Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: run monkey run [to anyone bored....open]  (Read 333 times)

Anonymous

run monkey run [to anyone bored....open]
« on: June 17, 2008, 04:28:14 pm »
"stop thief stop!!"

in such a beautiful and high tech city this is what comes down to.

ghemja runs for dear life through the busy streets .. Dodging people left and right in a high sprint, almost tripping by her own feet on her own feet at the tight turns. She’s always been proud of her running speed but for some reason she wa still being chased. Close too, but why?.  The girl held with both hands the 3.5 inch thick steel handle. Keeping all the weight on her shoulder. The handle head all the way back to the head of a huge blacksmith hammer. The whole thing weighing as much or even more than her. Maybe that’s why she couldn’t get away fast enough. Go figure.

“thief stop!!”

… kept yelling 5 men behind her. Running as fast as they could behind the redhead. It was not cause she stole their hearts neither, it was because Ghemja a few minutes ago walked into their jewelry store and stole a big amount of diamonds and diamons encrusted jewelry right off their shelf. The thick glass mysteriously opened up as if torched down and she pulled everything into a green cloth. Tied it up and ran.

And there hanging from the hammer handle was the bag with the jewels. Fleeting, them with that little thief.

“we’re gonna call the cops you’ll be sorry!!!”

Ghemja jumped on one foot turning around .. pulled the bottom of her eye with her fingertip and stuck her tongue out  “NYEEE!!!” laughed turning around to run again .. “ree-rees they should have done that in the first place …. But I gotta hand it to them, for normal people they sure run fast.. must be that im getting away with their life’s work. Heh heh heh … than they should have upped the security and not be so cheap … id atleast would keep a gun behind the counter… serves them right heh heh “

The girl used momentum to climb a high wall. Pushing herself with each step from one to the other till she got to the top … to her this was much of a thrill .. she’ve heard how hard security was in this city but until now not a thing. In fact she was going to get away with a pretty hefty look. Feeling victorious already she stopped standing on the edge of the top of the wall .. looking down at the five men who didn’t seem to have any flying powers soooo she opted to boast…

“let this be a lesson you losers. If you don’t safe guard your goods someone faster and smarter will come along and steal’em.. so give it up already” makes a pose .. “you’ll never catch ..m---!!”

she accidentally stepped on her hair and tripped backwards. The weigh of the hammer and jewels contributed pulling her down … “ahhhhhhhhh!” … tried to hold on of pull but too late. She fell down the other side of the wall hitting the ground like a ton of bricks in a big boom … lifting dust …
“ow” .. she complained …. “I landed on the hammer.. ow my shoulder.. I dislocated my shoulder” … she was a bit hurt but she was still breathing good and well conscious enough to complain …

“come on let’s go around the back!!!!” .. yelled the men on the other side ..

“shit shit shit …” ….. said the girl getting up as fast as she could … picked up the hammer with her good hand and let it fall on her shoulder …. “gotta keep going .. “ .. as soon as the weigh fell on her she cringed … she also twisted her ankle on the fall .. it just got better and better .. all because of stupidity …

“how am I going to get back up there now … they are coming … ow damn it .. it hurts like hell .. up there.. wait … up there?” … her eyes squinted to the top … than a huge realization came to her … the jewels!!! Where are the jewels!!! .. the bag’s knot ears waved with the wind all of it ouh so lonely at the top … ‘I lost the bag up there.. now I really cant leave >_<”

“there she is!!” ….. yelled one of the men surrounding her against the wall … no way out this was an alley end and the only way out was up that wall and back to those jewels…
“where are the jewels!” … they started to close in on the girl …

“uh uh uh” … stuttered Ghemja gulping …. *I’m too weak to fight, let alone run away .. plus my ankle is messed up along with my shoulder … doesn’t look good for me …. Not at all* thought to herself stepping back into the wall … *I see in their minds… they haven’t seen it yet.. that’s good.. for me atleast*

“that’s ok “ .. said one of them slamming a fist into his open hand …. “we’ll make you talk and pay for what you did”  “losers eh? You’re the one who’s cornered” “yeh who’s the loser now ah?” “you’re so dead”

“come on guys “ … said Ghemja smiling weakly … “it was all a big joke see .. you caught me.. it’s all a joke.. wont this be a funny story to tell eh? Right right?”

the men smiled and laughed at her closing in …

“hey! You perv from the left I can see what you’re thinking … and I’m not doing that!!”  yelled Ghemja …. *help I need help.. god?*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: run monkey run [to anyone bored....open]
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 10:45:19 pm »
“You wanted me director?”  Asked Jax as he opened the metal sliding door and peeked inside.  The room was decked out with pictures of events and family members, along with friends and trophies.  A woman dressed in a black business suit sat in a large reclining chair behind an even larger wooden desk.  From the expression on her face and the obvious stress wrinkles, she wasn’t in the greatest of moods.  She glanced up at Jax and sighed.

“Yes… Jax… There’s something I need to speak to you about.”

Everyone outside of the office who could see Jax standing outside of the director’s door knew what it was about.  What else could it be when Jax was involved and the director had been yelling and cursing for the last half hour.

Jax walked in slowly and stood in front of the desk as the woman looked at a recording and report of an incident just a few hours ago.  She was actually shivering from rage as her face is light up from something happening on the screen.  Once it was over, she turned to Jax and asked him a question while trying her best to keep her composure.

“Jax… Do you know the bounty on the man’s head whom you apprehended?”  Jax paused for a moment as he recalled the information.  “One thousand credits ma’am.”  The woman’s left eye began to twitch, something Jax had seen numerous times before.  “And do you know how much in damages you caused.”  She asked while her shivering hand moved over to pull a piece of paper towards her.

“Twenty nine million, six hundred and forty one thousand, two hundred and eleven credits ma’am.”

The moment he said this, people even outside of the room could hear the snapping sound which emanated from her body somewhere.  Even Jax was a little surprised by the sound and took a step back in procession of her body spontaneously exploding all over the room.  Luckily this didn’t occur, instead she sat there looking at the piece of paper as her hand ever slowly began to convulse violently.

Eventually she turned around in her chair so she didn’t have to face him.  From behind, she spoke with a smile, as all sanity had left the room apparently.  “Jax… Take a vacation… Find something to do, but for the love of god… Don’t get involved with anything… You aren’t a police officer… and I’m suspending our bounty hunter license until further notice… You may go…”

Jax took a step forward in protest.  “Ma’am!  I had no idea that bus was full of nuns!”  A sudden and abrupt snap was heard once more, signaling Jax’s retreat.

He managed to make it safely to the sidewalk below and began to walk in the direction of his apartment.  His car had been involved in the incident, so they were still picking up the pieces.  He’d walk for a while to clear his mind and try to figure out what he was going to do for the next week or so.  Coincidentally, just as he was walking, Jax detected the a certain vocal level and words which followed.  The sound of a woman yelling the word ‘perv’.  It was also a bit of a coincidence that he was standing on the exact other side of the wall she’d just fallen from a minute earlier.  The voices of the other men were also present.

Jax couldn’t definitively tell what they were saying, but what he could tell was that someone was in trouble.  What the director had told him suddenly played back in his mind.  There was a momentary pause, about a fourth of a second, before Jax over rid her orders to not get involved.  He wasn’t a police officer and here wasn’t any money to be made, it was simply a part of his personality.

He turned to face the wall and knelt down slightly, then jumped up with enough force to reach the top of the wall, cartwheel over, and land a few feet away from the group on man.  While doing so, he had caught sight of the bad, but didn’t know what was inside of it.  His position had also placed him between them and the only exit out of the dead end.

From what he could see, there were only a few possible reason for a group of men to be attacking a wounded girl.  In his eyes, three possibilities appeared and a percentage was attributed to each.

Gang mugging: 78%
Theft: 56%
Misunderstanding: 14%

Jax took a step forward and clenched his fists.  “I suggest you leave… Now…”  Sounding as intimidating as he can.

ooc: Sorry for any typos *yawn*

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 12:17:40 am »
ooc: nuuu prob at all .. tys for replying ^_^ ... and the extras do as you see fit with them . i got no more use

ic:

the men smirked but one of them blinked ....
"you can know what we think.. wait a minute are you a pilot?"

all five stopped for a second rethinking the situation. attacking a pilot would be a completely wrong move. this changed everything ....

"what? .. a pilot of what?" .... asked ghemja putting a finger over her lower lip and narrowing her eyebrows ...

"she's not" .... said one of the men ...

"wait wait wait wait .. i am a pilot i am i am i am ...." ... she said waving her goodhand up and down in a panic. her hammer fell behind her hitting her on the same leg she twisted... "ach!!" ..... she complained in complete pain ... she could feel it throb not to mention hurt like her ...
but with teary eyes continue to say ... "i am a pilot" ...

the men looked at each other than at her .... "a pilot of what?"

ghemja gulped ... *shit* .... "a pilot .. you know ... i .. " points up to the sky because she's thinking of planes or starships ... "aircraft .. pilot?"

"i knew it a fake" .... they got closer and closer smirking .. this was not going to be a good day for her ....

"damn it if i go down .. i'll go down fighting" .... said the red headed demon girl pushing herself forward .. she wasnt going to fight with her back to the wall .. nor let them have their way .... first dead than desecrated.. she's lived too long for this ..

*my jewels .. i will fight for you ... till the end.. * .... said the girl looking up at the bag ...

one of the men took a step forward taking his fist all the way back to strike her dead in the face ... enough to knock her out but before he could do anything ghemja's voice stopped him ...

"wha? what's that" ... said gasping at the guy who just cartwheeled at the top and landed ever so cool ... least for her opinion ... on the other side ...

"reinforcement?" ... said to herself blinking ... "he doesnt seem the same as them ... they had to go around .."

"what did you just say to us boy?" ... said one of them clenching his fists as well ..  
"get out of here this isnt any of your busyness"
"yeh the only one who is going anywhere is you!!"

*hnn .. knight in shinning armor .. this is my lucky break .. alright ghemja .. if you play it cool you can get out of here unhar-errr *  thinks to herself but looks at her injuries *ok scratch that ... somewhat fine ... but with a big fat bag of jewels ... hahahah .. let's do it!!*

the girl leans on the wall putting her forearm over her forehead ..... "i was just walking by ... minding my own busyness.. i was taking some food to my sick aunt.. she loves my cookies and some fresh apples.. " ... she took in a dramatic sigh and looked at them like a wounded deer ... "but these men .. they cornered me here ... demanded my bag  and said i had to give them more ... even my clothes... they are perverts who get off on poor defenseless girls"  

*damn it, i laid it on too thick* ... thought to herself waiting for some response ... *come on ... come on.... buy it ..*  

three of the men looked weirded out as hell ... first she was boasting and now this? ... "someone give her an oscar"

" I AM A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS YOU RETARD!!!" yelled ghemja throwing a rock at the man's head. it bounces off giving him a huge throbbing bump

"damn it wench you are going to pay!!!"

" hey .. you get her .. we 4 are taking care of this guy.." ..
"with pleasure" ...

the four guys ran straight at jax fists wound .. ready to strike him anywhere they could land it ... "hold still this will be over soon ..."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 12:00:38 am »
OOC: Really sorry about the delay. T_T Some times it’s just that… time… when nothing works at all.

IC:

Things generally don’t work as perfectly as this anywhere in the universe.  But the way the men spoke and how she reacted fitted the exact image he’d predicted when confronting them, a bunch of men mugging a woman.

Before he’d even respond to the men and their threats, the woman explained the situation as it if were out of some fairy tail.  And of course Jax would fall for it.  He’d learn from his mistakes in time, but situations like this often turn out to be what they look like so he ate it up.

Before Jax could say anything else, the men had already begun their assault after a wonderfully placed throw by the injured woman.  As the men approached, Jax finally spoke again, this time his voice had a subtle tone of a machine.

“A-Jax series, model number 003, High mobile, military combat platform… You can not win.”

In red text the words, ‘close range combat mode’, appeared with another word, ‘Activated’, beneath in his vision.  A moment later, the color of his eyes changed to a faintly glowing red.  By this time, the first of the men was just about to punch him.

Jax could have simply taken the hit and possibly brown the man’s hand, but the combat protocols were already running.  The first man swung a right hook towards Jax’s face.  At the same time, Jax brought up his right arm on the outside of the man’s swinging arm to about the wrist.  He continued with a curving motion to deflect the punch just a few inches away from his face.  While this happened, Jax’s left hand rose to catch the elbow of the man’s right arm and to lift it up and over.  The entire fluid motion allowed Jax to grasp the man’s right wrist and pull while pushing with his other hand and alter the first man’s course… face first into the wall Jax had just moments ago jumped over.

Next was the man right after the first.  This person also had the same idea, a right hook to the face while Jax was pre-occupied with the first.  Jax swung his left arm around to connect with the inner elbow of the second assailant.  This effectively stopped the swing while the right hand followed in the left arms shadow and came up over the man’s other arm towards his face.  However, Jax wasn’t going to punch him as it might kill or permanently disable the civilian.  Instead his hand was open like a palm thrust.  This caused him to basically slap the man with enough force to face plant into the adjacent wall of the alleyway.

By this time, the first guy got a clue as to how screwed they were.  As Jax swiftly approached, he rose his arms to guard his face.  Jax simply kicked out the man’s legs from beneath him.  This caused the man to slam hard on his face and would leave a nice bump on the back of his head.   Then there was the last one.  Apearently they still come with knives, as this guy pulled one out of his pocket quickly enough.  Jax thought this was a little funny, but the skin he was wearing was kind of expensive and there wasn’t going to be any jobs for the next few weeks.

Jax instead briskly approached the man with the knife and lifted his right arm as if he was going to punch, but instead he gave the man a swift kick in the pants… which sent him a good six feet off the ground.  Once the last man returned to earth in a crumpling manner, Jax turned his attention to the last one who was left to deal with the woman.  Only 4.62 seconds had passed, so Jax didn’t expect to see much of a difference.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal