Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wait. What?! [M] [Hope!]  (Read 2860 times)

ARAD V1.0

Wait. What?! [M] [Hope!]
« on: February 13, 2017, 03:28:15 pm »
OOC: Tag to @TheHopeseeker
M for (partial) nudity. And other possible shenanigans.

Lyah closed her datapad, putting it down on the small desk, sighing softly. Well, taking a shower it was. That was the luxury of being alone in a room. Her partner.. Well, she never had to bunk with one. It kinda was a bitch towards others. Other pilots could complain and be irritated about it. But in the end, she couldn't help it either.

She undressed, thrwoing her uniform and such on her bed, she'd fix it later and such. Assorted undergarments were thrown into a laundry basket. And Lyah was fully in the nude. Her tail unwrapping from her waist and flicking irritably. With a soft shrug and a deep breath, she pushed aside the small sliding door that provided at least some of privacy in the shower and toilet, turning it on. "Warm water, neat," she murmured under her breath. Remembering at least more than one ocassion where it was ice cold water.

Her tail rose and curled slightly in delight of the prospect of a warm shower. She held her hand underneath to feel the temperature and wait for it to heat up. Leaning over, butt towards the door. One that was locked.

But little did she know she was about to receive a roommate. And he did have a key to the room. Since it was his as well.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 03:29:08 pm by ARAD V1.0 / Dad: 76 »

TheHopeseeker

Re: Wait. What?! [M] [Hope!]
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 04:18:06 pm »
One small box of belongings, that was all Pilot Candidate Echo, Stage 4, carried as he meandered down the hallways of the dormitory level in the ATC building. Deep navy hair fell over his eyes no matter how hard he tried to contain it, a few loose strands slipping between his eyes and the spectacles that rested over the bridge of his nose. It was vexing, this changing of rooms. Roughly a week back his previous roommate, an elder man by the name of Alexander Cromwell, had been trimmed. Echo didn't mourn his loss, despite sharing the small space with him, they had barely exchanged more than a greeting and a courteous "night" in the few months they bunked together.

No, what vexed him was the fact that he now had to change dorms, rather than someone else. It might have seemed like a small thing, given that he had hardly any personal touches to the dorm anyway, but Evho was, if nothing else, someone who liked his routine to stay on schedule. Moving to a new dorm was hardly within keeping of that routine.

Huffing a short breath as he finally arrived at his destination, the crimson eyed teen shuffled his belongings under one arm, using his now freed hand to dig the single key for the dorm from his uniform pocket and slide it into the lock. Mildly surprised that the door was locked in the first place, he brushed it off and leaned his shoulder against the surface to push it open, pulling the key out without yet looking up.

Stepping inside and kicking the door shut with his foot, he slipped the key back into its pocket and took a look around the small dorm, the sound of running water hitting his ears seconds before his eyes found bare flesh and a scandalised gasp left his lips.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 04:52:24 pm »
Her ears twitched when she heard footsteps stopping infront of her own door. They'd knock right? Next, she heard the familiar buzz of a maglock being unlocked via keycard.

Shit.

She was entirely frozen up in shock when Echo entered. Her face completely flustered as he gasped and..

And just stood there?! "Stop looking!" She shreeked, turning around to grab the nearest towel, probably giving him a good view of her physique, front, side and previously back. She perched the towel infront of her, xocering herself up for the most part. The feline tail just curling around her leg. "A-and who the fuck are you supposed to be?!" Lyah called out her demand. Still quite flustered.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 04:57:09 pm »
Echo spun on his heel so fast the almost slipped, heat flushing brown skin as he raced the wall. Letting a heavy breath out through his nose, he stumbled over his words several times before finally managing to speak, "M-my deepest apologies. I-I'm your...new roommate." He stammered, usual composure gone and forgotten. That was not anywhere near what he had been expecting.

I thought the room would be empty! He mentally screamed, embarrassed and flabbergasted grimace seared across his face.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 05:06:00 pm »
"New roomate who?! Why was I not informed?!" Lyah demanded her answers incredulously. Gripping the towel tighter. "Don't you dare look," she hissed, dropping the towel again and immediately scuttling into the small shower, sliding the door shut.

"You probably know who I am, since you got move here," she shouted from her shower. "But who the hell are you?"

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 06:00:31 pm »
Echo didn't budge an inch, even after he heard the shower door slam shut. Mortified and embarrassed beyond belief, he was stuck in a loop of self-insults at having walked in on this girl. Just because the door was locked didn't mean there was nobody in the room! Idiot idiot idiot. Broken from his thoughts by her shout, he cleared his throat nervously and hesitantly turned around, placing his box of belongings on the bottom bunk bed and folding his hands behind his back, "E-echo. Echo Vhon. Stage 4."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 08:19:25 am »
"Stage 4?!" She called out, her head popping up from the small siding panel, tilting her head. "And you're stuck with me?" She inquired, a frown across her wet face. Hair slicked back and ears flattened. "Why did you get moved then?" She inquired.

And she seemed to have calmed down by now. Overcoming the initial shock.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 10:19:14 am »
Echo frowned, looking over to meet her eyes as he shrugged, face still red but considerably less freaked out, "Wait, what stage are you?" He asked, a slightly confused look on his face. Surely they hadn't stuck him with someone of a lower stage...right? It wasn't that he disliked the people the in lower stages, but it would be extremely strange for him to have been shipped downstairs. Plus it would mean no end of teasing if the other 4's found out about it.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 10:26:51 am »
"Stage 2," she answered, taking a step back and starting to wash herself. "So yeah. It's weird. Someone done goofed with your administration, it seems," she wondered aloud. Before she started to scrub through her hair. "Anyhow. You're stuck here with me for the time being. When door's locked, knock, before you enter."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 10:29:54 am »
Echo abruptly turned red again at that, dropping his head into his hand in a mix of embarrassment and despair, "I'm really sorry about that." He said, voice somewhere between profuse apology and pleading for forgiveness, "I honestly thought no one was in here."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 02:31:09 pm »
Lyah huffed softly. "Just.. Yeah. Do it next time," she said, raising her voice still to be audible from underneath the shoulder. "We'll make introductions, I own the top bunk, no issues with that?"

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 03:36:02 pm »
Echo coughed softly and nodded at her words, standing from the bed and slapping his knees. "No arguement from me." He replied, turning to open the small box and take out the few possessions within. "I'd only roll off anyways."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 03:59:42 pm »
"Really?" Lyah inquired, hand reaching out for a towel. The shower switched off and she pulled on the towel, stepping out. "Normally, when you sleep, you remember how many times you roll left or right, so you don't drop out," she explained, taking a separate towel to dry her hair.

"Ah, well. Most people do that," she added with a shrug.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 04:02:46 pm »
Echo snorted at that, placing the small ornamental clock he had just taken from the box on the wall next to the bed, under the top bunk, "I have a bad habit of tossing and turning a lot." He explained amusedly

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 04:18:07 pm »
"Fair enough," Lyah answered, walking over to the small locker and pulling out her other uniform, with spare underwear. "So... I'm Lyah Brin. Stage 2, y'know. Just Lyah works for me." A soft breathe came from her. "Nice meeting you."

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 04:20:01 pm »
Echo nodded, a barely there grin flitting across his lips as he straightened after taking his com out of the box and shut it again, placing it at the foot of the bed, "Yea. Same. Sorry about the entrance, again."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 04:43:10 pm »
"Eh," she shrugged slowly. "Stop reminding me and we'll be fine," she offered with a soft smile, ears twitching softly. "So, tell me about yourself," Lyah asked after a short while, pulling the towel off when she had put on her underwear.

And then, she got dressed into her uniform, tail wrapping around her waist.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 05:16:44 pm »
Echo shrugged, keeping his back turned until he heard he zip up her jacket. "What's there to tell? Grew up in a small city with no name, serving plates at my parents restaurant. Got scoped out to be a candidate during a doctors visit. Here I am." He said, turning to sit on the bed with a relaxed smile.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 01:08:37 am »
Lyah huffed softly, before chuckling. "And then here you are," she replied, walking over to sit down next to him. "Didn't expect that one when you were washing the dishes, huh?" She inquired with a soft chuckle.

TheHopeseeker

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 01:13:52 am »
Echo moved over to give her more room, chuckling softly and shaking his head, a vague smile playing at his lips, "Not so much." He replied, giving her a sideways look, "What about you?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal