Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It's Almost Just Like Cake! (open)  (Read 1738 times)

Anonymous

Re: It's Almost Just Like Cake! (open)
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2008, 12:29:23 pm »
Intram watched as Kasumi fell, landing on her side on the concrete. She pushed herself up and looked back at him. "I hate when this happens. Damned glitches. Just for the record, everything past when I said, 'what are you doing?' I had no idea what was going on. The robot side took over." The taller Pilot rolled his eyes. “I hate having to explain myself twice, Kasumi.” Ah, well. Hopefully “Nice Kasumi” would be easier to deal with than “Evil Robot Kasumi.” She really did need to get that fixed...

Iko listened to her, staring. “That’s stupid.” Silently, Intram agreed, but that wouldn’t have been nice. “Don’t be rude. She outranks you.” He listened to Iko’s thoughts, face locked in an emotionless grin. Well. Maybe you can see how far that gets you, after you get your new leg.

Kasumi spoke again, from a sitting position. "Sorry for any trouble I might have caused. Anything I can do..?" She looked at Iko. "...how did you manage that?"

Intram was about to answer, when Iko’s hand flew to his forehead. “Do you have an I.Q?” He knelt dow, trying to get on eye level with Kasumi. He rushed over to him in a gesture of insincere concern. “Don’t do that, you’ll rip your wounds open again!” Iko ignored him and kept talking to Kasumi, telling her to get repaired, and threatening to send a note home, pinned to Intram’s lapel, he would assume.

“Stop talking,” he said, monotone. He turned to Kasumi. “I assure you I have the situation under control. Please,” he said, helping her to her feet, “go back to the Citadel before you revert and nearly blow up the city again... or, for that matter, me.” He put just enough worry in his voice that, hopefully, Kasumi would think she’d done something wrong and head back immediately.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2008, 01:50:18 pm »
She locked her eyes into a coldhearted stare at iko. " Dont know why you would care about such a little brat. He should know not to speak that way to someone of a higher rank than him. And I can tell what you are thinking, Llyn.... nice of you to agree with the kid you just met a few minutes ago instead of me." She got up and hit her heels together. Her boots began to power up. She Turned to iko again and said, "you may want to Watch your back from now on...." If you are still alive later. heh. She flew off.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2008, 11:56:33 pm »
Hmph. What a cow.

Iko crossed his arms over his chest and pouted after standing up, glaring after the woman. Rank meant shit down here, and if this lady was going to hold that over her head next time he saw her, he’d jab his thumb through her eye. Easy.  Iko huffed and glared before planting himself on his bum again and watching the lady. “Yeah, watch my back. Good to know you have nothing better to do that sniff me out because you hate me. Bitch.” Iko snarled quietly before looking up at Llyn.

A jolt of fear ripped his heart in two. He was going to be eaten… Why’d he scare her off? Screw that! He didn’t need the help of some grumpy cow. Iko licked his lips and blew out a breath, stick his legs out in front of himself, his belts and pants folded neatly to the side. “Welll? Are you… Going to do it?”

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2008, 12:57:16 am »
Intram watched somewhat uneasily as Kasumi took off again, back the way she came. Empty threats, he thought. I didn't agree with either of them. Iko started talking, to himself this time. “Yeah, watch my back. Good to know you have nothing better to do that sniff me out because you hate me. Bitch.” Intram looked down at Iko, sighed, and cracked his neck. "Finally."

He stood there for a bit, taking inventory of his mind, checking on the businessman, still out, thank the stars, and constructing another barrier. Wider this time, to prevent any further intrusions, but weaker. Kasumi had come and gone; he could think of no other Pilots who'd be out on the bottom level of Haviah while the Candidates were still fresh and able to be messed-around-with. The boy was horribly nervous and frightened. “Welll? Are you… Going to do it?”

"I'd say we should move somewhere we haven't been seen, but..." he gave Iko a psychic shove, so his back was pressed against the shadowed wall. "I'm too hungry for that..." Intram swiftly unbuttoned his jacket and cast it aside; better dusty than bloody. In that line of thought, he unbuttoned his shirt as well, and lay it on top of the jacket, now dressed only in a plain white undershirt, trousers, leggings, and shoes. I'll be neat. Somewhat.

Without warning, Intram pinned Iko's arm to the wall behind him and dove toward his injured leg, sinking teeth filed to chisel-tips deep into his flesh. At the same time, he filled Iko's mind with pleasurable sensations, some memories of his own, some fantasies, some from others. He held Iko's knee with his hand and pulled his head upward, ripping the flesh away from the youth's leg. He chewed it slowly, and moaned. He had emptied his reserves midday last, and it was a luxury to have someone alive. At length, he swallowed, and licked the blood from his lips and chin. "You're delicious," he said, breathing heavily, before leaning back down for another bite.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2008, 01:25:49 am »
What was this? Iko looked around frantically, his breath coming out in short bursts, why was he so scared? He knew what was happening, but still really freaked out. The breath left him when the psychic power shoved him against the wall, eyes widened and stared, a cold sweat breaking out over his skin when he started undressing. What the hell!? He was just going to eat! Not… Not… RAPE!

Iko began to pant quietly, watching, waiting. A quiet yelp left his lips when his arms were pinned to the wall and … Moaned in ecstasy. This was supposed to hurt, Iko’s pants of fear turned into pants of pleasure and little moans left his mouth, his other leg arched and the heel pressed against the ground. Biting harshly at his lip so he didn’t moan out too loudly.

This was wrong.

This was so, so wrong.

Llyn was eating his leg, ripping flesh from his thigh, he could see the gaping hole where he bit and tore,  the blood dripping down to create a little pool. Watched Llyn as he chewed up his leg.. His flesh. And all Iko could think about was grinding down against the concrete to make it feel better. “Ah… Thanks…?” He moaned quietly, shifting relentlessly. “I… why’s it feel so good?” Iko arched back and looked down at his leg again, mouth slightly open, blood staining the corner of his mouth from the bites dealt to his tongue and lips.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2008, 01:14:26 pm »
Intram ripped back again, coming away with a smaller chunk of flesh. The boy was quite confused, wondering why he wasn't in pain, instead moaning and writhing in pleasure. He got his breathing back under control after a bit. “Ah… Thanks…?” Intram grinned at him, saying nothing. Don't talk with your mouth full, Mother always said. Iko moaned again, softly, before speaking again. “I… why’s it feel so good?”

He could have messed with the kid, told him maybe he just liked it. No, Intram thought, that's mean-spirited. He hasn't done anything too bad. He swallowed his food ant stared into Iko's eyes. That right one... the black one... was intriguing indeed. "Would you prefer that it hurt? You've done nothing to make me want to hurt you..." he wiped his chin with his hand, trying not to get himself too bloody. "In fact, you were more cooperative than most, given all the interruptions."

He pulled his hair behind his ears and leaned down again, lapping at the pool of blood that collected in the wound he made. He worked at Iko's mind, too, connecting the positive emotions with the nerves of his legs, so the youth's mind would do most of the work for him. He hooked his teeth into Iko's leg again and pulled, and a long strip of skin and muscle came loose. He bit off what was in his mouth, and held the rest in his hand. Mainly to freak the kid out, he offered some to Iko, speaking directly to his mind. Want some? It is your leg, after all... Intram knew the boy wouldn't. He just wanted a reaction.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2008, 03:20:06 pm »
Iko shook his head furiously after Intram asked him if he wanted it to hurt. Sure Iko looked like a freak, but he wasn’t that much of a freak to enjoy pain, wide eyes watched Intram talk, his voice thick with Ikos blood and his mouth red from it. A soft sigh left his lips, surely this was all fake, Iko got knocked out by the scary wolf thing and Iko was just having a bad dream.

A really, really bad dream. Intram was really the man who’s eye he’d gouged out, the jet-boots lady was… was… Um… The rat he saw! Did he even see a rat? No? Well, damn. This was just shitty! Really, really, unnaturally shitty. Sure this was the lowest level of Haviah, but really… Iko licked his lips and arched a little, shifting his butt and curling his fingers to make a loose fist so he didn’t cut his palms. “Please… don’t make it hurt…”

His near bare chest rose and fell quickly, the pale skin glistening with a slight sweat, from the pleasure? From the fear? Iko could feel the teeth, feel the tearing of the meat of his leg, but he couldn’t bring himself to do anything else beside moan because it felt so good. Iko cast his eyes upwards, high above his head, he couldn’t look. Didn’t want to look, his eyes hooded with fatigue, blood pounded through his veins, pooling at the fleshy basin the hunks of flesh missing from his leg made.

Breath came out hitched and Iko whimpered quietly and shifted again, arms pinned to the wall. Shakily, his neck muscles straining in a vain effort to keep him from looking at the wound. Mismatched eyes saw, and stared. Bile rose up Ikos throat and he gagged quickly before looking Intram right in the eyes. Sure it didn’t hurt, in felt so good, but seeing his leg as nothing more than meat to be eaten.

“N-n-no… Thanks…” Iko managed to moan out before his head flopped forward and his body relaxed. Pale and with a thin sheen of sweat on his face, Iko had passed out. His brain acting out the pleasure in a very different way that didn’t involve leg eating.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2008, 05:40:22 pm »
Intram listened to Iko's thoughts as he ate. A dream? No... don't you feel it? It's all real... he was thinking to himself, but he often thought as though he were talking, nowadays. A side effect of living with psychics. The boy let go of his futile attempt at fooling himself, arching his back. “Please… don’t make it hurt…” He wouldn't. It was all too interesting to watch his victim moan and writhe in ecstasy as he mercilessly tore flesh from his leg.

He took another bite, and watched Iko, chest heaving, eyes rolling upwards to avoid the sight of himself. Beautiful. Intram loved having such power over a living being... It was good enough when he could make a person feel like this by conventional methods, but to have that person know at the same time that he should be in pain, that he could be in pain, that he is powerless to escape or fight back... that was Intram's definition of pleasure. He loved to dominate.

Iko couldn't seem to find a position he liked. Shaking, his eyes fell upon the wound, and the meat Intram held in his hand... that's all it was to Intram, anyway... meat. Of course, to Iko, it had once served as an integral assistant in his ability to walk. I'll be quite sad if this converts him to vegetarianism by accident. I'd have to fix his memories... The boy narrowly avoided throwing up, and answered weakly. “N-n-no… Thanks…” Then his body relaxed.

Intram waved his unoccupied hand in front of Iko's eyes. Unconscious. He ate the remaining meat himself and slipped back into the mind of the unfortunate businessman. Barely any return signal... he's as good as dead. Which was fine... Intram would find a use for him. Later. For now, he was still hungry.

-----

Intram had finished a while ago, his shirt irreversibly bloody and the front part of his hair not much better. He was full, though, and Iko’s wounds were patched and he wasn’t dead, and he knew where his meals would be coming from, for the next week or so. That was pretty good, considering his bad luck lately. He had left his suitcase/cooler in the alley across the street (for the record, having it with him would have been suspicious), and so had cleaned himself up as best he could and  retrieved it, and was almost finished cutting the too-long-unconscious man into pieces small enough to fit inside said handy carrying case when Iko stirred from his slumped position.

The Pilot waited for Iko to come around enough to remember where he was. He had draped his ruined undershirt over Iko’s ruined leg, so the first thing he saw when he awoke wouldn’t be what was left of his thigh... rather, her thigh, as Intram had earlier decided. The next thing on his to-do list was to take Iko to a friend of his and get that leg fixed. She’d better not mind a cybernetic replacement, considering the alternative is an amputation.

She looked over at Intram, and he waved with the hand that was still holding a larger-than-normal meat cleaver. “You’re awake. Also, you’re not bleeding anymore. Thank you.” He tucked the knife in with the other contents of the innocuous-looking case and sealed it shut, then sat atop it, grinning a-bit-less-than-sanely. “Now we’re going to get your leg fixed. Did you have a nice nap?”

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2008, 08:05:48 pm »
A dull ache. Didn’t really hurt, Iko could only assume there was nothing left to hurt. Mismatched eyes focused and blurred out the ceiling, there was no way this was hell, meant she was still alive. Damn, Iko hated being alive, ‘specially when psycho psychics could gnaw on your leg at their will. Iko gasped slightly before looking towards Llyn, her breath wet on her dry lips.

Iko felt drained, and heavy. She looked at her hand, pale as paper, obviously the nap didn’t last long enough. Mismatched eyes stared at Llyn while he spoke, the right one a little more blurry than the left so she closed it and stared at him with her face half scrunched up. You’re awake, he said, well, thank you Captian Obvious. Not bleeding anymore? Iko looked down to her leg and gently touched it, a zing of pain, like touching a newly healing wound that was still sore.

Thank you?

Thank you for what?

It was then that Iko took in the big picture.  A meat cleaver, Iko was positive he was going to bend over her and grin that freaky grin before chopping her up, but the knife was put away and say down and spoke again.  Get her leg fixed.

Iko looked down at it again and then opened her mouth, her voice was husky, a soft dry purr, “ Nap? I suppose… and fix my leg?” The voice took on a hint of panic, sending it into higher more feminine notes, “How... how much did you eat?” Sure Iko could just move the cloth, but that would mean looking and fainting again. No, thank you.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2008, 11:41:25 pm »
Intram smiled, amused by the image of himself hovering over Iko like some horror-movie villain, knife in hand. Am I that camp? Really? he thought self-consciously, running his fingers absently through his hair. I'll have to work on my serial-killer image... maybe think up a signature move. I mean, anyone can eat people... he paused in his thoughts for a moment. Oh yeah... I have one.

Iko just appeared to be taking in whatever he said to her. She was still out of it, but at least she knew where she was, what had happened. That could be good or bad. "Enough to fill me," he said, not wanting to freak her out unduly. "You won't be able to move it..." Almost half her thigh was gone, but saying that would scare her. "They should be able to save your calf, at least." That was the least he could do for her, after guilting her into having her leg eaten.

He stood up and looked at Iko a bit. She was pale, still feeling the effects of blood loss. She's so short. He righted his suitcase, holding the handle, and something caught his eye. Iko's eyepatch... he remembered him... her... having it off when he returned from patching the businessman's eye. He walked over and picked it up, handing it to her. "Here... I'll have to carry you." He sat back down on his multi-purpose carrier and waited for Iko to put it on.

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2008, 01:46:17 am »
Enough to kill me. He said. Iko closed her eyes for a moment, that’s a lie, Iko closed her eyes and kept them closed while he spoke. Save your calf. What use was a calf if the thigh was gone? She’d seen it. Iko could see very detail behind her closed eyes, the cloth was against it, bending and dipping in places where there should have been leg…. Then she heard it, more than felt it. Being handed to her,.

An eye cracked open and the short human-but-not-quite-human blinked and took the eye patch. Right, this was hers. Quickly she put it over her odd eye and then stared up at Llyn. Mouth open slightly, amazed slightly with him. Eat her leg, then carry her around like so much baggage. Oh well, a free ride, Iko was never one to pass up free stuff, that would just be silly.

”I… Thank you.” Her voice was quiet when she reached out for her ride, pale still, her hands shaking slightly. Not even sure where they were going, but because of their size difference, and even if Llyn looked like he could gain a hundred pounds and still look great. Iko was small enough to hopefully not cause her lovely new friend much of a problem. “Where are we going?”

(Holy crap. a post. it fails, but a post! <3)

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2008, 07:35:12 am »
The error was humorous, and Llyn met it with a wry grin. The wiry Pilot wasn't about to die of overeating, and she should be glad he was full, because if he wasn't, that sure as hell didn't mean he was going to go off and find someone else to satisfy his hunger. "If you don't want it, I'll gladly have it. We may as well see if it's still usable."

Iko's incredulous stare was really quite cute. "That's an odd position, for a face." He fixed his hair a bit and smiled innocuously. "Really, it isn't characteristic or wise of me to leave anything behind. Especially if what I left is alive." He looked around a bit, a cautious ear out for potential interruptors, and took his barriers down, glad to be somewhat unattached again.

Llyn hooked the handle of his suitcase in the crook of his elbow, then reached down and scooped Iko up wedding-style. "Um," he replied, not sure why she was thanking him, given the circumstances. "You're welcome." To be eaten the rest of the way, he thought. I guess.

He grinned at the sentiment regarding his weight. One hundred pounds? That's the weight of a small young woman such as yourself. He didn't say it, though. That would just have been mean, and he didn't feel like being mean at present. Besides, she's probably closer to ninety-five now. "We're going to a clinic, to get your leg replaced. The thigh part, anyway. They might be able to wire the cybernetic portion directly into your remaining calf and what's left of your thigh." He grinned down at her and started out of the alley. "Isn't that wonderful news?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal