Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Fresh return (Ary)  (Read 3436 times)

Anonymous

Re: Fresh return (Ary)
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2010, 03:31:31 pm »
Vedrit nodded his head as he entered in his net address. He did hope she would contact him later, even if it was just to say hello.

"Awesome. I await your message." he smiled and made as an extravagent bow as he could do while sitting.

He got the feeling that their time together was coming to an end, though Vedrit had expected to spend more time with Ary.
"Ok. Im sure that once you figure stuff out, it will be less awkward to hang out. I'd like to see Mitter." he said, nervously scratching his neck. He couldnt help but wonder if that really would be the case, should she decided she liked the other guy more. Being the gentleman he was, he would respect her decision, but didnt know what he would do, how he would act, should he take second place, so to speak.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2010, 05:52:09 pm »
Aryte nodded. If it had been her choice she would have taken both of them. They both seemed fun. Vedrit also knew the joy of piloting. Piloting essentially was her life. She probably needed someone who could understand that about her. Vedrit would be able to get that. She smiled to herself for a moment. He was really interesting, nice. If she couldn't get hold of Vin, he seemed to be absent lately she would go for it with Vedrit. Maybe even if she got hold of Vin.

Someone who wasn't around much probably didn't deserve much of her time. Aryte lifted her eyes to look at him. It looked like it was time to go. She didn't want it to be. Not at all. He deserved her being straight up with him though. She sighed and rose up out of her chair.

"Well, I guess this it," She paused for a minute thinking.

"Care to walk me home?"

Anonymous

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2010, 07:54:11 pm »
Vedrit tapped the table idly, not really wanting to go. Nevertheless, he stood with a smile.
"I'd love to." he replied. He didnt mind knowing where she lived, even if he might never go inside. Walking her home meant more time with her, an extension of their time together, more opportunity to get to know her better.

He was tempted to hold his arm out for her, in an old-style gensture, but decided it might be a bit much a bit too soon, and put his hands in his pockets instead.

Anonymous

« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2010, 05:04:55 pm »
Aryte waved to the people behind the counter as she started to leave. She walked alongside Vedrit. She slid her hands into her own pockets and pulled her bag up to rest on her shoulder. She kind of wanted to take his hand. He seemed sort of sad. She stopped herself from doing it though and kept walking. She opened the door to allow him to walk outside.

"Thanks for walking me home. You never know what sort of crazies you might run into!"

Anonymous

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2010, 10:04:08 pm »
Vedrit chuckled, "You should know, you just had lunch with one." as he stepped through the door and waited to walk by her side.

Despite wanting to spend more time with Ary, Vedrit's mind was already planning things to do after she was safely home, expecting without a doubt that nothing special would happen. Some would say he was a pessimist, but he beleived that, though they werent a couple, he certainly hoped they would be.
That made him laugh inside a bit. He wouldnt know what to do with a woman in his life. He had always been so caught up in his dreams and ambitions, he never really considered a relationship, and what to do with it.

Anonymous

« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2010, 02:35:13 pm »
"And I guess you did too!" She grinned at him and thought about sliding her arm around his when they hit the crowds. It was hard to walk with someone else out here on Libra. She thought about it for a moment and weighed her options and decided that it would be alright. She moved and put her arm in his and leaned on him just slightly. She had to know if she liked the way he felt before making her decisions right? That was logical.

He did feel nice next to her. She pulled him to guide him towards her little apartment.

Anonymous

« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2010, 11:51:57 pm »
"I guess so." he said, reminiscing on their pleastant, but short time together. He would certainly like to be with her more. His thoughts were interrupted with a pleasant suprise; Ary had slid her arm around his.
It was nice, having someone by his side, a warm body and warm heart. He leaned agaisnt her, slightly tilting his head towards her, and somewhat blindly following her as she tugged and lead through the crowds.

Ofcourse, as Vedrit would later reflect when not distracted by the pleasant feeling, it would only make him feel that much worse if Ary's other option won out.

Anonymous

« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2010, 01:55:45 am »
She felt sort of tingly and nice touching him. She didn't realize she could be interpreted as a terrible flirt. She just liked the closeness. As they walked along she was just silent for a while. It didn't feel awkward, it just felt nice, comfortable. She moved automatically. When they reached her door she almost didn't realize they had gotten there. When they did she reluctantly pulled her arm from his and held her bag with both hands looking at him.

"This is me." She said gesturing with her shoulder to the door.

"Which was probably obvious, by the fact I stopped in front of it." She sighed and shook her head at herself.

"So...this it for now I guess."

Anonymous

« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2010, 08:58:21 pm »
When they arrived, Vedrit wondered where the time had gone. It felt like Ary's hand was on his arm for a preciously short time.

"I guess so..." he said. The romantic in him wanted to pull her close in a warm embrace, mayhaps steal a kiss. He was confidant the kiss was a bit much, but didnt want to just turn and leave. That would be a very bad ending to their foray.

He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her. Friends hugged, dont they?
"No need to rush. Take your time." he said, meaning about her decision of who she liked more, though she could have thought he meant about the hug.

Anonymous

« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2010, 11:23:23 am »
Aryte smiled wide as he leaned into hug her. She wrapped her arms around him too tightly. He was such a gentleman, so nice. It was so good to meet one of those. She thought for a minute then pushed up kissing him on his cheek. A blush spread across her cheeks.

"Alright then. I'll talk to you soon." She pulled back and stuck her key in the door quickly, turned it then went inside shutting the door. She locked it leaning back against it and let out a slow breath. She needed to sort this out quickly. How did she ,someone who hardly left the house besides to zap bugs, get caught up involved with two men? It was beyond her really. She ran her hand over her face and walked over to her computer.

She plopped down in front of it pulling her things out of her bag. She set the dragon over the monitor and opened the drive to install the game. She was moving automatically as she pulled apart the package. Her mind was off a million miles somewhere else.

Anonymous

« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2010, 12:14:06 pm »
Vedrit blushed profusely when Ary pecked him on the cheek, and could feel his skin tignle where her lips had touched.

He mumbled an agreement, his mind dumbfounded by surprise. It took him a moment to realize that she had gone through her door, and he probably looked rediculous, just standing there.
Turning and walking away, Vedrit, once again, put his hands in his pockets, but there was a bit of a bounce to his steps as he wandered around. The part of his mind that was still focused couldnt decide whether to go to the docking bay or his apartment, the rest of his mind lost in bliss.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal