Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: And then there was this guy [M] [Hope, open]  (Read 2140 times)

ARAD V1.0

And then there was this guy [M] [Hope, open]
« on: February 15, 2017, 12:44:56 pm »
M for violence. On Lyah. Would this also be considered animal abuse?

Just another day. Just another heap of crap. Which seemed to become a habit lately, each and every muscle in her body was sore. Beyond believe. But, she couldn't sit idle now. It was either this. Or TRIM. The point of no return was already far behind her and by now, she had to suck it up.

It was then, that she stopped in her tracks, and looked towards someone at the end of the hallway. Her heart almost skipped a beat as she looked at someone who, by her standards. Was more than good looking. He was breath taking. Her jaw dropped slightly. And without her being able to help it, a soft purring started to thrum deep in her chest.

Odd. None ever had that kind of effect on her. She frowned softly and made her way over. Before she saw the flash of a fist, smacking her right in the face, blood streaming from her nose at the hit as she crumpled to the ground from surprise. Several candidates surrounded her, other stage two's. She met some of them before.

Without as much as a second thought, she stumbled to her feet again, holding up her fists. Like Sterak had taught her. And these guys didn't even hit a fraction of what Sterak threw at her. Though it fucking hurt still.

"Was this bitch purring?!" One of the candidates bellowed. "Yeah, she's like a cat, got them tails and ears and everything!" He fell in next to his comrade, taking a step forward to slam her in the stomach, winding her immediately and knocking her down on all fours. She felt a hand slipping past her belt, before a sharp tug was felt on her tail, pulling it out from underneath her shirt completely, by the root.

And ofcourse, she let out a pained cry, gritting her teeth. Her tail flicking in anger, struggling against the iron grip.

TheHopeseeker

Re: And then there was this guy [M] [Hope, open]
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 02:02:29 pm »
This again...

Arune frowned, dwindling to a stop in the long corridor of the ATC that lead to the mess hall. A tingle was racing up and down his spine, a soft presence on the outer edges of his mind making itself distantly known. He couldn't quite grasp it, the aura just managing to slip between his metaphorical fingers every time he tried to encase it. It was somewhat troubling.

What is this...presence? Does it hold a threat to me? Perhaps I should report this to Mentor... He cast a sideways glance down the corridor, pupil-less gaze finding the vague figure hiding in the shadows of the corner. They did not exist. At least, that was what they would have him believe. Silent figures, watching him day in and day out. They thought he hadn't noticed them yet. If I could just get away for a little...find some solace to truly meditate...perhaps then I could identify this presence I feel.

A cry broke through his thoughts then, pain laced within it. He started, gaze flitting immediately to the side. The voice was feminine, there was no doubt there, and within a matter of seconds his gaze found its mark. A young girl, younger than him at any rate, pushed to the floor. Three elder boys were circles around her, unfavourable expressions upon their faces. A grimace passed over his own, eyes narrowing as his lips set into a thin line.

It took less than ten seconds to cross the space between them, training coming into full play as he launched himself down the passageway, little more than a blur of green, blue and rusty red. Twisting his body to the side, he slammed his shoulder into the first candidate with more force than someone of his slight build should have had, knocking him off his feet to skid on his back across the smooth floors. The second- the one holding the girl's tail. Strange - let out a growl and swung at him. Arune dodged with ease, the fist flying past his face, mere inches from his skin, as he lifted a knee and drove it into the boy's gut.

He doubled over with a wheezing cough, and Arune turned to the last boy, standing a few steps away from the girl with a shocked look. Arune merely raised an eyebrow at him, cocking his head to the side in a way that clearly said, "Follow in their footsteps, or don't." The boy took the right path, raising his hands in surrender and quickly backing away. Satisfied that the bullies had been dealt with, Arune crouched down next to the girl, tilting his head slightly so that is long, rust coloured locks draped on the ground, bangs falling over solid sky blue eyes.

"Are you alright, Candidate?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 03:14:44 pm »
Lyah wanted to get to her feet and punch whoever held her tail in the face. But, she was literally beaten to the punch as the pretty boy she was captivated earlier by came to the rescue. Unlike the other candidates who watched with both disgust and an odd fascination. Some even with a sultry look from the quite obvious shot they got from the outline of her behind.

When she was saved from the candidates, she sat back on her knees. Pinching her nose shut and looking down. "I'm alright," she replied, glancing over at Arune and flustering slightly. "Thanks.. For asking."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 03:34:41 pm »
Arune frowned and sat back on his heels when she sat up, gaze never leaving her face. There was a great deal of blood dribbling from her nose, contrasting against her skin. It was disgusting, what those boys had done. For what? The pleasure of hurting somebody else? It made no sense. Shaking his head, both to clear his thoughts and get the hair out of his eyes, he reached into his pocket and produced a handkerchief. Holding it out to the girl, he frowned at her words, "Of course."

He watched her silently after that, shifting his weight from leg to leg as he crouched in front of her. A quick glance behind him revealed the silent figure's continued presence. He sighed and looked back to the...neko, he believed was the word, "Are you sure you're alright? Do you need to go to the infirmary?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 03:55:42 pm »
She dropped back from her knees, down on her ass, tail swaying lightly behind her now.  "thanks," she stated, taking the handkerchief gratefully and pushing it up under her nose. A soft breath left her as she kept looking at the floor. Both because it was basic protocol with a bleeding nose. And because she just couldn't look at Arune being so close to her.

"I'm fine," she answered with a nod. "I'll.. I'll be fine," she met Arune's eyes, flustering softly.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »
Arune blinked slowly, watching her carefully. He frowned when she looked up, seeming nervous. Did he unsettle her? Or perhaps she felt the same presence he did...? No. Of course not. He was just grasping at straws now. Rocking slightly on his heels, he bit his bottom lip, running his tongue over the underside of his teeth before he spoke, "You're sure? That was quite a hit you took." He pressed, solid sky blues watching her carefully.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 04:37:43 pm »
She averted her eyes again, looking back at the floor. "Yeah," she nodded slowly, taking a deep breath, before grunting. She tried to get to her feet again, being quite unbalanced due to the sudden blow to her face and the adrenaline rush.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 05:13:28 pm »
Arune rocked to his feet quickly, catching her arm when it looked like she might fall. Shaking his head at her stubbornness, he slipped one arm around her waist and used the other to pull the arm he held over his shoulder, mindful of the height difference. "Come on. I'm taking you to the infirmary." He said, his tone a no-arguments-allowed one. He could understand why she didn't want anyone worrying about her, he was like that himself, but in the state she was in he couldn't rightly leave her and walk away.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 01:03:06 am »
Wait. He was touching her?!

Lyah's cheeks flushed completely red. She felt Arune's hand snake around her waist. He ears twitched at this and her tail loosened. Subconsciously wrapping around his arm.

She was pulled into his supportive grip, letting out a soft whimper, before meeting those soft, blue eyes of him. "I.. I don't think I'm allowed in the medbay."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 01:11:23 am »
Arune scowled at that, glancing sideways  at her as he started walking, carefully keeping an eye on her in case she was more injured than she let on. "Why on earth not?" He questioned, wondering if she was delirious. Why in heavens would anybody be forbidden from the medbay?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:34:32 am by TheHopeseeker »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 03:39:29 pm »
"Stage two," Lyah explained with a faint murmur. Hesitant at first, due to his touch. But now, she felt herself relaxing more and more, slowly starting to lean on him. And slowly, the soft, thrumming pur set in again.

He might've noticed the trickle of blood that slowly rolled down the back of her neck. "I.. Don't think I'd be allowed in.."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 06:17:40 pm »
The rusty haired teen shook his head, then, a grimace passing over his features. Of course that was it, the stupid system this whole program ran on. Casting another look her way, he shook his head again, a determined glint entering sky hues. Of they refused to see her, he would just treat her himself. His knowledge in medicine wasn't great, nor was he a skilled doctor of any kind, but bruises, bumps and cuts he could, at least, provide a bandage for. Hells, he had done it for himself enough times.

Decision made, he turned the corridor that would lead directly to the medbay on this floor, adjusting his grip around her waist slightly when she relaxed against him. Wait...he frowned, looking down at her again with a slightly tilted head. Was she...purring?

Of course not. It's just your imagination. He told himself, and continued on.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 06:19:07 pm »
Though the soft, audible thrumming didn't subside. It kept steadily going. "Where.. Are we headed?" She murmured softly, glancing at Arune. And as shehe spoke, it became even more obvious that she was. Her cheeks still flustered a tad as well.

She looked at the holographic sign that hung out in the hallway they just turned into. Representing the global symbol for healthcare. A red cross. In most wars, also a perfect target.

Lyah frowned softly, but didn't protest. He wouldn't be allowed access with her at any rate.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2017, 07:23:45 pm »
Soon enough, they reached the double doors at the end of the corridor. Almost immediately, the man stationed outside the door stepped forwards, one hand raised, and shook his head, "I cannot allow you to pass." Smothering a scowl, Arune turned on his heel, not bothering to give the man so much as a glance.

My quarters it is...

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2017, 10:20:19 am »
Lyah glanced up to the man, huffing softly, before shaking her head. As she had expected. But then, rather than letting her go back to her own quarters, he moved in opposite direction of the elevator.

"Where are we headed?" She murmured the question with a soft frown.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 11:31:55 am »
"My room," Arune replied calmly, adjusting his grip again as they walked, rusty hair tickling against her cheek as it fell over his shoulder, "Your injuries need tending to." He continued firmly, a slight downward arch to his lips at the blunt refusal he had reviewed when trying to get her proper help.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2017, 11:58:13 am »
"Y-what?!" Lyah asked, eyes wide as he told her so matter of factly. "Why?" She added, frowning now, shaking her head softly, still holding the handkerchief under her nose.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 11:00:54 am »
Arune shook his head, casting her a disapproving look that shine through in his voice, "Because you clearly need medical attention, even if it is only my limited skills." He admonished, taking a sharp left to head down the appropriate corridor.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2017, 04:00:23 pm »
"Well, y'know," she tried to protest. "I'll be fine," she murmured. But he seemed pretty adamant about it. So it didn't seem like she had much of a choice. By any means, she didn't want to get in his room. That'd just drive her crazy. Even now, his scent was too much of a distraction.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 07:56:50 pm »
Arune merely shook his head again, coming to a stop outside his dorm room and releasing his hold around her waist to fish his key out of his pocket. Unlocking and opening the door, he gently steered her inside and sat her down on the bed. The room was completely bland, not a shred of personal touch to be seen. Kicking the door shut behind them, Arune tossed the key and his com on the desk before heading into the small bathroom with a quick, "Wait here."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal