a fist, gripping the digits with his own hands while his tentacles wrapped around her and dug deep into her, keeping her from escaping. "You didn't listen. You didn't learn. You don't trifle with me." It wasn't said with his mouth, which was busy exploring her fingers. It was said instead with his mind, the voice sounded like it was right beside her ear, whispering to her, but distant. He chose a finger, her pinky on her left hand.

It was quick. His teeth came down, the sharp rows simply biting into the flesh and through the bone as well. He pulled back after ward, blood streaming from his mouth and from Mai's hand. He kept her close as he moved his hands to her eyes, holding them open. He was making sure with his mind that she wouldn't pass out. "Watch. Watch me eat your finger." He began to chew noisily, swallowing the bits of skin and muscle. When he was done, slowly something began to pop out from his mouth. Something white and blood with specks of flesh. Then.

He spit out the bone onto her face, which then of course fell away onto the ground.

"Now remember carefully what I told you about people who have their minds break. I don't like them." The gun was forced into her hands and all the tentacles slowly ripped themselves from her skin. He moved around her, forced her to move forward onto the ground until they were a good ways out. He was close to her, his body pressed against her, tentacles wrapped around her abdomen. "You're going to kill people. They're out there. Don't move very fast. I can hear them though...can you?" Indeed, if people listened they could hear people moaning in pain and for people they lost. They didn't seem to know where they were, they  seemed...hungry. Most called for food, that they were hungry...and you could see deformed shapes in the fog and slowly gathering darkness.

"Does it feel like it's still there Mai? You have to do this quick though. You'll pass out from blood loss...and then you'll fail your test. That can't happen." He told her quietly, whispering in her ear, a bit of blood from his mouth spraying onto her neck. She had no idea what he had planned. "Raise that weapon now Mai. You will be my apprentice and you will be greatest one I ever had."

Anonymous

Feer teh Angry!!
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2007, 05:17:52 pm »
Before Mai really knew what was happening, she felt her fingers being clasped in his, and his tongue. Yech. Leaning away from him, her other hand to her chest, she closed her eyes, not really wanting to see him molest her fingers with his slimy tongue. Though, the whispering in her ear, which was really in her head, made her eyes snap open and turn to look for who spoke. What…? The words spoken made her worry and she was staring at Skar when he bit off her finger. For a few seconds, she didn’t feel anything, simply saw the blood drip down the wound, roll down her arm and drip off her elbow. Then the pain came, she grew pale and she could only watch him, and keep from moving so his tentacles didn’t hurt her.

A small, rather loud, scream of pain escaped her lips before she clamped her other hand over it, to cover it, and keep it quiet so the mutated people didn’t come to eat her, too. She looked away, clamped her eyes closed, but, unwillingly they were pulled open. The pain was too much for her to cry, it was past tears and screaming, and she was watching anyway, the only thing Skars hands were doing were making her eyes dry and sting. She was watching, all on her own, and was completely mortified, not even wanting to look away anymore. The pain was forgotten and she recoiled when he spat her bone onto her face, leaning back, she didn’t even notice the barbed tentacles being ripped from her skin.

When Skar moved, Mai could only hold her hand out, staring at the bloody mess that left an empty spot on her hand. Slowly follow the little drips of blood that fell off her elbow, into a now little puddle on the ground. Her good hand held the gun he pushed into her hands, and slowly her head turned down towards it, shaking a little, simply standing. Kill, again? Shivering slightly, Mai finally realize that she was possibly going to bleed to death, or at least faint from blood loss, looking behind her slightly, towards him. “I… I can hear blood rushing in my ears… And crying. Skar… I can’t use my hand… and I need both of… of them.� Mai licked her lips and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head slightly before she quickly woke up, her skin was an odd grayish colour. She looked at her hand dully, smirking lightly, tiredly, at it’s new little pool of blood, why wasn’t it stopping? Why didn’t it hurt?

Looking behind her again, dully, she swayed, and leaned a little against Skars chest. Mai closed her eyes for a moment, the second darker lid didn’t fall into place, there was no sun to protect her eyes from.  Closing her wounded hand into a fist, she could feel the pinky there, but she couldn’t really <I>feel</I> it. She knew it was gone, she’d seen him suck the flesh off. She shuddered and pressed closer to Skar, even though he’d just chewed off her finger, she felt an odd comfort from having <I>someone</I> around. The temperature in her body dropped, and she began to shiver, looking out towards the sound of voices, spotted one of them. Raise the gun did he say? Best apprentice ever? Did she really want that?

Forget him. If she took her anger out on him, she’d have no fingers left, she’d have nothing to jab in his eye if she felt induced to do so. The creature over there however. She could kill that, and it couldn’t do a thing to her. Mai licked her trembling lips and raised the gun with her good hand, watching the creature hobble its way over, a crazed look in its eyes and a flesh hungry grin on its face. A click, and the creature fell down, a hole in its neck, for it to writhe and suffer. She was slightly disturbed at how that made her feel a little better, missing a finger and leaving puddles of blood on the ground. Licking her lips again, she waited for Skar, only one side really leaning on him. Her knees shook, and she was even colder now, and her breath was coming out in short gasps, a cold sweat on her forehead.  She swallowed, and turned her head slightly to look at Skar. “Are you going to let me kill them, or not?â€? A finger scrapped down a tentacle rather harshly, assuming he’d get the not-so-subtle ‘let me go so I can make myself feel better by shooting people in the face’ message.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal