Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time! [M] [Drac!!!]  (Read 3278 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time! [M] [Drac!!!]
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 09:19:07 pm »
That look made Rodion inhale sharply, his eyes roaming over Vaughan. Fuck! He pulled his gaze away and pushed off the wall, moving to stand in front of Vaughan, not touching him, but so close that they should be. He slammed his hands on the wall on either side of the candidate and leaned in even closer. "You know why. You know why I am here, if it wasn't obvious enough already, Rhys just announced it pretty damn clearly. You want me to answer you Starlet? You want me to level with you? Fine. I want to fuck you. Happy?" His own voice was husky, a practically growling whisper.

Quirin was kinda uncomfortable being in the lead, he didn't know where to go or what they should do... shit. He never made decisions. His opinion rarely even mattered. When Rhys started walking along side him... it was nice. "What do you mean? I really don't... Look you and Rodion are my only friends, don't make me feel more pathetic about it." He griped looking off to the side as they kept walking. It would be so much easier if he was stage 5... if he was living in the Citadel, even if a dragon didn't pick him for a long time. He wouldn't have to worry about getting TRIM'd either. "You'd hang out with me if I was living in the Citadel?" Quirin muttered.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2017, 09:36:09 pm »
The sound of his hands made Vaughan flinch and he squeezed his eyes shut. Half expecting a punch in the head after. Or hands on his shoulders. The words made his gut clench and he looked away, dread in his chest. Vaughan could feel his pulse in his tongue and he licked his lips and finally met Rodion's eyes.  His mouth opened but nothing came out and he pressed as far into the wall as he could. Was this seriously going to happen? "The first time isn't exactly a good memory. I'd really rather not repeat it," Vaughan's voice was barely a whisper and he looked away again, head turning. No doubt Rodion could see his pulse in his throat, thumping away like he'd run a marathon.

Rhys winced. That obviously hadn't come out right. "I didn't mean that like a bad thing, Quirin," his voice was apologetic and he gave the Candidate a nudge with his elbow. "I'm proud to be someone's old friend, I have few of them myself," Rhys puffed out his chest for good measure, smirking at Quirin before he grabbed the other boys wrist and pushed a door open... To another hallway of dorms.  "Damnit. I don't remember how to get to the rec room," And he dragged Quirin back into the stairwell, "This place has always been a damn maze to me," And Rhys had never had the forethought to read a map. "Where's the rec room again? Like... Everything is the same colour and there's a billion floors and a billion rec rooms and," Rhys crossed his arms over his chest and... Basically pouted.

Offline Nix

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 09:56:54 pm »
Rodion's pulse quickened too. He leaned in and pressed his lips to Vaughan's neck, nipping and sucking on the other's flesh. He wanted Vaughan so bad, did it matter if the Candidate said no? Without warning Rodion practically hissed, inhaling through his teeth as he pulled away from Vaughan, almost as in pain. And he was. A damn sharp pain in his head.

'They don't like when you do that Rodion.'

Rodion cursed under his breath and started to pace the hall. Rhema. His damn dragon was always in his head it seemed. It was really starting to get to him too. 'They who?!'

'The other Pilots. I could care less what you do with your dangly bits but I can hear your thoughts lound and clear and the humans have rules about consent don't they? I am not losing you or losing face because you can't get it willingly. Find different prey if you can't woo this one.'

And like that she was gone. He could feel his mind become his own again and he punched the wall, hard.

Quirin was a bit surprised that Rhys was actually pulling him. They ended up back in the stairwell and that got Quirin thinking about... stairs. He was about to ask Rhys if he knew about the stairs out in the wastelands when the other started... pouting. It was really kind of, cute. Quirin chuckled and lightly knocked Rhys' cheek with his knuckles. He rarely felt like the oldest of the three, but times like this he was reminded that he was. "Hey don't pout. I know the way to the good one."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 10:11:25 pm »
It was always odd, watching other people talk to someone in their head. There was the sort of far away look in their eyes when the conversation turned inward and while it was easy to miss, Vaughan knew someone, or something, had been talking to Rodion. His hand moved to rub away the feeling of Rodion's lips on his neck and he took a slow breath, eyes closing for a moment before they snapped open at the sound of something being punched.

Vaughan winced at the sight and he swallowed hard. Looking from Rodion to the wall and back again. At least he stopped. Sure there had obviously been an outside force at work but... Vaughan cleared his throat and let out a breath. He could protect himself. Right? Right. Sort of. The guy was a Pilot now and Pilot's words were law. Sort of. Sometimes. "Did you hurt your hand?" He asked, extending the olive branch. Holding grudges had never exactly been Vaughan's forte and it was as much a blessing as it was a curse.

The knock of knuckles to his cheek had him blink in surprise and smirk down at Quirin. Down a little. He wasn't that much taller than the guy. "You do?" He perked up, "wanna send a message to Ro that we'll be there? Y'know, in case it's a thirty-second poke'n'hump. He doesn't seem like much of a cuddler," Rhys gave his hand a wave and impulsively traced one of the marks on Quirin's face. They hadn't been super touchy-feely friends, but he'd always wanted to see if the skin felt different.

The not-so-sly face touching had told him nothing and Rhys smiled and decided that one day he'd see if that felt different. "Okay. Lead the way Navigator Fishcake," He nodded, held an arm out in a 'you first' fashion. With a smile on his face.

Offline Nix

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2017, 10:35:15 pm »
Rodion was lost in thought and looking at his bleeding knuckles when he heard Vaughan say something... ask something. His hand.. oh right. "It's fine." He said despite the blood. He looked back at Vaughan. "Why do you care. You hate me don't you? You should." He moved closer again, not as close as before, but made no move to touch the candidate this time. "Can I use your bathroom?" He grumbled as the blood from his hand dripped on to the floor.

"No. Don't. Fuck Rodion." He grumbled looking down at the floor for a moment. Why did it have to be Vaughan? Why couldn't Rodion stop being a dick and screwing with someone who clearly had no interest?

Quirin was confused when the other traced where his skin differed in color. It wasn't like people hadn't tried before but Quirin was always quick to smack a hand away when necessary. He didn't with Rhys though. It didn't occur to him that the other would actually do it... even when it happened. He looked up at Rhys and his face felt... no he was not fucking blushing! He wiped his cheek where the colors met, though now a rosy hue stained that spot and looked away, hoping to any gods there ever were that Rhys did NOT see that. He moved in front of the other to head down one more flight of stairs. "Fishcake? What the crap man..." He grumbled, keeping his head down.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 10:58:28 pm »
Vaughan winced.

How angry was he?

"I don't hate anyone, Rodion, You're just not one of my favourite people. We're very different, you and I," Vaughan sighed, grabbing the Pilots wrist and cupping his hand under it to catch the blood before it hit the floor. Gross. Another nervous lick of his lips before he bit down on the bottom one and he glanced to Rodion's face, going a little pale and looking to the door he'd pretended was his new dorm. "I lied," He finally said, starting to guide Rodion to his old room, "I don't have the pass to the new dorm anyway. I was just looking to see which one it was to make the journey five minutes faster. C'mon."

Well, his current room.

But his Soon To Be Old Room.

The journey was quick and Vaughan was careful to keep the blood in his palm to keep it off the floor. The door to his dorm opened easily and he stepped in, dragging Rodion to the bathroom and turning the tap on before he moved his hand from the Pilots to wash his own hands of the blood with generous amounts of soap. For the most part, he ignored the Pilot, figuring he was going to leave once he'd cleaned up - because Vaughan left the bathroom and sat on his bed once he'd finished washing his hands.

"Oh no, are you pouting?" Rhys teased with a grin, bright on his face. The pink and blue lines on his face distorted ever so slightly at the wide smile. "Well, I'll have to remember that one. I don't think I've ever given you a nickname before," Another nudge with his hand and he grinned before his face fell ever so slightly, blinking and tilting his head. "You're not actually mad, are you?" He nudged Quirin again, head tilted.

"Anyway, led the way, we have some hanging out to do,"  Rhys paused, "Feels like I haven't seen you in forever. Sorry for not visiting, I kinda figured you didn't miss me at all," Another nudge and a small teasing smile.

Offline Nix

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2017, 04:04:54 am »
Rodion was surprised when the candidate let him to his room and put his hand under the faucet. Actually, it dumbfounded him. He finished washing his hand out and splashed some water on his face and then headed out into Vaughan's room. For a minute he just leaned against the wall, watching Vaughan before speaking. "You said we're different, but you don't hate me. That doesn't make sense. It's instictual to hate things that are different. It's self preservation."

"I don't think you have either Pilot Cardinal Argel." he smirked a little trying to fight off the remnants of the blush. That smile made him want to trace Rhys' lines, but he didn't. He just continued to lead again as he was nudged, that last thing struck him though. "...I didn't expect you to visit me. I mean... I like it, I'm glad you are here. I just, didn't really think you liked me." He said as they reached the rec room.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2017, 09:39:27 pm »
Vaughan smirked, "hating takes a lot of effort," He started, going to his dresser to get a shirt,  back turned to Rodion. He pulled the shirt out, laid it flat on his bed and removed the current one he was wearing, naked back displayed. The tattoo's stark against his skin, despite his Aedolis heritage he was still pale from all the years spend in the lower plates. Vaughan glanced over his shoulder before turning around, lifting an eyebrow. It was a sort of challenge. "Hating you, would require that I think of you besides when you pop up, so... No, Rodion, I don't hate you." Vaughan smiled brightly before he rolled his shoulders and stretched his arms side to side, moving to pick up the other shirt on the bed, "I don't even think of you. Y'know, unless you're here."

Rhys scoffed, "I don't like that you call be 'Pilot Cardinal Argel,'" he pouted again, moving into the rec room and taking a deep breath. Somewhere familiar. There were still a lot of unfamiliar places at the citadel and unless he was visiting his dragon - who for some reason really liked weird fin scritches - Rhys wasn't... Home. It was kinda scary that the ATC was still the closest place that felt like home. "But hey, I figured you were kinda done with me, y'know?" Rhys teased, giving Quirin a nudge, "Haven't talked to me since, Rodion invited me along."

Offline Nix

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2017, 09:59:42 pm »
Rodion couldn't peel his eyes away from Vaughan's back. It was more toned then he remembered, and he missed the sight of that tattoo. He wanted to grab that hair and push Vaughan over the bed and just- fucking hell. "I can make you think of me again." His voice was a low growl. "I can make you feel me even when I'm not here. I can make sure you won't ever forget." He clenched his fists, ignoring the pain in his knuckles; eyes narrowing at the candidate. "Why are you so intent on making me want to hurt you?"

Quirin looked around the rec room, which was surprisingly empty. Normally a few other stage four candidates would still be hanging around. He settled for plopping down on one of the couches in front of a TV before looking over, hoping Rhys would join him. He frowned when the Pilot suggested he was done with him. "I just didn't want to bother you. I figured you were busy. I figured you were more Rodion's friend anyway and I just. Tagged along."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2017, 10:24:45 pm »
Vaughan crossed his arms over his chest, enjoying his sick game. "What makes you think I'll let you hurt me?" He said softly, moving to sit on his bed and lean back, head tilted, curious. A smile and he nodded to the bed, "Maybe we can have a chat, hmm? See the person behind that monstrous mask you wear." Vaughan had no idea what he was doing but he chuckled, "And I'd really prefer you not make me feel you when you aren't here, I mean... It's bad enough when you are." A grin, "Besides, what makes you think, if we were to fuck, which we aren't, you'd be on top?"

Rhys cracked a grin after sitting beside Quirin, tilting his head, leaning forward and looking thoughtful. "Eh, I was busy. It was hard getting used to having a job instead of just... Training to be a soldier. Which they put me in an office anyway," Rhys rolled his eyes, resting his elbow on his knee and sighing loudly. Annoyed with his position. All that work for an office. Fuckin' precognition. A few correct visions and suddenly he couldn't be allowed to die. What a waste of time. A moment of brooding over and Rhys sighed and turnd so his back was pressed against Quirins side. "Nah, I liked you, wouldn't have hung out with the two of you if I didn't. Just 'cause Rodion's a piece of shit doesn't mean I am."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:29:37 pm by Draconian »

Offline Nix

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2017, 01:49:43 pm »
Rodion sat down on the bed. Why the fuck was he even here? Vaughan was just fucking with his head at this point and Rhema was probably still all up in his thoughts. Fuck. He just wanted to plow Starlet again. "What the fuck do you want to talk to me about Starlet? And any time we fuck..." He brushed Vaughan's thigh with the back of his fingers, his pulse racing. "I will be on top." He looked at Vaughan's face, remembering all the good times, well, from his perspective.

Quirin was grateful for their new seating position for one key reason. It meant Rhys couldn't see his face. He was blushing again, just a bit, and his face not remembering how to form a sincere and soft smile anymore, just sort of pouted instead, protesting the blush. He sort of wanted to reach out and touch Rhys' hair, but he didn't. "Yeah. That sucks man. I kind of hope they will see some use in me riding a desk though. Then maybe I'd be in stage 5 already."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 10:18:46 pm »
Vaughan laughed, looking at Rodion's had at his thigh.

The fuck was he doing. Some weird power move? To show Rodion that he had no power over him anymore? Emotionally? Mentally? Vaughan grabbed Rodion's hand, fingers against his wrist. "Your heart is absolutely pounding," He noticed, looking at him, eyes squinting curiously, "What's got you so excited? Can't get any from the Pilots? Or are you just that into me?" He threw Rodion's had away and smiled, "and I will absolutely wrestle you for it. Either was, one of us is getting our faces bashed in and I'm a lot stronger than I was before," He flexed for good measure. He'd buffed up.

Rhys looked over his shoulder, making a weird face to Quirin's pout before he chuckled softly before he decided to get more comfy, practically wiggling down so that his head was on the candidate's lap and he was sprawled out on the couch. His brown hair with it's strange blue and pink chunks. "Hey, you could be totally useless except for like, one thing," He pointed to himself before he looked at his finger and cracked his knuckles, "So, Quirin, how's it. You good?" He reached up and poked Quirin on the nose, or at least, what he thought was his nose, "Tell little'ol'rhysie what's on your mind, bud."

Offline Nix

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2017, 09:54:39 pm »
The flexing hardly scared him, if anything it only got him more riled up. It didn't take long for Rodion to have Vaughan pinned under him, his knee grinding lightly against Vaughan's crotch. "Did you want to talk? All I hear is you flapping your lips to get me to either fight you or fuck you. Maybe you want both? Is that what you are into now Starlet? Did I leave that big an impression on you? Cause I'd be happy to kick your ass and then pound it till you bleed don't fucking test me!" He glared down at the candidate. He wasn't sure if he wanted to punch that pretty face in or kiss him.

Quirin sort of just blinked as his nose was poked. That damnable blush certainly not leaving his cheeks now that Rhys' head was on his lap and he was staring up at him like that. How had he never notices Rhys was so... cute? Not in a cutesy girly way... more like the kind of cute a girl would think some nice hunk with dreamy eyes was cute- oh fuck he did not just think or Rhys Argel as a dreamy hunk! He looked off to the side, purposefully avoiding Rhys' gaze. "Yeah. Everything's fine with me. Nothing new. I'm good. Whatever."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2017, 06:09:42 pm »
Vaughan's heart picked up like a bunny and he looked up at Rodion, his hair falling into his face before he shifted his hips. He wasn't sure if he wanted to grind against him or push him away so he just... Let him stay. He wasn't usually one for self-destructive tendencies but... Vaughan just grinned up at him, "Bleed?" His grin turned mocking and he barked out a laugh, "I was gonna be down to fuck if you hadn't just promised to make my fuckin ass bleed. What the fuck, dude? That is not how you pick up a lady!" He gave Rodion's chest a push, more for show than to knock him away.

Ah.

Whoops.

Rhys blinked at Quirin and slowly sat up, fearing he'd made the other guy uncomfortable. Right. They hadn't been too close. Maybe he wasn't cool with so much skin ship. "Aaah, right. Sorry." He shifted so he was sitting beside Quirin before he cleared his throat and leaned forward, his elbows resting on his knees, "Well, I'm glad everything is fine, you have any problems you just tell me, okay?" He nudged Quirin with his elbow and smiled.

Offline Nix

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2017, 08:22:35 pm »
"You aren't a lady Starlet. What the fuck do you want? What.... what am I supposed to do..?" Rodion leaned into that pathetic shove. He knew Vaughan wasn't really trying and it just made everything harder. What the fuck was happening? Wasn't Vaughan crying earlier or some shit? And now he wasn't even scared? And where the fuck was Rhema to stop him now?? Rodion sighed and burried his head against Vaughan's shoulder. "I want to hurt you.. and I want to kiss you and both of those things make me so angry I can't think straight." He muttered.

Fuck. Had he thought that too loud?? Rhys was a Pilot now... he could just go into Quirin's mind and pull out whatever he wanted whenever he wanted... though usually only instructors and mentors did that, and usually for a lesson or training or some sort of evaluation. Still. The point was he COULD. Though he didn't think Rhys would... but maybe his thoughts were too loud and too obvious? Fuck fuck fuck... and now Rhys was just sitting hunched over, leaning on his knees and Quirin was left staring at the rippling muscles of Rhys' back and-

No. Focus on what he is saying!

Quirin's frown increased when he calmed his thoughts and listened to Rhys. He was just trying to help wasn't he? Or maybe this was still some elaborate joke to catch him being stupid and mock him. He decided to give Rhys the benefit of the doubt though. "Pilot Argel, how do I make friends?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2017, 10:53:29 pm »
It was an odd situation to be in.

This was his place. Vaughan was... Not strong here but he felt a little invincible. Which was something stupid to feel around someone like Rodion but... He'd had his moment of weakness and he could go succumb to that or puff out his chest and pretend to be stronger than he was. Be a tiny yapping dog that could also bite. Slowly his hand moved to the back of Rodion's head and he gave it a few awkward pats, "That's a conundrum," Vaughan said softly, squished under Rodion, his groin against the mans knee. Swallowing carefully Vaughan let out his breath into Rodion's hair, "How is any of this my fault? Sounds like you have some hang ups you need to take care of 'fore they chop off your dick for being bad."

Rhys looked to Quirin at the question, eyes wide for a moment before he threw back his head and laughed. Not at Quirin, oh no, but... Of all the people who he could ask that it was him. "You're asking me that?" Rhys grinned widely and shook his head, "I don't know. I... Ask?" He shrugged, "seems nice and straight forward." He'd not been prying, but Rhys had gotten good at reading body language as the years had gone by and he'd seemed to make Quirin tense and uncomfortable.

"I've never been good at making friends," Rhys grinned, looking at Quirin over his shoulder for a moment before he leaned forward on his elbows again, "You should know that."

Offline Nix

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2017, 11:39:27 pm »
"This is your fault. It's your stupid fucking mood altering powers seducing me. It's your fault." Rodion muttered turning his head a bit to kiss Vaughan's neck again. "Let me fuck you one more time before they chop off my dick then. I'm... I'm asking you. Ok? I'm asking for permission. Come on Vaughan.." He moved a hand down to stroke Vaughan's inner thigh again before tracing the candidate's cock with his finger.

For a moment he thought it had been a joke, and he was the punch line but his frown softened a bit when he realized it was just the situation Rhys was laughing at, not him. "...You always had more friends than Rodion and I. Who else am I supposed to ask? You two are my only friends." Even before being dragged to Haviah and thrown into the program Quirin didn't really have any friends. His short time in the gaming community ended with a scandal and him being accused of cheating and he didn't even have time to properly set the record straight before being drafted into candidacy. "...so um, did you want to do something?" He asked shifting in his seat and looking around the room.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2017, 12:09:34 am »
Mood altering powers seducing him.

Vaughan lifted an eyebrow, turning his head to lean away from Rodion and in doing so, exposing more of his neck in the process. "You know, in order for me to seduce you with my mind altering powers," Vaughan swallowed, eyes fluttering closed when Rodion touched him, it wasn't without effect. Red blooded boy that he was, if someone was touching his dick it was going to respond appropriately. His lower lip was caught between his teeth and he shimmied away the slightest bit, "You're gonna tell me that a Pilot is letting an empath candidate affect his emotions?" He didn't answer him, unsure how to go forward with that. Would he hate himself? Feel disgust? Would it bring some sort of sick closure? Vaughan trembled beneath Rodion before looking at him, black hair falling to his eyes, breath a little short.

Rhys smirked, Two extra people he knew counted as more friends? Adorable? He shook his head and shrugged, "less is more?" He supplied simply, not entirely sure what to do beyond that. There was no extra information he could give and he shrugged his shoulders after a moment before standing up, stretching his arms high over his head. "We should probably head back upstairs," Rhys said, looking at the ceiling, "Gods know what trouble Rodion is getting himself into and the last thing he needs is to ..." He trailed off, shaking his head and held out a hand to help Quirin up, giving him a gentle little smile.

"I hadn't planned on staying for long," Rhys admitted with a small smile, "Work early in the morning and we both know how much I like my beauty sleep." An impatient wiggle of his fingers and he shifted his stance.

Offline Nix

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2017, 01:14:16 am »
Rodion growled at the insinuation that he was less of a Pilot, despite what he had just claimed. He bit Vaughan's neck, just enough to hurt a little, sucking gently afterwards. He started to move a bit, his knee lightly grinding into Vaughan's groin as he slipped his hand into the front of the candidate's pants, palming his cock. "Fine. You... have always had this effect on me. Alright?! Please Vaughan. I won't ask again." He said looking down at the other's face. He looked so hot. Rodion was already half hard just touching and looking at his Starlet.

Quirin watched as Rhys stood and stretched, part of him sad that they couldn't just chill on the couch more. It had been nice. Why hadn't they done more of that stuff when they were all at the ATC? Had picking on other candidates really been that fun? Ok sometimes it had been mildly gratifying but... he felt really bad about it now. "Yeah. Maybe we shouldn't have left them alone. I really thought he would have caught up with us by now... I guess we should have known better than to leave him with Vaughan. He is still hung up on that asshole I guess." He muttered getting up and stretching a bit too.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2017, 01:02:22 am »
Vaughan growled, tilting his head back and away, though he didn't move further. "Why should I?" His voice was soft, turning slightly to look at Rodion. He shifted his hips slightly, trying to move away. It was odd to have someones hand on his dick, but not something that would make him freak out anymore. It was alarming, to a few degrees, that he'd changed enough.

Rhys shrugged, eyes falling closed after a moment.

"I guess he's stubborn?" A pause and he sighed, head falling forward before he started to walk. A brief chuckle, "Vaughan's the asshole?" A tilt of his head, "You jealous, Quirin?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal