Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You Read My Mind [M] [Draconian]  (Read 2751 times)

Cheesigator

Re: You Read My Mind [M] [Draconian]
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2017, 09:05:30 pm »
As much as Reva went around claiming that she didn't care about other people, that she didn't give a damn about the human race, sometimes her actions might prove otherwise. She was half demon, what kind of demon she didn't know, but the fact still stood, and that was the part of her she had explored the least. She knew it was there, but she avoided it like the plague, as if she was trying to keep up a facade of being a normal mortal being, like part of her still might've wanted to fit in.

So naturally it was the part of her she had the least control over.

Usually it wasn't a problem, but when he broke the skin of his own hands and the scent of blood tinged the air, she picked up on it. Without realizing it, she was leaning forward, her hands smoothing their way up Beau's body as she rested her forehead against his chest, her muscles clenching and squeezing him tighter as she rode him a little harder and faster, the scent of his blood making her hungry. It stirred up a burning feeling in the core of her being, like she was starving and wanted to sink her teeth into him while she fucked him, like she was some kind of primitive animal.

A primal moan escaped her, turning into a growl and then a slight snicker. "Yeah, I bet you'd love to see." She snarled as she let her hips rise up, almost leaving him before taking him back in all the way as a breathy gasp escaped her. Every inch of him felt so hot and feverish, every centimeter of her core so sensitive it felt amazing.

She glanced up as he held one hand down at the wrist, and she saw the few drops of blood welling up in the nail-shaped marks and she lost it. She suddenly pulled the blindfold off of him, something dangerous glinting in those pink eyes of hers as the force that was holding down his wrists disappeared altogether.

"You've been good, so I'll end this wish early. You can move--and I'll save my third wish for later." She leaned in, their lips brushing against each other as she looked into his eyes and smirked.

"Do whatever you want."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2017, 09:55:14 pm »
Mostly all Beau wanted to do was twitch his ears, twitch his tail and fuck Reva within an inch of her life. Wring her out like a cloth. Leave her tired and panting and unable to move or twitch. It was her heating talking, he knew that. There was nothing else for his mind to focus on. With his abilities muted that left a whole wealth of well used brain-meat left to do nothing but focus on the woman on his lap.

When she rose up and she almost left him he gave a needy whimper, a grump trill and a warning growl. His ears pinned back, mouth open slightly before he bit down on his lower lip, almost hard enough for his sharp teeth to break through the skin.

Suddenly there was light and through the haze of the red lust he could focus on the tiny pale thing above him. Beau felt himself grow hotted, flushed. He wiggled his fingers slightly, forgetting the cuts he'd made on his palms. He could move. Save third wish for later. Yeah whatever. "Fuck you're beautiful," He panted, his tail twitching under him before he gave a little jerk upwards of his hips and moving his hands. First they were at her knees, drawing gently up her thighs, along her sides. His hands cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples curiously.

Unfortunately, his forgetfulness of his palms meant he'd smeared his blood up her sides and he looked at it, breathing heavy. Beau calmed himself, unmoving. His thumbs rubbed against her nipples in circles while he gazed at her before he let his hand move down, one hand holding her side and the other placing his thumb against her clit. However, once he'd moved his other hand to her hip, he held her down against him, hilted.  Another pant, his head tipped back and he jerked his hips up impulsively as surely as his fangs sunk into his lower lip to keep any noises at bay.

"I think you should ride yourself out," he growled, licking the blood from his lip, "You're going to come on my cock like this," He instructed, voice gravely, "And then I'm going to take you over every surface in this room until we pass out from exhaustion." His thumb moved against her while he spoke before he half sat up and half pulled her down to press his mouth against a breast and suckle against her eagerly.  Beauregard pulled away, looking up at her, hair stuck to his temples, cheeks flushed, pupils wide, "Any problems?'

Cheesigator

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2017, 12:22:49 am »
"Fuck you're beautiful,"

It wasn't a compliment she heard very often; usually her abrasive personality tended to put anybody who might've appreciated her aesthetically right off, a fact she was usually well aware of. It wasn't often that she came across a guy who said it outright, without a single care for sounding too 'mushy' or whatever. It made her heart skip a beat, made her head clear of that lusty pink and red fog for just a moment, her cheeks flushing as she realized his eyes were on her and the situation they were in, how she was entirely vulnerable right now, and then he jerked his hips and she let out a whimper, the sensation of it pulling her right back in.

The scent of his blood grew stronger as he smeared it over her pale white skin and she shuddered with a moan as his thumbs grazed her nipples while she obediently started raising and lowering her hips on him again, feeling him sliding inside of her and grazing every sensitive inch of her core. It was so much stimulation her brain barely knew how to take it or what to do with it, other than make her an absolute mess for him.

He slammed his hips upward and held her down firm against him and she let out a desperate cry, the feeling of him striking against one of her most sensitive spots bringing her so close to the edge and yet stopping there as he forced her still for a moment, and then jerked his hips again.

The way he ordered her sent a shudder coursing up and down her body, hearing the absolute authority he held over her in this moment because he the one giving her absolutely everything she wanted. And while a tiny part of her didn't think it was fair, forgetting that she technically held the same weighty implications for him, she also couldn't have cared less. He was going to take her over every surface in this room? She couldn't help the wolfish grin that spread across her features, flashing only for a brief second before it was interrupted by a moan as he rubbed his thumb against her clit and she started to follow his instructions, riding him dutifully and whimpering the whole way.

Any problems? "N-No sir," She managed with a smirk as she rode him harder, her hands braced on his shoulders as she panted and huffed above him, the light sheen of sweat shining on her skin as she moved under the dim lighting.

Fuck, a shudder rolled through her body and she clenched tighter around him, biting her lip and moaning desperately as she held back the urge to orgasm just a moment longer, her movements slowing just a moment before she went right back to it, squeezing him tighter as she slammed her hips harder against him, the feeling of him striking against her walls driving her fucking nuts until she finally couldn't hold it back anymore and came around him with her mouth pressed to his chest where she'd been feverishly kissing him. Her entire body tensed and shuddered, her cry of his name quickly toning down to a series of whines and whimpers as she panted hard and fought to get her breath back. The satisfaction would only last for maybe a few minutes, she knew, and she didn't bother to remove herself from him.

As far as she was concerned he had total control right now, and as she lifted her gaze to look at him it was clear in her pink hues that she was far from finished with him, her grin showing off her sharp canines as she nipped and licked at his chest and collar bone, tasting the salt of his sweat and shivering again.

"Proposition--not every surface in this room. Every surface in the entire apartment."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal