Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Cure For Worrying [Drac and Lion!] [M]  (Read 931 times)

Offline Nix

A Cure For Worrying [Drac and Lion!] [M]
« on: February 25, 2017, 09:49:43 pm »
Quirin put down his communicator and rolled off his bed where he had been laying for the past hour, actively ignoring Vaughan as his new roomie had come out of the bathroom still wet from the shower and wearing only shorts that just seemed way too fitting and way too... short. Still. His conversation with Soleas had ended and the other stage 4 candidate was on his way over.

Quirin idly fixed his own hair before fishing the bottle of whiskey out from under his bed and turning to look at his roommate. "Put some clothes on. Soleas is on his way." He said holding up the bottle.

Offline Lion

Re: A Cure For Worrying [Drac and Lion!] [M]
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 11:53:04 pm »
Whiskey probably wasn't the cure for a splitting headache. Soleas figured it couldn't hurt. Not till after that was. Soleas made his way down the hall, carefully blocking out any white noise that tried to make its way in his mind.

He hated that sound, and while he could block most things out, some times something made it's way inside.  And thus the headache.

He knocked on the door as soon as he was close. "Hey, there, you boys decent?" he called.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 02:30:29 pm »
"Underwear are clothes," Vaughan quipped, grinning before he grabbed a pair of jeans from his dresser. His own personal clothing took up the bottom drawer, there multitude of uniforms were for every other drawer. The knock on the door caught him by surprise - that was fast - and he did up his pants, remaining topless before he pulled open the door, grinning widely.

They'd met - very briefly - as he'd met all other other candidates.

"I'm decent to look at," Vaughan grinned, stepping aside so Soleas could enter the room, "How's it goin'?" He looked to Quirin - they didn't get along the best, but they didn't actively scrap either so he smiled before shutting the door behind Soleas and moving to his own bed, sitting back on it with his back pressed to the wall.

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 05:50:05 pm »
Quirin on the other hand was not flashing his body around like a giant prick and was instead wearing the standard candidate lounge wear everyone was given for sleeping in and the like. Sometimes he did feel himself stooping to the level of the younger stage 4 candidates when he was forced to be around them, maybe that was why he liked being around Soleas more. Every since Rodion and Rhys left he was feeling really pathetic and he was finally starting to feel like he had a friend again.

"Just ignore him. I do." He rolled his eyes at Vaughan before motioning for Soleas to join him as he sat on his bed and took a swig from the whiskey bottle before offering it to Sol.

Offline Lion

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 07:33:29 am »
Frankly Sol wasn't surprised to find Vaughan at the door just like that. He seemed to take a liking to irritating Quirin, and took joy in watching the other Candidate squirm. He wasn't going to question that partnership, he chuckled and stepped through the door.

He was wearing basic attire, training clothes because he didn't care how he dressed. That only mattered when his mentor was around.  Taking the bottle in hand, Sol examined it and took a single swig of it, only to promptly cough like he was choking.

"That's bitterer than I remember," he sputtered, regaining his voice. "So what's up, butter cups? Vaughan still making you all awkward Quirin?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 01:04:20 pm »
"Erryday," Vaughan grumbled out, flopped back on his bed with a shit eating grin. He chuckled when Sol took a swig of the drink and stretched his arms high above his head. "I live to make Quirin awkward," He nodded solemnly, eyes closing briefly, "Makes the days worth breathing for, y'know?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 08:05:04 pm »
"Hey whatever floats your goat," Soleas laughed and cast a glance out toward Quirin with a semi-apologetic look. He passed the bottle to Vaughan. "You want some?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 12:55:53 am »
"Whatever." Quirin grumbled a bit as Vaughan admitted to making him feel awkward. It wasn't even entirely true. Vaughan had every right to make him miserable. Quirin knew his own hang ups were the majority of the problem, but that was harder to admit then merely acknowledging to himself. He folded his legs and glared at Vaughan a bit as Soleas passed the bottle. "Go on Vaughan. Drink up."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 06:03:55 pm »
Vaughan returned the glare because he could. Rude.

Still, he tipped the bottle back and took a few slugs of it before he put it back down and recoiled from the bottle, holding it out like it'd hurt him and he made a face. "Oh gods," He wheezed out, "That's... Eugh... I think my insides are gonna melt. Is now a bad time to say I've never really drank before?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 06:15:20 pm »
Quirin raised and eyebrow and snatched the bottle back. Vaughan was holding it like it was dangerous and probably would havve dropped it if he hadn't."You've never really drank before? What does that mean? Like hard liquor?" Quirin took another swig, enjoying how the harsh liquid warmed his insides. "This was not the way to start then princess."

He took one more swig and offered the bottle back to Soleas, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Offline Lion

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 09:27:10 pm »
Soleas wasn't usually germ-conscious, but he wondered if the three of them sharing a bottle wouldn't be a good thing.  So he admittedly took an air swig and coughed again. "To be fair, this stuff is pretty strong, Quirin. Don't blame the guy for being honest," he muttered.  He shook his head and brushed his hair back.

"I didn't really get into drinking until I was about 16. At the time, it was only to help me forget how shitty my life was," he shrugged nonchalantly. He didn't mean to bring it up like that, as if it were nothing. And he really didn't want to talk about it. It was just nice to not drink alone for once.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal