Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: (Open) Edanith Waste  (Read 524 times)

Offline Vixus

(Open) Edanith Waste
« on: May 21, 2017, 10:48:10 am »
I had an idea for a quest through the wastelands of Edanith, Perhaps a caravan between cities, or an item quest. I want it to be as open-ended and as large as possible. What all is there to do in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of sand? Perhaps someone in Texas could tell me...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:51:19 am by Vixus »

Offline Nix

Re: (Open) Edanith Waste
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 01:43:43 pm »
Hey! Just a quick tip. The Wastelands on RotE are toxic wastelands on Earth. They make up much of Earth's landscape and are largely uninhabitable and can be deadly unless they mutate you or you take certain precautions. Basically Earth currently consists of Aedolis which is a nation protected from the toxic air and water and wastes outside of its protective shields, Teinar a mostly underground society that has a few outposts and is also mostly pollution free but has large subterranean beasts, and the Wastelands were there are beasts, mutants, raiders.... TONS OF TOXIC POLLUTANTS... not a great place...

On the other hand there is the Edanith Frontier which is what I think you mean. Edanith needs to be terraformed in a lot of places so aside from a few large and grandiose cities it consists of what is known as the Frontier, which is a lot like a wild west kind of vibe. There are bandits and criminals who operate out there because there isn't much in the way of a law enforcement out there except maybe if a town is big enough, its mostly citizens doing the policing with not much help from the Edani government because they are so far out. Usually people ended up on on the frontier to terraform it since they get aid from the Edani government if they head out to do so... but yeah its mainly a wild west vibe out there.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 01:50:14 pm by Nix »

Offline Vixus

Re: (Open) Edanith Waste
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 07:48:53 pm »
Yes, I did mean the frontier, but the more wide-open and less inhabited or friendly than the rest. I'm sure there is more than just silk, sand and road on the silk road.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal