Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time! [M] [Drac!!!]  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Nix

Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time! [M] [Drac!!!]
« on: February 14, 2017, 02:54:43 am »
Quirin was still kinda pissed that Rodion had used his com to go on the candidate chat but what could he say? He had a hard time standing up to his friend when they were both candidates and now Rodion was a Pilot. He certainly wasn't acting like one yet though... It hadn't even been a month since the other graduated though. Quirin put his com down and pinched the bridge of his nose. Locked out. Great. Now he couldn't even apologize. Well... whatever it wasn't like he really had to right? It wasn't his doing in the first place.

He looked up at the other- no at the Pilot who was laying on his bed messaging someone, this time on his own com thank gods. Quirin sat down on the other bed since it was empty now. He'd probably get a new roommate or shuffled around in a few days since his old roommate just got promoted to stage 5 and moved out to the Citadel. Gods did he want to leave the ATC too. He was so done with this place. He just kinda sat there waiting for Rodion to say something or do something... why? Why had he been so happy that this asshole was coming to visit him? He scratched at his head. Sure he had been lonely since Rodion advanced to stage 5 but...

Wasn't that Rodion's fault too? Of course no one liked him. Rodion was basically his only friend. And Rodion was a dick.

Rodion finally sat up to see Quirin just kinda staring off in his direction. "Dude quit staring at me its freaking me out." He said swinging his legs off the bed and standing up stretching. "Rhys is coming over, we are going to have some actual fun."

Offline Draconian

Re: Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time! [M] [Drac!!!]
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 09:40:16 am »
"Yeah'" Rhys said from the door way, actual fun. Rhys had been a Pilot just a little bit longer. Okay, a good few months longer. Out of uniform, broad, Rhys was a decent looking guy and appeared completely human except for the strange pink and blue markings along his skin.

"How's it goin' Quirin?" He gave a brief smile before going over and giving the candidate a ruffle of his hair with intention of ruining what 'do he may have had. Rhys went over to the bed Rodion was on sat down.

"You still buggin' that singer kid?" He nodded to the Com in his hands and reached to grab it, "Finally agree to a consensual booty call?" Rhy smirked at Quirin before giving Rodion a nudge.

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 11:48:44 am »
And Rhys was here too. Great. Ok so maybe he did like Rhts better than Rodion when he thought about it objectively but it didn't stop him from grumbling about his hair and trying to fix it so it wasn't all standing up. "Hey Rh- Pilot Cardinal Argel. How have you been?"

As soon as Rhys got there Rodion basically ignored Quirin as soon as Rhys showed up. "Yeah I was using Quirin's com and messing with him on the candidate chat before that smart ass little stage 3 candidate Flane kicked Quirin's account, but look at it... Haha Liik is still so easy to mess with." Rodion grinned handing over his com. When the mention of a booty call was made Rodion grimaced. "What? No. Ewww. Come on dude I don't need candidates for booty calls."

Quirin just kind of stood there watching the two. Man did he feel left behind... Why did the gap between them feel so huge now? He wondered if Rhys knew he had hung around them and put up with so much shit because he had been enamored with Rodion since he was a Gracie...

He wondered if Rodion realized the only reason he kept tormenting Vaughan was cause he liked him. Probably not. Rodion didn't seem like the kind of guy to be in touch with his own feelings let alone acknowledge them. Still... Wouldn't it be better at this point if Rodion just told Vaughan how he felt? Maybe then shit would get... Better at least.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 12:21:35 pm »
There was a slight offended tone.

"Really. Really? Pilot Cardinal Argel? I'm Rhys," He gave Quirin's head a light push after getting up and moving to sit beside him and away from Rodion.  "Just because I'm a Pilot now doesn't mean my name is different," He leaned in and oh-so-slyly, "I won't tell on ya." A grin before he sat back and looked at the com in his hands, blinking down at it.

"Starlet? Do you want him to get TRIM'd for murdering you?" Rhys handed the com back with a roll of his eyes, "You know, you should just admit to him that you want to wine and dine him before you shove it in him this time." He meant it as a barb - Rhys having never been the best at reading people or the best at telepathy. A brief glance to Quirin and he smiled at him, reaching over and putting a hand on his back before giving him a gently good natured shove. He wasn't here for Rodion, he saw that sucker often enough, he was here to bother the candidate.

Poor kid.

"Enough about Rodion's crush. How've you been Quirin? Getting along with everyone now that we're not here to shit disturb anymore?" A slightly sharped tooth grin and he gave Quirin another nudge, "Got your own band'a'brats?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 01:18:18 pm »
Rodion glared at the other Pilot and put his com away. "Rhys I do not have a fucking crush on Vaughan Liik. And he can get TRIM'd for all I care but there is no way that little prick is going to murder me."

Quirin's focus forcibly and somewhat gratefully, was shifted to Rhys as the other kept shoving him and... just actually paying attention to him. "Yeah see... that seems exactly like the kind of trap that is going to get me in trouble Pilot Cardinal Argel I'm not dropping rank with a Pilot." Quirin muttered as he tried again to fix his hair from extra little push.

And then he realized the room actually went silent for a minute and both Pilots were looking at him. Shit. This sort of scenario rarely happened and was awkward enough when they were all candidates... usually Rodion basically just treated him like an accessory and he could probably count on one hand the number of times he had been the focus when the three of them were together. Shit.. what had Rhys just asked?

"Oh yeah I mean it's not as much fun around here since you guys went to stage 5 and then when you graduated that just made it worse but uh.. things are cool." Wrong. But he wasn't going to tell them that he had no friends now and was pretty damn miserable.

"Whatever, are we going to do something or not." Rodion finally grumbled, stretching his arms and starting to pace, it was clear he was getting antsy.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 02:50:52 pm »
There was a big shit eating grin on his face and Rhys squared his shoulders and lifted his head, trying not to look too pleased with himself having gotten the reaction out of Rodion that he was going for. Instant irritation and anger. Ah, it was life blood to him. The grin was turned to Quirin and he gave a wiggle of his eyebrows and pushed a hand through his hair before he failed at not looking super pleased with himself.

"Hey, I wouldn't try to get you into trouble," Rhys gave a faux pout and gave Quirin a gentle nudge again with the back of his hand. A brief look to the candidate - kinda still weird he was a pilot now - and then back to Rodion. "They are? That's good, I'm mostly just doing paperwork now. Precog's are too potentially valuable to be getting killed on the field," the look on his face was one of disagreement but... He wasn't gonna bitch about it.

Rhys stood up after Rodion's grumble and put his hands in hispockets, "Sure, what's the plan?" A grin to the other Pilot, "Gonna go find your Starlet? Should we find some flowers first?" A brief look to Quirin, "Should we find some flowers for you, too?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 03:30:29 pm »
Rhys definitely looked pleased by all this. Then again if he was stuck riding a desk he'd probably be bored out of his mind too. He suppressed a chuckle at the eyebrow waggle, not wanting to piss Rodion off more. Rhys was still talking to him huh? He thought it was just a throw away nicety at first but it seemed like Rhys actually wanted to catch up with him, unlike Rodion. Maybe that was the part of the conversation he should focus on, maybe then Rodion would chill out instead of dragging them all into something stupid. "What did they stick you in the Ministry Pilot Cardinal Argel? There are a few precogs there right? Well there and-"

Before Quirin could get another word out Rodion slammed his fist against the wall. "Fuck no. I'm not going to see Starlet and I sure as fuck wouldn't buy any flowers except maybe to shove one up your ass Rhys." He griped as he left the room, not caring if the other two were following him but assuming they would. He did want to go see Vaughan and that was pissing him off more that Rhys' teasing. He REALLY wanted to see Vaughan. These guys would just misconstrue that though. Things were so much simpler back in candidacy, sure it didn't seem it at the time but now that he crossed the finish line he felt like he only knew who he was when he was racing. "Let's go instruct some candidates..." He muttered finally, grinning to himself as he headed down the hall.

Quirin sighed and got up, ready to automatically follow Rodion where ever he was going to 'instruct candidates', but he paused near the door and gave Rhys a questioning look. "Why would I need flowers?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 11:38:48 pm »
It really shouldn't grate on his nerves the way it did... But Quirin saying the whole title just made him feel... Like he was different. The face he pulled couldn't be hidden and he opened his mouth to correct Quirin again but Rodion threatened to shove a flower up his ass and he smirked. When the other Pilot got up and left, Rhys was quick to follow - though he pulled up the rear behind Quirin.  Sure there was rank, but he was still the youngest, age wise. It was just natural for him to trail behind ever so slightly.

"I'd be an awful vase," Rhys quipped smirking before he looked up ahead and to Quirin, "I dunno, put them in someone's vase?" A shrug, "He gets pissy if I just tease him and speak of the devil and he shall come," Rhys grinned wide, looking ahead at the hallway to the tall black haired boy, walking while staring at the numbers on the doors with his hands in his pockets. "Look, Rodion, It's your Starlet," Rhys reached forward to give the other Pilot a tap on the elbow.

Vaughan heard the word Starlet and his amber gaze was drawn to the trio.

His heartbeat picked up and he closed his eyes briefly, willing himself to be calm. It didn't matter where or when he heard it, that name sent bile up his throat and his heartbeat moving. The sight of Rodion made him slightly nausea's and he gave them a polite smile and nod before he turned back to the doors to look at the numbers, hoping that ignoring them would do the trick.

Rhys moved in front of Vaughan, arm out and against the wall. "Hello, Vaughan," He grinned, looking him up and down like he was a piece of meat, "We came to say hi, well, one of us came to say hi. I'm just visiting Quirin, you remember Quirin, right? Y'all should be buds now, being in the same stage." His finger brushed out to the collar of Vaughan's uniform and it took a large amount of effort to not slap the hand away.

"Pilot Cardinal Argel," A polite nod, "Pilot Cardinal Voronin," Another polite nod and then standing there in silence, hoping they'd just go away so he could find his new damn room. So much shuffling. 

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 05:32:00 am »
Was Rhys really upset that he kept referring to him by his title? He looked upset for a second there but grinned when Rodion started getting annoyed again. Quirin always kind of wished he could joke around with Rodion the way Rhys did, but he always had the feeling if he opened his mouth to make a quip at them they'd beat his ass. The name thing had to be a trap. It didn't matter that he was the oldest, he always felt... small around the two of them.

Rodion felt his pulse quicken when he saw Vaughan and he noted every little difference in the candidate's body language as they approached. It was cute how after all this time it still affected him so. Just 'Starlet' alone was enough to freak the other out. He loved it. He loved how Rhys played right along too. "Rhys, Vaughan looks busy doesn't he?" Rodion asked as he slid beside Rhys, further blocking Vaughan's path. "Maybe we should help him out..." He smirked as he patted Rhys' shoulder, a silent sign that the other should back off just a bit. "What seems to be the problem Candidate Liik?"

Normally when they were doing this Quirin would walk around and stand behind the person so they were totally cornered, but this time Quirin just hung back a ways behind Rodion and Rhys. It didn't seem to matter if he was here or not anyway. Even when Rhys mentioned him it was just some weird dig at Vaughan, or merely establishing an alibi... "We're not friends." Quirin said after a moment of standing there just... watching the other three react. "Vaughan isn't my bud. Let's just go. He probably is busy.." His words started to become more of a mutter at the end as he could feel Rodion's glare on him even though he averted his own gaze.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 11:16:07 am »
Rhys, ever amazing at picking up signals backed off a bit. Smirking at how quickly Rodion hopped onto the candidate. A brief glance to Quirin and Rhys tilted his head. So far away. Didnt want to be part of the current situation. Eventually he moved to Quirin, though a bit behind the slightly taller guy.

Box him in.

Vaughan clenched his fist and took a step away from Rodion, glancing to the other candidate when he spoke. "Everything is fine, but thank you for the thought." And he moved to push past Rodion, hating how helpless he felt.

A hand clamped onto his shoulder and he glanced behind him to Rhys, "aww, c'mon, we're just trying to help," a grin and Vaughan shook his head.

"Look. Im just trying to find my new room, okay? Can't you guys just... go bother someone else?" A look to Rodion, "please?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 06:10:10 pm »
Rodion smirked at Vaughan and followed after him when the other tried to just brush past him, he clamped his hand down on Vaughan's other shoulder and started to walk with him. "Bother? Surely this is no bother..." He snickered a bit. "Oh your new room? Well we were going to go instruct some candidates but I am sure we can help you first? What do you say Pilot Argel?" Rodion said smirking over at Rhys. "So what is your new room assignment?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 06:17:18 pm »
Rhys chuckled and gave an exaggerated roll of his eyes.

Didn't have a thing for Vaughan.

Rodion was as transparent as glass. Hilarious.

Vaughan tensed, having his hand on him sent shivers up his spine and he took a careful breath and suppressed a shudder. "This hall way," He clenched his fists by his side and looked up at Rodion. "Look, just leave me alone, please? Go 'instruct' the candidates, I'll be fine on my own." It took effort, he shrugged on Rhys's hand - because he let him - and moved to pull away from Rodion.

Offline Nix

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 06:28:26 pm »
Quirin looked at Rhys as the Pilot pulled away too. Rodion really did look too happy to see Vaughan.

Rodion took his arm off Vaughan's shoulder only to link arms with him forcibly. "Oh come on Starlet. What's your room number? We'll help you find it real quick and then be on our way." His grin was sickeningly wide as he started to lead Vaughan down the hall.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 07:35:51 pm »
Rhys backed up, seeing if Rodion would notice that he just... Sort of melted into the background with Quirin. Man. He seemed to have it bad. He pondered briefly if he'd step in this time or just leave the room like he had last time if things went too far. Considering Rodion was a Pilot... Eh...

Starlet wasn't his problem.

Having wandered over to Quirin, he rested his arm on the Candidates shoulder and watched the show. A long look at Quirin and a smirk on his face before he rolled his eyes towards Rodion. Apparently coming here had been a good idea.

Apparently they were touching now. Vaughan frowned, going a little pale at the name before he licked his lips and closed his eyes for a moment. "I thin it's at the end of the hall on this side," He indicated to the doors on his right, flashing a smile to Rodion. The intention was to walk to the end of the hall, not find the door, and then walk to the other end and not find the door... Basically walk in circles, arm in arm, with Rodion until he got bored and went away.   

Offline Nix

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 07:53:55 pm »
Quirin looked from Rodion and Vaughan to Rhys and sighed softly. "They are idiots, both of them." He muttered, though he actually faulted Vaughan very little in all this. There was a time when he would have loved to be as close to Rodion as Vaughan was right now, maybe part of him still did, but it was more of a nostalgia thing at this point. He also knew that Vaughan did not like this. And it made him feel shitty to watch the two.

Rodion walked around with Vaughan, down to towards the end of the hall. "What is the room number Candidate?" He asked sternly. glaring at Vaughan as he began to realize the other was trying to be elusive.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 07:59:55 pm »
Rhys gave a nod. And then another nod, watching them walk down the hall. Then he shook his head and looked at Quirin. Then he gave Quirin a nudge to the side and started to push him away, "Let's go," He nodded to the opposite end of the hallway, "At least to the staircase, see how long it takes for Rodion to realize - or care - that we're not there." He grinned and gave Quirin a few more nudges to get him moving before the pair turned around from their trip down the hall.

Vaughan glared back.

Sure he couldn't talk back, but glaring wasn't talking right? "Hmm, I forgot, good thing it's not my room yet, isn't it? Thanks for the help though, Sir."  He'd take the punishment for being snarky. He'd take the lock out for talking back. Better than letting this guy know where he was going to be sleeping - at least without some effort on his part.

Offline Nix

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 07:01:08 pm »
Quirin was easily pushed away by Rhys. In the past he probably would have elbowed Rhys back and now he just started walking the way Rhys wanted him to. "He won't care. He came here to see Vaughan." Quirin muttered, a scoff in his tone. He headed into the stairwell and held the door for Pilot Cardinal Argel.

Even though he was the one holding on to Vaughan he let go with enough force to push the other some and glared at him, pulling out his own com and starting to type something. "Should I request the records for you then Candidate? Since you are incapable of remembering even the simplest of instructions? I want you to be prepared after all."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 08:04:51 pm »
"Wait," Rhys said, looking at Quirin and then back at Rodion. A frown, "think we should do something?" Another glance to Quirin before he held the door. A moments pause and Rhys cupped his face and turned to the hall. "Oi, Pilot Falling Over Himself 'Cause He Wants To Fuck. We're leaving. Feel free to catch up!" He smiled at Quirin and nudged him to the stairwell. Rhys had never been a fan of elevators.

Vaughan reached out and covered the screen of Rodions com with his hands. "Wait. Just... I can check okay?" And Vaughan went to his own com, holding it against his chest to hide his screen. A few moments went by and he smiled at Rodion. "Got it!" He started to walk again, just a few doors down ans knocked on it. And waited. Lip between his teeth. "Need anything before I meet my new roommate?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 08:45:04 pm »
Rodion glared daggers at Rhys for that outburst and, Quirin chuckled lightly under his breath. Rhys seemed like he was messing with Rodion more these days... it was actually really funny. Rhys was always the versatile one in the group, unlike Quirin, Rhys had other friends. And Rodion- well... he had other people who were afraid of him at least. After Rhys finished shouting Quirin headed down the stairs grinning widely and openly laughing. "You think he'll still get any after that? Fuck I hope not." The fishcake said, beaming at Rhys, an actual positive emotion shinning in his sapphire eyes.

After Rhys' announcement Rodion's eyes flicked back to Vaughan who was checking the com before he moved to a door and knocked on it. Rodion sighed. This shit wasn't any fun now. Rhys and Quirin took off and... Vaughan was just.. He couldn't place it but all the joy of the situation had just been sucked out for him. He wanted to hit something. He wanted to punch Rhys in his fucking face. Had that asshole really come to see that little tool Quirin? He moved to leaned his back against the wall next to the door Vaughan was standing at and let his head roll to the side till he was looking at Vaughan, his arms crossed against his chest, his whole body showing how tense and pissed off he was. "That's not your room Candidate." He said letting out a sigh.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 08:54:43 pm »
"Not unless he ... Forces the issue," Rhys quipped, rolling his eyes, then he paused, "Or Starlet there has some terrible disease and sex with Ro specifically is the cure," Rhys shrugged again and kept behind Quirin simply because he usually fell into the back. Ro was first, Quirin was close behind him because he absolutely fawned over the guy and Rhys tagged along. He liked to pretend it was because he was the scariest.  "So... What did you wanna do?  I don't think I've wandered back over here since I left the first time," He smirked and shook his head, "I'm not sure if they're fond memories or what." He paused and walked down the stairs beside Quirin, "Well, the ones with you guys are kinda nice sometimes. Should hurry up and get to stage 5 and then get picked by a dragon, won't have to worry so much about meeting then, hmm?"

The posture made Vaughan shiver.

They were almost the same size. Why did this guy freak him out so bad? Well, he knew. Vaughan swallowed carefully and did his best to keep himself calm. Irrational people made irrational choices. He wasn't that, so he would make good choices. "What are you, psychic?" Vaughan teased hoping that being nice and inserting humour into the situation would make Rodion back off. All he wanted to do was kick the guy in the chest and run away. Go and hide. Slip under someone's bed or into a closet and not come out until the big bad wolf is gone.

Licking his lips Vaughan took a few steps back until he hit the wall, still facing Rodion, "Why do you want to know where my room is, Rodion?" His voice was husky and he kept his eyes down.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal