Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: [devilyouknow] DirectMessage: @Asyris  (Read 415 times)

Offline nephero

[devilyouknow] DirectMessage: @Asyris
« on: April 05, 2018, 12:24:10 am »
Hey hey heyyy. How you doing?

Listen, I have an excellent idea. Ham berries. Genetically engineer berry bushes to make hames.

Hams*

Imagine it, just twig upon twig laid heavy with the voluptuous weight of juicy, salted hames.

Hams****. ffs

Anywayy, if the bush thing doesn't work out maybe I can find us a couple a substitute hames wink wink wink. Get a little more nibble action on. Y a get me.

I'm really leaning into the food innuendos tonight seriously man hot dogs are so so so good. Woop.

Anywayy, you should totally join me for that next bubble bath and bourbon adventure. wink wonk

wink*

Niiiiiight<33

Offline nephero

Re: [devilyouknow] DirectMessage: @Asyris
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 12:29:37 am »
okay okay I swear this is the last niiiiight<33 but real quick

Actually splice berries to be savory, y/m?

I mean it'd be a weird niche wouldn't it? fuck if I know how we'd pull it off but I feel is our solemn duty as men to pursue this thing to its last. For the children, Bhabby, for the CHILDREN.

Okay okay, for realsies. Niiiiiiight

Offline Lion

Re: [devilyouknow] DirectMessage: @Asyris
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 01:49:18 am »
Hello, my friend.

Do you want meat with your fruit? Is this what you are saying?  I woke up to your messages so I figured I aam better off replying now.

Ham is very good. But is hard to find on Libra. What if you make berries with ham juices inside? Is that gross? Most human peoples don't like meat juices in their fruits and veggies. Vegans make me very annoyed sometimes.Kale is too crunchy and gets stuck in my teeth. ]8

This is a very good concept but how about this...make peanut butter berry jam pods. Small edibles where you place one on your tongue and it bursts into your mouth with all the goodness of berries and peanut butter in one. No sandwich bread needed! 8D I am a genius, I know.

I will be disappointed if real ham is not involved somehow. I do not joke about meat.8D

Does bourbon bubble well? Are you taking bourbon baths?

Have good dreams my friend
-Bhaziell.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal