Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Look Where You're Going [Catalina]  (Read 1130 times)

TheHopeseeker

Re: Look Where You're Going [Catalina]
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 07:46:33 pm »
Zeph just let out a huff, taking her hand and slowly levering himself to his feet. His head swam dizzyingly, a soft moan slipping through his teeth as he raised his unoccupied hand to press against his throbbing temples. Slow, steady breaths eased the knot tying itself in his stomach, a great deal of self control required for the actions. "Thanks."

Catalina

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2017, 06:49:19 pm »
"Your welcome." She watched him put his hand against his temples with a worried look. She hated it when Piolet Cardinals get like that. It made her worry a lot. If I had magic I would So have helped the pain by now but,  She sighs, "all I can do is control the blood of people.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2017, 06:26:35 pm »
Zeph took a moment to regain his composure, or what little of it he had left, before he looked up at Iriel, "Okay. I'm good for now." He said, keeping his voice low so as not to aggravate his head.

Catalina

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2017, 06:11:18 pm »
Iriel nods, "So what do you want to do now?" She asks. It was not like she had anything better to so at that point. She had forgotren about what she was going to do as well. "I can try to knock you unconscious for a while if you want," She laughs slightly, "Well I can but I won't."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal