Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It's Almost Just Like Cake! (open)  (Read 1739 times)

Anonymous

It's Almost Just Like Cake! (open)
« on: July 10, 2008, 06:26:53 pm »
Hmph. What a waste.

Iko sneered and looked down at his hands, the claws flecked with hunks of flesh and eye-juice. Ew. As much as he loved the feeling of squishing eyeballs, it was always so messy afterwards. Like putting your fingers in a really soft spot on a cake, it was fun but it got everywhere. Blegh.

Lifting an eyebrow and looking around, Iko kneeled down and washed his hands in a nearby puddle. What a useless business man, the blood covered the front of his suit and his eye(Eye socket?) was slowly bleeding down the side of his head making a pretty red puddle. Iko snorted and looked down at his claws before flicking little chunks from under the nail. Ah… “Much better, all nice and clean.” Blood stained if you didn’t wash it off fast enough.

”Thanks for the wallet, Buddy!” Iko dug his hand into his pocket and waved it around above the man. He was alive, his other eye still worked, though, it was likely he was playing dead or passed out. Iko could only imagine the pain of having your eye jabbed out by a thumb. He shuddered, remembering the sound and then smiled, sharp pointed fangs gave him a bit of a sinister look, but plump lips and long lashes passed him off as cute.

His eyes were a reddy-brown, while his hair, which was long in the front and spiked up in the back was a golden brown, hair clips on the left side, bright blue ones, kept the hair out of his non-covered eye. Tweaking an eyebrow, Iko put his hands in his pockets and sauntered down the ally-way, claws marks and Man-Face-Eyeballs flesh was left behind. It wasn’t that bad of a crime! He’d stolen a wallet, big deal.

A bit of a smile played on Ikos lips while he walked. Almost felt bad for anything who had been watching from the shadows.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: It's Almost Just Like Cake! (open)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 06:41:41 pm »
Krystal was watching this weird scene from the shadows. Who is this kid? She trotted to the buisness man and lapped at the puddle of blood. She didnt know why she drank blood, she just..did. GEnetic engeneering. Her paws were bloody when she walked away. She knew if she licked them, she would just kill her tongue. She got up and glanced at the man. So helpless...she might as well kill him now. She walked the other way. She didnt know why. Krystal saw the same kid, walking around. From the shadows, she called, "who are you..?" Her voice sounded not exactly human, but more like a mix of a growl and robotic. She thought she must look creepy, just in the shadows a pair of glowing..eye-type things.

((she doesnt have actual eyes, try to poke that. XP also, she somehow still can see throughtthem.))

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:52:20 pm »
The hell…?

Iko stopped in his tracks and looked around, not spooked, but maybe a little weary. If someone could simply ask ‘who are you’ after watching him gouge out an eyeball with his thumb, they must have had something wrong with them. Where was the heroism?  Bah. Not his problem.

Looking over his left shoulder, the right would have been impractical since it’s covered by an eyepatch anyway. “Ah… Who are you?” his voice was fairly androygenous, much like his appearance. He put his hands out, fingers open wide, hooked and leered around, moving slowly with a cat like grace. “Come out, come out wherever you are.” He sang looking around, looking over his shoulder before turning around and spinning.  He hated surprises.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 06:57:27 pm »
I'm right here.." She padded out of her hiding place. "And no, I dont give a crap that you took some guy's eye out. I've done worse." Her crystal pelt glittered. "And my name...specimen...o ne million something?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 07:14:45 pm »
Iko was just a little lost.

His hands fell to his sides and he tilted his head to the left and flipped up the eye-patch to stare at her, it, the thing… Whatever. This was just a little… Odd.  His right eye was the same reddy brown as his left, only the whites were black. Quickly he flipped the patch down again to cover his eye.

He lift an eyebrow and then wiped his hands on his pants before crossing them across his chest. Well… This would be interesting. Iko pursed his lips and took a few steps forward, boots scuffing against the concrete while he leered at the thing that had walked from the shadows. Neat glowing eyes, he had to give it that.  “ I don’t recall saying I was worried about that.” He motioned towards the passed out man with his chin and then remained glaring at the creature.

”So, Specimen-One-Million-Something… Or should I call you SOMS? I’ll call ya SOMS, it’s faster, isn’t it?” Iko flashed a bright grin, fangs poking the lower lip while his arms slowly began to drop to his sides again. “I should tell you that being psychic in Aedolis is never a good thing, and if you are you should high-tail it out of here.” Iko waved his hand haphazardly off to the side. “Pilots, y’know? Scary bastards.”

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 07:23:24 pm »
krystal tilted her head and her eyes and they flashed red, then remained blue. "I'm on the run from the scientists. They made me a machine of war, but think i'm too dangerous. Stupid bastards. And you can call me krystal." She heard shouting in the distance. "Hey! what the hell..? You okay? The escaped specimen did it! see the pawprints? Get her!" She turned to the end of the alley and said, "wait a minute. I'll deal." She dissapeared and reappeared in 30 seconds, after alot of screaming. "Idiots. They cant control their own creation." She smirked.

((i g2g, bye.))

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 07:38:45 pm »
Carefully he cleared his throat and pressed his fingers against his lips. Well… This was turning out to be a very interesting day. A wallet, which Iko just remembered wouldn’t be very useful, maybe it’d have some pass-codes in it though. Secret stash of cash. That would be pretty awesome, Iko could hope, right? The eye trick was pretty neat.

Iko couldn’t imagine why’d they make something like this a machine of war. It should be more docile, maybe a little mindless, perhaps a drooling husk with a bib and a nasty temper aimed at the enemy. Totally his line of work, Iko could see it now. Himself with large glasses and a lab coat, poking at the drooling person who a lethal temper. Oooo. That would be fun.

”Bwah?” Mouth open slightly, in an almost pout as he watched SOMS – Krystal, rather, disappear and then reappear in a matter of half a minute. What the hell? Sure Iko could pluck out an eyeball and turn it to goo in thirty seconds, but… Meh. Not his problem. Crossing his hands back over his chest and looking towards the sky he licked his tongue over his teeth and gently ran his fingers over his collar bone. The lethal claws would scratch if he really watching to itch, downside to using your hands as weapons.

”So… You just killed a bunch of innocent people. How do you plan on getting away there, Krystal?” Iko found himself to be brilliant. She still didn’t even know his name. Ah, what a genius. If she didn’t know his name, and he blended in for a few hours, he’d be off scot free. It wasn’t like he did anything to anyone in the first place! It was all this weird … Thing. Iko eyed Krystal and shifted his weight to his other foot and leaned back slightly, before lifting an eyebrow. “You don’t look like much, why’er you a ‘War Tool’ anyway, eh?”

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 09:12:45 pm »
From the back corner of the alley across the street, one black eye peered out of the darkness. He had seen a boy and a man go in, a little while ago, and smelled blood on the air. As of yet, neither had come out. A bemused grin lifted the corners of his thin lips.

I am just... a whiz at finding my own kind.

The man had been nothing special. A suit, a suitcase, a hat. Places to go, people to see, things to do. A middle-caste worker drone. The boy, however, was a totally different story. He had had ulterior motives the whole time, and rather interesting ones at that. He definitely was not completely human.

All Intram had to do was wait for the right time.

He moved inconspicuously out of the alley, head held high, an infinitesimal spring in his step, and crossed the street, looking no different from any of the other citizens of Haviah. They were like ants, concerned about being late for appointments, wondering what they would eat for dinner that night, thinking they may have passed this street before and how did they forget the directions? Intram threw up walls around his mind; he had better things to do than occupy himself with the lives of these people.

He entered the alley around the other side of a building, the opposite way from the boy and the man. He rounded the corner and caught sight of the boy. Staying in the shadow of the building and angling his head down so his hair fell in front of his right eye, Intram quietly slipped into the boy's mind. He was talking to someone in the other part of the alley, but didn't seem tense. That was good. He went a little deeper, and discovered that the boy—no, a young man, not much younger than me— had recently relieved the man of one of his eyeballs.

Intram silently moved toward the man, and stopped about two feet behind him. The alley was dark; he wouldn't cast a shadow. He placed a thin hand on the other's shoulder, hopefully startling him a bit. "What's a nice young man like you doing in a place like this?" he said, with an unnerving, crooked-toothed grin.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 04:11:46 pm »
krystal's ear twitched as she heard another being down the alley. She stayed silent as he came, but hid in the shadows before he saw her. She growled slightly.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 05:07:19 pm »
The visible eye widened dramatically. Whites of the eye could be seen all around the iris as he stared ahead. There was a hand on his shoulder. That was never good. That meant he got caught which meant he was in trouble. Iko hated trouble. His mouth dropped open and he licked his plump pink lips before staring ahead.

Where the hell did the giant kitty-thing go!?

Iko moved his hand to cover the one on his shoulder and quickly turned around and slowly began to back up. “Ah… Krystal?” that was it’s name, right? Iko couldn’t really remember at this point, getting caught was bad, that meant he was going to get into trouble. As much as Iko enjoyed making people scream and poke out eyeballs and what-not.

Pain didn’t fly with him. Not by a long shot.

Unless it was mixed with a decent amount of pleasure, then it was okay. Well, Iko supposed, he’d never actually found out that bit of gold he’d picked up from a random couple who’s house he broke into once. That had been awkward. Iko would never get that image out of his head.

Why was he thinking of the weird BDSM couple he’d met? Right now? What the hell? Iko glared at the man, glared up, rather and licked his long fangs before looking over his shoulder quickly. “Ah.. Krystal? You made fast work of those people following you…” Another step taken back, “Think you can help me!?” Iko bit his lip then quickly ran his tongue over the spot where the fang poked a little to far into the flesh. “Please?”

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 05:14:40 pm »
Krystal flew at the guy that had the hand on his shoulder from behind. Her eyes glowed red. "What's with the insane grin?" She growled and held the man down. She showed her teeth. "Who are you?" Her pelt was spiked, which was a little frightening. It resembled a ton of diamond porcupine quills, exept more diamond-shaped.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 05:44:55 pm »
Intram could feel the young man tense up under his hand. Thoughts were whizzing through his head like tiny gnats. He was in trouble. He was caught. He was... accompanied by a large cat...

He felt the boy's hand cover his own as he spun around, relishing the frightened expression on his face. "Ah... Krystal?" He was unsure, and thoroughly frazzled. Some intriguing thoughts were whizzing through his head... it appeared he was into a bit of sadomasochism. That's all well and good as far as I'm concerned, thought Intram. The boy glared at him, licking his teeth... which were very long and sharp-looking. Beautiful. He looked over his shoulder and called again. "You made fast work of those people following you… Think you can help me!?"

Intram watched silently as the young man bit his lip... a bit too hard. "Please?"

"I promise not to tell," said Intram quietly, digging his nails into the boy's shoulder just a bit, "...if you're willing to do me a favor or two."

He sensed the other entity coming at him, from behind. He locked the boy's legs with telepathy and spun around. A bit late... the catlike being bowled him over. "What's with the insane grin?" said the being, in a mechanical, feminine voice. "Who are you?" Intram didn't quit grinning. How cute... it thinks it's stronger than me.

Intram knocked Krystal back with a blast of psychic energy, and quickly constructed a one-way barrier to separate the two of them. "Now, that's no way to make friends." He slipped into her mind and sent sheer pain. "Especially not when I outrank you. Who I am doesn't matter, only that I am stronger than you."

He paused for a moment. "I'm grinning because I'm pleased."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 05:54:49 pm »
She smirked. Her thoughts were robot-like. 'another being-accessed mind system. You cant hurt me...I've felt worse pain than this.' Her eyes glowed red. "I have no interest in ranks...I really dont care if you were the ruler of the whole universe. Just stop pissing me off." A blue aura of energy glowed around her. "I'm an escaped specimen. And I'm not a cat...I'm the only one of my kind. I'm a diamond kitsune. You arent the only one who can access minds..."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 06:32:32 pm »
Ah…  Iko blinked widely and licked his lips, both of his hands on the mans wrist, sharp nails digging in and he hissed and glared when he felt the hand tighten. This was stupid! What the hell? Iko was all for struggling, but that was before this random skinny fellow with long hair said something quietly. Favours? Iko shuddered a little and leaned away and let his hands drop.

He could do that. Favours were easy. Most of the time. Iko leered at the pilot and then jerked back and landed on his butt with a ‘omph’ and stared at his legs. Then back up at the giant kitty and the man.

”Oh shit.”

Iko whispered, staring up, this person had to be a pilot. He clawed at his legs trying to pull them apart, cutting through fabric and making them bleed. “He’s a fucking Pilot” He called, panting lightly now, looking at the dug out flesh underneath his nails and at the gashes along his thighs. What the hell!?  “Stop being a goddamned hero and get away. Pilots are…” Iko licked his hips and turned to the side to drag himself along the concrete.

A favour.

Yeah right.

The favour would probably using him as target practice. “If you kill him, I’m not getting into your shit. I can’t even move my fucking legs.” His voice took on a feminine hint of worry, a little to high, he started sounding more like a young woman in pain and freaked the hell out of than the young androgynous boy he looked.  “I knew I shouldn’t have woken up today…” He looked over his shoulder towards the pair, his brown eye flicking between the two of them.

”Don’t kill the pilot… You’ll have hell on your shoulders if you do..”

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 07:20:17 pm »
Intram was glad to hear that the boy was willing to cooperate. His previously manic expression turned a bit more diplomatic.

That is, of course, until reinforcements arrived. "Oh shit," the boy said, after falling over. Realization flashed through his mind, and Intram smiled. The young man—Iko—clawed at his legs, trying to make them obey. Interesting method, but I can't argue. “He’s a fucking Pilot,” the young man said, his mind reeling. “Stop being a goddamned hero and get away. Pilots are…”

"Good guess, Iko," Intram replied, using his name just to freak him out. The youth tried to use his arms to pull himself away. "Ah-ah," he said, and locked Iko's arms as well, expanding the barrier to include him. "Stop trying to get away."

The feline thing smirked at him. "Another being-accessed mind system. You cant hurt me...I've felt worse pain than this." Intram frowned impassively as its eyes turned red. "I have no interest in ranks...I really dont care if you were the ruler of the whole universe. Just stop pissing me off." Now it was beginning to glow blue. A colorful personality, indeed.

Iko piped up again. “If you kill him, I’m not getting into your shit. I can’t even move my fucking legs.” His voice sounded almost female... not that it mattered at the time.

He stood straight, listening. "I'm an escaped specimen. And I'm not a cat...I'm the only one of my kind. I'm a diamond kitsune. You arent the only one who can access minds..."

Interesting, the man thought, strengthening the barriers around his mind and pushing Krystal's presence away. "Audacious pile of scrap metal." He eyed her up and down. "I see why you're the last, if your kind gets off on antagonizing people who can easily wipe the floor with them."

Intram worked in Krystal's mind, searching for any flaw in its programming. "You may very well not be the only one here who can access minds," he said icily, "but I am the only one here with eight years' experience manipulating them... and what do you have? Your useless heritage, your programming, metal, plastic, and wire."

Don’t kill the pilot…" Iko warned from a few yards away. "You’ll have hell on your shoulders if you do..”

"Kill me?" Intram said, amused. "Do you really have so little confidence in your government?" He looked at Krystal again. "This contraption thinks it's so special... do you know what the real height of Aedolian bioengineering is?" He smirked. Azrael, are you hearing this?

The dragon replied, in the back of Intram's mind, away from prying psychics. I am. I'm here if you need me... don't be an ass and get yourself killed thinking you'll be fine on your own.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 11:58:57 am »
krystal glared. "I dont want to kill him. And..i'm not all robot. Are you kidding me? I'm over 10,000 years old. I just recently got captured by those scientists. To tell the truth, I didnt even know what a pilot WAS until you came. And, I have better things to do than deal with you.." She dissapeared into thin air, and there was a small earthquake afterward,

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 02:41:19 pm »
By now, Iko was wriggling against the pavement like a fish, thighs bleeding freely onto the ground – He greatly regretting freaking out and clawing them like that now – still. Having never even thought of meeting a pilot, being tied up by nothing and the Pilot suddenly knowing his name. Iko froze, having curled up into a ball, his elbows tucked down in front of his chest with his hands poking out. Mouth open slightly to pant and to bite his lips before staring.

They were both psychos.

What the fuck.

Iko looked between them both, wincing at the pressure on the side of his face which was pressed against the ground. Wait it out or wriggle away? Iko watched and then lifted his head slightly to stare. What. The. Hell. Iko stared, then blinked then wriggled a few inches away. “I… Ten thousand years old… But… You don’t know what pilots are?” Iko squeaked out, eyes flickering between the two.

Then it was gone.

“Okay. What the fuck!?” Iko stared in the space where Krystal was, then stared over at the pilot. Heart racing and throat clogged with fear. “I…” Iko licked his lips, and wriggled around, trying to put distance between them, dragging his exposed side painfully across the concrete.

Iko never was one for pain. “I’m sorry… You… You’re not going to kill me are you…?” Not that he didn’t deserve it.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 04:07:07 pm »
Iko seemed to be having trouble wrapping his head around all the information. “I… Ten thousand years old… But… You don’t know what pilots are?” Intram rolled his eyes and stared at Krystal, no longer even grinning.

He smirked as Krystal apparently had a fit and disappeared. I know you are, but what am I? thought the Pilot, smirking. “Ten thousand years old, my ass.” A small earthquake rocked the ground in the alleyway. Nothing much, it was far less severe than having a dragon moving beneath your feet.

He turned his full attention back to the boy. “Okay. What the fuck!?” he said, staring at the complete and utter lack of fox-being in the alleyway. Then he looked straight at Intram. “I…” He tried to wiggle away. Intram could feel the fear coming off him in waves. “I’m sorry… You… You’re not going to kill me are you…?”

Intram grinned, glad to be rid of the kitsune. He walked slowly over toward the young man. “No,” he said calmly, telekinetically pulling Iko to his feet. “You haven’t done anything I’d kill you over. However...” he said, drawing close to Iko and touching his cheek with one hand, “there are others who would. I can help you out, though... if you’ll do a few things for me in return.”

He paused a bit, letting his hand fall back to his side. "I promise not to use you as target practice, either," he said, grinning.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 10:41:16 pm »
Being pulled to your feet by unseen forces was unnerving as all hell. Having a hand brushing against your cheek from the pilot who was doing it was a little creepy too. Iko’s uncovered eye stared at the pilot, the reddy-brown flicking from his eyes to his mouth down to his hand, from which Iko tried to lean away from. “Ah…”  A deep frown when the taller man spoke.

“Like what? What kind of things…?” Iko was never one to turn down a deal. If it got him out of getting killed – He had jabbed out perfectly good eyeballs while they were still attached to peoples skulls – Iko had no problems with it. Though, if it was down right weird and kinky and not something Iko could live with, it would be a big no.

Of course that was unlikely.

Iko did just jab out the eyeball of an innocent businessman.

“Target practice.”  Iko licked his lips and cleared his throat and winced when there was a rather nasty jolt of pain from the deep claw marks on his legs. Blood dripped down his legs to stain the fabric around his boots. It felt gross. “Ah… Can… I…” Iko looked away for a moment and then just stopped talking. Just huffed. This was crappy.

Doomed.

Dooooooooooooooomed .

So completely doomed.

Death behind door number one, and gods only knew what was behind door number two. Iko eyed the Pilot and licked his lips quickly. “What’s your name?” At least, Iko could get that much information before he died.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 11:09:25 pm »
The boy was quite freaked out, looking Intram up and down with that one eye of his. He tried to move away from Intram's hand, which obviously wasn't going to work. You'll lose your balance and fall again. The boy frowned, a stark contrast to Intram's unreadable grin.  “Like what? What kind of things…?” he asked.

Intram made a big show of thinking it over, as though he didn't already know what he was going to ask. Iko seemed to be weighing his options. Smart kid. "I'm hungry," he said after a moment's feigned deliberation. "Promise you'll feed me, and I'll fix your victim and send him on his way, with no memory of the incident."

The boy licked his lips—he seemed to do that a lot, don't you know that only dries them out?—and winced in pain. His legs were torn to hell... his hands were bloodstained. “Ah… Can… I…” he said, then... nothing. He didn't like the situation he was in one bit. Intram cast a seemingly impassive glance at the boy's legs. His stomach growled in spite of himself.

Azrael, of course, thought that was hilarious. If shit like that keeps happening, you'll lose him, Llyn... Intram kept his face a mask. I won't. Look, you can see it as well as I can. The images formed in his mind independently of his will, somewhere along the connection between his mind and Iko's. He'll agree. If not now, than later... if not independently, then under duress. His grin intensified a bit.

"What's your name?" the boy asked, staring suspiciously at him. He could at least give the boy that much... and then yank it right back. "Llyn."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal