Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wait. What?! [M] [Hope!]  (Read 2870 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Wait. What?! [M] [Hope!]
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2017, 08:44:51 am »
"You do know of Pilot Royal Darchan, right?" She inquired with a soft frown. "Engineered in a lab for perfection and all that. Aced everything and breezed through the program. Became a Pilot at the age of eighteen." She snorted softly. "He's a legend. And he expects me to become one too. I'm good. But I'm hardly flawless."

She helped herself to more substantial food. After a while in the ATC, you started to appreciate anything edible and somewhat solid. Certainly when you already had drill inspectors threatening you and you had a mentor like Sterak.

She had no idea what was inside the meatloaf she took. Nor the substance that looked like mashed potatoes, but just slightly off. Honestly, she didn't want to know. And decided to push the thoughrs from her mind, finding a, place in the canteen and sitting down.

TheHopeseeker

Re: Wait. What?! [M] [Hope!]
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2017, 06:25:22 pm »
Echo nodded slightly as she talked, helping himself to the various meal choices offered. "I've heard of him, yea. I never met the guy though." He replied at length, grabbing a glass of water to balance precariously on his tray as he followed her to a table. Grinning a somewhat shit-eating grin, he snorted into his water, obviously trying to smother some comment or thought.

Clearing his throat, he smoothed away the expression after a moment, though red eyes still twinkled with mirth, "My own mentor isn't anywhere near as much of a legend as yours," he revealed, popping a potato chip into his mouth, "Pilot Noble Valkaras, you might know him, but I doubt it."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal