Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Inquiry Dept. Message Board (Business Only)  (Read 720 times)

Marakai2.0

Inquiry Dept. Message Board (Business Only)
« on: August 06, 2017, 02:34:54 pm »
Inquisitors:

This should have been a long time coming, so I've taken matters into my own hands to make this board for our official use.

Please, take note that this is for BUSINESS USE ONLY. Everything else can go on the blog.

I request only that you leave a notification here, so that the system verifies the credentials I've provided you with. And also, remember to change your passwords.

Karuzo Seiteki, Inquiry Dept.

Offline Lion

Re: Inquiry Dept. Message Board (Business Only)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 04:25:34 pm »
Pilot Noble Hektor Hecates, Credentials Verified, Message 14b-Q105789

Any updates as to the whereabouts of Pilot Echo Cinnamon Rook? Surveillance hasn't picked up anything new on my end.

-Hektor

Offline Draconian

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 04:45:49 pm »
I've lost all contact with Pilot Echo Rook. Previously I could feel him - though he seemingly could not answer and I could not zero in on a location.

He's been placed in a lead room or has suffered unfortunate circumstances.

- Dragon Echo Leoru
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 04:47:58 pm by Draconian »

Marakai2.0

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 04:58:13 pm »
I caught sight of him exiting the train on surveillance, but no other cameras have pointed him going in any certain direction. If he's in a lead room, I'll find out.

He was seen in said footage following an unidentified individual. I'm still working on identifying this person. If anyone could review the footage and give me an idea, it'd be greatly appreciated.

-Pilot Noble Seiteki
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 07:08:31 pm by Marakai2.0 »

Offline Draconian

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 05:57:21 pm »
Individual identified as Pilot Echo Christopher Zyanensé.

AWOL.

To be brought in immediately. Chip located in sector 3 subsection A. Manually removed, blood tested to be hers. Missing for an unknown amount of time - chip found recently.

There's a second unidentified figure not on record. It appears to be following the pair.

We've located other footage. It appears Pilot Rook was subdued and taken away sometime between 2200 and 0100. See bottom of message for file.

Current location unknown, no further footage.

Still no contact.

-Dragon Echo Leoru

File attachment - Shortwave2.mp4

Marakai2.0

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 06:52:30 pm »
Identification of Pilot Echo Christopher Zyanensé confirmed. I've set another to sweep through all footage from the time of hers and Pilot Echo Rook's departure from the platform and onward. We'll bring her in.

The other as of yet unidentified male is a no name, but at the least we may be able to figure out where he came from, if he came from off planet. As I'm writing this, his image has been sent to all spaceports for possible identification.

If any contact with Pilot Echo Rook, physical or otherwise, can be confirmed, please notify ASAP.

-Pilot Noble Seiteki
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 07:09:30 pm by Marakai2.0 »

Offline Blink

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 06:55:57 pm »
In regards to the disappearance of Pilot Echo Rook. Will return to Sector 3 immediately to extend search. Will be able to pick up on anything Pilot Echo Zyanense' may have tried to hide with own Illuminokineses.

WIll update if anything is found.

Will proceed to assume any suspicious activity is to be reported immediately.

-Pilot Echo Brookes
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:57:22 pm by Blink »

Offline Nix

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 07:11:42 pm »
Pilot Noble All Matthers, Credentials Verified, Message 22g-Q106802

I know we want to keep this internal since an Pilot Echo Zyanense is involved but has anyone thought to send the picture of the second unidentified subject to the Seeker Department? If this subject is working with an AWOL Pilot they may be a subject of investigation or interest to the Seekers already.

-Pilot Noble Matthers

Marakai2.0

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 03:52:17 am »
Pilot Noble Matthers, yes.

I've sent both the image of the UnId and Pilot Echo Zyanensé to the Seeker Department.

Pilot Echo Brookes. Be careful. We still, unfortunately, know almost nothing about the situation. If you run into trouble, don't hesitate to call for backup. Try not to run into trouble.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 07:21:41 am by Marakai2.0 »

Offline Nix

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 07:26:12 am »
I am opening a communications channel. Other Pilots outside the Inquiry are being granted clearance for this case as we speak.

-Pilot Noble Matthers

Update: Here is the communications channel:

Case 4X239-CR693
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 07:43:55 am by Nix »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal