Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Tore Chehade  (Read 338 times)

Anonymous

Tore Chehade
« on: July 18, 2008, 10:16:49 am »

How exactly does this blog work? I don't use computers.... What the fuck? Why is it ty- Oh... My fingers are moving.

So what? Do I like... Tell my life story?

.... I met Remi today. I thought he was a woman. The bastard kept playing with me. Breathing over my face and what not. It's almost like he's never met a gay person before...

Hey, where's the button to erase what I just said?

Hello?

Screw you guys then....
Intram gives me the creeps. He really needs to eat more... And maybe get braces. But I suppose he's nice enough... He didn't tease me like Remi did... Asshole. I ask myself... Why am I typing this shit out about pilots when I'm halfway putting my posters and crap on the wall? It makes it look like I have no life... Which I do.

I'm so not used to the chairs here. They're too small for my ass and I keep tripping over the fucking legs. To hell with them. One day I'll break one and laugh... Yeah, take that you shitty chairs.

I'm just going to stop now... because I want to change out of this two sizes too small uniform. I'm 6'4" and weigh 189lbs. You'd think they'd have uniforms my size... I mean, I'm not the only tall, muscular one here... am I? That's freaky. I'm leaving before I scare myself.

~*Tore Chehade
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal