Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You Read My Mind [M] [Draconian]  (Read 2749 times)

Cheesigator

Re: You Read My Mind [M] [Draconian]
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2017, 05:40:00 pm »
She did and didn't like the way he was looking at her, like he wanted to eat her whole. She did her best to ignore it, focusing on the stupid programs this planet put on for its idiotic civilians to watch day in and day out. What a pointless existence.

But he wasn't going to let her ignore him easily. She glanced over at him as he looked her up and down and asked what she liked better. She stared at him for a moment, blush still there but she did a damn good job ignoring it this time, instead looking back at the screen as she finished her breakfast and stood up, setting her dish and silverware in the sink.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She retorted, washing her hands and drying them off, glancing at him over her shoulder. "Last time I checked cats aren't as good for riding as they are pouncing."

Hah, yes. Okay. She could definitely do this--she'd been caught off-guard so early in the morning, but having something to eat definitely helped her wake up and get back to her senses. She left him to finish his cereal, instead going over to where her backpack was leaning against the wall, bending over to dig around inside of it, perfectly aware of the view Beau would be getting--what'd it matter, at this point? She had a great ass, slender legs and a sweet, curving thigh gap that would've left nothing to the imagination when she was bent over if she hadn't been covered by her underwear.

She stood up straight again, holding a glass tablet in her hands as she went over and perched herself daintily on the couch, pulling up some programs on its surface as her legs folded delicately at the ankle and were tucked up next to her on the couch cushions, the position showing off the curvature of her body quite nicely if he were to step around the couch and see it. She instead busied herself with checking up on how things were doing back home, pulling up a few live camera feeds of the workshop back on Cancer as everyone went about their business, leaving a few comments in their chat for her boss to check up on later, as well as doing other things that seemed to be daily chores, like math, apparently.

If there was one thing that was great for calming anyone down, it was math, and she was very good at it.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2017, 05:49:25 pm »
Was someone purring?

Beau watched her move like she was a dance and when she bent over he just about burst out of his jeans. That was definitely purring. He closed his eyes and breathed through his nose and that didn't help so he breathed through his mouth and tried to calm himself. What was wrong? Sure he was a regular old guy but he wasn't constantly horny. Well, he was, but he wasn't constantly hard! What was this business? He continued to ignore it, going about eating his breakfast like a good little kitty.

She was right. He was much better at pouncing, but he'd already promised not to pounce on her.

Dammit all.

What was more infuriating - or tempting? - was that she was still waltzing around in her panties. He wanted to peel them off of her with his teeth and just... Snack. Beauregard finished his breakfast, placing his bowl with hers before he returned to the couch, looking at her while she sat. "I hope you keep everything you have very secret and well hidden," He licked his lips while he looked down at her, his brain focused on two things and neither of them were PG13.

Still breathing through his mouth he lowered himself to his knees and leaned down close to her, taking in a deep breath and trying not to groan. "Are you going into heat?" He finally asked, looking at her with bright blue eyes, pupils huge circles where as before they were little slits, "Because you smell really good, Reva, and I would suggest you keep any business with me remote  once it's full blown or you're gonna have trouble on your hands." Again, he said his name like a purr and he licked his lips before he sat back on his feet, walking her from his kneeing position.

Cheesigator

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2017, 06:02:19 pm »
While Reva wasn't one for telepathy or reading minds, since she just plain wasn't all that good at it, she didn't need to be in this case. She could've sworn she heard him purring, but considering he was a weird catman it wasn't all that surprising. It was easily ignored, because he hadn't been kidding when she said she had control of the situation--she did, as long as his psychic powers remained hindered, which, she checked on one of her screens, was so far indicating that that wasn't about to be happening any time soon. But she wouldn't have a specific date on how long it would last for another day or two while she did periodic scans on him to update the analysis.

She glanced up at him through her long lashes as he approached and spoke to her, gaze flicking back down to her tablet as she continued to work. "I do." She answered simply.

He knelt before her, she could see it in her peripherals, but did not look at him, even as he leaned in and looked at her more closely. He asked if she was going into heat, and she paused for a moment, meeting his gaze just barely, enough to see his enlarged pupils and the look in his eyes. It sent a shiver down her spine that was harder to keep under wraps. Especially when he said her name, there was something about how it sounded with his voice that made it sound so exotic.

"It appears that I am. Thank you for the information, I'll consider it for future reference."

And that was all that she said on the matter. She still ignored him, opening up various apps on the hologram screens from her arms, and still messing around with that tablet, before she suddenly looked at him and leaned forward, reaching out to grace her fingers along his jawline as she gave him a soft, sensual smile.

"I need a favor from you real quick, and..." He would feel a tiny pinprick at his neck as a tiny needlepoint from one of her fingertips pinched him and drew a drop of blood. "There we go, thank you." She said with a pleased little gasp before she sat back and let the computers built into her arms analyze the new data, going right back to ignoring him again.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2017, 06:44:34 pm »
"You're welcome," He purred out, licking his lips. His neck hurt for a moment but the proximity to the woman had the pain zing right to his groin and he closed his eyes for a moment, having a brief struggle of wills before he stood up and walked back to the kitchen. This was going to be hell. Normally, he doubt he'd even be able to tell. Sure he had a great sense of smell but... Usually it wasn't this bad.

Beauregard got up, taking a deep breath and pushing a hand through his hair.

His head was playing tricks on him.

Since he couldn't move shit with his head, clearly, he was doomed to... What? Have heightened senses? A gnaw on his lower lip and he pressed his palms to the table in the kitchen, trying to catch his breath. She was everywhere. He flicked his eyes at her form on the couch. He wasn't a monster. Beau wasn't a monster. He didn't want to be like the Pilots that trained him. He didn't want to attack some... While not defenseless, he didn't want to...

Beauregard's hands turned into fists on the table and he took deep steadying breaths.

That was it.

"Excuse me," He said, voice husky before he went into the bathroom, and he didn't spend a long time in there before a soft moan was heard and the sound of the shower turning on. Beauregard was in there for a while, not forever but he came out of the steamy bathroom looking not quite as tense and his jeans were on the same. Pulled up but not done up. A sleepy look in his eyes and he took a deep breath.

Which was a mistake because the room smelled like her.

He was fucked. Except not literally.  "So, Reva," again, her name was a purr and he moved back into the kitchen so he didn't stare at her tits or the curve of her waist. Or her ass. Or her thighs and... This sucked, "Any more tests we need me to do or is just being alive good enough?"

Cheesigator

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2017, 07:06:32 pm »
He left her then after a moment, presumably to go sit in the kitchen from what she heard. She didn't pay him too much attention other than just making sure she listened if he decided to get up and try to start something with her, so she wouldn't be caught by surprise again. Instead she was doing calculations as she started manually calculating, out of boredom mostly, how long that chip in him might last for.

She almost didn't notice when he spoke up, she'd eventually gotten so absorbed in her work, and she looked over her shoulder just to catch him disappearing into the bathroom, door shutting. She listened for a few moments, heard his moan and tensed a little as the shiver ran down her body and made something inside her ache. Nope, not doing this, not right now--calculations. Except, she paused.

Maybe he'd be more relaxed now when he came out, so she ought to tease him a little less. She didn't want to torture him endlessly after all. She could also use a shower, but it sounded like he'd had the same thought. Well, that was fine.

She got up from the couch to go to her room, slipping out of her lingerie and instead putting on something a little more modest, more for his sake than anything, returning to the couch in a pastel pink babydoll top made of chiffon, embroidered around her cleavage, and matching panties and peignoir cinched around her waist that covered most of her. Most of her. Though the vague shape of her figure would still be visible through the fabric--it was the most modest thing she'd brought with her on this trip, considering she hadn't realized she'd be entertaining a guest while in her suite. But it felt nice to be in fresh, clean clothes, considering the set she'd had on earlier had been from yesterday.

She was stretching right as Beauregard left the bathroom, and she looked at him over her shoulder, arms up gracefully in the air as she paused mid-stretch, back arched, the dips of her shoulder blades visible underneath the peignoir due to the shadows cast from the ever-changing lights.

She turned her attention back to her tablet as she finished her stretch and lowered her arms, picking up her tablet again as she uncrossed her legs and recrossed them now the opposite way. "Essentially, yes, you being alive is good enough. This is new technology, and it'll take a while of periodic scans before my computers can most accurately guess how long these effects will last."

She'd done some math while he was in the shower; so far it was looking like it could last a year, perhaps even two. It was a very broad guess, but she'd double-checked her figures, and math didn't lie. She wasn't about to tell him that though, and have him panic, especially with him so... On edge, already.

"I take it your kind has extremely fine-tuned senses." She said, making idle conversation as she stood up from her spot on the couch, sliding the tablet back into her backpack as she crossed the room to take her turn in the shower, pausing a moment however to lean against the door frame as she studied him, curiosity bright in those pink eyes of hers. She'd met cat people before but they were all different, it seemed. No two species alike, certainly not in the vast reaches of this galaxy.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2017, 07:20:31 pm »
Well.

He had been relaxed.

Beauregard made no move to hide how well she affected him because the few seconds of her scent and the sight of her in that adorable whateveritwas had him back to square one. He was so fucked. So utterly fucked and not in the way he wanted to be. Swallowing thickly he blinked at her with wide eyes, practically vibrating with need, hands pressed to whatever surface nearby. If she didn't smell so wonderful and ready this wouldn't have been a problem.

No, no. It wasn't her fault. Besides wearing sort of revealing clothing she had nothing to do with this. Reva couldn't help her bodies chemistry and better than he could help how wonderful she smelled to him. 

"Yes," He ground out to her question, voice husky and needy. He eyed her up and down, licking his lips before he closed his eyes and inhaled again, "It isn't... Usually like this though. I maybe go into a sort of... 'Need' once every six months or so. It's kinda like this without someone around but..." He shook his head, "I guess without my abilities to occupy my brain all I can smell is you and you smell delicious."  Beauregard sighed, biting his lip and making sure his feet were planted and his hands didn't move. 

"I..." He started, "Usually, your scent probably wouldn't bother me. But... I have a well trained mind and it's got nothing to do so..." He eyed her midsection before looking up at her before giving an apologetic smile, "It's making me focus on other things. Like how your body is getting ready to make babies and to my kind, that's a good thing. Our females have low fertility rates so..." He shook his head, "When they do this its mind numbing and you shouldn't smell this good but you do and..." He took a deep breath through his mouth, "How long does it last? I can maybe keep it normal for a day or two but..." He shook his head, "If you don't want my hands on you you better lock yourself in your room with what supplies you need and run to the bathroom or I'm going to take it as an okay and eat you for breakfast for however long this thing of yours lasts."

Cheesigator

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2017, 07:43:38 pm »
She stayed quiet, stance mostly relaxed as her arms were loosely crossed under her chest, watching him intently as she listened to his explanation for what was going on. At least he was being honest and upfront about it--not shy. She found it a little bit admirable, in that regard. Then again, it wasn't like he had anything to hide, it seemed. Not that he was letting on, anyways. He was telling her everything; he must've been honest when he said he'd be true to his word and not do anything she didn't want.

He asked her about how long it'd last and she tilted her head to the side, looking away from him as she thought on it briefly.

"Usually lasts about two weeks."

She wasn't a full human, after all--she wasn't entirely sure what kind of demon her father had been, but two weeks was about the average time, or had been, for the past twenty years or so. She looked back at him, shrugging her shoulders.

"Which is about how long it might take to get an accurate reading and get that chip out of you."

Well. She was being honest. He was gonna be in for a rough two weeks, it seemed.

"Again, thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind." She said simply as she turned to step into the bathroom, glancing at him over her shoulder as she spoke.

The automatic door slid shut behind her, but not before she'd broken eye contact with him on purpose, dropping her gaze and looking forward again as she dropped the peignoir from her shoulders to fall into a pile of soft chiffon on the floor at her feet, the door closing before he could see anything more--though it was worth noting the door remained unlocked.

She smiled to herself as soon as she was alone, glancing at the mirror still covered in condensation, pink gaze going to her arms. She turned on the shower and finished undressing, stepping inside and letting out a pleased sigh as the warm water hit her, running through her hair and relaxing her with its warmth.

Reva didn't usually ever have this kind of effect on people--she knew she had a pretty face, pretty enough she supposed, but her arms seemed to throw most people off. So sexuality in general was usually something she avoided; she didn't like getting her hopes up, didn't like getting her self-confidence smashed, didn't like dealing with people in any kind of personal matter outside of friendship. So this was... Refreshing. Maybe she was still somewhat attractive to others. Not that it was important. But it did make her feel oddly comforted.

She didn't take a very long shower, rather it was pretty quick, and she stepped out in front of the mirror with towel wrapped around her torso, a smaller towel in her hands as she dried and combed her hair, noticing her eyelashes had faded to a dark brown instead of the black they had been; she'd need to get them dyed again soon. She glanced at the door and wondered what she might find when she stepped out there again--this morning it had been naked man with raging boner, so it couldn't be... too much worse this time, right?

She quickly got dressed and took a breath and opened the door, stepping back out, smelling fresh and perhaps a tad sweeter than she had before, cautiously looking around to see where Catman, the Boner Boy Wonder had wandered off to this time.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2017, 08:28:16 pm »
Beauregards mouth went dry and his hands balled into fists.

Two weeks.

Two weeks?

He was going to die of being horny. That's what it was. That is exactly what was going to happen. He was going to be stuck in a room with someone whose body was begging for it and he wouldn't touch her because he wasn't like the Pilots that trained him. He wasn't a monster. He wasn't... Beau watched her hungrily as she turned to go to the washroom.

It was okay that she didn't want him.

It was going to be okay even if he died of being horny.

That wasn't a thing. He wasn't going to die. Everything would be fine. It would be fine.

Beauregard took in a deep breath and stood up to pace, going through all his options. The woman wasn't interested in him, that was fine. It was perfectly fine. He was a grown man and he could keep his hands to himself -well, now he could.  The night before. Handsy. Maybe he scared her?  Beauregard licked his lips and closed his eyes and all he could see was Reva naked in the shower. Not really, but... He could imagine it and it made his chest tighten and her scent was so heavy in this room.

A little mindless with lust - usually Beauregard didn't partake. Too busy with candidates. Too busy with... Well... Everything really. He wasn't thinking of it when he pushed his pants down enough to grab his cock, the only sound in his ears was white noise when he sat back on the couch, head titled back to the ceiling. Two weeks of this scent and it probably hadn't even really started and he was going to go crazy. Absolutely crazy.

His hand fisted around his cock and he bit his lip with a little moan. Somewhere far away he heard the shower go off but he needed some release now and poor Reva. Her counting on walking in on something not worse than a naked man was a false hope. Practically on display for her, Beauregard shamelessly masturbated on the couch, eyes squeezed shut, lip between his teeth so he didn't make too much noise. His free hand was behind his head and his tail was giving lazy erratic waves while his pleasure spiked. Her scent had him high strung and when her scent was cleaner, sweeter and stronger he fisted himself tighter and came with a moan of Reva's name.

Beau didn't open his eyes, but he relaxed, panting on the couch with his head back, his come splattered up the front of his naked chest. God. He was going to go crazy. Panting and flushed he finally lifted his head and ... "Hi," He growled out, hand still on his dick and he made no move to either clean himself off or tuck himself back into his pants, "Uh... Surprise?"

Cheesigator

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2017, 09:07:19 pm »
Reva was wrong. So, so so very wrong. She could definitely be introduced to a sight worse than naked handsome man with boner--try naked handsome man with boner jerking off to the mere idea of her on her couch?

Her face was immediately red again as she stared at the display in front of her in absolute shock, a bit of horror, and mostly confusion at her conflicting feelings.

On the one hand she wanted to toss him out of a window for having the guts to do that in her room, even though she shouldn't blame him for... Whatever it was he was going through because of his species. But on the other hand, something inside of her ached again and the mental image of herself on her knees in front of him with her lips on the head of his cock to make up for this torture flashed across her mind and her hands, unsure of where to go or what to do with themselves, reached up to rest on her sternum, clenched as she just stared and watched him come while growling her name.

It was like a train wreck, or a car accident. She just couldn't look away.

She couldn't ignore the way his hair was messily strewn about the couch, how his muscular chest rose dramatically up and down with every pant for air, the slight sheen of sweat on his tanned skin. When he met her gaze, completely unapologetic as he gave her the laziest fucking greeting in the universe with that hazy look in his eyes, she felt her heart skip a beat and realized that her panties were damp--and it wasn't from the shower. Fuck, she could even smell herself now. It was a different kind of sweet scent, and now that she picked up on it she flushed even more with embarrassment.

She shouldn't have found... This attractive. She blamed her hormones. She blamed him for being pretty.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she realized she should give him an appropriate response, instead of just staring there looking like her brain was short circuiting, which it was. But.. She had no idea what to say. That confidence she usually wore so well had been wiped away by surprise and confusion; she'd never had to deal with this kind of situation before. What... What should she do?! Half of her wanted to go climb all over him, the other half of her was telling her to run as far away as her legs could ever carry her. She had no clue which one to listen to.

Suddenly, an idea sparked in the back of her mind and she remembered an old song she'd listened to once and quite liked. She could be absolutely evil, right now. Play his game without letting him win, even.

A defiant look suddenly glinted in her eyes and, despite her blush, she smirked letting her hands slip under her chiffon peignoir and the babydoll top with lace that tickled just above her midthigh, slipping her thumbs into the straps of her panties, tugging them down just enough he could see the straps sliding down her thighs, peeking out from under her top as she started to move towards her room, her steps measured, hips swaying tantalizingly.

"You caught me on that one, I'll admit. But I have my own surprises, too."

She waited expectantly for him, just inside of her room, an open invitation for him to come and join her, and as soon as he was up and moving towards her, she shut the door at the last minute.

And locked it.

She started laughing on the other side--it was light, teasing, tantalizing and unbearably cute.

"Cats have great hearing, don't they Beau?~" She practically purred, trailing her fingertips up the surface of the door, before she took the few steps to cross the room and hop onto her bed, a giant circular mattress with fluffy faux fur pillows and a canopy above.

She got comfortable, leaning into the pillows with a wicked smirk on her lips as she reached down and slid her panties down her legs, kicking them off where they landed somewhere on the floor by the door--who knows, maybe he'd be able to smell them through the door or something. It wasn't her top concern right now so much as it was to get back at him.

She tentatively reached down; it wasn't very often that she touched herself, if ever. She just... Didn't. But she knew herself well despite that, finding it all too easy to make herself gasp as she brushed her fingertips against her lower lips and applied a little pressure, grinding against herself as she let her head sink back into the pillows. She was already so sensitive because she was so turned on--partially from her hormones, partially from him. It was all too easy to picture his form above her, plunging into her as she slid two fingers into her entrance and shuddered. Her lips parted as she panted, a soft moan escaping her as she started moving her fingers inside of herself, burying them nice and deep every time they pushed in. Her free hand started to come up to cover her mouth without thinking about it; she barely caught it in time to clench her fingers into a fist in the blankets instead, because she wanted Beauregard to hear every single thing.

She wanted him to know that she was interested in him, she wanted him to know how badly she wanted it, and that right now she wasn't going to let him have it. That'd be too easy. She wanted to wound that ego of his and she wanted to make him beg for it, as much as she actually wanted him in here on top of her right now. And fuck did she want that more than she realized.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2017, 09:33:33 pm »
The first instinct was to apologize.

Then the next one was to stand up, dick still out, wipe his hand off on his already messy chest and move towards her. He wanted to growl with how good she smelled and it wasn't even a concern anymore about who she was or what she was doing here. He mostly wanted to just plow her into some sheets for two weeks or heck, if she liked him enough, for as long as she was here for. Beau found her a different kind of pretty. Unique. Eyes wide he watched her move to her room, the open door, a few steps closer and... Closed.

A disappointed nose rumbled through his chest and he sat down, trying to catch his breath and calm himself down and... The thump of his head against her door was audible and the whole area was intoxicating. His own rules here to bite him in the ass. She was in her room. Off limits. Sure he was hard as stone again and now he had cold come on his chest but... Self control. Limits. Beau wasn't a monster. He wasn't a slave to his species and he moaned at the noises she made.

Perfect.

He licked his lips and shook his head, eyes squeezed shut, panting heavily.

He could do it.

Beau was a Pilot. The Elite. Great mental self control. Or he did until it was all stripped from him. A look to the mark on his shoulder and he got up and away from her door, pacing and doing his best not to just go to town on himself again. Reva was in her room. That meant she was off limits. Maybe... No he'd just gotten up. "Reva?" Beauregard breathed out, husky, her name an erotic purr in his voice, "Reva I can hear you," He panted, flushed and eager to show her he could please her.  Did she know he could hear her?

Probably.

Okay. Calm. Beau pushed his hair behind his head, hands pressed to his skull while he paced. Imagining what she was doing to herself when his eyes were closed and his chest grew tight and he frowned at the mess there still and he growled stormed off to the bathroom to wash it away. It wasn't supposed to get this bad. Then again, he usually wasn't in the same room as a woman who was the cause of it. Usually had a chance to get away from the delicious intoxicating scent that was only getting strong and more tempting while she obviously pleasured herself.

"Reva?" His voice was a whine and he found his cheek pressed against her door, "Reva you have to stop. Please? This is bad," His voice trembled with need, he just wanted to bury himself inside her and hold on tight forever the way this was going. "Reva?" He growled licking his lips, "I'm going... I'm going to just... Lay on the couch, okay? I promise not to touch you and I'm sorry if I frightened you." She didn't seem frightened but... Beau wasn't a monster. He wouldn't be a monster.

Beauregard moved to the couch, tucking his hands behind his head, crossing his legs at the ankle and laid there. Eyes closed. Breathing even. The sounds and scents were driving crazy and he needed so bad but... It would be fine. It would pass. Reva would find her momentary release and maybe the scents would ease up if she took another shower. Either way, he remained on the couch, hands tight behind his head, chest rising and falling with his failed attempts at controlled breathing. It didn't help that he was too tight for his pants again and that was uncomfortable but.. He'd survive.

Reva was, technically, doing more good for him than bad right now. As long as he was here while he wasn't psychic he'd be safe. Everything would be fine. Mostly. His dick wouldn't be fine.

Cheesigator

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 10:15:49 pm »
The pleading tone in his voice made her grin as her back arched, another moan escaping her as she hit a sensitive spot that made her body shudder. She could hear his distress as he begged her to stop, because it was apparently too much.

He said he was going to go lay on the couch and she didn't care, that was fine. She already knew he could hear her, he could hear her moans and labored breaths as she buried her fingers deep inside of herself, adding a third finger and biting her lip as her cries got a little louder, a little more desperate as she built up to her climax, her whole body tensing, her voice coming out in a strangled, high-pitched whimper as she tried to keep herself from just about screaming.

It took a few moments for it to pass before she felt her body finally start to relax, gasping as her lungs fought for air from the few moments she'd squeezed every bit of oxygen out as every muscle coiled and constricted. Her pants were feverish and after the initial haze of her orgasm, she noticed something.

She felt like she was on fire, and as she slid her fingers out, another wave of pleasure rolled over her, making her body shudder as she gasped, her eyes widening at the realization; she'd just... Made it worse. In a bizarre way. Yes, she felt great, but she was still throbbing, still aching, still too sensitive, still fucking desperate.

She held up her hand, seeing her own come all over her fingers; she was a mess. She trembled a little as she sat up, her mind still a little foggy as she weighed her options. He probably thought he was off the hook now, that everything was fine and it was over and he won. Something flared up inside of her, her body only more strongly convinced now that she should be in the full swing of things. She really was in heat, and unfortunately for Beau that meant the exact opposite of what he hoped for--that sweet scent of hers was only going to get worse for him.

She crawled from the bed, sliding a foot to the floor and testing it before she trusted herself with her own full weight, crossing the floor to the door and standing before it, panties still on the floor by her feet, her babydoll top barely obscuring everything below her belly button.

Did she dare?

She pressed a few buttons on the keypad and it unlocked, sliding open as she stepped back out into the open space, pink eyes finding Beau right where he said he'd be, as she leaned against the wall, looking at the couch with a dry smirk on her lips and a look in her eyes that suggested she had more in mind than she was letting on.

"Now we're even." Unless if he wanted to continue their game; she crossed her arms under her breasts, the movement hiking up her top just enough that he might notice she was naked underneath.

She wasn't done with him yet.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 10:41:31 pm »
It took a lot of effort to pretend he didn't notice.

Beau sucked in a breath when he opened his eyes, vision going blurry when her sweet scent hit him full force. Gods. He closed his eyes and sat up slowly, hands digging into the couch to keep him planted. His gaze was hungry and he looked at her from head to toe and he sort of... Moved without meaning to. Instinct drove him. Her little session hadn't made anything better. It was worse and he could practically taste it now.

What sort of woman was she?

Did she plan for this? Sure she'd asked a question, but maybe she planned on having him trapped in here with her while her heat hit. What sort of human had a heat? Sure ovulation was a thing but... This wasn't that. This was more and Beauregard found himself on his knees in front of her, his hands hovering over her thighs for a moment.

She was outside of the room. He'd warned her. He'd warned her. He wasn't a monster though. So he let his hands fall to his sides and he closed his eyes for a moment, taking deep breaths with his mouth. "Even playing field?" He practically panted out, face flushed and he couldn't help his hands when they grabbed her hips  and he shuffled closer so he could nuzzle at her abdomen. "Seems kinda like you have the upper hand to me," He panted, looking into the room to see her panties.

He smirked and looked up at her, pupils wide with his need and desire. "I will do anything you tell me to," He breathed, eyes closing after a moment and pulling away, though his hands remained on her waist. She was tiny compared to him. Made him feel, well, brutish. "You get three wishes," He panted again, ignoring how awful his lower half felt stuck in his pants, "Anything you like and I'll do it but you only get three."  Anything. Beauregard closed his eyes and breathed in her scent. The idea that he used to be psychic was a far away thought in his head. He supposed this was a nice enough distraction from those thoughts.

Cheesigator

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 11:49:14 pm »
Beau was wrong in thinking that she had planned this so far ahead in advance--she'd had no way of knowing what kind of Pilot they would send to deal with her clients, and she'd honestly forgotten that those two weeks of torment would be happening now.

But she sure as hell wasn't complaining, this couldn't have worked out more perfectly. She found her dry hand reaching up to weave her fingers into his hair, enjoying the silky texture and grabbing a fistful of it, holding it tight in her grip as she looked down at him with a smirk, loving the look on his face, the way he touched her, the sound of his voice and the way he panted with such a fierce need.

She cooed a little, letting go of his hair to stroke along his jawline as she chuckled. "Seeing you like this is adorable." She usually liked being dominated, but she definitely liked the sight of him on his knees in front of her. Maybe he was right, maybe she did like being on top a little bit. But right now wasn't the time for experimentation--maybe tomorrow.

"Three wishes, hmm.." She pondered it for a moment, wondering if she wanted to be nice or torture him some more.

... No, she wasn't going to make this easy on him, even now. Even if she'd technically conceded defeat.

"Well you were going on about how you'd just love to eat me up earlier, so," She pulled him up with her telekinesis and sat him down longways on the couch, following him over and pushing him down with her hand on his chest as she straddled him just above his shoulders, kneeling above his face as she smirked down at him, something almost devilish in her eyes. She lifted her top a little more, exposing herself to him and revealing (if it wasn't already obvious by now) that she was completely hairless and pristine. Even if she didn't partake in these kinds of pleasures often if ever at all, she still always kept herself looking nice to meet her own high standards.

"Wish number one, enjoy your meal.~" She said, her voice almost a purr as she wondered in the back of her mind how he'd fair with his face so close to her, buried in her scent as she lowered herself onto him when he gave the indication he'd follow through on his word and cooperate.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2017, 12:17:57 am »
Adorable.

That pulled him out of it for a moment, his vision cleared and he stared at her for a moment. Adorable? His ears swiveled and he blinked up at her, curious. Irritated? Adorable? He was a giant grown ass man and his attention snapped back to where it was supposed to be and Beauregard licked his lips while she spoke. Wanted to taste her lips. Did they taste as good as they looked? His breath felt hot in his mouth while he panted and his eyes fell closed. Her voice was music to his ears but he jerked them open for a moment of panic when she moved him again.

God he hated that.

Beau didn't fight it though. He let her move him to her desires because he really wanted to pound her into the floorboards and if he was a bad kitty she wouldn't let him. Reva would hide again and take away her nice scents and Beau moaned when he was placed on the couch and she followed and oh gods.

A hungry lick of his lips and he looked up at her with pleading eyes, flicking to her legs before he let his hands rest on her calves. Well. This was going better than planned. Beau's gut clenched and his hands moved to her thighs, and he smirked at her first wish. That was it? That was her first wish? "Your wish is my command," He purred, kissing her thigh, drawing his tongue along it before he shifted her slightly to get her right where he wanted her.

He shifted her leg to get an arm under her so he could coax two fingers into her, she was so wet already he sunk in right to the knuckle. Though, quickly enough his mouth followed and he pressed it to her, sucking on her clit and moaning at the taste. She tasted as wonderful as she smelled and he ground his hips up against the air while he worked her. Beau enjoyed his meal, he worked her with his mouth and hand while the other smoothed over her thigh, squeezing at her flesh until finally reaching up to grasp one of her breasts. Easing a third finger into her, he trust his hand up harder, eager to make her come again before he latched his mouth to her again and pulled his hand away, leaning far enough away so she could watch him lick her off his fingers. "Reva," He purred against her woman hood, hands on her thighs, "You're a pretty good meal," He nipped at her thigh while he worked, willing and eager.

He could have her for breakfast forever, he decided and it was the idea that, as of yet undecided amount of time they'll be together, had him rumbling in his chest purring heavily. Which, in turn, made his throat vibrate and that in turn probably had some interesting side effects on his tongue, which he lapped at Reva with like a starving man, eager to make her peak. He wanted to hear it, so he worked hard.

Cheesigator

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2017, 09:43:02 am »
To be honest there was a tiny part of her inside that was surprised he kept true to his word, that he was actually so eager to do this. She never usually expected this kind of thing from someone, ever. Not that she had a whole helluva lot of time to dwell on that though, because he agreed to her wish pretty quickly before she felt his fingers already inside of her, and fuck if she wasn't desperate and hungry for it.

Perhaps she could be considered lucky for being not entirely human; she had no idea what kind of demon her father had been, but whatever he was he'd graced her with a couple of things, one of those being the fact that she tasted intoxicatingly sweet. Perhaps a little more unlucky, she was so extremely sensitive right now, and Beau's skills so far felt amazing so soon after she'd orgasmed earlier, that she might not last long on this wish at all.

It was such a simple thing, but feeling his warm tongue sliding against her throbbing clit and the heat of his needy breaths against her as his fingers slid so deep inside of her, right now it felt like the most mind-numbingly amazing thing in the world, and it was only going to get better from here as her body continued to push her into the full swing of her heat. Tomorrow would be even more intense, and the day after that, and so on and so forth.

She didn't bother holding back any of the sounds that naturally started to escape her; pants, soft gasps and little moans as he found her most sensitive spots that made her body tremble as she grabbed fistfuls of his hair, having to put all of her focus and effort into being a good girl and staying still for him, rather than grinding down on him like she so desperately wanted to.

Reva blushed harder when he pulled back for a moment and licked her essence off of his soaked fingers, her breath hitching as she smirked in response, her words a little mangled by her moans. "W-Well, look at you be a good boy... Glad you like it because that's all f-for you,~" She wasn't lying. It was because of him she was like this, and she had every intention of holding him fully responsible for it.

His purring only made matters worse (or better), the rumbling in his chest vibrating all the way up into her core, and between that and his skills she couldn't last much longer as he struck the same sensitive spots over and over again, the muscles in her body coiling and tensing as she got closer, her sweet moans growing louder until she hit her peak. Her back arched as she threw her head back, a beautiful display with the curvature of her slender neck and her breasts, her hand still holding tight in Beau's hair as she came, crying out his name as her body was locked up in intense waves of pleasure that left her trembling as soon as her muscles could release, panting desperately for air.

It seemed that with every orgasm it just got worse. A few moments of brief relief and then she was painfully aware of how hard she was throbbing, how wet and desperately open she was, and how she felt like she was burning up from her womb all the way up to her ear tips.

She moved herself down to sit back against his hips, feeling Beau's hard length pushing against her as she reached back and grabbed it through his pants, licking her lips as she leaned down and pressed kisses along his abdomen, giving a careful and playful bite to one of his nipples, and following that up with a stream of nips along his skin that led up to his collarbone. As she worked her way up she let both of her hands slide up his sides, and just when she got to his face she pressed a last kiss under his jawline before sitting up a little, smirking down at him.

"Wish number two: you're not allowed to move or come until I say so."

As she spoke she reached up and caught a soft chiffon scarf she'd brought over from her room with her powers; she'd worn it just the other day while sightseeing here in Aedolis, so it had her scent all over it, not quite as strong, but that wasn't the point. She held it in between her hands, and when he raised his head she slipped it on over his eyes and tied it--now he was actually blind. If he was going crazy with his lack of psychic powers, not being able to see on top of it could potentially do him in. Potentially.

She let her fingertips glide down his arms as she grabbed his wrists and pulled them up above his head, nipping playfully at one of his earlobes as she then transferred the power to her telekinesis and held his wrists there that way, while she used her hands and her mouth and slowly started working her way back down his torso. As she got to his naval she sat up, and he would be able to hear the sound of cloth shifting as she pulled off her top and left herself completely naked and exposed on top of him--and he couldn't see a damn thing. She let her fingernails trail up over his abdomen, touching and scratching him so lightly the touches might have tickled him, while she watched with a hungry satisfaction as his body naturally reacted to her every move.

She kept everything deliberately slow--she had every intention of torturing him, of driving him almost mad with need, that was her second wish. And as she worked her way back up his body again, this time seemed to go even slower than the last, as she let her lips hover just over his skin, breaths soft and hot, as she varied her affections from kisses to biting, scratching, and a bit of massage as she held herself up with one hand by his shoulder. The other slowly snaked its way back down as she lowered herself on him just enough he'd feel the tips of her breasts brushing against him as she gave his hip a squeeze and slowly, inch by inch, dragged her fingertips over his pelvis until she reached the tight crotch of his pants.

With nimble fingertips she unbuttoned them and pulled him out, setting him free from the constraints, giving him the softest, feathery stroke from the underside of his base all the way up to his tip... And then smoothing her hand along his abdomen again, working her way back up as she lowered her head, breath hot against his neck as she kissed it.

"Convince me why I should let you fuck me. In riveting detail, if you don't mind.~"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 05:43:28 pm »
Beautiful.

Beau's breath tightened in his chest when she came, his eyes on her and he didn't even squeeze his eyes shut in pain when she pulled on his hair. As much as he wouldn't admit it, his scalp had always been on the silly side of sensitive and she had been doing a number on it. Still, the pain on his scalp was nothing compared to the pain of his dick stuffed into his pants. While Reva was poised above him, panting, pulling at his hair, his ears twitched and he licked his lips.  One last hungry look at Reva and he let his hands rest on her thighs, thumbs drifting over her thighs in hopefully soothing motions.

Of course, she had to go and tease him and Beauregard's pupils snapped into hard little slits and he looked at her like she were tasty prey instead of a tasty snack and he had to ease breath out of himself. He was going to go crazy. He was going to go crazy and it was this girls fault and he was going to help her. His lower lip was sucked between his teeth and he blinked sparingly to watch Reva as she nibbled and nipped her way up his chest. It was the wrong way, he thought, sucking in a breath and wanting to tip his face down so the kiss was to his lips.

No luck though and he just blinked at Reva.

Beau bit back a snarl, regretting his little Three Wishes BS. God. What had he been thinking? Well, he'd been thinking she wouldn't use them all up immediately and this newest one. He'd already jerked it twice and he was probably making a wet spot on his jeans from pre-come. What kind of cruel mistress was she being? Beau did his best to keep his breathing under control and like a good little captive he let her cover his eyes. The whole placed smelled sweet like her and every breath just made him worse.  With his vision gone his ears were moving a little more erratically.

His hands were moving and he gave a shift of his hips. Beau didn't really understand what was going on. Was she tying him up to slit his throat? There was a few moments of internal struggle, his hands froze just slightly above his head but... Everything here was against his training. Blind folded, about to get his hands tied up - at least that's what it seemed like. Beau's heartbeat picked up, not because of arousal, but because of panic. What if she was the enemy?

What if this was a trick?

Beau went eerily calm for a few moments, getting too wrapped up in the scent of heat and sex and... That was all he could smell. He knew if there were others here he'd smell them. A foul tang to the sweet of Reva. While it seemed like an eternity, Beau let out a little puff of breath and let her push his hands back properly, tie them up with... Psychic?ness? He smirked slightly at that. For being untrained she was decent at it and Beau had to compliment her skills. Fine tuned.

Now.

The moment of panic had dimmed his arousal somewhat but, Reva was quick to perk it back up, his mouth open ever so slightly that the glint of his sharp teeth could be pressed against his lower lip where he chewed on it to keep his voice down. His ears twitched at the sound of fabric and he shifted his hips ever so slightly before he remembered her rules. No moving. His fingers clenched though and he sucked in a breath when she moved lower. Each nip making goose flesh prickle over him.

Then her hand was on his dick and he let out a gasp, biting his tongue and giving a heavy little pant. "Reva," He growled, the tease had been just mean and he knew his dick was probably twitching, rock hard and more than eager to play along. Another twitch of his ears when she spoke and he didn't bother clearing his throat of his purr and she'd be able to feel it all through his chest. "Riveting detail?"

No moving. It was hard not to. She was so close to press a kiss to, her body heat and scent were intoxicating and he licked his lips, "Because my tongue and finger's won't be enough." What else? Now would be a good time to be a scholar and not a muscle head - not that he wasn't smart, he was just straight forward. "Because as long as this heat of yours lasts I'm going to be ready and willing and eager to fulfill your needs. Fuck you into the floor and make you scream when you come and then do it again and again and again." He purred, imagining just that before he grinned wide, showing off those sharp teeth of his, "You picked yourself the best man to have around during a heat," He purred and his tail began to make impatient movements off the couch, flailing up and down, "Your own person sex kitten. Now, fuck me," He demanded, feeling pre-come drip to his belly.

Cheesigator

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2017, 06:22:22 pm »
Reva was no mind reader by any means; she couldn't hear his thoughts, and wouldn't have been able to no matter how loud he internally screamed and shouted. Telepathy was something she had been completely born without. But, most cases she didn't need it--like right now, she could tell as he went eerily still, his breathing evening out a little too much that he was thinking too much.

Of course, all those years of hard training to get to be a Pilot wouldn't be for nothing.

She let out a little chuckle as he got back into it though, answering her prompt and then having the balls to demand something of her when he was the one held down, tied up. She had been biting and sucking, leaving marks along his neck and collarbone as he spoke, but when he made that demand of her she stopped and slowly sit up, licking her lips as she brought her hands up to his chest and smirked down at him, even though he couldn't see it.

"If I wanted to kill you, I'd have done it back in The Midhaven." She said suddenly, giving him nothing but the blunt and brutal honesty in this case. "When you were at your weakest, and where it would be the easiest to hide your body."

He didn't seem to have the slightest clue who she really was or what she did for a living--he had no reason to. He didn't seem the type to be involved in the world of ships, spacecraft, or especially weaponry, and those were the only places he'd have potentially recognized her name from. Galley La was known for their innovative and ground-breaking designs: fast, strong and durable ships for anything from military grade to professional racing, and Reva was the second biggest name in their company as their head designer and top engineer next to Belliel, the owner.

Of course someone from Aedolis wouldn't have the slightest clue who she was. Just as she didn't know a single thing about him, either, other than he'd been on the video programming this morning. It was as refreshing for her as it was for him, she was sure.

She let her hands slide up his body to gently hold his head, softly running fingers through his hair and caressing his jawline as she leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips, letting out a heated breath into his mouth as she let her tongue trace along those fangs of his.

"You got ahead of yourself, kitten." She cooed when she pulled away, reaching back and grasping his firm length in her hand while her free hand let her fingertips tickle and play around his naval and abs. "I'm not going to give you what you want if you're rude about it, so you get this instead." She squeezed him as she said it, sliding her thumb over the wet tip of his cock before she slid her hand down his shaft, agonizingly slowly, until she reached his base, and then went back up again, enjoying torturing him perhaps a bit too much.

"If you beg I might just forgive you.~" As the words fell from her mouth she moved her hand a little faster, making it pleasurable, making it feel good of course, but it wasn't what he really wanted and she damn well knew it.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2017, 10:13:18 pm »
Another twitch of his ears and Beau's breath hitched when she spoke.

Honesty was always something he took for granted. It was hard not to be honest to someone when they could flay your mind open if the answer you gave them wasn't quite good enough. Beau could appreciate her honesty. If she had wanted to kill him, she was right. She could have done it while he was passed out. Should have, if she had a mind to.

It would take a great deal of effort.

He wanted to tell her to not... Tell him anything. Not let him know anything. The only memories any of them would find would be, well. Him tongue deep and dick deep in a woman for his entire extended disappearance. They wouldn't be found in the lead room and no doubt they'd just be searching for him in the Midhaven.  Beau's mind drifted slightly, but then he felt lips on his own and he wanted to pull her down for more. Hands were tied up though.

"Reva," He purred, sucking in a breath when he finally got a little bit of what he wanted.

Just a little bit.

"Reva," He growled, "Please?" It was obviously a question, his voice strained. It was good but it wasn't enough and he needed enough of he was going to shrivel up and die. Not really but.... It felt like it, "I don't know how to beg, but... Can you fuck me, please?" That was begging, right? Or was that a request? Beau was torn between growling and purring and he eventually just swallowed all the noises and clenched his fists. This woman was evil and she still had one wish left.

They hadn't even finished this wish.

His tail refused to comply with the 'don't move' rule and flicked in irritation against the couch, occasionally lending a thumping noise to the purrs and moans.

Cheesigator

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2017, 11:23:32 am »
If it hadn't been made clear already, it certainly was now that Beauregard was definitely not used to not getting his way when it came to sex. He was so very obviously spoiled, so used to people bending and giving him whatever he wanted, all probably because he was a Pilot. That, and he was very attractive, of course.

So he wasn't the greatest when it came to begging but it was still cute, she still heard the desperation and the whine in his voice, pleading with her to just let him have this. For a moment she cursed her shortness, because she so desperately wanted to lean forward and kiss him while she jerked him off, so he could moan into her mouth while he came, her own personal little sex kitten. She loved that idea. Adored it, even.

But as much as she loved torturing him, she'd have been lying if she said she didn't want it just as bad, and he was just so fucking cute when he pleaded with her like that. She couldn't resist it, but she was still going to tease him when she gave him what he wanted.

"Good boy, you tried. I guess I'll have to teach you later what real begging sounds like.~"

She left his blindfold on, kept his hands restrained, as she let go of his needy, throbbing length and moved down a little bit further until her hips were just above him as she took his member and guided it to her entrance, close enough he could probably feel the heat radiating from her body, but just out of reach for them to touch yet.

"Remember, you're still not allowed to move." At this point she knew she was asking a lot of him, but she wanted to see for herself just how much self restraint he had, or if he would just go crazy--she was fine with either option because each held its own entertainment value.

She lowered her hips down and guided him in, gasping and moaning at how easily he fit inside of her as she let herself sink down on him up to his base. But she made sure to keep it as slow as possible, taking him in inch by tantalizing inch until he was fully hilted and throbbing in her wet heat. She had to reach up and bite her knuckles to help her focus and choke back a needy moan, because just doing that made her whole body tremble, it felt like she was on fire and he already felt so fucking good and she hadn't even started moving her hips yet--but when she did, slowly rolling them on him she couldn't hold back that moan, and it was absolutely drenched in pleasure.

The best part was that he couldn't see a bloody thing--he couldn't see her when she took him in, couldn't see the blush on her face or the look of ecstasy as she rode him. All he had available to him were his senses of smell, taste, hearing and touch. So she made sure to not hold back too many moans and whimpers, and moved nice and slow on him, her other hand resting on his hip, fingertips digging a little bit into his skin as she had to put more and more of her focus on keeping the steady pace to torture them both instead of riding him like an animal like she so desperately wanted to. And, as a result of her focusing so hard on that, her focus on keeping his hands bound was slipping, bit by excruciating bit.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2017, 10:13:30 pm »
Not allowed to move.

Beau's hands tightened into fists while she moved above him and he felt his breath hitch and his dick throb. Still blinded he could only hear and feel, her sweetness already filled his senses and Beau had to gnaw on his lower lip while she slowly, painfully slowly sank down upon him. No moving. His hands tensed and his chest tightened. He wanted to buck. He wanted to hold her down and bruise her ass with his hips but...

He could play fair.

Besides, she probably wanted him to lose control.

A steady breath and he gave a little nod of understanding to her instructions. No moving. Sort of. Of course he gasped and moaned. Breath hitching and coming out in soft wooshes when she moved against him. His finger nails dug into his palms and the force of it cut his skin, the iron tang of blood filled his nose, mixing dangerously with the sweet of her need. One hand moved to hold his wrist back while the other dug into the flesh of his palm.

Beau was so focussed on not moving he didn't even notice her control of his wrists slipping. That and desperately trying to hold on and not come too soon. He wanted to impress the girl and he'd do a bad job of that if he was a two-pump-chump. "Ride yourself out, Darlin'," He growled out, his voice rumbling through his chest, hands pulled behind his head. Every time he wanted to rock his hips he simply bit his lip and he tried to keep his breathing calm and steady, "I'd really like to watch you though," His voice was growly still and he clenched his fists again. She was so tight and wonderful. A hot needy glove to fit around him and he knew eventually his need would give out but... There was all week for that. Now, they had a game to play and damn if he was gonna lose.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal