Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Lovely, the Dark, and the Deep [Cheesi]  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Lion

Re: The Lovely, the Dark, and the Deep [Cheesi]
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2018, 04:32:05 pm »
Theo Crazy.

Nope he’d never heard that one before. That must have been completely original on her part because it was freshly pulled out of her ass. Her…fine fine ass. He could rest a drink on that ass, slap it’s underside, watch the muscle bounce, and not a single droplet of his juice would spill. Juuuuuice. That sounded really good right about now, bit so did everything. Right now ice cream was on the menu.

The second he had his ice cream he paid the man and swiveled on his heel, shifting around so that he could tilt his head lazily at Andromeda and give her just the tiniest glare. Why? Because he would and she was kinda cute when she was acting stupid. Which was all the time. That little glare that turned into a languid gaze because he wanted to snort as they finally were ushered out the door and Theo could finally get some donuts. Donuts were good. Yes, they were good and tasty and filling, and had funny holes you could stick your finger into and make lewd jokes with.

Theo got a whole box full of them, chocolate and cinnamon and some glazed ones. One of them had rainbow sprinkles, that was for Andy. And extra pink icing. Theo had finished his ice cream in seconds, instead mooning over that box of donuts and taking one into his mouth, holding it there before closing the box delicately and leaning against Andy, his front to her back and he let out a breathy wuff into her ear, munching on a chocolate donut with some peanuts on it that he scarfed down and licked his fingers, snorting at her a little bit.

He didn’t say anything and just leaned forward to swipe his tongue over her nose and snicker some more. “Doofus. Le’s get some like real party food. These donuts aren’t gonna last.  Like pork rinds. Yeah.”  He stumbled onward, first taking her hand and hooking it into the back of his jean’s pocket, stuffing it against the meat of his ass. “So you don’t get lost,” he nodded firmly to her and stumbled along to a small corner store not far from his own place, and dragged her useless ass along, making sure her hand stayed in his back pants’ pocket.

If she let go he’d drop her ass down the stairs.  The apartment in Travica was by no means Pilot Noble status, but it was spacious and lofty. More broad than up and the high ceiling had drop lighting that ignited the slate gray walls and the shells that decorated along the sides of it. He dropped the donuts on the counter and shook his head of the dizzies that threatened to have him fall on top of her.

“You’re lucky. See. Lucky. My apartment’s great. Yours sucks. Sucks salty balls. Like, I dunno why they pay you paltry sums for a fucking Pilot Noble. You…like need to make a lotta credit for all the cool shit you do, Andy. I don’t think they’s give you enough credit he mumbled and stuffed his face with a crunchy pork rind, sitting at the barstool next to the island countertop at the center of his kitchen.

The bed was on a raised platform, where stairs along the side guided it upward, and the living room just underneath, where a tv and a computer were sprawled lazily out. It wasn’t exactly a mess, but it’s sparse decoration meant it was barely used. But it was a place to crash on the weekends when visiting Amitra. Crashing at a hotel all the time was a waste of credits and half the time the staff complained about all the sand everywhere. Pffft, that was just silly. Sand in Travica.

Total BS.

Cheesigator

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2018, 09:26:35 pm »
Andromeda just stood there and made faces in between bites of ice cream the whole time they were in the donut shop. Donuts still weren't her thing, even drunk, and the sight of how many he'd gotten in that box almost made her gag. She'd been about to elbow him in the gut when he'd had the gall to lean on her and chew on one in her ear, no doubt probably getting chocolate on her somewhere, but he moved before she could.

Instead he licked her nose instead, and she had a delayed reaction of a small shake of her head and a surprised step back. "Motherfucker--" She started, but then he'd grabbed her hand and shoved it into the pocket of his pants so she could grip the meat of his ass.

And grip she sure did.

What, he had a nice ass and it'd been an open invitation. She squeezed it and huffed as she followed him like a stray dog, wandering through the streets of Travica in a drunken haze that made the neon lights blur together as she wallowed through the fuzziness of intoxication. It was warm, inviting, and all too tempting to become addicted to, honestly. Even she realized that.

At the convenience store she snagged herself a Crocolade--it was icey aqua, called Arctic Freeze, whatever the fuck flavor that was. She popped the cap off before she'd even paid for it and started chugging it because goddamn she was thirsty. And it'd probably mix well with something later, whenever they got back to Chucklefuck's apartment. If he even had one, or was sober enough to remember how to get there, which she had her doubts.

"Great?" She asked as she stepped through the front door after him, taking a moment to stand there in the doorway, holding her Crocolade like a bottle of whisky by the neck as she lifted it to her lips and drank, a droplet escaping the corner of her mouth to run down her chin and throat.

"Dude this is awful." She grumbled, barely remembering to kick the door shut behind her with a mighty slam.

Although she had to admit she liked the layout with the bed there in open view, goddamn that bed looked comfy, so comfy, and she set her drink off on a counter somewhere to be immediately forgotten in favor of tossing her bag of clothes on the floor and jumping onto the mattress and covers.

She was quick to bury her face in the pillows and take a deep whiff, expecting it to smell like Theo--instead the scent was stale at best, and it more or less just smelled like... Sheets. That had been sitting out for months. Fuck it, she'd take it.

In the middle of rolling around and getting comfy on that bed she decided somewhere in there that real clothes weren't necessary, quickly discarding her pants in favor of sticking to bra and panties, hair loose as she pulled it from the ponytail holder and tossed that too. She tangled herself up in those sheets, looking over at him across the way with her hair a mess on the blankets and pillows beneath her.

"My apartment's way better. Not like yer gonna see it." She said with a snort as she promptly flipped over onto her stomach, the curve from her shoulders down the small of her back to her ass undeniable; her hair fell about her face in a tangle as she crossed her arms in front of her and laid her head to rest on them, kicking her feet lazily in the air behind her.

"You don't come here much often, do ya? Where're y'from? Samariel? Ryun?"

She was guessing based on the fact that he was a fish stick and also had seashells.

Offline Lion

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2018, 11:58:18 pm »
It was nice to be home away from home. Well, this little slice of Samariel when he had to leave. Hamtato had enough food and water to last for the weekend and his cage was always cleaned before he left. The critter was happy and always liked to play by the time he got back. Maybe it wasn't ideal for a demon of his sort to have a pet hamster. The little guys tended to croak way too soon and easily and for all he knew Hamtato was a bajillion years old and could flop over and become stiff any day.  Until then though, he was gonna love the little guy for all he was worth.

The place was broad and widely built. Echo worthy, even if just for a few days. And whatever Andy said, it did not suck. Certainly not enough for her to remove her clothes down to her barebones bra and panties and curl up into his sheets. His eyebrows shot to his hairline - any higher and they'd fly off and he slipped out of his shoes, kicking them off to the side before stomping up the stairs to the loft and shrugging out of his shirt, bringing the snacks with him and licking his fingers from a pork rind afterward.

She looked hot. And being in your underwear by yourself kind of sucked. So he joined her, wriggling out of jeans and hucking them to the side and flopping down onto the bed with her, promptly rolling her over and straddling her and pinning his hands on either side of her head, looking down her with a drunk surly grin.

"Pfft. I don't have to see it to know it sucks. But that's because ya won't prove it and I don't give a shit," he snorted, rolling his eyes playfully before taking another pork rind and shoving it into his mouth, munching on it and sitting up onto her lap, taking one of her hands from the bed and settling it onto his chest, just laying it there and casually swiping it down the slope of his abdomen.

"See because, it's comfortable. 'Sall I need for visits up here. Samariel is my home. My Hamtato. He's a hamster. Looks like a potato. Hamtato. I know, I'm brilliant," he snorted, grinning down at her and taking her hands again, threading them in his and letting their fingers tangle together.  His gills flexed and frilled out at the tingles she brought about laying underneath him like that, jolts running south and the sound of the pulse between them left them was quite loud.

He grasped her other wrist and pinned them above her wrist, holding her down and lazily quirking his brow at her. "I like you like this. You look good, that ain't no fucking surprise. But I mean like comfy," he murmured, his mouth just a few millimeters from her lips. The temptation to kiss her was strong. Maybe later. Maybe not.  "It's a nice look."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:58:30 pm by Lion »

Cheesigator

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 05:51:34 pm »
Andromeda watched lazily, resting her chin in her hands as he kicked his shoes away, grabbed those snacks and headed over to supposedly join her on the bed. She quirked an eyebrow as he stripped himself of his shirt and pants, and when he rolled her over she obeyed and flipped onto her back. Her hair pooled in a mess of purples, pinks, and deep blues on the blankets underneath her.

Her seafoam green eyes watching him sling a thigh over her hips, letting himself get all nice and cozy. She noticed the bulge in his boxers, and her gaze slowly drew up over from the trail to his belly button further up over his torso to settle on his face. She tilted her head slightly, the sound of the sheets shifting sounding so loud in her ears.

She watched him grab her hand, watched where he placed it so she was touching him. His skin felt really warm and smooth, and a really large part of her wanted to just snuggle up against him and forget the world existed past the boundaries of his bed. Her fingertips outstretched as he pushed her hand down over his abs, and she explored what he allowed her to--curious, drunk, and yet largely indifferent to his actions.

"Hamtato. S'real dumb, dude. A hamster? Those things die fast, don't they?" Her brothers had somehow gotten a hamster, once.

It died in a week, because they handled it too roughly.

Their fingers were entwined together, palms against each other as she looked up into his eyes, her own somehow distant and not quite all there. He was hot. It was a moment. A moment she might've jumped on any other time, but the longer she lay there, the more she felt the weight of all that alcohol settling in her gut, and her brows furrowed slightly as he moved to pin her wrists above her head. Her eyelids fell half-mast as she watched him lean in closer. She wasn't really sure what to say, or how she felt.

Part of her wanted to say fuck it and screw him, because that's what she normally would've done. Maybe even habits like that died hard. The other part of her wanted to curl up and go to sleep, to be left alone. She couldn't make up her mind which part was louder in her head; they were both screaming, both muffled, like she was underwater again.

"You would say that." She mumbled. "Dreamt about it before?" She arched her brows slightly, glancing down to his lips and casually straining against his weight, shifting her hips underneath his, arching her back a little in the process as she tilted her head back, baring her neck just slightly for him.

Would getting lost in another person be so terrible? Maybe she should give it a go, even if only for a few moments of hot makeouts or something. It was tempting, and she wanted to forget everything else.

"E'ccept this isn't a dream. This is real. If you could do anything right here, right now, what would y'do?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2020, 10:07:08 pm »
This wasn’t a dream? He straddled in his bed above one of the hottest Pilots in all of Aedolis, his hands above her head, holding her down playfully, and he was supposed to believe this wasn’t a dream? Theodoryk Kray didn’t get prone to flights of fantasy insofar as being awestruck was concerned. But when it came to Andromeda Messiere, yeah he could stare at that gorgeous hair and set of meaty thighs for a few long hours and wonder where the time went.

Who wouldn’t? There were plenty of beefcakes to get a decent gawk at, but even less so that just had such a smart-ass look in their charming eyes that it gave Theo chills when he looked at them. Andy had that look. She had that charm, and now she was under him and they were both drunk out of their minds enough to make wonderful mistakes right here and right now.

“I’d be naked on a beach in Ryun, diving and swimming with some sharks. What about you, Andy?” he mumbled and let his breath splay out along her mouth and cheek. It probably smelled of pork rinds and alcohol, but he didn’t care.  He let his lips graze her cheek, the rough patches of his facial hair rubbing against them and shifting up along her temple to her forehead where he kissed her forehead, his grip loosening on her wrists and shifting so that she could move them again.

Despite her wriggling underneath him, squirming just enough to get comfortable, he didn’t move but a few inches, and despite the semi in his pants, he didn’t press it against her or anything. Although she’d definitely be able to feel it pressed against her waist as he stayed leaned over her.  There was an instance of grind (ok he lied about not wanting to press it against her), and instead laid his whole body down against her, chest to chest, and rubbed his leg against her, encouraging her to tangle it in his.

“You smell really nice,” he commented.  “LIke sweat and hairspray. I like it. Not even the gross sweat either.”  A soft cackle snort as he grinned down at her, trailing his lips from her temple to her cheek again and kissed against the corner of her mouth. “And Hamtato is a fucking Hamster Survival Champion. Brother lived through being squished, run over, and pummelled by other hamsters.  Probably gonna outlive me at this rate. So pffffttt on your criticisms.”

He snorted softly, dragging his mouth down in soft tender kisses from where she opened up her neck to him, focusing on her pulse and lapping his tongue gently, soothing it over with a languid kiss.

Offline Cheesigator

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2020, 10:07:50 pm »
What about you, Andy?

Her gaze drifted away from him to shift to stare up at the ceiling, that distance in her eyes growing farther as she felt less and less like she was here in this moment with Theo, and more like she was drifting, lost, in an endless void.

If she could do anything right here, right now, what would she be doing?

He said she smelled like sweat and hairspray, said something else about his hamster, pressed kisses to her face and down her cheeks before he found a spot on her neck to toy with in the meantime while she pondered her answer. The brief image of someone else flashed in her mind and she lazily blinked, her hands having not moved an inch from where he’d been pinning them moments before even though he’d released her.

“If I could do anything right now, I think I’d just not exist.”

She finally said quietly, resolutely, still staring up at that ceiling and feeling not at all there. For once in her life she wished she had different powers--maybe if she could have been one of those Pilots who could separate their mind from their body or whatever. Would that help? Would that be nice?

All she knew was that, while she was here right now, she wanted to be somewhere else that was also nowhere. She didn’t want to be dead--she just didn’t want to exist, or have ever existed at all. Her swimming brain roamed back to her childhood, the things she’d experienced and seen, the things she’d done back in Candidacy, the things she did today for a living.

She had a lot of blood on her hands, and who did that help, really? Did it matter whose blood it was, or who you thought you were saving?

Fuck, the alcohol was supposed to help, yet here she was thinking about this depressing shit anyways. No matter of wishing for something so pathetic wa going to make it happen, so why was she dwelling on this? This feeling of loneliness, isolation from others, betrayal?

She glanced down at Theo and for a moment her gut twisted and her brows furrowed. What was his goal, here? They always had a goal, an endgame. A reason for tangling with Andromeda Messiere--they had to, because getting involved with her was a chore and she knew it. So nobody would waste their time trying to do it if they didn’t have some promising ulterior motive awaiting them at the end of the title.

“What do you want, Theo?” She asked suddenly, the playfulness of earlier gone in her voice as she stared him down.

Drunk she may be, but stupid she wasn’t.

Offline Lion

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2020, 10:08:22 pm »
Asking what Theo wanted never ended well. Not for him, not for anyone that really wanted to know. All Theo could do was what he wanted and everyone usually decided to disagree with him. What traditions they’d set  in place and how what he wanted didn’t matter at all. The way things had always been would be how they should stay.

Even if he disagreed. Even if he fought tooth and nail against that heavy chain and in doing so, broke free not only from bondage, but from the only thing he ever really cared about. His mother had gotten out, but his sister wouldn’t. Her chains would remain, and the pang in his chest that she’d have no way to get out of it made Theo’s skin crawl even there above Andy.

He still stay settled on top of her, rubbing his leg gently against hers, his face losing the playfulness too and he met her gaze levelly, pupils dilated and his pulse hitching. “I can’t say I know,” he answered honestly. “I didn’t even think you’d want to give me the time of day. So I’m clearly gonna hang around you until you get tired of me.”

He smirked, just enough and leaned down to kiss her forehead. “I honestly just think you’re fun. Always got something cool to say. Or not to say. Why does there have to be a reason for anything. We’re Plots, we can do whatever we want to do. Not everyone can say that. Not everyone has that freedom. Why shouldn’t we take advantage of it.”

In so many words he turned over and coaxed her to lay back on him, his arms winding their way around her considerable girth. She was a strong woman, and he could feel every rippling muscle along her back and just under her bra, his hand slipping underneath the strap to dig his fingers along the ridges of her spine. “Why worry about anything else? Just be here with me. Unless you have somewhere else you wanna be. I ain’t going anywhere.”

Offline Cheesigator

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2020, 10:09:18 pm »
Andy stared at him a few moments longer, brows slightly furrowed as her brain slowly, drunkenly processed his response.

He definitely had a point. Without thinking, after a few moments of satisfaction with his answer, she rubbed her leg back against his, letting out a soft sigh as he kissed her forehead. Yeah, they were Pilots. While still slaves of the dragons, of anybody currently on this planet, they were the in the group of individuals who were able to do almost anything they pleased and move with the most freedom from consequence.

She followed his lead and laid out on top of him, drawing a thigh between his legs to casually rub against his semi while she rested their foreheads together, lazily staring at him eye to eye, shifting as he played with her bra.

Be here with him, he said.

It wasn’t a bad proposition. She’d been in much worse places. Why would she dwell on those worse places, when she had something fairly decent to see and experience right now?

“You’re a simple man. Smart. I like the way you think.” She murmured, voice low as she leaned closer, their lips grazing before she let her eyes close, one hand sliding behind his neck to support her weight on the bed while the other smoothed down over his chest as she caught him up in a soft and deep kiss.

Gently she nipped and tugged at his lips, sliding her tongue along his lower one before she parted her lips for him and let a soft noise escape her into his mouth, one of her thumbs finding a nipple and grazing over it with a slight smirk. Enjoy this moment with him she might as well, she decided. It didn’t take much convincing to win her over, but maybe that was for the best.

Offline Lion

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2020, 10:11:45 pm »
Feeling the weight of her body firmly planted on top of him, made Theo feel even more relaxed in bed and he arched his back into her while she settled in. Her being comfortable finally allowed him to ease underneath her and those soft kisses he’d been trying so hard to distract her with finally went home.

She kissed him back, and he easily fell with his lips against hers, parting them enough to feel her tongue slip into his mouth and he could run his own along hers. A moan escaped him and he wanted nothing more than to tear that bra and panty set off her and pin her to the bed and go to town.

Bed rockin’ town.  Whatever that was.

Either way it was a dome no one else was gonna be knocking it.

A soft hiss escaped him when she rubbed at his semi- and felt himself growing against her. Theo could only moan softly into that kiss and his hand unhooked the straps of it and pried that troublesome piece of clothing from her chest. His hand found her breast that he squeezed and fondled generously, rubbing his thumb over her nipples and shuddering when she returned the favor.

His hands slipped down the arch of her back and gripped the meat of her ass, gripping a handful of both cheeks and pushing her panties down. “You taste so good,” he murmured. He moaned into her mouth. “I just wanna lay like this all day.”  Between kisses, he panted lightly against her, encouraging her leg to press more vigorously against his crotch.

Offline Cheesigator

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2020, 10:12:38 pm »
She moaned back against him the moment the bra was off and he was groping one of her breasts. Her breath shuddered and caught in her throat, body jolting as he squeezed her and played with her nipple before moving further down to play and push her panties down. The draft was barely noticeable; it was the feeling of the cotton fabric against her throbbing entrance that alerted her to his ideas, and she couldn't help but grin.

She sat back at his words, tugging and pulling on his lip one last time before releasing him and raising her hips enough to reach down, find the bulge in his boxers and give it a good hard squeeze. Fearlessly her hand dipped into his boxers and she pulled out a thick, ribbed and unique surprise. She raised her eyebrows as she looked at it and gave it a few teasing strokes, watching it throb and twitch in her hand before she looked up at him with a wicked grin.

“Oh, y’think so?” She teased, before suddenly shifting and crawling further up his person until she was poised just above his chest and throat. Her ache was undeniable, as was the scent of her and how ready she was already. Foreplay was never something she needed, but always something fun.

She slid both thighs on either side of his face and lowered herself down, running her fingernails over his scalp as she tangled them in his hair, tossing her head back with a loud and needy moan the moment she felt so much as his breath on her.

“Nnnh, ffuuuuuck. I think a proper taste test is in order, Theo, before I believe you.” She teased, spreading her thighs wide for him, placing her hands on either side of his head on the mattress to support her weight as she started to roll her hips into his mouth, desperate for attention.

Offline Lion

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2020, 10:13:01 pm »
His head wasn’t swimming nearly as much as it first was with all the alcohol he’d ingested. Still though, Theo was hot and heated enough that even where she dipped her hand into his boxers, he was so sensitive that the tingles that erupted from his belly jolted up from there and back down again, and his cock throbbed eagerly in her grasp.

Those few strokes, slow and in such strong hands, he didn’t need to look down at her to have a clear view of what he wanted. He kept his gaze level with her, eyes locking with hers and nostrils flaring up in challenge. “Yeah I know so,” he murmured. Not a single moment did he break it and when she started to crawl over him, he roll his hips under her, already feeling where she was dripping wet.

She sat on his chest, the way her hair cascaded down from her shoulders only setting the animal lust in him further on edge. Theo was patient though, where he could have easily rolled her over onto her side and fucked her sideways, and he wanted to see just exactly what she would do.

It wasn’t long before she made that perfectly evident and he let her settle her heat over his face. Theo grinned up at her, shifting his head to leave a fat wet welt on her inner thigh, and it was then that he lifted his head long enough to swipe his tongue along the underside of her twat, flicking it to the knob of her clit.

“Yeah, just as suspected,” he wagered, voice confident. “You taste really good.” He hummed against her, moaning softly as his hand reached up from gripping around her thighs and found the slicked slit of her folds, rubbing fingers against her and in the meantime working his tongue in slow circles around her clit, moaning hotly against her. 

Occasionaly he’d pull his head away and blew his breath on it, tilting his head off to the side to leave another series of red hickies along her inner thigh, taking his sweet sweet time about tasting her.  Already his cock was throbbing with such want that he could scarcely ignore it, his other hand slipping from her thigh to grip the base of it and slowly stroke it, tugging on that appendage as he continued to lav at her.

“Fuck, I could taste you all goddamn day,” he murmured, locking eyes with her again as he got her clit between his tongue and his teeth and sucked on it lightly, his first hand slipping inside of her finally, two fingers running along the most sensitive parts inside of her.

Offline Cheesigator

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2020, 10:13:22 pm »
At this point she couldn’t tell if it was the alcohol or just the fact that it’d been a little longer than normal since she’d gotten any, but she was aching so bad and it hurt in the best way possible. The moment she felt his tongue swipe along her she shivered, barely choking back a moan as more jolts made her stomach tense as they ran down her abdomen to her groin.

He teased her with his fingertips, his warm wet tongue sliding over her clit, keeping those jolts coming consistently as she had to bite her lower lip to hold back any noises, keeping it instead to low growls and whines. She gently rocked her hips with the rhythm of his tongue, and there was something so erotic about feeling and hearing his breath splay out over her tan skin, feeling the wet heat of his tongue against her.

He slipped his fingers inside of her and she couldn’t help the soft moan that escaped her as she sat up a bit better, keeping her weight distributed on her knees as she tangled her fingers back in his hair, glancing over her shoulder to see him stroking himself. He said he could taste her all goddamn day, and another soft shiver and a wave of heat washed over her.

“Yeah, kinda want you to.” She took in a deep breath, visibly twitching when he brushed against sensitive spots, her breath hitching. “I wanna feel that thick cock of yours inside me, too. All day. All night. Thrusting nice and hard in this pussy you like the taste of so much. Whacha say, Fishstick? Think you can hold up?~”

As she spoke she reached back, letting her fingernails trail over his abdomen, dragging across his skin just hard enough to leave light red lines that would be gone by morning--for now.

Offline Lion

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2020, 10:13:35 pm »
Theo meant every word he said wherein he had room enough to speak. For now, he had to be content with letting is tongue taste every part of her that would normally never experience this kind of contact, swiping it up against her, letting his fingers find spots that made her whimper and shiver just enough. He knew he was doing everything right, because she could barely hold her breath and he had her right where he wanted her.

Aching for him already and begging for more. No expectations or prerequisites, just a place and time to lie back and enjoy the moment. Theo Kray swiped his tongue over the hardened bulb of her clit, swirling his tongue around it and sucking on it lightly as his eyes swiveled up to meet hers at her challenge.

His eyes never strayed, sucking on her, and removing his mouth long enough to bite at her inner thigh before removing his fingers from inside her. He didn’t reply, not with words anyway and his hard cock was already throbbing for more, growing and throbbing at the anticipation of slipping inside her and wanting her to feel every ribbed edge of it.

Theo promptly wrapped both arms around her legs around her flipped her over like a pancake, gently bodyslamming her into the bed.  He pinned her, positioning himself over her, and keeping himself secured between her thighs and letting the precum that had already beaded out of him, slicked up against her already soaking hot entrance. He looked down at her, leaning back a bit with one hand tracing the folds of her entrance and positioning his cock right into place.

“Yeah I think you’re ready for something a little thicker,” he murmured, grinning up at her and looking down at himself as he slipped inside her, watching her swallow every inch of him and he slowly rocking his hips against hers.  “Just a little.”

Offline Cheesigator

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2020, 10:14:16 pm »
The moment her eyes met his and she saw that challenging glint among those swirling depths filled with lust and alcohol she grinned like a madwoman, her teeth sharp and fierce. She felt his sink into her thigh and she let out a soft hiss, tugging at his hair.

Suddenly his arms were around her, and in her drunken stupor her surprise hit her faster than her instinct to react. Theo had no problems pushing her down, and a whuff of air escaped her as her legs were spread and she watched him position himself between her.

She was aching, throbbing and so so empty from where his fingers had left her, but there was something about the sight of him grinning down at her that made her mind flicker. The slightest millisecond of hesitation, the briefest memory of something she'd thought she had long since forgotten. But she shoved it to the back of her mind, refused to let it in, and instead slammed her hips up and back against his the moment she felt him pushing in.

She felt every ridge sliding up against the inside of her walls as she shoved him in without giving herself time to adjust. Her core ached as her muscles strained to stretch and fit around him, giving him a tight fit despite the pain that bit at her briefly. She didn't care about taking this slow. She wanted it now, and she wanted it to be done sooner rather than later. Drunk sex wasn't the kind for crooning and slow passion. And Andy wasn't the type, anyways.

She wrapped her legs around him, clenching hard as she grit her teeth against the pain of taking him in so quick and rough.

“A little, huh? Well I hope it's nice and tight enough for you, big guy.” She sneered as she threw her arms around the back of his neck and yanked him down into a passionate kiss--or perhaps an attack on his mouth would be a more appropriate descriptor.

She bit at his tongue, letting their teeth clack and scrape as she rolled her hips against his and ground against him with impatient growls.

“Now are you gonna give it to me or what?”

Offline Lion

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2020, 10:14:22 pm »
Theo expected at least a modicum of enthusiasm. Enough to make them both eager to roll around in the sheets for the next few hours. But this of course was much better and he found it so easy to just let himself fall into her like this, like she’d be the last thing he’d get to screw around with before both of them were shipped off to some far away planet for war.  He hoped that day would never come again - heh, come - not just since he’d be next to useless in a fight like that but also because he probably wouldn’t get to see her again.

For some time.

She was Andromeda Messiere. 

“It’s perfect,” was all he said as he ground his hips down into hers, his cock filling her up completely and he closed his eyes, eyeballs just about rolling all the way back he could see his brain. “Fuck you feel so good. You’re so hot and wet.”

Theo began to rock his hips into hers, steadily and enthusiastically, but not so quickly he was going to blow his load right away. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as he could. Not just because he was drunk and wanted to bone Andromeda Messiere. A motherfucking TITAN, but because well this as Andromeda Messiere and how many opportunities was he going to get? Might as well enjoy it the best way he knew how.

Theo didn’t say sweet nothings. Didn’t bother with sugary bullshit, but he kept himself grounded to her, locking lips and moaning into her mouth and letting her know how good she felt, fucking her deep and hard, rhythmically as he whispered into her ear. “You good? Faster?” he murmured.

Sure, maybe checking in was probably stupid, and he could just come right all over her, but he wanted her to enjoy it too. Not that she had a reason not to. He was fairly well endowed and kept hilting her every time he slid on out and back in to her slick tight folds.  “Hang on,” he instructed and pulled out soon enough.  HIs cock bobbed and throbbed from being robbed of her heat.  He was throbbing with want as he changed positions.

He soon instructed her to turn around, rolling her gently onto her belly and pulling her hips back against his, so that she was on her knees and his hand loosely gripped his cock, spreading her like a hot knife through butter when he slid his heavy manhood back inside.  He rocked forward again, hitting a different angle and thrusting in deeply, the bed squeaking underneath their frantic rhythm.

“Fuck, Andy, you feel so good,” he bit his lip, keeping himself from coming just yet. He wanted to hear her scream first.

Offline Cheesigator

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2020, 10:14:58 pm »
He said she was perfect--or rather, her twat was. Well, good for him. He was only telling her something she already knew very well.

She smirked into those sloppy kisses, nipping and tugging at his lips as she rolled her hips back up against his to match him in that steady rhythm--or as steady as it could be considering they were both drunk as fuck. To anyone on the outside it probably looked like a really, really ungraceful rutting. Like deer fucking in the woods: an absolute tragic mess.

But considering their drunken stupor, and the sheer wonder at the fact that Theo didn’t have horrendous whiskey dick, this currently felt like the best thing ever. She found his hands and guided them to her tits, squeezing them for him as she ground right back against him, already panting and huffing. When he whispered in her ear a shiver ran up her spine and she suddenly turned her head to bite his earlobe and tug on it.

“What do you think?” Came her muffled reply through her sneering grin. “Fuck me harder already.”

And then when he pulled out a flare of irritation was spurned inside of her as she threw him a glare for leaving her like that, already empty and throbbing for him to get back in. She normally put up more of a fight, but as he instructed her she just didn’t have it in her to protest. She obediently laid down, ass in the air as he pulled her hips back against his and slid back inside of her, and in doing so struck her g-spot completely by accident.

Caught completely off guard because she just straight up had never been expecting that, she let out a particularly loud moan that bordered on a scream as she tried to look over her shoulder at him with wide eyes cuz holy fuck dude. That dick really was amazing!

“Oh, f-fUCK--” She gasped as he kept thrusting in hard and deep inside of her, hitting that spot over and over again as her hands scrambled to get a hold of the sheets and she slammed her hips back against him like a bitch in heat. “Fucking hell Fishstick y-you really know ho-how to use that thing, ohfuck--”

She bit down on the sheets to muffle a scream as he drove her closer and closer to her edge, her hips moving faster and faster as she rode that dick harder and harder, desperate to come and desperate to pass the fuck out and let this day pass and be over and done with.

Offline Lion

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2020, 10:15:43 pm »
Well, she asked, and so she shall receive. If Andy wanted to be fucked so hard into the mattress, she could barely walk, then he’d be more than willing to oblige. So when he’d flipped her over and began to plow her from behind, Theo went to town, throwing all his body weight into her until all she could do was scream and grasp desperately at the bedding for purchase. And talk a lot of smack he might, but at the very least she felt so fucking amazing he didn’t mind taking her sloppily like an animal at all.

Theo grunted and growled with pleasure, driving his hips forward and grinding hard against her. He heard her yelps and deep throated screams, his tip brushing over her most sensitive spots until she bit down on the sheets to muffle her cries. He shuddered, his entire body locking up and all of a sudden he burst his load inside her.

“A-AAANDY!” he howled and gasped desperately for breath. He kept thrusting until his aching muscles couldn’t hold him up any more and his palms were damp from gripping at her hips and driving them back against his crotch. He kept himself there, forcing himself back on his knees and staying inside her as some of his cum dripped out from where he’d filled her completely.

“Fuck me…” he panted. “Fuck that was so fucking good.” A soft moan and he gently laid down on top of her, breathing into her ear and soon kissing back along her shoulder, staying inside her still.  “Yeah, I know how to use it. Even when I’m drunk.”

He kissed the back of her neck, a delicate pressing of his lips and dragging his face down her back, laving his tongue along her spine until he slowly pulled out of her tight heat, already stretching her as he did so. She was gaping, his eyes flicking down to witness the damage he’d done. “Not too shabby if I do say so myself.”

He chuckled and slid off her, laying on his belly, his arms tucked underneath his head as he sought her face. Not a bad way to spend a drunk night in Travica. Could be a helluva lot worse.And not once did he think about the shit news of his sister getting engaged.

Nope. Just not gonna think about that.

Offline Cheesigator

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2020, 10:16:12 pm »
It didn’t take long at all for the change in position to make their moans transform into screams as the two of them rutted desperately against each other, eager to hit their climax. Eager to tear into and lose themselves in each other. She could feel it as his muscles were tensing, her cries getting louder, as well as higher in pitch.

He came first, and she felt the hot wet burst of his cum shooting inside of her and filling her up. But his thrusts didn’t stop there and after only a few brief moments she was coming too. Her whole body locked up, back arched as she pressed her hips back desperately against his as she let out her loudest scream yet, gasping and panting for breath, mouth dry when she was finally able to see through the stars and static in her vision again.

As her muscles relaxed and she let herself lay on her stomach on the bed, with Theo now on top of her and covering her in soft kisses, she let out a soft snort.

“U-Uh-huh. Yeah. Good enough I might just come back for more someday.” She admitted with a lazy smirk and eyebrow raise.

She could feel his essence dripping down her thighs and making the sheets wet once he slowly pulled out of her, making her wince. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect, too much more and she likely would’ve started to get raw. At least now it was done and over, but there was still that nagging feeling of emptiness in the back of her mind, and it was irritating enough to make her scoot closer as he laid down next to her.

She propped herself up enough on an elbow to find his lips and kiss him desperately and passionately, pressing her body against his, a large part of her still wanting to lose herself in him, just for tonight. As their lips locked she let her eyes close, her free hand reaching up to smooth gently through his hair, fingertips massaging his scalp.

She wanted comfort and distraction, and her heart was throbbing painfully, an aching that was only soothed by Theo’s attention right now it seemed.

Offline Lion

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2020, 10:16:36 pm »
Today was just filled with the unexpected, apparently. And in the midst of it all Theo could honestly say not all of them were unpleasant. Here he was, sharing a bed with Andromeda Messiere. Which a lot of people could probably boast about, then again. That wasn't a miraculous feat into itself. This was Aedolis after all. But that didn't at all make it less of a feat to be desired. He hadn't realized it at the moment, but in the aftermath he wanted very much to just lose himself. And he was very glad it was Andromeda Messiere. The pressure of reality just melted away from him. No thoughts of his mother, his sister, or the future. Only the here and now.

And the Now, it was perfect.

He hadn't been expecting her to kiss him back, not at all for the sudden intimacy of it. Not the way other people would romp with him and then just be ready to get dressed and head out to the rail the next minute. Honestly, it had caught him off guard

He found himself moaning softly into that kiss and his hands wound their way around her back. Theo plucked softly at her lips, the heady haze of the alcohol fading away, leaving behind only the heat between them. He could still taste her, she lingered on his tongue when he pulled away long enough to breath.

His eyes glistened in the darkness shared between them, feeling his heart beating, her heart racing all the same. “Hi,” he murmured softly. A small grin stole into the corner of his mouth, his arms content to hold her closely against him, hooking back around her head and keeping her face tucked into the crook of his shoulder and chest. He continued to kiss her softly, liking the way it felt, made gooseflesh pimple along his skin.

And casually tangled his legs into hers, wanting nothing more than to get lost in her again. His mouth trailed from her lips to her jawline and down to her neck, tenderly lapping at her pulse.

Offline Cheesigator

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2020, 10:17:06 pm »
She caught it, in the back of her mind, that moment when she caught him by surprise with the kiss. To be honest, it had surprised even herself a little bit. But she wasn’t about to give that thought the time of day. The way he moaned into the kiss and she felt it and tasted him on her lips made her shiver.

She didn’t fight it as he held her close and tangled their legs together, locking the two of them together as she let her hand explore his torso, smoothing up and down his side as he kissed and sucked on her neck, drawing soft breathy groans from her in return. She let her fingertips turn so she was gently running her nails over his skin, occasionally squeezing his hip or smoothing over his pecs and abs.

Andromeda found herself pressing kisses to his forehead, his cheek, the bridge of his nose. Her legs folded and pulled him closer until their bodies were flush against each other, the hand that hadn’t moved to lay on the mattress between them still rubbing at his back.

“Hi,” She finally answered back, quietly, and yet it sounded so loud in the room.

Her hand came up to stroke his cheek, feeling the stubble there and exploring all of his textures, all of his features. Her brow furrowed; she didn’t know what she wanted. Perhaps there was some part of her that wanted an easier life than what she’d been handed--a life that she’d have been forced to live if she didn’t have these psychic powers. To simply exist, solely for the purpose of being someone’s trophy wife and to never have to worry about a thing, or think about herself or what she wanted.

Maybe there was a small part of her that did care, that did want to make someone else happy. But she just didn’t know how to. That thought, that realization, had small tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. She was never a crier when she was drunk, never a crier at all. She never let herself cry--what good what it do, what could it accomplish? Nothing, except making her look like a weak fool. And yet in the softness of the moment she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and shoulder, her arm wrapping around him and hugging him tight as she tried so desperately to keep the urge to cry at bay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal