Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Arrow, From Marshal  (Read 398 times)

Anonymous

To Arrow, From Marshal
« on: May 20, 2008, 10:23:00 pm »
So I'm sitting here wondering why my neck itches, which of course makes me think of Roman, which in turn reminded me that you exist. I completely forgot.

Anywhoo.

How's the classes going? it dosn't really count as proper training yet.

Roman can be a tad... how do I put it... He tends to either not do anything, or do something really really bad. Not much middleground with the guy. Just do whatever he says.

Strike that, do whatever he says unless it involves mutilating yourself or going to his quarters and getting naked.

If he tried to come on to you, and he will, I've seen you photo, just scream or soemthing.

Write back, or i'll chop off your tits and feed them to the dragons ^^

Love, Marshal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: To Arrow, From Marshal
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:46:56 pm »
Hi....so I'm writing you back like you said. i'm really sorry this took so long but I was in class and stuff so please dont be mad...

Class was...not very much fun...I kno what you mean when you say that about Pilot Rosales

A kid got his legs smashed and now if another girl messes up i get punished for it...

And I think Pilot rosales thinks I have a crush on him or something coz he winked at me and it wasnt my fault it was another girl! She was teasing me and I accidently started thinking stuff and I think he picked it up an we're not supposed to disobay a direct order or we get our legs smashed by slegehammers so I don';t know what to do.

but thank you for the advise....I wouldnt do that stuff anyway...

I gt your other messege too with the texts. I'll read them.

~ Arrow

Sorry this took so long
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 03:27:52 am »
We have been recalled.

Do not ask questions of any pilot that isn't me.

Report to my quarters, room 13, level 7 block D of the Citadel at noon tomorrow.

Come alone.

Marshal.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 12:35:33 am »
Arroooooow!

There's a party, and you aren't going? Methinks not.

In the interest of encouraging you to be more sociable, you will either go to the party or you'll spend your free day naked, tied up in the mess hall being whipped. Your choice.

Oh, and have a drink. You should be drinking at your age, law be damned.

~Marshal

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal