Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wrong place at the undoubtedly wrong time (Closed)  (Read 679 times)

Anonymous

Wrong place at the undoubtedly wrong time (Closed)
« on: June 25, 2008, 11:38:49 am »
Forever could hear her heart pounding against her chest as she cautiously walked through the busy streets of Haviah. As far as she was aware, being a mage in Aedolis was not as fatal as being a psychic but still she couldn’t help being nervous. No-one really batted an eye at her unusually coloured hair; they probably thought it was dyed. Or maybe it was because of that Lanaerian pilot, Alei. She really hoped she didn’t run into him.

As much as she wanted to meet another of her race, pilots were scary. And he might read her mind and find out about Farica. She was a psychic and because she wasn’t used to the loud psychic noise of the dragons and pilots she was a shaking wreck back in the ship. Setrul was looking after for her now.

She slipped into a narrower street hoping to get to the city outskirts without looking too suspicious. Walking from the outskirts to the centre of Haviah was not a very normal thing to do but they couldn’t have just landed in the middle of the city, not with a psychic on board. And she knew Farica really didn’t want to be forced to become a pilot.

It was a pity she couldn’t enjoy the sights of Haviah, as it was spectacular. Ships and various hovering vehicles zoomed overhead and there were so many lights. It was such a shame that the city and country had a darker side to it. She probably wouldn’t have even seen it if they hadn’t needed supplies. Setrul had a good heart but he was not the brightest of people and liable to do something which would get himself noticed. So Forever had gone instead and was now regretting that decision.

As she neared the city outskirts it suddenly became a lot quieter. And the buildings were a lot more run-down. You could probably hear a pin drop now; it was so quiet…Until she heard footsteps coming towards her.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 01:34:11 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Wrong place at the undoubtedly wrong time
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 12:00:58 pm »
It had not been the best few days of his life; in fact, Plague would go as far as to say the last few days were probably the very worst of his life. He had known his mother's temper to be dangerous, but he had never guessed that she would simply toss him, and his other siblings, to the edges of existence and bid them not to return until they were called.

And she would call him back, that he knew, but when, was the question. Plague avoided that potentially depressing thought, and had busied himself with other things, such as establishing himself in the strange knew world his mother had placed him. He hoped it was an act of kindness on her part this this particular world seemed to suffer disease at every turn with it's horrible pollution, and that it was not just a random accident he was placed here. He liked to hope that even in her rage, his mother still cared enough to at least put some thought into his banishment.

It hadn't taken long to become established; he had already attained a quaint little doctor's office, and blended successfully into the city folk. Night lingered on the edges of the sky as he slipped out the front door, clad in his usual elegant black suit and white gloves, his long white hair tied back into a tight elegant ponytail. His bangs flowed across the sides of his face, half-obscuring the black leather eye patch that concealed his left eye. He hummed to himself as he walked, offering friendly smiles and nods to passers by.

His thoughts began to wonder back to empty little office; so many rooms he could fill, and yet he had been so buisy with trivialities, most everything was empty...

It was at that moment he saw her. Plague had never seen anyone with such brilliant purple hair; it looked to him almost the color of amethyst. A slow preditory smile slickered across his lips and without a moment of hesitation, he began to follow her.

There would be time for more drawn out games later; he needed a few dolls to fill his empty rooms, and this one was beautiful. He hardly noticed that the city's white noise was fading until it was eerily quiet around him, and he was suddenly painfully aware of the clapping of his own footsteps on the pavement. He paused, for just a moment, a flicker of excitement racing through his mind; the poor girl looked frightened. It was possibly the first time he felt happy since arriving in this strange new place.

"Is something the matter, miss?" he called in his friendly, gentlemanly voice, his visible eye glittering like slick ice as he offered her a friendly smile.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Wrong place at the undoubtedly wrong time (Apocalypse Scribe
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:46:30 am »
Forever jumped when the owner of the footsteps talked. She spun round quickly to face them. They were rather unusual looking as well. It was a smartly dressed man with long white hair and he was wearing an eye patch. As well as this she could sense an aura of magic about him. She was a mage herself and was always able to sense others. The man’s aura had quite a dark tone to it but that didn’t necessarily mean he was bad. There were plenty of nice shadow mages…And he did seem friendly enough. It could of course be an act however. She would have to stay alert and be cautious.

“No,” she replied, “I’m fine thanks. You just startled me.”

She shifted the bags of supplies she was carrying. Or at least that’s what it would have looked like she was doing to the man. In actuality she was turning her communicator on so Setrul back on the ship could hear everything that was happening.

She curtsied slightly, “Excuse me but I really must get back to my ship.”

Hopefully he wouldn’t follow her.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 12:12:42 pm »
'Not so fast little lamb; you wish it was that easy,' he thought to himself, the faintest of smiles crossing his pale lips.

"Do forgive the interruption, madame," he said in his perfect gentleman's voice, giving the slightest bow. If she was any sort of lady -which Plague was positive she was- she would not leave such an apparently kind man mid-sentence. "I did not mean to startle you... I am however curious as so what such a fine young woman is doing wondering such... unsavory streets, however I see how," he gestured to the bags she was holding, "That you must be out getting supplies." He smiled pleasantly at her, aware of her nervousness but completely ignoring it.

He could of course sense crackles of magic in the girl, but it was nothing that frightened him in the least; on the contrary, it made the girl more interesting.

"I do feel bad for startling you miss," he said, taking a slow steady step toward her, and offering his gloved hand to shake. "My name is Doctor Dante Pestis," he said, watching her closely with his good eye. "I've recently opened a medical clinic not far from here. I was just on my way back from the agency I order supplies from... seems they have sent me some excess, by accident. Since you are collecting supplies either way, do you think you could be kind enough to take the extra off my hands...?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 05:58:33 am »
[OOC Sorry's it's short]

She shook his hand, it would be rude not to, “I’m Prin…Um, Forever Leonie.”

Even now she still had to stop herself saying ‘Princess’, letting people know that was not a good idea.

He seemed pleasant enough and she knew he wasn’t a psychic because he had magic; there was no such thing as a psychic mages. And besides, Setrul could hear everything that was happening. Not that this Dante knew that. Doctors were supposed to be trustworthy as well…So she would trust him for now.

“Thank you,” she said curtseying slightly again, old habits died hard.

[OOC I've had an idea for Setrul so when he eventually appears is there any way Plague can not kill him?
I suppose Setrul could always be called back by Farica but if Plague isn't the type of let people get away we might have to sort something else out]

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 06:25:18 am »
Prin... Princess? Plague mused; he realized it would account for her excellent manners, at least. His smile widened at the thought, and at her agreeing to return to his office.

"Thank you very much m'lady, it will be nice to rid myself of the excess supply," he said, giving the slightest of bows. "It is just this way..." his metal tipped shoes clicked prominently against the pavement as he walked, his long white ponytail swinging like an elegant tail behind his back. "Do you come here often, Ms. Leonine? I must say you seem a little... nervous," he smiled placidly, absently reaching into his pocket and pulling out a large ring of glittering silver keys; apparently his home had a lot of locked doors.

He climbed the few tall concrete steps to his front door, sliding the key into the lock. It was one of the oldest buildings in the whole region; an ancient thing built to mimic what old civilizations used to live like. The thing used to be a tourist attraction, until the public became bored with it, and it was abandoned. Plague adored it because it was closer to his level of understanding; it would take a while to adapt to the technology of this world.

Plague let the door swing open in front of him, holding it open so Forever could enter first. The main room was simplistic, dark because he had not yet flicked on the lights, the walls lined with aquariums of every imaginable little creature; lizards, snakes, mice, rats, spiders, and so on.

((OOC: Hmmm well... maybe something could happen to the radio so he doesn't have to show up in the first place? Or if you want him to show up... Hm. Yeah Plague wouldn't let anyone who knew he was a killer get away, but if Setrul wasn't suspicious of him, then he would let him go... *ponder*))

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 07:31:07 am »
[OOC I'll probably make it that Forever thinks the radio is on but it's out of power and isn't so Setrul doesn't show up to save her.
That'll be really tragic later ;_;]

“No,” Forever replied, “This is my first time here, that’s why I’m a little nervous.”

And who wouldn’t be what with tales of dragons and psychic pilots. Most of all however she didn’t want to condemn Farica to the fate of being a killer. But Dante was a psychic so couldn’t read her thoughts so she was probably safe.

The building he led her to was quite old looking, certainly different from the surrounding ones. Inside it was rather interesting in lining the walls were aquariums filled with all kinds of different creatures.

“Do you collect these?” she asked.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 08:46:51 am »
"Indeed," Plague responded, hanging up his coat on a hook near the door, leaving him in a crisp long sleeved white shirt set with polished looking black buttons. He did not remove his gloves or even take off his shoes, which was a little odd because it was his home.

"They're amazing little creatures... oblivious to every complication that goes on around them, immune to the politics of humans, or... should I say, sentient creatures. All they are concerned about is living. Staying alive is the one any only thing that drives them... I quite admire that, the simplicity... I suppose," he said, unlatching one on the wire grates that covered an aquarium, and reaching inside. Placing his hand inside, a tiny white mouse hopped onto his hand as if on command, and sat there twitching its ears. Plague pulled out the little creature and held it out to Forever, giving her a closer look.

"What do you think, Ms. Leonine?"

((OOC: That works for me ^___^ Plus yeah, it will be sad later ;_; ))

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 09:35:49 am »
She had to agree with his reasoning for liking the creatures, their lives were simple having only one thing to worry about. Her own life was pretty complicated, she was a princess of Lanaes and the heir to the throne but had been placed into a 30 year sleep by the now regent who had usurped her position. She had been rescued and awakened by a duo of space pirates, namely Setrul and Farica. They agreed to help her but alone they couldn’t stop the regent. So they had headed into space to find more of her race to help her fight. Yes her life was complicated, more so by the fact she looked 23 but was actually 53, she had not aged a day in her 30 year slumber.

Dante then retrieved a mouse from one of the cages; it seemed to just jump onto his hand, it must have been very tame. He then held it out to her.

“I agree their simplicity is endearing, they have only to worry about their survival,” she replied, “In some ways they are more selfish than humans but they don’t try to control each other.”

Being royalty, she was well educated and perfectly capable of philosophical debate. Farica was intelligent but very cynical and did not believe in any higher beings or higher form of existence. Setrul did but bless him; he was not the brightest of sparks.

She noticed Dante kept getting her name wrong however, he kept calling her Ms. Leonine but it was ‘Leonie’.

However to avoid further confusion she said, “You may call me Forever if you wish.”

She hadn’t realised how unusual her name was until she began travelling with Setrul and Farica. When she had introduced herself to some people they thought she was insane or an unhinged immortal.

[OOC Yeah ;_; she'll be like 'Help me Setrul' but he won't come ;_;
I might make it that she never realises the communicators out of power and maybe Plague can find it once she's dead and comment that it doesn't work
That will be truly tragic ;_; If she had known she might have survived lol]

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 10:48:32 am »
((OOC: ACK >_< I sorry, my fault the name was wrong >_>; didn't even notice I was doing it; I think I got your character's name mixed up with the character I played for my drama exam ;_; I sorry, please ignore that ^_^;;; *fails at life*))

"Selfish...? I suppose... but it is better to consider only one's self then to fret on controlling others, as you so aptly put," Plague said with a soft endearing smile. He stroked the mouse gently behind the ears for a moment, before turning to place the little creature back in his cage. Heading for the door at the back of the room, he waved for Forever to follow him.

"Come my dear, the extra supplies are this way," he said, unlocking the door and again holding for the girl, allowing her to be the first inside. Before them was a long hallway, small lamps spilling oily light into the narrow space. He was quite for a moment, testing the silence between them... the girl seemed relaxed enough.

"... you know, it's odd for a doctor to say this but... diseases are like that, too. Simple little creatures who want nothing more then every other creature... to live," his smile lingered, perhaps to sweetly, as he opened the door at the end of all the wall, "This way, m'lady..." inside was oddly brighter then the rest of the house had been; the darkness cut away by long white shafts of light. Boxes lined the room, wooden ones and metal ones, new boxes and boxes covered with dust. Hidden at the back of the room, invisible until one was completely inside, were long black lacquered boxes set standing against the wall; boxes that looked eerily like old fashioned black coffins.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 11:09:38 am »
She followed him down the corridor which was quite eerily lit. He seemed nice enough though and he was a doctor. They had to be trustworthy.

“That’s true,” Forever replied to his comment about diseases, “Anything that lives is the same. Except for humans it seems are not content with simply living.”

Human were funny creatures, they couldn’t just survive; they had to dominate other creatures, their worlds and each other. Strange that whatever divine force governed the galaxy created such a thing.

Dante held the door open for her and stepped into the room. It was dark and full of boxes but a few shafts of light entered into it. Stepping forward a few spaces revealed some oddly shaped containers at the back of the room. They were shiny and black and an unusual shape…Oh lord they were coffins! She gasped and stepped back in horror.

He may be a doctor but doctors did not have coffins in their back room, especially not surgery doctors. It would prudent however not alert him to the fact she had realised what he was going to do.

So she pretended to cough because of the dust and whispered, “Setrul, help me!” into the communicator.

She was shaking with fear now, praying she was wrong about Dante. In her heart she knew she wasn’t.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 03:58:12 pm »
"Humans are quite the odd little creatures," he agreed, his words punctuated by the door snapping shut, and then the lock clicking heavily. Plague smiled, dropping the ring of silver keys back into his pocket. He could notice quite plainly that Forever was indeed frightened, especially by the newly polished coffins that were propped against the back wall. Plague wore his usual placid smile, his single visible eye holding a few sinister sparks as he drifted across the room, absently reaching back and removing the black ribbon from his hair. He shook his head to straighten his hair, an oddly feminine gesture, and placed his hand on the lid of one of the coffins.

"Do these simple toy chests frighten you, doll?" he asked, shaking his head slowly. "That's a pity... if such a simple thing frightens you, I doubt you'll fair well at what comes next..." Plague lifted his hand and gently bit the very tip of his finger, and slipped his hand out of his gloves. His skin darkened to gray at the tips of his fingers, appearing to almost rot, the nails growing and unhealthy black. Dark gaping wounds dotted his skin, the edges soft and folded in; the type of wound that had resigned itself to being open, and never healing. He removed the second glove in the same fashion and placed the pair of them down on a nearby crate, flexing his other hand. It was much the same as the first, covered in whine-red wounds. As he smiled the skin of his left cheek cracked and split open, showing the glistening tender skin underneath.

And yet though it all, the good doctor was still smiling. There were no windows, no doors in the room save for the locked door that stood at his back, and nothing in the crates save for a few basic medical supplies.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 06:05:37 am »
[OOC Short >.<]

Forever stepped backward a few more steps horrified at what she was seeing.

“Demon…”

What else could he be? He clearly had magic and his appearance was certainly not human. The fact he called her ‘doll’ as well made her even more terrified, what had he meant by that?

She sent crackles of electricity down her arms, ready to fight him off. She rarely ever used her magic for attack but this was life or death.

“Don’t come any closer,” she said through tremling.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 09:07:21 am »
"Demon...? Oh no m'lady, you'd be fortunate to run into a demon in favor of me..." as he have a deep elegant bow, little threads of blood began to drip from under his eye patch. The blue of his visible eye almost glowed as the white surrounding it turned a bright unhealthy pink, red veins appearing there while he straightened himself, and pushed the few long strands of hair that had spilled over his shoulder behind his back.

"I'm not really what you would call a demon... I'm above a demon. I'm one of the originals, one of mothers first and true children... I am a child of Lilith, I am the disease she endured when god cast her out of Eden..." a pair of sleek black horns parted his hair as they materialized, and as he smiled his teeth became dangerously sharp. "I'm one of the four horsemen; Plague."

His eye lit up with interest at the sight of the lightening, "Oh, can this doll do tricks? Impressive..." he had moved to step forward but stopped at her warning, his eye narrowed, a sinister grin strung across his lips. "Oh, I don't have to come any closer to kill you... There are thousands of air born infections at my disposal that could do it; you have to breath, dear. It would only be a matter of time... but the more delightful infections come from the sharing of something more than air... They come from the sharing of something more meaningful. From the very substances that fuel and drive our bodies..." he paused, letting the silence trail, hoping the girl's imagination was showing her all sorts of horrible things.

"The best diseases, the best of my children dwell in the fluids and tissues of other living things... in blood. Wouldn't it be a pity to kill you with anything less then that...?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 09:26:07 am »
The four horsemen? But they were just a legend weren’t they? A remnant of a fairy story from old earth. It just wasn’t possible…And if he was why was he bothering to torment her, didn’t he have better things to do?

By now her mind was trying to think of anything other than ‘I’m going to die, I’m going to die, I’m going to die…’[/]

When he stopped advancing on her, she thought she was safe, until he made his next comment about airborne infections…And he was right she’d have to breathe sometime. But then he continued, she was too scared to really take in what he was saying but when he said blood it started to register.

Was he going to suck her blood like a vampire? Or did he have something else in mind…At that moment she had never wanted to see Setrul and Farica so much. Where was he anyway? He’d come, she had to believe he would. Still this thought didn’t stop her shaking.

“Please don’t kill me…”

She felt sick with terror and couldn’t even move. Why had she gone into Haviah and why had she followed a stranger like an idiot. He wasn’t a psychic; on no he was much worse.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 09:54:06 am »
"Oh, but I have to, doll," Plague said in an all too sweet voice, continuing to advance. "You see, you're very pretty, and I think you would make a rather fun doll. I do need to start my new collection, as mother wouldn't allow me to bring my old toys when she sent me away..." he sighed a little forlornly.

Plague moved so fast he was a blur. Suddenly his hands were on her shoulders, his claw-like nails piercing and sinking into her skin. Blood bubbled up around his nails, the pads of his fingers, and he pressed his claws deeper into her flesh with an almost tender look on his face.

"It would be a pity to infect you with something that would ruin your pretty body... so I think I'll indulge myself, and infect you with my very favorite disease..." his relishing smile turned to one of slight pain as suddenly, the open sores on his hands began to bleed. The blood was thick, darker then normal blood, the color of red whine. It seeped down his palms, along his fingers, until it was dripping down his nails and over the wounds he had left on Forever's shoulders. It wouldn't matter if she attacked now; now she was infected.

Roughly he sunk his claws a few inches deeper into the wound before ripping them clear out. Standing not a few inches away from her, he drew a bloody hand to his mouth, and began to clean his fingers with his blue sore infested tongue.

"Tell me doll... do you know anything about Ebola?" he asked.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 10:17:51 am »
[OOC I assume Plague has some way of speeding up the infection rate. Ebola doesn't usually kill instantly o.O I'm not having the 'whole world falling out of your bum' situation either >.<]

Forever screamed when the demon suddenly became a blur; then again when he dug his claw-like nails into her shoulders.

She didn’t like his talk of making her into a doll. Did he collect bodies for his own twisted amusement?

The claws were pressed in a little deeper causing her to gasp in pain and she could feel blood dripping onto her shirt.

"It would be a pity to infect you with something that would ruin your pretty body... so I think I'll indulge myself, and infect you with my very favorite disease..."

She hadn’t registered it earlier but how could he infect people so easily…maybe he really was one of the four horsemen. Or some kind of mage, one unlike any she’d encountered before.

Suddenly she felt liquid from his fingers dripping into her wounds, she was in too much pain to lift her head to look and she got the impression that she really didn’t want to know.

When he then ripped his nails out of her, she collapsed to the floor shaking. What was going to happen to her? And why hadn’t she attacked him when she had the chance?

“Setrul…” she whispered.

It seemed that even if he came now it wouldn’t matter. He’d be unable to do anything to help her…Wait…She was a mage! And she had healing magic. Praying it would work she sent a wave of healing through her entire system. It was the only way, as she didn’t know how it would affect her, she’d never heard of ‘Ebola’ which she assumed was the illness she had been infected with.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2008, 10:45:34 am »
((OOC: Yeah, he can control any disease; that's why he pretends to be a doctor, he can stop the disease from getting worse and fool people into thinking they're healed. Ebola usually takes three days to kill, but I'll speed that up :3 Its the one where your insides get shredded and you start bleeding spontaneously, usually from eyes and mouth the most, and there's fevers and weakness that goes along with it >_>; its nasty! I'm not sure what you mean by "I'm not having the 'whole world falling out of your bum' situation either >.<" tho ^_^;;; sorry, I'm having a slow day I think >_>; ))

Plague could feel the waves of energy attempting to heal his infection away, the sensation sending an unpleasant chill down his spine. Any lesser infection might have been eradicated, but the diseases he kept in his own body were stronger then most, so the healing magic only managed to heal the damage the virus had began to cause, and not kill the virus itself.

"Attempting to kill my little viruses are we? How could you do that? The poor little things just want the same thing as you... they want to live. And if they're going to get the most out of their life... they need to kill you. But if you're going to try and use that pesky healing magic... I'm just going to have to make them kill you faster then you can heal," he said, kneeling down close to the shivering girl. He placed an oddly gentle hand on her shoulder, and suddenly, the pain she felt would have been unbearable.

What the virus usually took three days to do Plague forced to happen in minutes, The little creatures would swim through her blood, wrapping each red cell, and tarring up her insides as it floated through her veins. Blood would leak everywhere, even seep from her skin in places; her eyes, perhaps her mouth. Plague watched with a sick grin, "Can you feel them my doll? They're giving you a gift... this pain you feel tells you something that will never be true again; it tells you that you are alive. Can you feel it, the life screaming inside you?" he whispered.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2008, 11:33:57 am »
[OOC I learnt a little bit about Edola in year 9 and is causes diarrhea (sure that's spelt wrong) and my science teacher called it 'the disease in which the whole world falls out of your bottom' and I wikied it as well. Bleeding from everywhere is much cooler though]

The pain was unbearable; everywhere hurt which made concentrating on healing difficult. And he was right it was harming her faster than she could heal it. She just wasn’t strong enough to keep up.

She could feel blood seeping into her eyes and she tried to blink them back as if they were tears. But that didn’t work. Then blood began to seep from her mouth and amongst the chaos of what was happening to her she could taste how metallic it was and it as it dripped onto the floor and down her cheeks, it felt sticky against her skin.

“Please…” she managed to gasp before being forced to cough so she didn’t choke on her own blood.

She didn’t want to die, but the pain was so much she was just wishing it would come and end her misery. Would Farica and Setrul know if she was dead? Now she really hoped they didn’t turn up, she didn’t want them to see her like this. They had taught her to never give up, but what would they do if they were in the same situation? Setrul would probably be insulting Plague…

“I hope you rot in hell bastard,” she gasped.

And Farica would try and fight back.

Forever summoned fire to her hands and aimed at Plague as best she could. It was weak though and probably only felt like a blast of warm air.

“I tried guys…” she thought.

The pain became slightly less as the world around her became blurry and tinged with red. She could hear her own strangled breathing but it was as if she was under water and the sound was coming from above the surface.

Her life did not, as she expected it to, flash before her eyes. All she saw was the room fading to black…and the face of her friends swimming to the surface of her mind for a moment before nothingness engulfed her.

[OOC Thus end the life of Her Royal Highness, Princess Forever Harriet Leonie, true heir the throne of Lanaes
R.I.P Forever, may your spiriti live on...forever
I kind  of miss her now ...;_;]

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2008, 12:46:29 pm »
((OOC You're thinking of E coli, that's a bacteria. EBOLA is a virus, it's completely different, and they do completely different things. Check out the links if you're still confused <3 ))

Plague's smile slipped just slightly at the girl's insult.

"Oh, if mother would just let me back in, I would gladly return to hell," he said quietly, before that maniac grin returned to his face. Until then, though... I'll just have to make due up here, and I'll start by having some fun with you..." he knocked her hand sideways at the feeble attempt to attack, a soft cruel laugh fluttering past his lips. He watched her eyes, the blood leaking from them like tears, delighting as the light faded and faded... until there was nothing left.

He turned quite sharply then, looking behind himself, but no one was there. The silence seemed unnatural, the emptiness... He realized it was stupid to expect Death so show up, after all his brother was probably on another plane if existence, all thanks to their mother...

He looked back to the lifeless body as it went slack, catching it against his chest. The empty feeling faded, hidden under the childish excitement of something new to play with.

"Come on doll, let's fix you up..."

---

The blood was mostly cleaned, save for the drying streaks that still decorated her face like tears. She was dressed in black lace and white silk; zebra stripped leggings, leather straps and silver buckles. Her clothes, along with her supplies and the dead radio he had found on her, had been disposed of. The body was resting in a coffin propped up against the wall, all around her the wrinkled dry blossoms of lilies. Across the lid of the coffin, scratched out in thin spidery letters was the word "Forever".

Plague stood back and admired his work.

"Such a pretty toy to play with..." he murmured. But he did not move towards her; instead he moved into the coffin next to hers and laid down, sighing at the feel of the soft red velvet. A long moment passed in silence and suddenly he gave a profound sigh, a dark smoke flowing past his lips. The smoke billowed down his body -now seemingly lifeless and still- and across the floor, creeping up into the coffin that held Forever's cold body. The smoke seeped into her skin, and moments later the body gave a profound shudder. Pretty violet-purple eyes opened, a gasp cut into her lungs, and she sat right up. She climbed right out of the coffin, and stood before a cracked mirror tucked into the corner.

Plague raised his hands, her hands, and smiled darkly, admiring his -her- reflection in the cracked glass.

"Alright," he said in Forever's voice, "time to play..."

((OOC: It's supposed to be kind of cliff-hanger-y because I assume this is the last turn, unless you wanted anything else to happen of course :3 ))

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal