Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sleep is for the weak. And the sleepy. [M]  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: Sleep is for the weak. And the sleepy. [M]
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2018, 10:47:17 pm »
The kiss on the cheek translated into nice dreams and he smiled in his sleep.

A faint groan was heard from the pile of pillows on the bed and a scaled hand reached out to pat the otherside of the bed. Empty. Right. Harley rolled onto his side and peeled an eye ope slowly, tired and achy he pressed a hand to his lower back and pressed his face into the cool pillow beside him. It still smelled like the guy from last night and he felt himself drift off to sleep again, warm cheek cooled and one naked leg reaching across the bed.

"Nope, wake up," He instructed himself. Harley sighed and rose up on his hands and knees and shuffled off his bed. Slow meandering to the shower to bathe and untense his muscles. Replay the night before with a silly smile on his face.

It was nice. The guy was nice, handsome, bought dinner. Harley got ready for the day, glaring at the sunshine through the window and eyeing the left over pizza with a smile on his face. A flush on his cheeks. Bending over and spreading 'em didn't make him blush but a guy leaving left overs did. What the fuck, Harelquin.

"Harlequin,"

Harley's head jerked and he looked over his shoulder, of course nothing. It was Phareen.

"Harlequin, can you come down here? I haven't seen you in a while. I'd like to talk."

A nod that Phareen couldn't see and he gave her a quiet affirmative noise. Pulling on a suit, he fixed his hair, made sure he looked 110% sexy winked at himself in the mirror and ... Wandered through Solarta, ignoring the stares. Doing his best to keep steady while he walked and made his way to where the dragons hung out. Luckily there wasn't a lot of food traffic.

"Phareeeen," Harley called, voice sing-songie as he walked, steps quiet and careful.

"I'm here what did you - oh holy shit -" Harley frowned deeply, looking concerned.

It was the guy from the night before.  Phareen gave Harley a smug look before she closed her eyes and let Hugh continue his work.

"I... Uuuuh.... Hi, Friend. Fancy meeting you here... I see you... Work on dragons. This is Phareen. She said she needed something." Harley frowned at her accusingly before he looked back at his... New friend. A new friend he totally knew the name of. "I passed a supply closet on the way down here if you wanna take a break during your lunch."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal