Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Echo Dau, from Pilot Echo River  (Read 350 times)

Offline nephero

To Pilot Echo Dau, from Pilot Echo River
« on: January 05, 2018, 12:51:28 pm »
Pilot Echo Dau,

I wanted to take a moment to properly apologize for my behavior the previous night. Being back in civilized life is always a struggle; I forget that I'm no longer amongst criminals, but amongst friends. Friends who certainly do not deserve to be carted around and treated like a piece of meat.

I get caught up in the moment a lot, I find. Having to fit in with whatever group I must fit in with have effectively made it alarmingly easy to slip into terrible behavior. Too easy, and I should have been far more aware of what was happening than I was. For that, for my part and for my callous treatment of you, I apologize.

I promise, with absolutely no uncertainty, that it will never happen again.

Pilot Echo River

Offline GoblinFae

Re: To Pilot Echo Dau, from Pilot Echo River
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 02:35:31 pm »
Pilot Echo River,

What you and Cabal both did was vile, abhorrent, and completely inexcusable. You humiliated me, abused my trust in you, and when I needed someone to stand up for me, you joined in instead. I could not feel more disgusted and hurt right now than if you just shot me and left me to bleed out in the wastes somewhere.

That being said...Jesse, I do understand. We all have our parts to play and coming back is always harder the longer we're out there. I have had my moments too where I've forgotten who Jain is. We all do things we regret and I have thousands of those. I get it.

Thank you for your apology. I respect you for that. I'd like to truly believe that last night was not you, that the moment swept you away and we can move past this. But, I'm not ready to forgive you yet either. For what it's worth, I'm sorry for what I did too, Jesse.

Be well,
Jain

Offline nephero

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 04:21:27 pm »
Jain,

Don't worry about it. You don't have to forgive me at all.

Jesse

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 02:15:38 pm »
Front door.

~J

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal