Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Let me introduce myself... I am a man of wealth...and taste.  (Read 445 times)

Offline Wrathwyrm

Greetings again, for those that know me from SotE.

Otherwise, I am the Wrathwyrm, and...a bunch of other names that probably have no meaning here.  Yes, I have aliases.  Right now, what I have is a certain craving, and that's to build a sci-fi character that I've had on my mind for a LONG time.

You see, I came originally from a board of my own design, called the Dark Dominion.  It's gone now, but it was a fun place.  In it, there was an organization of genetically-engineered people who were originally descended from ordinary colonists, but then decided to stop about mid-way and build up themselves, then create new weapons and materials, culminating in a rather formidable base with an army of mech pilots living in it.

That's the Black Talon, and I just wanna make one of them: Their current ace and their command mech.  What do you say, spacey-souls?  Does that sound like fun?

Offline Lion

Re: Let me introduce myself... I am a man of wealth...and taste.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 11:20:38 am »
Welcome to RotE, Wyrm! Spread your wings! Just be sure to read up on the RotE info pages above and the Wiki too. I think a mech pilot sounds kinda neat, but finding a way to fit him into the setting is probably ideal. Have fun man!

It's always good to have more peeps around here.

Offline Wrathwyrm

Re: Let me introduce myself... I am a man of wealth...and taste.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 01:16:55 pm »
She, and it's actually quite easy.  It'd be a colony vessel 'from the earlier days of space travel' that elected to do this, with a sampling of all the human races.  I've been reading here and there, and it seems doable.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal