Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Surprised Connection [OPEN]  (Read 295 times)

WarhawkZ

Surprised Connection [OPEN]
« on: February 11, 2017, 12:08:43 am »
Spawled out on the hanging bunk in his living room, Agidyne found himself reliving happier times. "It changes nothing, nor does it help make it better, I'm still an orphan and alone in my own partially self created hell." he states, barely above a whisper. Shaking those memories from his mind, he grabbed his mission pad from the prefabbed coffee table and began to scroll through the available missions the Royals had posted for the month. 'Not going to question how the hell I got my rank and Network privileges back. Would be above my pay grade anyway.' he mused.

Minutes ticked by as he picked several off planet missions. Most of the missions Agidyne chose were usually ones that were two Pilot team manhunts and also more dangerous. But that honestly suited him just fine. More things to distract him from his demons and problems for a while. He knew that it wasn't fixing the real reason for it, but he decided during his Candidacy that it was enough for him to function. Sighing inwardly Agidyne also decided to avoid any more fights. Figuring that his luck wouldn't stand another brush with the Inquisition. So focused on the task in front of him, and locking down his thoughts so that he telepathically blended with the background static, he failed to notice the female gracing his door.

ARAD V1.0

Re: Surprised Connection [OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 05:00:58 am »
Death. Wither. Decay. All those words were uttered by those who Sarah had interrogated before. And all of those had a dreadful fear of her now. She didn't care for how others regarded her. She had a job to do and a duty to uphold.

As she touched the doorpost to Agidyne's room, the metal slowly rusted and corroded slightly, before she walked in. Her gaze cold. A blue energy burning at her cheek, revealing a skeletal set of teeth and her jawbone. As if the blue flames burned away her flesh. "Pilot Echo Cnyte. I have some questions." She stated. It wasn't a question for his availability. It wasn't a request. It was a stonecold order.

Why was she here? She severely doubted a troublemaker like him would be a Gospel. But still, they never knew. Individuality could also be a guise. And this man had the tendency to draw the attention to him on more than one ocassion. "Pilot Royal and Inquisition Director Eluvia," she introduced herself. Which in and of itself should be obsolete. Her name was known far and wide. Feared by candidates and other pilot Royals alike.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal