Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Royal Icing [accidentally M][Lion!]  (Read 3996 times)

Offline nephero

Re: Royal Icing [accidentally M][Lion!]
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2017, 08:24:31 pm »
However much Banning was joking, and however much he giggled afterwards, Izzy made a decision right then and there to have him call her 'mistress' as much as humanly possible. Potentially every second they spent in private. Potentially. Either way, it certainly had her smiling, not unlike a cat who'd just been given a saucer of cream that some dumbass mouse had waltzed up to try and drink from.

Downright predatory.

Marginally ruined by the fact that, when she actually did try to stand up, her knees gave a very solid wobble and she had to cling to Banning to keep from toppling right over again. Snickering a bit into his chest, Izzy allowed herself to be gently brought into the bathroom, where she busied herself with getting the shower going, half-watching the lights near the spout as it cycled colors the warmer the water got.

That done, she turned back to Banning, just in time to look up and into those gorgeous lilac eyes, and to enjoy having her hair brushed out of her face. The touch was just so tender, she couldn't help a soft sigh of contentment, her arms circling around the Pilot Royal's waist to hug close to him.

"What can I say? I like a nice, tightly-run ship." She smirked up at him, eyebrow quirking upwards. "And that sounds perfectly acceptable to me, my lord of Bacony Delights. Shall we?"

She couldn't help an entirely immature snort, then, taking hold of Banning's hand and tugging him towards the shower, the lights having settled to a solid rosy orange. She stepped inside, shifting to make room for Banning under the spray of water so they could mutually get nice and wet and not nearly so covered with sugar and choice other fluids.

She smirked at him through a curtain of her hair, shaking her bangs out of her eyes before drawing him in close and into a slow, easy kiss.

Offline Lion

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2017, 11:56:17 pm »
To any other stranger, Banning might have considered this to be an indulgence of intimacy. When was the last time he could honestly say he shared a shower with someone? He couldn't even remember the last time he'd done so without having been blind drunk. Or possibly having an episode of carnal hunger. Banning didn't like blacking out, not being able to remember what it was he'd done, whether it was good or bad. And although it was rare, it wasn't something he shared with everyone.

Fortunately, at this very moment, even with the few drinks he'd had, he was very conscious and enjoying every goddamned minute of it, because damn did Izzy look fine. She made it remarkably easy to just feel her, enjoy her little touches, her caresses. There wasn't anything serious to consider, no consciousness beyond that required in the here and now

Banning's breath hitched and he held it when she drew him into the shower. The water cascaded down on the pair of them, his skin tingling all the while. That rosy orange was just right. "How did you know?' he asked before she met his lips. "That I was Lord of all Sinewy Delicious Goodies, you Countess of Delectable Delights."   

He snorted into their kiss, and it was slow and easy-like and he inhaled deeply, loving the way she smelled and gooseflesh ignited in tandem all across his skin. Banning moaned softly against her, tilting his head to deepen it and he bent his knees slightly to wrap his arms around her, squeezing her fully to him, tilting his posture back just slightly enough to lift her an inche from the shower floor.

An easy kiss with a parting that stretched his lips into a curious grin. He moved toward the items on the side of the shower, grasping a soft loofah sponge and dousing it with the provided bodywash therein, sudsing it up with a firm grip. Banning didn't ask, but his touch was coaxing, delicate nudges to turn her face to the wall and her back to him.  Geeze...

"Dragonballs! Madame Mapel, look at the honeyed ham I found," he hissed, sucking in air sharply between his teeth. "I didn't know you had an ass like that, Isabel. I knew of course. But it's so much more different seeing it in person." His voice was practically purring in her ear, and he brought the sponge down to her lower back, scrubbing upward.

Offline nephero

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2017, 04:57:27 am »
Izzy snorted, unable to help the loud bout of laughter that overtook her at their latest and easily most ridiculous of titles yet. And there was the basic formula of their relationship, whatever that happened to actually be-- Banning would be downright smoldering one minute, all handsome lines and ropes of muscle and toothy grins that had her already-compromised knees weak, and then he would let loose with something so utterly ridiculous that she couldn't help but laugh.

All this peppered with moments of contact, which left her shivering and covered in gooseflesh despite the heat of the water. She sank into him, loving how easily they fit together, her arms around his shoulders. She hummed against his mouth, unwilling to part for more than was absolutely necessary, lips lingering against his and Izzy catching them more than a few times in soft little bites. Nothing too terribly aggressive, and if she was honest it was certainly more... affectionate than was the usual. Because despite the fact that they had just spent a good segment of their evening rolling around, and despite the fact that they were showering together, the amorous intent wasn't purely carnal in nature.

Which was, honestly, kind of a first. Or at least a first in a long time. But Banning made it so simple, so easy. Somewhere in the back of her head, she understood how vulnerable a moment this was, and somehow, in some way, that was okay. In any other moment she would have been entirely on edge for the same reasons she all but melted beneath powerful hands right then. A sincerely bizarre end result, considering the impetus for this particular meeting. But certainly not one she was about to complain about.

Just like she was absolutely not complaining about being coaxed to turn around, hands coming up to settle against the shower wall as she turned her back to the other Pilot, the corners of her mouth turning upwards in yet another predatory little smile. She straightened her back, shifted her weight, all this just enough to accentuate exactly what he was already enjoying. She snickered, forehead touching at the shower wall at the manner in which Banning chose to express himself, cooing a bit as that loofah was pressed to her back and worked up.

Oh, yeah, that was nice.

"Remind me to take a picture for you, in case you forget it. I think it may be one of those cryptids you don't recall exists until it's right in your face," she quipped, looking over her shoulder at him and grinning wide. She shifted, turning around once more and catching hold of the loofah, turning it onto Banning's tattooed chest and taking her very sweet time in running it over every last hard curve. Less to do with any real attempts to be saucy and more to do with the fact that every time she got a good look at him her brain utterly blanked. Something something, 'added bonus'.

"See, I've completely forgotten my own ass." she murmured, before seemingly remembering just where she was and what she was supposed to be doing, and shooting Banning another grin.

Offline Lion

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2017, 01:21:45 am »
The suds were heavy on that loofah and billowed out between his sticky fingers like clouds bursting. He raised his arm slowly, ensuring that the pressure on her flesh was just enough to scrub without marring that lovely skin too much. Banning could be gentle, proven in the methodical way he washed her, his eyes narrowed with focus.

Despite the lightness of the moment, Banning took washing up very seriously. She wasn't going to leave this shower until she was both squeaky and clean. Not one or the other. Both and loving it too. So he took that as a personal challenge and ran with it.

It wasn't like either of them had anywhere to go tonight.

"I thank you kindly for the offer, but believe you me, Baconetta, I don't think I'll be forgetting this ass any time soon," he laughed, spinning his head quickly enough to shake the water from his eyes. Still the loofah shifted over her back, sloping down again to meet the curve she made with the small of it. He tilted the sponge and scraped up, this time in the middle of her spine, inhaling in a deep breath.

That was until she took initiative and stole the loofah right from his grip. What gives? Oh yeah..that's right, his back, her back. Silly Banning, tricks were for Pilot Cardinals. Banning just let her do her thing, noting somehow that her gaze was glassy-eyed and when she was washing him, every lazy motion set in him a need to take a deep breath.

Because watching her watching him was going to make him so lightheaded, he'd just pass out right there in that shower.  That'd be unpleasant. Banning's arm extended out to perch against the tiled wall, and he clenched the cords of his muscles as if in an attempt to distract her again. And why not? That look her being completely mesmerized was intoxicating.  Hooded grays that glinted mysteriously in that orange shower lighting.

They looked as if they were on fire.

"I can describe it for you," he offered. "It's round, a lot like a honeydew. Similar tones, and firmness. Oh, wait, let me check just to be sure." Banning stepped in, his free hand drifting down to grip her ass, an appreciative squeeze as if scientifically testing the firmness there. There was very little in the way of fat on her. Still, however, she maintained curves in just the right places. Hmm, yes.

"So over all, very nice. Definite 10 out of 10. That's a very difficult score to achieve. Ass grading is highly competitive. Speaking of which though, how's mine?" he purred.  And took her own free hand to reached down behind him, planting it there in case she was too dazed to find it on her own.

Offline nephero

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2017, 12:01:39 am »
Baconetta. Izzy snorted at the latest nickname; it was hard to tell which one she liked the most, though of course if she was being perfectly honest and introspective the answer would have to be D) all of the above. Because every last little teasing moniker out of Banning's mouth was more perfect than the last, and all because it was, in fact, Banning saying it.

That, of course, was if she was being honest. Presently, she was far too busy being overly warm, between the heat of the water cascading down on them and the heat of another body so close and the way he pressed that sponge against her spine that had every last bit of her turning to putty for the second time that night. Just where did he get off being that good at backrubs, anyway?

It had gotten so heated that she needed to even the playing field as quickly as possible, though that had rapidly become a bit of a challenge in and of itself when Banning leaned against the wall with one hand just beside her head, and gods all damn him to hell, he flexed again. She bit down on her lip without even realizing she was doing so, a casual little thrill running down her spine-- damn him, damn him, she was having the worst time keeping her head on straight.

And then he reached around and squeezed her ass, and gods help her Izzy actually squeaked. She flushed deep red, more because of the indignant noise than being groped, though that was certainly a very, very pleasant factor in the matter. Especially since the action served to bring them nice and close, her hand caught between them with the sponge still in her soapy grip. Not a bad place to be, all things considered; the rest of her was certainly enjoying having nothing but bubbles between them.

She allowed her free hand to be guided around his hip, the Pilot Noble giving a snort and a grin at being urged to grade the quality of Banning's backside. Certainly not one to pass up such an amazing opportunity to get all kinds of handsy with him, she complied, fingers tapping against firm skin before giving him a squeeze. Izzy gave a playful little hum, brows coming together as if she were truly considering Banning's ass, giving him another squeeze and palming the meat of it, nodding here and there and letting loose a few murmured 'mm yes quite's.

"I'd have to say, I reciprocate your previous findings, Dr. Lockhart, and hereby denote this ass to be of, shall we say, the prime variety. Easily another ten out of ten, remarkable that two such rarities would coincide." She pursed her lips, mimicking a stuffy old professor before bursting out laughing again, her hand sliding up to the small of his back to keep him exactly as close as he was.

Offline Lion

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2017, 09:07:03 pm »
If Banning had to die now and Izzy's squeak was the last thing he heard, he'd be okay with that. Her noises were another surprise, both pleasant and vein-burning, that made it all that much more worth while. He'd rather not die of course. Living long enough to savor every little sound she made was just so damn amusing and sent shivers down his spine.

Her hands were firm, and if anything, seemed like they graded meat well and on a regular basis. If anyone was going to give him a proper inspection in the meat department, it was going to be her. Banning curled his lips into his teeth to keep from snorting out a laugh while she gripped him, and even admiring the way she went about it.

"Clearly you're an expert," he managed to say, relaxing his face as much as he could. By then the loofah would need resudsing. "So I will trust your opinion on the issue. Asses are often graded on the fineness of skin, firmness of muscle, size and overall shape to determine their quality. I take it you've squeezed plenty of them in your lifetime., Dr. Kiers."

His tone mimicked hers. This was serious business after all. And being as close as they were now, it was eaiser to let his arms fall around her. Banning's arms slipped around her shoulders and this allowed him to press her face against his chest, loving their proximity.

He could have kissed her for all she was worth, but something in the intimacy of that moment was better represented in just holding her close, squishing her face to where his heart was, thrumming loudly and excitedly, and yet with a rhythmic calm.

"Oh man, this is by far the best showering experience I've had in a while. And i am known to fall asleep in my tub, soaking in bourbon," he chuckled, tilting his head, to get a better look at her, grinning slyly. "You make this kinda fun. A lot of fun. So what your deal, Isabel? What kinda things do you like to do for fun? Other than baking wonderful goodies."

Offline nephero

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2017, 11:46:53 pm »
"Oh, more than you could possibly count, Dr. Lockhart. But still, this ranks among the finest," she quipped right back, her own arms shifting as Banning pulled her into a gentle hug. She murmured, something soft and suitably sarcastic, against his chest, though she was entirely unconcerned with whatever it was she had tried to say. All that mattered, right then, was the steady thu-thump of Banning's heart, strong and sure, and her arms looped around his back, palms pressed against the strong cords of muscle that made up his back.

It was a soft moment, so still and wonderful and warm and perfect, and Izzy couldn't help but let her eyes close to better enjoy just the feeling of him against her, his arms around her shoulders and the security that came with such a sensation.

Izzy laughed, softly, against his skin at the thought of him passed out in a lukewarm bath, empty bottle still partially in hand. That was certainly a level of relaxed, but she thought they might even have that beat, especially considering she was utterly unwilling to let go of the Pilot Royal even as he teased her.

She looked up at him, blinking a bit against the mist from the water's spray, and pressed a smile to the space over his heart. Considered her answer, before settling on the truth. And why not? Banning was Banning-- they'd been goofing around all night, even in the heat of the moment, she didn't see much risk in opening up just a little bit more. Still, if did nothing for her pulse, which fluttered just a little bit faster. It wasn't as if it was even anything bad; it was just... more the concept of someone else knowing it. Someone who wasn't herself or a carbon copy of herself with varying results, in any case.

"I read comics. Graphic novels. Particularly anything of the eldritch and vaguely horrifying variety. A little scary story before bed, that sort of thing." She shifted, moved to get them under the water just a bit to catch any residual suds, knowing full well they'd just have to get soapy again. What a pity. "How about you? Certainly the great Dr. Lockhart has much to occupy his time, in between ass gradings and cake sampling. Not that those aren't fine hobbies to have."

Offline Lion

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2017, 11:29:53 pm »
Banning shifted his arms more loosely around her, casually letting them fall passed her shoulders in that intimate embrace. Brought here by cake, dined by wine and casserole, and staying for the closeness he had no idea that he craved. Banning had never given himself time to focus on the fact that he was casually drifting through life with no goal in mind.

That wasn't a bad thing. It held it's many pleasures, and required no commitment. He had his work, his mentorship, his concerts, collected artwork, and the occasional rut. Happiness that was readily marketed, easily acquired, and inevitably ephemeral.

Banning allowed her to manipulate their movement, and let the water pour down on them, rivering down in ripples, threading between Izzy's fingers where she still clung to his firm form. Banning sighed softly, imperceptible underneath the sound of rushing water. "Oh my, the big bad Commander of the Harpies doesn't like dolls, finger polish, and getting her hair done? Wow! To think all those rumors were wrong! I am shocked, truly. I feel betrayed. Not by you, but because it's clear that I just revealed I listen to tabloid nonsense."

He snickered, and brushed her hair back yet again. Those dastardly bangs did get into the habit of getting into her face quite a bit. "I can dig that, though. I love scary stuff. Some people say I can be pretty scary, but as you clearly see, that is untrue. More tabloid nonsense."

He stuck his tongue out at her. "Let's see, the real Banning. Other than sampling fine delectables and ass grabbing? I like music, hard rock, metal, punk. I love hearing it live! But really, anything tends to catch my drift. Anything I can boogie too. And you've seen me boogie and see what a horror show that was. You really want nightmares? Just imagine me dancing before you go to sleep."

Banning pressed his hands firmly down her spine. "I have an interest in fine pop art. I like to collect pieces by a lot of unknown artists, some of their work you've seen on my body."  He tilted back enough so that she could admire the eyeball she'd been tasting before. "Getting tattoos to immortalize them forever is another lovely past time. What about you Izzy? You ever think about getting a tattoo? Not that you should do anything to destroy this lovely unmarred skin. I like it just the way it is. Maybe, get the Harpies' logo tattooed on the back of your neck, lower back? Belly."  His hand drifted toward the front, pressing long fingers into the meat of her belly, turning to grip and squeeze her hip.

Offline nephero

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2017, 01:44:39 pm »
"I know, it's just such a shock, isn't it?" Izzy teased, her eyes widening in mock horror for a moment before she promptly buried her face right back in his chest, snickering quietly and shifting only to plant a soft kiss to his collarbone. "Though I will admit those rumors are quite the step above the 'has a secret sex dungeon' ones."

She looked up, just in time to have Banning brush her bangs back, those thankfully sticking where they were moved this time thanks to the steady stream of water. The action itself was... so very, very nice. It had been a long time since she'd had her hair played with; given there was never that much of it, it'd been cropped short since she entered candidacy, but just the touch itself was heartwarming. Enough to make her feel almost stupidly giddy.

"Intimidating in concept, but in reality just a giant teddy bear." she commented with a grin, moving her hands in small, slow circles against the middle of his back, scratching lightly here and there, more an affectionate kind of contact than anything else. "Or a puppy."

Izzy stuck her tongue out right back at him, though she couldn't hold it for long, dissolving into snickering at the mere memory of Banning's phenomenal dancing skills. She might have been piss-drunk at the time, but there was no level of alcohol that could muddy that memory. And yet it was just another part of his overall charm, one more thing that made Banning Banning, and she genuinely would not have had it any other way.

Ahh, and there was her favorite little decimated zombie again. Teasingly, she gave the little ink character a kiss, before pulling back to more fully admire the rest of the artwork, pale fingers tracing a few lines and her mouth pulling in amusement.

"I'd thought about it a few times, but nothing ever quite stuck." She snorted as Banning's fingers pressed against her stomach, partially out of vague ticklishness and partially out of the suggestion itself, though she didn't pull back for either reason. "Mm, definitely not the belly. They say you should avoid the chest or stomach if you ever intend to procreate. The art will just get ruined and there you are needing to get the whole thing redone."

She hummed in thought, fingers tapping against his skin as she continued to look at all the little bits of artwork, each one strung together surprisingly smoothly despite being clear separate pieces. The artist had been talented indeed.

"I had considered flowers for a time. Along the upper spine. But again, it's never gone beyond a passing thought."

Offline Lion

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2017, 12:07:10 am »
A giant teddy bear, huh?

Yuuup, sounded about right! An assertion that wasn't all that far from the truth. For now, Banning could finally relax and just let go. Without any real need to be a big scary Pilot Royal, there was just a guy wanting what everyone else wanted right? This was what 'normal' people did. Right? Ah, what the hell did he know.

Semantics, schemantics. Potato, tomato. Banana-rama. Or something like that. Mushy-stuff that sold well in songs, comic books, and movies. When tomorrow came, he would ship out and at least he'd have this night to remember. If she ever shipped out, maybe she would too.

And that did bring another, rather important consideration to mind. What would come of the morning? Banning leaned down, teased the dried edges of her lips with his, the water running down his face and he shifted them a little more back so that he could rinse the rest of themselves down.  He switched the placement of their arms, and his fell down at her waist.

She was saying something. Right, tattoos and procreation. He tucked those into the mental filing cabinet.

"I leave tomorrow. 0600. A mission into the Wastelands. Should be a simple run, in and out, less than twenty-four hours if Hyperion can help it," he said, nuzzling his face against hers. More sentimental, and his heart lurched as if it could jump straight out of his chest cavity. Odd. Maybe he was still experiencing the high from the sugar rush of that amazing cake.

Yeah that was it. 

"I had to tell someone. Just so you can root for me. It's nice, having someone root for you. Not just all of Aedolis. But just someone y'know?" he murmured, opening his eyes briefly. "I can root for you too, just in case you don't have anyone either. Unless, you already do. Do you?"

Offline nephero

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2017, 12:38:24 am »
Something desperate and nameless rattled in Izzy's ribcage in tandem with the beating of her heart, which decided that now was the time to speed up by a fair margin. Grey eyes met lavender, and for a moment just lingered, keeping hold with one another before Izzy's lips curved into a smile, far softer and carrying every ounce of sincerity she had with it.

After all, this was Banning. And unlike every other paramour she had had up until this very moment, Izzy was so sure she could be sincere with him. Genuine and open and real. Scars and all.

Her hands slid up to run through his hair, fingers pressing in to pull him close, to let their foreheads meet, to let the tip of her nose rub against his in a soft little nuzzle.

"Yeah... Chance is your second, the orders came through this morning. You being a big, bad Royal, it was either him or me, and well, he kind of needs to get out, so." she said, quietly, as if afraid too much volume would spoil the moment. She shifted, her lips lingering against his for a moment, brushing together so faintly as she continued, "I'll be rooting for you. Just call me your biggest fan. And if that proves to be too untrue then I suppose I'll just have to do a few murders until it is."

She smiled up at him, not even caring that her cheeks were turning pink again. That desperate feeling in her chest increased, beyond anything that deserved a name, and she couldn't help a soft little stuttering breath as she stared into his eyes again. Just how had they even come from dinner and cake to this? It had only been a few hours. She tried to pull the pieces together, before finally deciding that maybe this puzzle didn't need solving. Maybe this particular puzzle just needed to be, and honestly she was having trouble finding any reason not to simply let it.

"I'd like that... having you root for me, I mean. I don't have anyone else, and... well. I'd like it to be you in either regard. Just, ah, you know. Come back in one piece. It really just would not do to have no one in my corner because you'd gone and gotten yourself into trouble."

Offline Lion

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2017, 08:31:29 pm »
That's right. Chance was going too, and no doubt the news would eventually spread to her. Chance was good. Damn good, and as a Squad Leader of the Harpies, he could trust that having someone reliable at his back increased his chances of coming home in one piece. And as his Commander, of course Isabel Keirs knew.

Yet that wasn't why he told her. It had been just as he stated. To have someone know. And maybe give a shit? Was he going out on a limb here and about to to have it break off? Banning knew he'd have to take a risk at some point, take a leap of faith and hope that somehow he could fly. Delusions had nothing to do with it.

But trust had everything to do with it. And even after only spending time with her a few hours amidst blackberry cake, wine, and a damn good romp, Banning found he did trust her. And why not? He had nothing to hide, and what she hadn't heard about it she could learn with time.

Banning actually snorted at her jest. She could be his biggest - whatever the heck she wanted. "You don't have to murder anyone. Boop. There, done. Biggest fan material right here in front of me."  And something warm flared inside his belly. His core lurched and he leaned in to softly press lips to hers, lacking somehow the hunger that he could feel just underneath the surface.

"I'll make little banners for you when the Squadlympics start up again," he murmured, reaching behind him slowly and pressing the switch for the water to shut off. "Because the Red Team is the Best team.  And their Commander, the bravest, most bodacious Bacon Baroness since Pilot Echo Lampley took Gold Team in Capture the flag. She was pretty famous for her butt. Lead the Onyx Team some 10 years ago."

Banning pushed the water from his lavender locks and gently led Izzy out of the shower pulling a towel from the rack and drying her off. He maneuvered behind her, wrapping powerful arms as well as the towel around her and pressing his face against hers in a soft nuzzle, a gently almost purr-like growl rumbling from his chest. A kiss to her ear that he'd tenderly took a bite of when he had her laid out on her counter.

"I hope you have time for autographs for your own biggest fan? Could you maybe write your name on my thigh. Upper thigh, on the inside? I'd really appreciate it," he purred, even chuckling. "'Thanks for your worship, Pilot Noble Isabel Kiers. Keep Fuckin' shit up!' Or if that's not your sign off when you do your PR, what is?"

Offline nephero

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2017, 12:06:13 am »
"Mm, good, I'd hate to have to get messy so soon after a nice shower." She grinned up at him, in a way that made one actually wonder if she might have actually done those murders. Of course not, but that didn't mean she couldn't tease. She just really liked the idea of holding the title for "Pilot Royal Lockhart's biggest fan". Really, really liked it.

She pressed all the closer to him when the water shut off, clinging to the warmth he himself provided and fully prepared to use that as an excuse for as long as possible. That didn't mean she didn't utterly snort against his chest, shaking her head a bit and snickering. "I unfortunately missed that one, I would have liked to see such a phenomenal example of posterior superiority."

There was a brief moment of silence and separation as they dried off, Izzy taking a second towel and relishing the goofy intimacy of drying one another off. She rubbed the towel against his hair, loving the way the light caught the shade even while wet. Though being outside of the shower stall really did pose a few problems with the cold, gooseflesh rising up even as he slid behind her. Or, perhaps, because of it. But thankfully, Banning was ever the gentleman, and both he and the towel were soon around her, mitigating the cold by a fair bit.

Izzy shivered at the low rumbling growl against her cheek, at the soft kiss to her ear, and she bared her teeth once more in a wicked grin.

"Oh, I think I have something in mind," she said, soft and low and full of promises, "especially for my biggest fan."

Not that anything she wrote would last. Utilizing a permanent marker could only do so much it seemed, between Izzy's insistence on kissing the words every chance she could get, renewed sweat and vigor letting the edges of many of the letters bleed and fade, leaving a deep purple mark where a quickly scrawled heart had been.

To the man after my own heart in more ways than one: I'll have a banner waiting for you -- Pilot Noble Kiers to most, Izzy to you <3

One hell of a banner, because anyone who could make Isabel Kiers snooze through the first five minutes of her alarm deserved a goddamn medal. When she did finally wake up enough to slap the alarm into silence, it was with stiff movements, the overexertion from the previous night having finally made themselves well known. For all intents and purposes, Izzy felt like she'd been hit with the bulk of a dragon's tail.

Oh, yeah, she could sure as hell get used to this.

Offline Lion

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2017, 09:56:15 pm »
In the wake of that aftermath, somehow Banning managed to rouse from a tangled mess of sheets and limbs with nothing more than a crick in his neck and every appendage remarkably - and deliciously - sore. He could have sworn he ran ten marathons the previous night by how worn out he was.  Lavender eyes flicked open and he glanced over to the clock. Five minutes passed 4.

It wasn't too early for breakfast was it? He hoped not. Because he had to leave soon. And frankly the longer he stayed the more he didn't want to go. Banning carefully untangled himself from Izzy's side, shifting over to the shower and quickly washing down. He made a promise he intended to keep, so when he toweled off, he slipped into his jeans and the rest of his discarded clothing.

Loosely hanging off his form as he went to raid her kitchen. Wow, she wasn't kidding about being organized. A place for everything and everything in its place. It was a hell of a lot cleaner than his apartment for sure, and somewhere between the bololgna sandwiches and the paper plates, he had dishes of some sort and..

"A bread box?  She has a box entirely dedicated to bread. I gotta get me one of those," he snorted, carefully prying the lid up to see if there actually was bread inside.  Yup, bread inside, and it smelled good.  "Phew!"

The bacon did start to sear and the smells wafted through the kitchen and he lifted his head up to her see her sleep mussed face. "Good morning, hot stuff," he smirked, eyes gleaming vaguely in the kitchen light. "I hope you slept well. Gotta get these eggs cooking."  His hand expertly grasped one and cracked it on the edge of the pan and opened it one handed, the yolk and whites balling out with a sizzle and smoke.

"You did it, girl. You wore me the hell out. I'm if anything a man of my word. How do you like your toast?" Such a domestic question, in a domestic setting. Banning tried not to think about how awkward it was, because frankly he didn't think it was. Not everyone stayed over after a romp. And those that did were usually quick to make a swift and surreptitious exit.

Maybe if he pretended it was normal, she would to.

Offline nephero

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2017, 11:42:02 am »
While a proper shower might have done something to ease the soreness in her limbs, the effort required to fully scrub down was proving too much to make. It was all Izzy could do to roll out of bed, stretching and relishing the popping of her spine as she padded into the bathroom to at least make herself somewhat human. Passably so.

Abandoning the previous night's clothes into the laundry bin, she pulled on a fresher set of underwear and one of the black short-sleeved shirts she often wore beneath her uniform, and had almost been about to make the bed when the most delicious of scents hit her.

Mm, bacon. Yeah, the bed could wait. And the ravaged remnants of cake. And most things. Right now she was a woman on a mission, even if she was still rubbing sleep from her eyes as she entered the kitchen.

Pfft, 'hot stuff'. That was entirely accurate, with her hair sticking every which way and eyes mostly still closed and several pressure marks on her arms from where the pillows and sheets had bunched up beneath them during the more enthusiastic parts of the night. Still, she was perking up by the minute, and she returned Banning's smile with one of her own as she moved directly to the coffee pot to get that going for the pair of them.

It was an altogether odd sensation, doubling down on the coffee's measurements; not many stayed this long, though even she had to admit the whole notion of getting breakfast ready together was...

A thought process that could entirely wait until she had some kind of caffeine in her system. Because good lord, girl, that was jumping the gun a little hot, wasn't it? Bad enough she was already trying to mentally design just what kind of banner she wanted to make for when he got back. Tongue in cheek, of course. Entirely. Yup.

"Mm. Like the dead. I'm not sure who wore out who more." She pulled two mugs down from a cupboard, and leaned against the counter to watch Banning work. There was that warm sensation again, the remnants of that feeling from their shared shower returning with a vengeance, and Izzy couldn't help how her lips pulled into a wide smile.

"Though, and you'll have to remind me, I definitely will need to stretch more next time. And I like it as dark as you can make it without it becoming charcoal. You take sugar or cream?" She moved from the coffee pot, which by that point was nearly ready, to the machine right beside it, and began the long-standing morning ritual of pulling shot after shot after shot of deep dark espresso into her mug. She'd sure as hell need it today, considering she was starting off utterly exhausted. At least with Chance on mission that meant more logistical duties versus running nonstop drills. She pulled a fourth shot, and then a fifth for good measure, and topped the whole mess of it off with the coffee.

Offline Lion

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2017, 02:55:36 pm »
The bacon would need a few more minutes to brown just before being flipped. The smoke that was already wafting in the kitchen, titillating and overwhelming and utterly easing Banning to the thought that he was going out on a mission he might very well not come back from. If Cauldron Rock taught him anything it was to take nothing for granted. Nothing was eternal and no one lived forever.

Banning didn't know why he had a sudden feeling of dread. It was routine, everything would be fine, he told himself. And there was no certainty that it would be. Banning scrapped the eggs in the pan and scrambled them as he listened to the coffee pouring into the pot below it. He needed that. That would wake him up, bring him to his senses.

Something that the quiet was certainly not doing.

"Right, extra crispy," he snorted, thankful for the distraction of conversation. He flipped the bacon to let it sizzle on the opposite side.  A glance over his shoulder, watching her throw each extra shot in for that much needed kick had his brow furrowing. What was all that for?

"You really need a pick me up, that bad huh?" he commented. "Put a few in for me, huh? Cream is fine, darlin'." A long moment to admire that shapely backside and he sniffed. Was something on fire? "OH FUCK!" Banning howled as part of a dishtowel caught flame, and he immediately yanked it away, dunking it into the faucet.

"Shit balls," he hissed and spread out the blackened towel, revealing the hole finely burned at the center, and the charcoal black around it. "Whoops!  Oh, balls! The eggs!"

Banning flipped them off from the separate pan and scrapped them off onto the spare plate nearby. They weren't as burn as the towel thankfully. "I swear I'm not normally this much of a mess in the kitchen, " he said with a snort. "Think I could get one more shot in the coffee?" He looked her over, giving her the goofiest grin he could muster, sticking his tongue out at her.

Offline nephero

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2017, 10:53:04 pm »
Izzy slashed a grin over at him from her position in front of the coffee pot and espresso machine, eyes glinting a bit at some little joke as she continued to pull, this time for Banning's own cup.

"I usually only have four shots, but someone had to go and wear me out seven ways to Sunday." she tut-tutted, though her grin didn't dissipate in the slightest, "I like my coffee like I like the remnants of my soul-- harsh and bitter and blacker than the void of space. But creamer is okay, too, darlin'."

She hummed as she moved to the fridge for the small carton of half-and-half she kept on hand just in case, though she was startled out of it by the sudden sound of cussing and the acrid scent of burning cloth.

It was like something out of a slapstick comedy, and Izzy could only watch with wide eyes as Banning scrambled to salvage their breakfast and not burn the place down in the process, her hand at her mouth as the Pilot Royal somehow managed to avoid a complete disaster. And then he grinned at her like a complete goober, tongue out and teeth flashing, and Izzy couldn't help a fresh bout of laughter that eventually found her doubled over and gasping for breath.

"Breakfast and a show. What did I ever do to earn such fine treatment from an upstanding gentleman such as yourself?" She teased, nabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him into a quick kiss before continuing on her way to finish their coffees; hers some horrible pitch black monstrosity and his equally monstrous but at least a pleasant light brown color. This impromptu romp of theirs just kept getting better and better; Izzy couldn't remember the last time she'd laughed this much or this hard.

She brought the mugs of coffee over to the table where all this had started hours and hours ago, and found herself aswim in a fresh wave of fondness-- this was all just so domestic, having dinner together, sharing a bed and then breakfast in the morning before work, before the mission...

She chewed at her lip a bit, and tried hard not to think about it. Maybe she should have insisted on Chance staying back, on going in his place. It was a completely irrational feeling, of course; she knew her twin was more than capable of handling... well, anything, but it just... it was control over a situation that she did not have, and Izzy did not like that feeling in the slightest. Especially when the other person involved was just... well. When she liked them this much. And she did, she liked Banning, for all the half a day they'd spent together, so knowing he'd be off in the wild wasted yonder and she'd have no way to do a thing about it--

Yeah, no, that was a train of thought that was utterly and completely unhelpful. Best to push it aside; there was nothing to be done about it, at any rate. Chance would be down and suiting up and checking equipment by this time. Running through final protocols.

"Extra crispy, just how I like it." she said, finally, watching Banning move around her kitchen even as she sipped at her coffee.

Offline Lion

« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2017, 03:45:35 pm »
"Oh my. All those ways till Sunday? Sounds like they're a real ripe rat bastard at that. What you should do is take them over your knee and give them a good spanking.  Maybe that'll teach them a lesson," he snickered. The food was just about finished, save for the extra crispy towel in hand. The bacon slid right off the pan like butter and he flourished a little with the spatula.  A nice touch after almost burning his tits off.

Banning had the food ready, and slid it out by the counter, where the towel remained from the night before. A quick swiipe made short work of it and he tossed it out toward the sofa. "You'll need your energy, darling, if you're going to keep up with me. But...I will say, marathon-wise you were putting me through the paces," he snickered.  "I hope you like it."

He ate quietly, just letting the silence simmer save for the intermittent crunch of bacon followed by a slurping of heart-attack inducing espresso-filled coffee.  Banning forced down the bite of burn bacon and was actually thankful for the chaser that was the coffee. It did just the trick, even if his lungs were on fire.

"Is your soul really so black? You...have a certain softness to you...in just the right places," he murmured, observing her with prying eyes. His expression hardened when he felt that invasive force pressing into his mind.

"Where are you?" Hyperion growled, echoing loudly within the his skull. The dragon pushed his presence in further. "Banning! This is of the utmost importance. You stand there, half-dressed like some foolish waffle boy? When you are needed here!  Get to Mission Control. Immediately. I will not ask again."

Banning's face seemed pained, and he doubled over his plate, a tear actually rolling down his cheek from the pain that Hyperion caused. Something had the dragon riled, and it was obvious whatever patience he was capable of was wearing swiftly thin.

"Oh man," Banning murmured, scooping up one last bite of eggs... "Sorry, Isabel. But I think I should leave..."

Offline nephero

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2017, 10:41:43 pm »
"Mm, oh I think you are absolutely right," Izzy purred from above her coffee mug, lips curling upwards at the mere thought of doing any such thing to Banning. It was a delightful little daydream, one she would be sure to tuck away for later and enjoy the absolute hell out of. "It's the only way to make them learn."

Not that she had any possible energy for anything of the sort at that very moment. Everything was a trial to operate; her arms felt like lead in the most amazing of ways, and she wasn't terribly sure of the structural integrity of her legs, either. The fact that she had made it into the kitchen at all had been a miracle, though she was still quite proud of the idea of putting Banning through anything close to "the paces". Because good lord, that man had energy to spare.

It was nice, though, just eating breakfast together, the quiet more comfortable than it was awkward. Considering the whole leadup to this breakfast, that was almost completely unexpected, but Izzy found that she really could not look to expect anything when it came to Pilot Royal Lockhart. It'd just end up out the window with the rest of anything close to logical. She focused on her breakfast, delightful despite the singed bits, and got about halfway through her coffee when Banning suddenly bent over in apparent agony.

Her eyes widened for the fraction of a moment, before recognizing the "attack" for what it was; she wasn't privy to their conversation, but Pilots always knew what it was like when their Dragons got in contact-- forceful, pressing, absolute domination and no room to move, let alone argue. Seeing it written out on someone else's face, however, brought on sympathy pangs, and Izzy couldn't help a grimace as Banning finally took a breath and addressed her again.

She smiled, softly, raising one hand as if to wave off the apology. There was no need, after all. Their duty came first, and always would, and if the Dragons called it could only ever be of utmost importance.

"Don't worry. You do what you must. I'll need to finish getting ready myself." She licked her lips in thought, before leaning across the table, scooping up Banning's chin and pulling him into a quick kiss. "Good luck, Pilot."

Offline Lion

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2017, 04:35:10 pm »
If Banning had seen Izzy trying to crawl to the kitchen on her bellygine because that would serve to be her mode of transportation for the rest of the day, he'd be cackling all the way out to the Wastelands and back. Because that kind of image would have been enough to make him want to return home again and again.

She'd be rooting for him, and that thought made something warm bloom inside his abdomen. It lurched again, overwhelming the throbbing alongside his temples.  Hyperion could wait another few minutes. What was important was the here and now.  That's all that would ever matter.

It was a shame that all this food would have to go to waste, however. Maybe he could sneak in another slice of what... -Oh.

The plastered sensation of her lips against his, and that feeling in his belly bloomed - was all he needed to stir him back to reality, and he slipped from his seat to make it a kiss worth remembering. Arms wove their way around her, squashing her to him, and leaving him dizzied for want of breath. "Will do, Commander. I'll come back with all my pieces properly attached," he snickered.

Banning parted from her, grabbed the jacket he'd left on the chair and rolled it over his shoulders, the ache throbbing from where her nails took a bite from his flesh. He'd still feel that on the mission, no doubt from the sting of sweat beneath that armored flight suit.   Banning flashed her a snarky grin, before rolling on out that door.

Back in the saddle. Back to the grind. He'd better get his ass out to mission control before Hyperion added another bite mark to it. Having one was quite enough.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal