Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Candidate/Pilot Mentor Requests  (Read 7193 times)

Anonymous

Re: Candidate/Pilot Mentor Requests
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2009, 09:06:07 pm »
Um...yes? I have Bart
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2009, 09:12:03 pm »
I mean, I'd like Bart to take Kurocchi.

Anonymous

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2009, 09:12:44 pm »
Oh xD For sure!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2009, 03:06:50 pm »
Anyone else needs a mentor for their candidate, I have Keziah open! x3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2009, 08:27:11 pm »
I still (apparently) have that one open, if you want to drag Lee along as the good ol' candidate~

Anonymous

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2009, 04:34:54 pm »
I feel I can post here now I've actually played both of my new characters.  

Sage Sander, Candidate Stage Two.

Ezekiel Shun, Pilot Echo.  

I don't need to link them up to anyone now, but they're there.

Anonymous

« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2009, 05:23:03 pm »
Edit: Found my guy a Pilot Mentor!  :D

Hello, want to get my feet wet with a new charrie of mine, Blair. Though I might have another charrie of mine be in the same rp. They both are new candidates. Not sure yet I want to play them together. I have a post in mind for Blair though and so will be writing that soon.

In my first introductory post I wanted Bair coming from a class, etc. He's going to be wondering why a Pilot Mentor hasn't snatched him yet (don't get him wrong, he's not arrogant, just wants to excell and move through the program quickly, mostly cause he learns at a faster rate and is already very intelligent, he's probably bored in some if not most of his classes). Its something he really wants and is a bit confused since he has well...perfect scores in all his written work and classroom stuff. He's kind of the candidate Pilots would really want I would think (won't give anyone any trouble) so I find it amusing he's not snatched yet. =3 Could be he's too perfect? It always fun to pick my perfect boy apart. x3

That was my idea, though I like the idea of starting Blair's first day or something too. Do new candidates have to meet with head people upon arrival? So they can get evaluated or something? I do want him to be seen by people, Pilots and mentors and such.

Also (sorry this is getting long lol) he discovered his pyschic abilities as a fluke. So I'm open if some Pilot was there at the time when this guy did something and spotted him and brought him into the program. Like a first meeting of sorts. My guy though wants to be in there so there wouldn't have been any forcing.

These are my possibilities. If any of this interests you, reply or shoot me a pm! ^.^ I might be looking for a bit of drama and evilness too >.> We'll see.

Anonymous

« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2009, 11:22:24 am »
SO...I thought I had posted in here before...buuttt apparently not...ANYWAY....I have Sylvi who is a Stage 1 Candidate and needs a mentor O:

Anonymous

« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2009, 11:38:16 am »
I have Danica who is fairly used to mentoring and then Satori who I was hoping to introduce into the lands of mentoring soon if either interest you <3

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2009, 12:15:14 pm »
Just posting to say my Pilots Gabriel, Keziah, and Adrian are all acepting Candidates. 8D

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2009, 12:57:54 pm »
Wanna take up Delilah? =) Seems like Choco is gone, gone. Maybe with Adrian or Keziah?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2009, 01:10:51 pm »
Okay! Whatcha think about Keziah? :3 I need to figure her out the most. <3

Anonymous

« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2009, 05:46:01 am »
Whatever works for you, works for me!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2009, 10:01:36 am »
Well, that works for me! 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2010, 10:29:56 pm »
Sabela is now the unimpressed mentor of Oliver! <3

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2010, 07:41:07 pm »
Callista is looking for a candidate, for anybody who wouldn't mind having a mentor that was also the head of the infirmary. She can be picky though, and rather strict... though she rewards good behavior with sweets.

Anonymous

« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2010, 09:30:00 pm »
I have Sascha, if he appeals to you. His profile is the last one in my sig. I don't have much on him yet, but I'm sure he'd love sweets for good behavior.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2010, 08:05:46 pm »
Callista might pick him up as a candidate. Have you gone to see Callista's profile to see what you think of her?

Anonymous

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2010, 09:48:30 pm »
Yep. I gave her profile a look through and I like her. Tough but stands by those she cares about. Like I said, I know there's not much on Sascha yet because I'm still developing him, but he's kinda chatty, kinda friendly. I completely understand if he's not the type she'd take under her wing, too, so don't feel like you have to force yourself to play with me. It's all good.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2010, 12:34:16 am »
I think that they would have to interact, and she'd have to watch him a bit before she would choose him as her candidate... but that doesn't mean that we can't play them together. Callista quite frequently pays visits to the ATC...

Also, if you'd like more information about psionic powers and the different kinds you can pick, I found the following link to be helpful http://fujiwara-sai.tripod.com/id11.html   Though just the top half is what I mostly paid attention to.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal