Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kingfisher: Wants and Limits  (Read 304 times)

Offline Kingfisher

Kingfisher: Wants and Limits
« on: November 21, 2020, 07:25:38 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'm fairly adaptive.  Character building and combat can all play into complex narratives and I don't necessarily want to rule anything out.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Hard to say; I like to keep my options open.  I think my greatest weakness is likely romance.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Intermittent, but weekly is usually a safe bet unless something comes up.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Generally a week without a PM.  After a month, I'll call the topic dead and non-Canon.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I don't use any IM services.

Are you open to post volleying?
I can try it but I cannot guarantee I won't get a case of writer's block and have to stew for a day.

Anything else?

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Depends on the specific contexts.  If an action is meant to interrupt my character and stop them from doing something, that may work.  Don't override my character's autonomy by telling me what the are doing.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Uncertain; it's not a narrative imperative for me though I'm willing to let my characters evolve that way of that seems viable.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Willing to discuss; obviously I'd rather avoid being gratuitous I'm open to working with my partner.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Open, assuming the female character has final say on all pertinent elements.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Quite open to violence, especially when both sides are well aware the violence and gore are part of the narrative, scene or event.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Willing to discuss, though I will mostly leave that in other characters hands.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I'm okay with them trying and giving my character a chance to react.  I'm willing to go along within reason.

What about healing?
Yes; though that may depend on specific character and given context.

Anything else?
Not at the moment...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal