Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time! [M] [Drac!!!]  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time! [M] [Drac!!!]
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2017, 10:59:24 pm »
Rodion growled but pulled himself away. He wanted to hit Vaughan. He was itching for an excuse to bash the candidate's head against something or kiss the breath out of his lungs. Still. He managed to pull away, instead he kicked the bed. "Fuck you Vaughan. Fuck you." He said as he stalked to the door and opened it, slamming it behind him. Fuming.

"What? No. Well... no. Not anymore. Rodion is an asshole. Fuck them both to be honest." Quirin muttered as he stopped, looking at at Rhys' body language. What was up with him? "What do you like Starlet too?" He teased before walking past Rhys.

Offline Draconian

Re: Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time! [M] [Drac!!!]
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2017, 10:19:47 am »
Vaughan's arms turned to goo when Rodion left and he laid back on the bed, panting, flushed. Heart pounding. "Fuck me," He whispered, pressing his hands over his face. Good thing that was over.

Rhys smirked at Quirin and he pushed his hands into his pockets, head tilted and the smirk turned into a small smile. "I guess he's kinda cute," Rhys confirmed with a shrug but he smiled, "I've my eye on someone else though," He brought a hand up to his mouth to press a finger to it like it was a secret. "C'mon, we should go find Rodion. I have a bad feeling," He frowned slightly, moving his hand to press along Quirin's lower back, slowly moving in front of him slightly to continue on.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal