Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Afraid of Monsters (Rina)  (Read 609 times)

Anonymous

Afraid of Monsters (Rina)
« on: October 14, 2010, 12:46:07 am »
Soft footfalls, not deliberately quiet but managing to be so anyhow, carried a woman's figure down the pristine hall on the dormitory deck on the Base Block. Marimana held herself as best she could - she was exhausted, worn down heavily from the long day. She was both unsurprised and dissapointed - She was perhaps too distinctive for her own good. It would be hard to find a steady job: She was just too... too...

Well, she was too wrapped up in her own thoughts, for example, and was running on autopilot down the hall as she made her way towards the upper decks through the residential deck. She wasn't looking where she was going - not at all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Afraid of Monsters (Rina)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 11:10:40 pm »
Rafael stretched her arms over her head, strolling along. She actually had some free time, but her friends had all been busy and that suuuucked. So she was out looking to do some shopping and maybe hit a bar or two.

The clothes were mostly so Trixy would stop bitching about her for borrowing clothes. You would think it was the end of the world the way that girl reacted! So far, she hadn't really found anything great and she was starting to get restless.

She was just about to turn the corner when a shape smacked into her. Stumbling back slightly, Raf's arms came out and grabbed the shape to steady the other person. Who, judging by the curves pressed into her, was a lady.

Perking up, Raf started to smile and turn on the charm when she got a good look at the woman and then just stared. She was creepy looking! It was like a dog and a human had some weird silver baby. Her brain was still in shock and didn't manage to filter herself before speaking, "Whoa! What the fuck are you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 11:44:56 pm »
Now, according to her original programming, Marimana would have to identify herself as an artificial being, a custom freya-series bioroid, some kind of... well, she had grown beyond her own programming. Her code had taken on a life of its own - She, under normal circumstances, enjoyed this simple fact.

Situations like this weren't exactly alien to her - she was acutely aware how strange she looked by the standards of... a surprisingly large number of people. It still caught her off guard, every time, when somebody reacted like THAT. It was rude! But... Mari was a patient sort, and besides being a valid question, considering... Besides - Mari was almost certain she was at fault anyhow.

Those perky ears splayed to the side of her face, and her eyes went a little big, the topazes drinking in the shock in the woman's face. She managed to open her mouth, then shut it - So much for a collected first impression. She found it frustrating how her body sometimes refused to keep up with her mind.

Collecting herself with a swallow, eyes searching, Marimana tried again, smiling at the human female sheepishly, teeth hidden.

"S-sorry! I wasn't looking where I was goin' and..." she blinked. "Err... Well, I'm..." she always hated this part. Admittance. "I'm a bioroid" She beamed a little brighter, brushing a lock of bright, royal blue hair from her eyes, the faintest tinge of violet present in the vibrant blue. Mari tried to be positive - to be pleasant, diplomatic as possible.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 10:58:44 am »
"Whaaaat? No way!" Raf had always thought bioroids were supposed to be totally smoking hot or something. She had never really met one before, as they cost about 4 arms and two legs. But the last thing she had expected was to meet one that belonged to some.....animal pervert.

"Is that way you are a dog?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 11:44:11 pm »
As obnoxious as her words were, this female wasn't outside the bounds of normal shock and discomfort - Marimana had seen it all before. Different face, same protocols. A friendly smile and calm explanations would do wonders!

"Well, I'm not a dog... I was actually based on my late Master's ideal for a human figure, and an anthropomorphic persona from a novel he wrote - a domestic species of silver fox on old earth." she said, sheepishly, but matter-of-factly. From her body, it was obvious that her master had some less-than-ideal ideals as far as the human figure went. This creature was downright modest, but it gave her body a lot of character - a lot more character than the cookie cutter perfection of most bioroids.

She was a custom job - Freya models were goddamn expensive to start with... but a custom this extensive? Whoever her master was, he must have been loaded.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 12:17:14 am »
"Oh...." Rafael really didn't get the difference between the two animals all that well, she hardly interacted with animals all that much. The girl didn't look much like a sex-bot, she looked like a baby for one. And not enough curves, at least for Raf's tastes.

The gunner couldn't even imagine how much money went into creating the girl in front of her was, "Well, um....I guess that's good?" She wasn't really sure what to say next, still a little shocked at the whole thing.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 11:51:48 am »
Mari chuckled a little and shrugged at the gunner, still smiling pleasantly. "Hey... you asked, remember?" She said frankly, with the faintest impish look in her eye. The vixen looked backward and cast a depressed stare at her groceries, which now laid covering the floor - Broken eggs, smashed bread, bleeding meat, bruised fruits... She really had to look where she was going. Her mirth dulled a little as she broke loose of the gunner, ears splayed to either side of her head as she began to pick up the pieces of what used to be her food bill for that week. On a station, food was expensive - and she needed actual food to maintain herself without running up a crazy power bill she couldn't afford. Synthetic proteins and amino acids in fun shapes from a synthesizer just didn't cut it, just like it didn't cut it for most dogs - there was a decent reason most people didn't keep them in space.

She almost let herself get irritable about it, but she chided herself that it was her own fault, silly fox - wasn't looking where she was going and all that. Still, though, she looked pretty depressed as she picked through the carton of eggs she'd dropped earlier, seeing what she could salvage from them. She'd only picked up a half dozen, and of those, five were very messy little splotches on the ground.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 11:10:07 am »
That comment had Raf flushing, not a very flattering look with her red hair, "Oh, right, uh....sorry. I was a little rude there. I've just never met, you know, a bioroid before." The type of people Raf hung out with couldn't afford to even look at a piece of equipment that expensive.

Raf finally noticed the groceries and she felt a pang of guilt, "Oh man. Sorry about that." Squatting down, she started to try and help gather up the groceries, wincing when she saw the eggs, "Hey, I'm sorry. It was my fault, do you want me to pay you back for the eggs?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal