Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Flames and Other Fun [Tags - Lapis]  (Read 1000 times)

Anonymous

Re: Flames and Other Fun [Tags - Lapis]
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 07:37:35 pm »
Jade just sighed and idly wondered how long Lapis had been asleep since the limo stopped.  The man slept as light as a feather whereas he could sleep like a rock most of the time.  For all his triaining to be a soldier, Jade preferred the life of a regular go-to-man instead.  It was a lot more fun and besides, he often had chances to glimpse Lapis half-naked.  Mmmm.  Now that was worth a whole lot.

The redhead rolled his eyes as Lapis took the stairs like a pro and he just looked longingly at the elevator.  Yeah, right.  He took that and Lapis would never let him live it down for the rest of the night.  Jade wasn't about to be undone anyway by Lapis.  With a bit slower pace, he took the stairs and followed after Lapis.  The taunting call made him growl and twitch.  He picked his pace up a bit and emerged on their floor glistening with sweat and panting.

"Kiss my ass.  I'm not the one who runs around buildings at all hours of the dawn when he should be asleep," the redhead muttered and paused to just catch his breath.  "I mean I jog and work out but you're a fanatic.  Mmmrrr.  Let's go.  Inside."  Jade did just that after pressing his thumb to the door panel to be allowed access to the room.  Once inside, he immediately moved to the mini-kitchen and helped himself to a container of water.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 08:12:13 pm »
Lapis chuckled as Jade practically raced to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Gently setting his coat on the hook, Lapis moved through the "house", removing his white tank top as he did so and tossing it on the floor. He generally kept his stuff fairly neat, but he knew it annoyed the crap out of Jade when he left a trail of things across the floor. Moving towards the piano in the corner of the room, Lapis began to play a random melody.

After a moment, he began singing, quite amused with himself, "Come my little friends As we all sing a happy little working song. Merry little voices clear and strong. Come and roll your sleeves up. So that we can pitch in Cleaning crud up in the kitchen As we sing along. And you’ll trill a cheery tune in the tub. As we scrub a stubborn mildew stain. Lug a hairball from the shower drain. To the gay refrain. Of a happy working song...."

(*song from Enchanted, had to do it....hehe Lapis made me)

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 04:35:50 pm »
Jade returned from the kitchen with a bottle of water for Lapis when he looked down to see the start of yet another trail of clothing. Loud curses came out of him as he picked up the clothing and he was soon glaring at the silver-haired musician at the sound of the song.  Oh.  Someone was dead. D-E-A-D.  

"Lapis.  Pick up your ...and that song...I am so....don't make me start singing something you don't like!" the redhead threatened.  He would find a way because he was Jade and that was what he did best - finding ways.  With a twitch, he moved toward the piano with clothing in hand as well as a smirk of mischief on his face.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 06:34:43 pm »
"I am pondering a new song, Baka. Playing other stuff helps me think," Lapis replied glancing at the red head with the shirt in his hand. Ignoring him and it, Lapis rose from the piano, " Neither is working, so I think I'll just shower instead. Find something to occupy your time other than irritating me. It's not a spectator sport." Lapis quietly disrobed the rest of his attire until he was absoultly naked. Leaving a trail, piece by peice, his back side the only thing visable to Jade, Lapis headed down towards the shower.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 06:51:14 pm »
Jade was torn between throttling Lapis for being the arrogant asshole he happened to be or pouncing him.  God.  It should be a crime to look that damn good without clothes on and know it! He gaped at the back side of Lapis and followed after with a glare as well as just a faint hint of a blush.  Stupid man.  Stupid hormones.  Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"Keep leaving your clothes around your ass...er..on the FLOOR and I'll stuff them in the shower with your naked...um...you are..so...I'm sitting on your piano!  DO YOU HEAR ME?!" the redhead called.  He did proceed to put the clothing into the hamper before moving to sit on the piano bench.  Jade just couldn't get the image of a very tan, very tone, and very naked Lapis out of his head.  Stupid rockstar soldier closed off pain in the butt.  

"Mmmrrfff.  I need to get laid," he mumbled to himself.  "Or throttle him.  Or something.  Gah."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal