Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Poll

Pouvez vous parler français?

Nous homard, vous piment
2 (28.6%)
Je suis une tomate!  *explodes*
1 (14.3%)
Ne pas de francais *bunny hop*
3 (42.9%)
Vous ne pouvez pas parler français, peut vous?
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: July 02, 2008, 08:55:41 pm

Author Topic: Je suis manger une pantalon, même tomates aime le coffee!  (Read 668 times)

Anonymous

Je suis manger une pantalon, même tomates aime le coffee!
« on: July 02, 2008, 08:50:37 pm »
So, hey, I'm new.  Whoop-dee-doo.  Everyone here says that I bet (especially since anyone who posts here is new XD).   I considered saying I wasn't new but that would confuse people . . . then again I might like that.  I like confusing people c-c.  Anyway.  I've joined the site with one character so far, my little beverage maker, and was wondering if anyone in Thanatos Inc.  might be feeling like a cup of coffee (or some other beverage, she's actually just very good at making drinks on the whole).  I'm also likely going to make another character soon depending on if I can keep activity up (likely part of the sevenwind community as they seem lonely and the chance to be a part of a community creating itself is too tempting to pass up).   Not going to worry too much about it now.  Hopefully you'll enjoy Lola, and myself of course and any other characters I dare venture in.   Not sure if you people actually use that chat thing but I imagine you must be talking somewhere some time as the cbox seems relatively dead XD (not a bad thing, I'm pretty laid back just curious as to whether or not people have a place they usually talk as I usually go there to discuss the plot/characters and get to know the people I'll be writing with).

Anyway, anyway.  It's good to be here.  Hopefully I'll add a few new flavours and spice things up in my own unique way n-n.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Je suis manger une pantalon, même tomates aime le coffee!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 08:58:36 pm »
Welcome welcome!

I'd leave a huge thingy and be super nice and stuff.
B| But I am getting le boot.

Despite my being canadian, my french sucks, (ahahah B|) So..

Yes.

<3 Welcome to RotE! Enjoy! I'd throw my TRIMer at you but she's a little vampire and drinks blood. Though, I'm sure she'd /love/ the blood of someone hyped up on coffee.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 09:25:12 pm »
Hiya! I'm Shizzy! I'm Canadian tooooo, but I know very little French. Except I can sing the vote for iron man song in french. That's about it. Balh to frenchness. Well, I hope you like it though! It's a fun place here! So you should fit right in! Hell I fit in. And I'm Shizzy! Crazy to a capital T and C.

8D

Well that's Shizzy for ya! Very nice to meet you Latte!

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 09:28:41 pm »
Yo. x3

I dunno who all uses the chat room 'cause half the time that thing never works for me anyway. I know the c-box is always busy and a looooot of plotting goes on over MSN, too.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 09:34:20 pm »
XD Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.  I come from a French family.  My french is terrible (we're acadian, that french is uhm . . . not very clean and almost franglish at times) but I can communicate -okay- if I'm speaking it.  I have to check my spelling using something like babelfish since I don't know of any online french spell checkers (not a big deal since I rarely need to speak it let alone write it XD).  

Anyway, this is a place for rping anyway and I don't intend to do so in french (the title and poll options are really cracked out anyway XD).   I haven't seen much activity in the cbox but that's likely just my timing.  I'll have to create an msn account for rping if there is to be plotting though c-c.  I want in on these conversations.  Who will make the coffee dammit?

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 12:26:55 am »
Parle Anglais!

I think. Been a while since high school french. The coffee is made by Incen and Kurai. ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 11:19:02 am »
Welcome :D

I dunno what that says. The little french I know comes from a Charrie I play somewhere else. >.>

But welcome anyway!

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 11:30:15 am »
*glomp*
*Points to user title ^^*

Now that part of my greeting is over with
Bonjour ^^
I last did French in school...6 years ago o.O So no French for me either
Though I can sing all of En Vie by Apocalyptica ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 10:17:25 pm »
Thanks again for the hearty welcome n-n.   Mia, you'll be glad to know I'll likely be creating a sevenwind character in the very near future as well so we might get some interaction in n-n.

Oh, also, rough translations for those who don't get what the poll/title say.

Title:  I am eating pants, even tomatos like coffee!

Poll:  Question:  Do you speak french?  (that one is kind of obvious XD)

We Lobster, you pepper (XD, don't ask, long story)

I am a tomato!  *explodes*  (I hope you aren't a tomato)

I am not french (although a lot of non-french people speak french)

You can't speak french, can you?  (is the last one, I really don't speak french that well and most of what I know is food-item related because I've only worked in fast food and as a waiter (in places where you've got to be at least a little bilingual @_@ such a pain but I'm trying to get better).

Going to do first post soon.  Was going to do today but then I realized it be best if I asked a few more questions before I get it there.  Seem to be pretty good to go though n-n.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal