Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Characters! Characters to play with!  (Read 322 times)

Anonymous

Characters! Characters to play with!
« on: July 03, 2008, 01:16:58 pm »
Ahem~! Step right up, I've got something for everyone! That's right! Something! For everyone! Here's a list and a little something about them!

Than'layne: Well this is for people of TRIM only sadly. He's a book that holds secret powers inside of it. It's very powerful, but chooses the people who can see it and who can read it. Everyone else just really ignores it, for reasons they can't understand. You'd have to be a scientist on TRIM to get at the book, since it's in the main wing.

Miyani Akabu: The daughter of Akabu, Daemon lord of Temptation. He's over on SotE. Anyway. She's a rather interesting character, a bit dumb, but she's got a general idea of the world. She's just chilling around space stations, looking for interesting things to do. She's very lovely, despite being a Daemoness.

Quatrain 17/Century VIII: He's a half robot and half man experiment thing. He's just wandering the milky way at this time in a fit of boredom. I haven't played him at all so I'm not sure what he'll be like but I assume he'll at least be strange and stuff. He'll be fun though, as they finish each other sentences. See the robot and human are two different personalities and people even.

Srefi: He's a psychopsychic in Aedolis. Need someone killed, or perhaps you have someone who would share his passion for insanity? Well he's there, ready to terrorize psychics, or even character you might want to turn into candidates. Warning: If you do give a psychic or candidate to play with him, he will try to kill them.

Acien Vaktere: He's also in Aedolis. He's a Fast Action Strike Craft Pilot, a squadron leader. He can really interact with anyone at this point, and he's new to my brain, so I have no idea how it might be! Want a buddy, he's totally there to do that! Want someone to go to the clubs with? He's always up for that! He's rather hyper and has advanced reflexes.

Drek Malsi: He's Aedolis' Mad Scientist. Want something made, fixed, taken apart, etc, etc, then he can surely do it! I think he's going to be rather fun actually, considering he loves adding Anti-matter to things, or making them more powerful. He's usually found in the ATC of course, or anywhere around Haviah.

There are some that are sorta in the queue but can be played. They are...Havaror from Edanith, Kazzt of Nomadic, and I suppose Gwen Tombs as well. Look in my profile for more detailed...details!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Characters! Characters to play with!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 01:21:29 pm »
Srefi and Raichou would get along like two peas in a horrible horrible pod ^^
She's shape-shifter who always gets bored and will do anything to entertain herself for a few minutes including kill people, which is one of her favourite pastimes, along with cleaning o.O

Anonymous

Re: Characters! Characters to play with!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 08:35:48 pm »
Nicky and I wanted to get some more crew for Papillions ship, so any one you want to be a space pirate, join us!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal