Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: And then there was this guy [M] [Hope, open]  (Read 2155 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: And then there was this guy [M] [Hope, open]
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 12:12:49 pm »
Waiting there was the only thing she could do. Looking quite flustered, eyes now wide and the thrumming purr had halted due to the distress of being in the room of someone she just met. And someone who defined the term love on first sight.

She did look around. And noticed the lack of any personal belongings, frowning softly, but shrugging it off, opting to watch him as he went inside the small bathroom.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 01:10:28 pm »
Arune returned pretty quickly with a small white box with the traditional Red Cross plastered over the top. He held a slightly damp cloth in the other hand, setting both items on the bedstand as he knelt beside the bed. Lifting a hand, he moved to gently shift her head to the side, to get a better view of the head injury, before he paused and lifted his gaze to her eyes, "May I?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 02:03:55 pm »
Her nose, by now, was slightly thick and had gotten a sore reddish colour. She fidgeted slightly at the touch on her cheek. Her breath hitching softly. "Yeah, s-sure," she stammered slowly.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 02:08:59 pm »
He nodded, gently pressing his fingers against her jaw to tilt her head away and let the light at the affected area. A displeased hiss slipped through his clenched teeth at the blood pooled in the collar of her shirt. It wasn't a lot, but it's very presence there vexed him. They had no right to treat her this way, especially for no reason. Standing again quickly, he opened up the medical kit and began arranging the items he would need.

Wetting a small piece of cotton with the little antiseptic he had left in the bottle, he turned back to her and spoke as he applied the stinging liquid to the head wound, "Do you know why those candidates attacked you?" He had a feeling he already knew the answer, but it was best if she was at least a little distracted while he worked

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 03:27:44 pm »
She let out a soft sigh as she felt him actually putting pressure on his finger. Turning her head for him regardless. The touch sent shivers down her spine. She could faintly feel his breath on her feline set of ears. Gods. This was torture.

She hissed softly as the stinging sensation of a disinfected wound pulled her back to reality, leaving the odd, tickling feeling in her neck to fade away. "I was alone and defenseless," she answered with a soft breath, occasionally glancing at his eyes.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 04:15:41 pm »
Arune scowled, focusing on his task even as he spoke, "That's it?" He asked, somewhat incredulously. He knew it was common practice for those of a higher stage to pick on the lower stages, but there was usually a reason for it..right? He himself had been lucky. If that was the right word. He had hardly had more than one encounter with the less desirable candidates. Sighing, he pulled the gauze away and took a look at the cleaned injury, gauging whether or not it would need stitches to stop the bleeding.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 04:21:27 pm »
It didn't look like it needed stitches. Then again, he wasn't at all too proficient with medical stuff. She rested her hand down on the bed, leaning on it. Glancing at Arune. "Why... Do you bother?" She inquired with a soft frown. There had to be some ulterior motive, right? From what she saw. Nothing but the air was free here.

You paid for everything.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 04:40:15 pm »
Arune just shook his head, standing and tossing the cotton ball in the trash bin by his desk. Picking up the medical tape and cutting off two all strips, he moved to place a small pad of gauze over the small gash. "Because nobody else will?" He offered at length, still not looking her in the eyes.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2017, 02:58:04 pm »
"Well.. I know that," she murmured with a soft sigh. "So, why do you?"

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2017, 03:05:51 pm »
Arune shrugged, leaning back on his heels and dropping his hands in his lap, "Because..." He waved a hand, floundering for words, before pushing himself to his feet and digging a small bottle out of the med kit. He quickly opened it and shook out a single white pill, holding it out to her, without looking up, "I suppose because I have a conscious. More than I can say for many of the people in this program."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2017, 08:47:04 am »
She took the small capsule andand looked at it, frowning slowly, before placing it back in his head. "That's rare. And sorry. I don't realky take any medication I don't trust," she murmured. She had been poisoned before. But that was outside the ATC.

Better safe than sorry. "It's nothing personal," she added, rubbing theen back of her neck awkwardly.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2017, 06:21:37 pm »
Arune shrugged and tossed the pill back in the kit, packing it up and closing it soon after, "No offence taken," he assured her, disappearing for a moment to put the kit away, "How's your head, now?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal