Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Paladienne's Wants and Limits  (Read 378 times)

Paladienne

Paladienne's Wants and Limits
« on: March 21, 2018, 10:28:02 am »
Author's Wants

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I’ll play just about anything and everything, there’s very little that I won’t try my hand at. Want not, waste not, and all that.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
There’s very little that I’m not interested in playing, but I’ll let you know if I’m not really interested.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I can reply at least once a day, maybe more, depending on how life decides to work out for me on a particular day.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Honestly? As long as it takes. I don’t like giving up on anything, even when I probably should.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers?  If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I don’t have any instant messengers, so a PM on this site, or a DM through the Discord, is probably the best way to reach me.

Are you open to post volleying?
I’m open to it so long as there’s quality to the posting, if only so the story doesn’t suffer some strange stuttering effect.

Anything else?
I don’t think so.

Author's Limits

What are your limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
If those two things have anything to do with the story, then maybe there could be a way to fit it in, but there has to be a legitimate reason for it. I don’t really accept ‘this is happening because I said so’. I believe it isn’t fair, unless both parties really agree to it.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

I’m comfortable with just about anything. There’s very little I won’t do or offends me. I like to let the relationships happen organically, preferably, but I’m not opposed to plotting out that Character A gets with Character B via this means.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

I don’t mind graphic. I actually enjoy playing it out, and there’s very little I won’t write. But I’ll usually say something beforehand if I’m uncomfortable with it.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

I’m okay with these things, but they should occur naturally as part of the plot line and not just because it could cause a sensational moment.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

I’m not very good at writing violence, but I’ll give it my best shot. There’s very little I won’t write or try, and if I don’t feel comfortable with it, I’ll usually say something first.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)

I’m comfortable writing such scenes and themes, but again, I’m not good at writing them.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)

I’d prefer if I’m asked before my characters get transformed.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)

Provided it makes sense, and there’s a reason for it, because some of my characters’ quirks are part of who they are and will take a lot of work to heal, if they can be healed at all.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)

I’m open to anything and I’m willing to try anything! I’m not afraid to give something a shot, but I’m new at this so I hope I don’t disappoint.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 03:36:09 pm by Paladienne »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal