Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It's Almost Just Like Cake! (open)  (Read 1737 times)

Anonymous

Re: It's Almost Just Like Cake! (open)
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 11:47:57 pm »
Feed him.

Iko had a horrible feeling there was a double meaning to that. A very deep gut feeling, but the pilot did just look creepy so maybe that was it. What should he say to that? What would he feed him? Iko wasn’t exactly swimming in credits, so… Lightly sinking his fangs into his lower lip, mostly to distracting from the throbbing pain on his thighs, Iko nodded and then licked his fangs. “I… Fine. I’ll feed you and you… Do whatever to the guy over there.”

Pressing his lips together, Iko shifted and looked down at his vest. Good, it was still done up, enough flesh showing to prove he wasn’t a girl, but covering enough not to show off any possible assets. Would there be hell to pay if this weirdo Pilot found out he was a… No… Iko couldn’t think that. Girls were fifty times less scary and magically cute.

It was a rule it seemed. If it was a boy, had sharp scary claws and nasty pointy fangs, it was scary. If it was a girl and had sharp scary claws and nasty pointy fangs, it was cute. Therefore, Iko was a boy. Made him scarier.

“Llyn.” Iko tried out the name and then cleared his throat and shifted slightly, hissing softly when the fabric rubbed against the claws. “I… I’m sorry.” A breath and Iko slumped down to his butt, legs bent and angled to the side in front of him, slightly pale and mouth open. Lips all the brighter and more red, fangs poking out over her lips.

Irritated, the eye patch was getting annoying and Iko brought up his hands to rip it off of his head to hold it between his hands. The covered right eye was more animalistic, the whites were black, though the same colour and pretty designs covered it. It was…

Eye catching to say the least.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 12:41:14 am »
Intram smirked diabolically. Azrael seemed nonplussed. An easy target, Llyn... hardly anything to gloat over. You've had more difficult prey eating out of your hand... so to speak. He would have ignored the Dragon, but politeness was ingrained into his mind. Sorry. Next time I'll try and find someone more... challenging.

"Thank you," he said calmly, his voice as neutral as his face. "Llyn," said Iko, as though to confirm that he had it right. Odd. He seems so concerned with looking feminine. “I… I’m sorry,” the boy said, and slumped down. Intram disregarded it and put a telekinetic tether on Iko, one he wouldn't notice until it was too late. He'd better not be one of those freaky transformers. If he tries anything, I'll leave his body in this alley. Most of it, anyway.

He took a device out of his pocket and walked toward the businessman. He knelt down and felt for a pulse. It was there. Smiling, Intram pulled a device from an inside pocket of his jacket. It was relatively small, mostly off-white plastic and dark metal; the sort of device that looked innocuous but was actually quite complicated. A molecular regenerator. Intram had no idea why some of the crueler Pilots hated them so; they were so useful! His even had his name engraved into the metal. He aimed it at the man's empty eye socket, and pressed a button.

"There," he said, walking back into sight range of Iko. "He's fixed... to a point. Not conscious yet... I'll have to pay attention to him," he said, tapping his head. "I've locked his vocal cords so he can't call out and attract attention... but I'll know when he wakes up."

Intram looked Iko up and down. "You're small..." he said. In retrospect, it probably would have been smart to keep that thought in his head. Too late. He already promised. He noticed that his right eye was uncovered. He looked cute sitting there, red lips parted and legs apart... Why is that so cute? His eye was interesting indeed. Maybe I should scoop it out and keep it for myself, he thought ironically.

The Pilot knelt down next to the boy, breathing a bit heavily. All he could smell was Iko's blood, wounds bright against his skin. "As I remember it, you have a side of the bargain to fulfill," he said, that malevolent crooked grin twisting his features rather nightmarishly.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 01:29:18 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 04:21:40 am »
Iko could only think of two words. They made up this situation perfectly as he watched the Pilot go towards the man, bend over and fix him. He looked like he was having a conversation with something else but, the words suited this situation down to a T once Llyn came back and kneels. Heavy breathing…

Sure as hell looked damn creepy.

Blood drained from his face and Iko looked up at Llyn worriedly. It clicked.

This Pilot, Llyn, wasn’t looking for some home cooked meal, not a fast lay in the middle of the slowly darkening ally. No, it was only around noon… Dark because it was an alley. Ikos mouth fell open and he scooted away on his bum, heavy boots pushing against the ground.

Back to those two perfect words.

Oh shit.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Eyes widened when it really clicked, breath came out in short pants, hands clenched, nails dug into skin. A deal was a deal. A meal for fixing up the business man. Of course, Iko thought it would be a normal meal, eggs, bacon, maybe some French Toast, perhaps some Orange Juice. “I… You… You can’t… How…?”

A simple question, sort of. How on earth would he not kill Iko if he was to be the meal? Iko was enough of a freak to understand that much. Iko was the meal. The treat, the tasty meal after a hard days work. Literally. Not even with a cute sexual subtleness to it. “I… I’m not a masochist! I hate pain! C-c-c-can’t you think of something else to do?” Iko swallowed and scooted backwards on his bum, the gashes rubbing painfully against the fabric of his pants. The blood was slowly drying the wound to his pants, getting them off would really really hurt.

The sooner the better. Iko eyed Intram and blushed lightly, not wanting to imagine himself pantsless with someone like that around. Okay. Clear your head. Iko tried to stand up, hands still clenched. “I’m afraid I’m not going to let you eat me.” A swallow of bile and he rose his head and glared at the Pilot. Ha! Eat that.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 01:18:47 pm »
Kasumi flew through the air with her boots. God, she loved them. She flew over a small alley that had some kind of commotion going on. She landed silently behind the 2 people (not counting the buisness man that lost an eye, it seemed) in the shadows. One was a pilot, doing some crazy thing that she didnt get, running around, hurting people that didnt do anything. She emerged from the shadows and said, "What are you doing?" Her cyborg eye looked eerie, glowing red and looking unsetilingly dangerous. Her stare had no expression. She went into Iko's mind.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 03:52:02 pm »
((OOC: [strike:1v2mf6io]The businessman actually has his eye back, now...[/strike:1v2mf6io] DISREGARD THAT also, have you done your reading yet?))

Iko looked up at Intram, his face pale.

Finally, said Azrael. Took him long enough.

The boy's mind was racing. “I… You… You can’t… How…?” he said. Of course, Intram found that perfectly incoherent, so he looked into his prey's mind. "Oh, don't worry," Intram said, grinning still. "I've done this before. You'll stay alive; I can't possibly finish all of you."

He found the boy's skittishness quite amusing. “I… I’m not a masochist! I hate pain! C-c-c-can’t you think of something else to do?” Intram's grin slid back from insane to honest. "You're so cute. However, I'm afraid my hands are tied... if I don't eat, I'll die... and I simply can't die." He blindly undid Iko's belts, staring unblinkingly into his eyes. "I can make it feel... more pleasant, though."

Iko was having mixed feelings about his pants being removed. Not that Intram cared... it was going to happen anyway. He attempted to stand up, thoughts turning defiant. Intram let him and stood up after him, keeping him on a short leash. “I’m afraid I’m not going to let you eat me.” Intram's grin darkened again. How sweet. "You should be afraid," he replied. "You have no choice in the matter." He pushed Iko back down and stood over him. "Now, take those pants off before—shit."

Intram made sure he had secure psychic walls up, and hastily deconstructed the barrier around them. "You stay quiet," he hissed at Iko, sending a jolt of pain into his mind along with it. He could sense the other Pilot's psychic energy in the air, but couldn't tell which one it was. Better that the other think him unaware.

"What are you doing?" the other Pilot asked emotionlessly. Intram's expression turned sour. Kasumi, he thought. He had always detested the cyborg Pilot's exaggerated sense of justice and tendency to get into things beyond your understanding. "Patrolling," he said, turning around to face the woman, his face locked in that grin. "Don't you have a Candidate to train, or something?"

What a pity, Llyn, Azrael said sweetly. Looks like you'll just have to die of hunger. Llyn sent back an annoyed sentiment. Please help me out. She'll listen to you.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 01:27:19 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 08:32:19 pm »
Now.

Iko was quick to freak out when the situation got bad. Llyn going for his belt buckles had him freaking out badly, breath hitched when flesh brushed against flesh and then up and down and Iko was on his butt again. Legs pulled wide apart so the lack of belts didn’t have his pants falling down to his boots. Iko was glad he didn’t go commando today, that would have been awkward. Blinking widely for a few moments, staring up atLlyn, “Stay…?”  A jolt of pain shook his head and hands wrapped to cover ears and quietly scream.

Unfortunately quietly screaming meant turning his tongue into near pulp. Blood dripped down Ikos chin and drooled down onto his chest, forcing himself to lift his teeth out of his tongue. Damn. That really hurt. Both. Iko rubbed at his head and pressed his hands to the ground in front of him and spit out the blood. It’ll heal quick enough, the wounds in his mouth always did.

Then there was someone off to the side… Seemingly trying to look cool in the shadows.

Iko stared and lifted an eyebrow, muted because his tongue hurt, but he could still stare and try not to laugh. It was a little after noon, what shadows there were, were hardly dark enough to hide in. He shook his head and slowly did his belts back up, not about to try and run, it might make Llyn extra hungry and Iko was planning on keeping his legs even if they had a few noms out of them.

Iko winced slightly and brushed at his head, felt kind of like a bug. By no means was he psychic, but he knew something besides himself was in his head. He quickly glared around and spit out the mix of blood and saliva before it could drip down to his chest again.

Always was a messy bleeder.

Silently, sitting, quietly shifting away from the pair of Pilots. Iko could only assume this new one was a pilot, she looked funny enough, Llyn looked funny. Maybe Pilots just looked funny? Iko shook his head and then continued shimmying on his bottom away.

He wasn’t breaking any rules.

Llyn told him to be quiet.

Not to not move. Though, it was likely he’d notice, but Iko could still try!

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 09:44:27 am »
((sorry, I needed to post quickly, my parents were about to kill me.))

Kasumi used telepathy to speak to iko. "I'm the one in your mind.."
She smirked knowingly. "Patrolling?"Her human eye had a sinister glint in it. "If you were..'patrolling', then why were you bothering that one guy so much...and why is he injured? And last of all, why were you telling him to take off his pants?" She leaned against the alley wall. She didnt take her eyes off of him. "so?"

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 01:13:00 pm »
Intram could tell the other Pilot was speaking to the boy. Amateur. Still, he'd better not tell her a thing. "Patrolling?" she said, all high and mighty. "If you were..'patrolling', then why were you bothering that one guy so much...and why is he injured? And last of all, why were you telling him to take off his pants?"

"Who are you to make me explain every little thing I do? I'm a big boy; I can look after myself." He stared blankly at Kasumi. "If you must know, he injured himself in a panic after being confronted by some escaped experimental biomechanical being. He needs to get the fabric away from the wounds before the blood dries and binds them together." He grinned malevolently. "Do you have any idea how painful that would be?"

He could Tell Iko was moving away behind him, and turned his head. "Don't move," he said, emphasizing his words. "You'll only put yourself in more pain." One way or another.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 01:19:33 am »
I’m the one in your mind

Iko stopped instantly, looking around. Well, damned if that wasn’t really creepy. Who was ‘I’? Why were they in his mind? He quickly looked around, making sure no one was behind him. Ikos eyes scanned the area, who the hell was I? Oh. Iko looked towards the woman. Shit, another Pilot. Hum. Iko quickly surprised all thoughts, thinking only of the blooming pain in his mouth and on his thighs and palms, his torn up tongue running gently over his pointed teeth.

Quietly he looked at the two, watched Llyn bark at her about why he was removing Ikos pants. Even though Iko was the very obvious victim, Llyn got major brownie points for the quick cover up. ‘That was smooth’ he though, before remembering that Pilots were psychic and could read his poor little brain. Clearing his throat quietly, Iko just picked the bloodied fabric off of the gashes on his legs and whimpered slightly when it was particularly sticky and ripped off the tender flesh.

“Yes, sir,” Iko said quietly looking meekly up at Llyn, his legs bent slightly out in front of him.  Gently, quietly, Iko looked up towards Llyn, “Who’s I?”

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 11:26:33 am »
She looked over twords Iko. "That would be me.." She turned at the what he said about pain. "That's nothing...not pain..ah, you dont know pain...Try being almost burnt alive, and suddenly half cyborg when you wake up. Try being alone in the world for your entire childhood." , She hissed.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 01:13:03 pm »
Intram sighed, glad to have walls around his head. That's actually kind of arousing, he thought in spite of himself. She was in the middle of a diatribe. "Try being almost burnt alive, and suddenly half cyborg when you wake up. Try being alone in the world for your entire childhood."

He rolled his eyes and draped an arm around Kasumi. This seemed to happen a lot, with her, and Intram could never spare her an ounce of sympathy. Maybe it was because he didn't have any, maybe because he didn't think one near-death experience and subsequent cybernetic enhancement qualified her for angst. "Oh, but you're not alone!" His grin had a sarcastic tinge to it. "We Pilots have to stick together, through thick and thin and all that! We're all friends here, right?"

Intram disconnected from her, and his voice fell back into its usual disinterested cadence. "In all seriousness, though, I think I have the situation under control." He knelt back down next to Iko. "If you're not going to take them off, roll them up... and do it quickly so it doesn't hurt as much."

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 11:42:51 am »
She ignored the sarcasm. "Plus side.." Her arm turned into a cannon. "I get to blow things up." She hoped she wasnt going into one of her...'moments'.. She stared at her cannon. An evil smile crossed her lips. Her eye twitched.

((O.O crap.))

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 01:16:23 pm »
Leaning away was Iko’s first reaction when the other Pilot looked over at him then just slumped and stared. What a Pilot, one of the highest ranks, one of the lawless bunch…. Complaining? Iko let his mouth drop open and stared. This wasn’t right. There were no gods if a Pilot could find something to complain about. Big deal, they get to go fight wars and had to get… Bah. Iko snorted at the woman. Poor her. Poor her and her childhood. Iko rolled his eyes and snorted.

At least she had rank.

At least she had a job.

Snarling softly and glaring towards Llyn and then stood up in a smooth graceful motion, despite the wounds ripping a little more or opening what bits they’ve healed. Quickly the belts fell to the concrete and he stood in a pair black boxers, the gashes on his thighs, running from the inner thigh to the middle, blood was smeared around the wound which was red and painful looking. “I hate to burst your bubble lady, but these,” Iko motioned to his cut up legs, “Are currently more painful than your childhood.” Neatly folding up his pants and putting them on the ground, belts on top of it.

“ Yeah, yeah, yeah, I took off the damn pants.” Iko crossed his arms over his chest and puffed out his cheeks… Then stared.

What.

The.

Hell.

Why did she have a cannon? A weird mini-Cannon coming out of her arm? A dark arched eyebrow shot up Ikos forehead and he stared.  Okay.  Did he miss something? “Ah… I think even you would get into trouble for blowing stuff up…” Just a nice little comment. Iko carefully held his boxer shorts out of the puddle that the scratches on his leg made up.  Ikos tongue still hurt, he could feel the areas were he bit it. “So… Today sucks.”

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 01:33:42 pm »
She turned. "Sure, bother the lady with the cannon." Her mechanic arm opened, to reveal something that *looked* like an arm. it was burnt, slashed, and overall, totaled. "I never told you that I got this in my childhood. It was recent. See that?" It turned back into a cannon, and she shot it into the air. How much would she like to blast something.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2008, 12:38:29 pm »
Intram was glad Iko finally decided to comply and take his pants off, but... the situation was getting worse and worse for him. “I hate to burst your bubble lady, but these,” He said, indicating his legs and thus reminding Intram how hungry he was, “Are currently more painful than your childhood.”

Kasumi turned to Iko, looking daggers at him. "Sure, bother the lady with the cannon." Intram waved his hands almost frantically, and held them up as a peaceful gesture. "Please don't mess with the cannon lady, boy..." Iko's mind flooded with discontent, anger... jealousy?

Iko stared at her arm, which indeed had a cannon attached. “Ah… I think even you would get into trouble for blowing stuff up…” Llyn folded his arms and stood straight-backed in front of Iko. "That depends on what she wants to blow up. Dear Kasumi," he said, staring fearlessly into her eyes, "two Pilots in one area is horribly counterproductive. Do you mind finding somewhere else to vent your righteous anger, perhaps a few blocks down?"

The boy was still in pain. Good. He'd be in much more once Intram was through with him. “So… Today sucks.” Intram closed his eyes briefly in frustration. Essentially, yes. You don't know the half of it, actually.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2008, 12:45:57 pm »
"The thing is, I know that's not how the kid actually got hurt..But..I dont really care. If you tell me the truth, I wont tell, I promise.." The sinister glint never left her eyes.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 08:04:49 pm »
Quietly, brown eyes looked between the pilots. Was he missing something? Was Llyn afraid of this one? Iko sneered slightly, looking at the arm she complained about. Whatever. Slashed, burned, totaled, ruined useless. There was not going to any sympathy for this lady. She had a freaking cannon in place. Pfft. No sympathy, not ‘woe, poor Pilot lady’. Nothing. Iko tweaked an eyebrow upwards and then motioned back down to the angry wounds on his thighs.

Screw this place.

Screw the pilots.

Iko was going to mouth off, maybe get shot, maybe get up and run away – Pants and belts in hand.

Pacing slightly, still wearing his boots, tried rivets of blood running down both of his legs, Iko sighed and then gently pinched the bridge of his nose. “Look, Lady. Pilot Llyn was nice enough to offer me help from a scary monster. In an effort to keep me safe, he bound my legs and I was really freaked out so I clawed at ‘em and it didn’t work.” Iko pressed a hand to his hip and stood off to the side, his weight resting on the leg where his hand was on his hip.

Standing in the way he was, Iko looked very much like a young woman. His waist held almost a vague hourglass shape, hips widened and his legs were bare. Quickly Iko looked down to make sure the vest was covering his chest before glaring at each of the pilots. “Now, if you have any problems with Pilot Llyn, you should take it to your … authorities, because he and I have business and a deal to finish with.”

Yeah…

Business…

Like a nice meal together.  Iko shuddered slightly, but he could pass it off as being cold.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 08:37:32 pm »
This was far more trouble than it was worth.

Actually, no, it wasn't. Still, though, this was a lot of hoops for Llewellyn Intram to have to jump through for a meal... and not even one to which he could take the leftovers home and have food ready for a week or so.

Still, the kid was cute.

Kasumi leveled that cold cybernetic eye at him again. "The thing is, I know that's not how the kid actually got hurt..But..I dont really care. If you tell me the truth, I wont tell, I promise.." Intram set his jaw; she was bluffing. He had told the truth, albeit leaving out a piece or two about Iko's motivation to claw up said legs. And sure she wouldn't tell, but that didn't mean she wouldn't leave. Kasumi was an irritating woman indeed.

Before he could speak, Iko piped up for him. “Look, Lady. Pilot Llyn was nice enough to offer me help from a scary monster. In an effort to keep me safe, he bound my legs and I was really freaked out so I clawed at ‘em and it didn’t work.” He put a hand on his hip in a remarkably feminine manner. “Now, if you have any problems with Pilot Llyn, you should take it to your … authorities, because he and I have business and a deal to finish with.”

Intram grinned like a coyote. "You wanted the truth? There it is, straight from the horse's mouth." He ran his fingers nonchalantly through his hair. "Now, please, have enough respect for your fellow Pilot to leave us in peace. Azrael expects me back at the Citadel, and it would not be in your best interest to keep me late."

Azrael sent Intram a stifling wave of condescension. See, you ladyboy? You could handle this. The Pilot took it, and answered politely. Thank you, Azrael. If it comes up, please mention to Kasumi that you are indeed waiting for me.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 03:02:30 pm »
She appeared to freeze for a second, then fall over onto her side. "I hate when this happens. Damned glitches. Just for the record, everything past when I said, 'what are you doing?' I had no idea what was going on. The robot side took over." She tried to get up, but she ended up in a sitting position. "Sorry for any trouble I might have caused. Anything I can do..?" She looked at iko's legs. "...how did you manage that?"

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2008, 03:25:51 am »
Iko nodded silently along with Llyns wording.

Obviously Iko was either a raging masochist, insane, or he just wasn’t too fond of Kasumi. Two of the three were likely, masochist not so much, raging would be hardly. Poor guy was whining about gashes on his legs.

Then the most peculiar thing happened. The weird Cannon lady fell over. What? He stared, and stared. “That’s stupid.” He said, indicating that the ‘robot side took over’ bit, seemed like an easy way to explain things and get out of problems. Blow up half a city? ‘I’m sorry, sir, the robot side took over’ get off scot-free, Iko seriously contemplated turning half robot just to use it as an excuse. ‘Sorry sir, I thought his eyeball was an intricate explosive. I only realized I was wrong after I had my Magical Mechanical Thumb half way though his brain, I swear!’

Iko chucked slightly, lost in his thoughts before the Pilot-lady spoke again.

Asking about his wounds.

A loud, over-dramatic groan and he slapped his hand to his forehead, “Do you have an I.Q?” he said quietly before kneeling down to look at Kasumi in the face, tilting his head slightly and blinking his eyes in a slow cat-like manner. “Now. You need to go to a repair shop, because if that robot side of yours, “ Iko flicked his fingers towards her weird eye, “can take over and leave you unknowing of what’s going on around you, he,” Iko jabbed a thumb towards Llyn, “I’ll make sure to write him a note about you and you’ll get into lots of trouble.”

Opening his eyes extra wide so he could stare at her, he desperately kept all thoughts of him bluffing out of the way, thinking of rainbows and flowers and cute kittens and burning houses to mask it. If they were reading his mind, they might see those instead.

Probably wonder what the hell goes on in little Ikos head, but they wouldn’t know how big of a bluff that was. A threat, but a bluff.

Iko didn’t even know if Pilots could get into trouble.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal