Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The view is great from up here! [M]  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: The view is great from up here! [Open]
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2017, 05:17:29 pm »
Varali shifted awkwardly and smiled at Sterak. A light blush on her face and she smiled down a the ground. A moment to listen and nod to Lyah.

"I hope you can appreciate how serious it is that you're Mentor went throigh the effort of taking you out to lunch. Theres a lot of hoops he has to go through." The words sort of tumbled out of her and she bit her lip ans cleared her throat. Arms swinging merily. 

"Are you sure this is okay? I... dont want to intrude on you bonding with your candidate. You and I can grab a coffee sometime or something, I owe you for Tix being a brat."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 08:16:23 am »
Lyah nodded slowly. "I know,' she murmured softly, glancing at the ground.

Sterak stopped in his tracks and glanced at Varali. "Apologies if I just pulled you along, then," he answered with a soft nod. "I'll take you up on that offer then, pilot Echo Orion," he offered with a faint smile.

"Anyhow, let's go then, Lyah." The Neko nodded slowly, before turning to Varali, giving her a salute. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Pilot Echo Orion," she stated with a soft smile.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2017, 10:22:40 am »
Varali gave a polite smile and wandered away. Still hungry she ended up at a cafe by herself, run by a man with pink hair and a nice suit.

It was a few days later that Varali looked at her Com and licked her lips. It wouldnt be awkward would it?

--- Hi, it's Varali Orion.
Was wondering if you were up for that coffee today?
--- message sent

It was stupid how hard her heart was pounding. It wasnt a date. She'd never go on a date with Sterak. She was just nervous. Her wings fluttered behind her back and while she went about doing her things, she constantly looked to see if he replied.

Maybe it was because he was handsome. Thay must be the reason.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2017, 10:36:24 am »
Being a Seeker was nice and all, but Sterak also had a duty to stay on guard and track down criminals when needed. And right now, he was choking one out who thought he was smart enough to outsmart a pilot like him. He could almost shake his head and click his tongue in a scolding manner.

But the buzzing in his pocket distracted him. Three minutes without oxygen before any permament brain damage occurred. He turned around, yanking the chain up over his shoulder to hang the criminal over his back, who was still desperately fighting against the iron noose. He had orders to bring the man in alive. But it was way easier when he was unconscious.

He pulled out his phone and arched an eyebrow at the device, before taking a deep breath. As he started to type.

---Good afternoon pilot Echo,
Yes, give me an hour or so. I'm rounding up some bussiness.
Where do we meet?
-Pilot Royal Darchan
---Message sent.

He deactivated his phone again, slipping it back into his pocket. The man had stopped struggling, so with a metal rattling, he dropped to the floor. Sterak picking him up and spreading his massive wings.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2017, 04:24:55 pm »
The buzz from her Com had her jump and Varali stared at the device in her hand. Oh no. It was broken. Everything was terrible and she was going to get into so much -- Oh. She shoved her hand in her pocket to grab the thing that had actually buzzed and calmed slightly. Whatever was in her hand wasn't broken. Everything would be fine.

Ah, Sterak had replied.

The Pilot Echo part was sort of... Irritating. Though she supposed they weren't familiar enough with one another to use names yet. Silly, girl.

Taking a deep breath, she looked at the screen and chewed on her lip.

An hour or so. That was plenty of time to fix this and be on her way. Wasn't even a real part of her jump. Just a side request. Deep breaths, Varali, it wasn't a date. Well, it was kind of, but not a romantic date. He seemed nice. He was very kind to his candida-- No! Don't think of that.

New brain topic.

---
Wonderful.

We can meet at the corner of 324th and Ascalon? It's just by the cafe.
Unless you want just want to meet at my apartment and I can make us coffee, which is totally cool too.
Tix lives here though. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you.
- Varali
--- message sent.

Then she regretted it. Sort of. Nerves. What if he wanted to just have coffee here? It was the citadel, so he'd be close to home anyway - provided he lived at the citadel but... What pilot didn't? Okay. Calm. Varali gave a wiggle before she turned back to the device in her hands - not her com - and resumed the work she was doing.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 06:11:12 pm »
By now, he had already dropped off the felon he was tasked to hunt. He was gleefully off duty again. Free time to spend either writing out reports, do paperwork or plan training courses for his latest pupil. As if on cue, his com gave another telltale buzz in his pocket.

Or spend time with a pilot echo that didn't either seem scared of him, or was very good at hiding it. And while he wasn't as feared as the lovely pilot Royal Eluvia, he managed quite well in terms of intimidation. He slipped the device out of his pocket and read the message. His eyebrow slowly arching upwards as he did. It was odd. But, if she was willing to open her home to a stranger. Who was he to deny such hospitality.

----
I will take you up on that offer. Where is your apartement?

-Pilot Royal Darchan
-----

He closed his com again, putting it back in his pocket. The passing civillians stopping in their tracks as they saw a legend in the flesh. Slowly spreading his wings before taking off. Sending a gust of wind strong enough to make clothes flakker as he did.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2017, 02:20:21 pm »
Oh dear.

He actually took her up on her offer into her house. Only now did she consider, maybe, he thought it would involve sex. Where they lived. Their occupation. How not uncommon it was for Pilots to... no no. He seemed like a gentleman. Varali chewed on her lip and rolled her shoulders.

Everything would be fine.

He wasn't coming to her house to get laid.

He was coming to her house because Tix had chewed on his horns.

Varali pretended she wasn't at least a little disappointed that it seemed like he had no interest in her. It was messy wheb -- had to reply.

A quick glance down at her com and she sent Sterak the location of her apartment. Nestled in the middle like a good Echo Apartment. Varali looked at the coffee maker and wondered if she should start a pot. No no. She should wait. Maybe a snack? Did she even have food here? Frowning, she meandered to her kitchen...

Forgetting the device she was fixing and that she was still in her pajamas. Braless in a tanktop and shorts. Hair in messy braids. Seeing if she had food for the potentially hungry Pilot Royal was more important.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 03:38:39 pm »
Actually, it were none of those. It was merely Sterak being polite and accepting a request to get to know eachother closer. By no means did he mirror himself to the standard in Aedolis. He didn't care for sexual pleasure that much. Nor did he accept because he'd enjoy a rodent doing what knows to his horns.

He glanced at the adress and nodded. He had enough time for a quick shower and some freshening up. To at least get the scent of blood out.

And, an hour later, spiffy clean, Sterak buzzed the intercom to Varali's apartement, taking a deep breath and examining the pristine hallway leading up to it. Turned out she didn't even live too far from him.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 01:10:41 pm »
There were snacks. Coffee was made. Hair was wet from the quick shower she'd taken, piled up on top of her head. Tix was sleeping in his little make-shift home in her closet - though the door to her bedroom was open.

The buzz made her jump and her wings gave a little flutter. Bug breath. It was just coffee.

Getting up, making sure she looked presentable in her comfy clothes of a tank top and leggings. Thick wool socks. Varali took a deep breath and opened the door with a bright smile, the twitchyness of her wings giving away her nerves.

"Hi. Make yourself at home, coffee's brewing and I can make you something to eat if you're hungry."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 02:00:41 pm »
Sterak looked down at Varali as she opened the door, with a bright and warm smile. One that caused him to groan. One corner of his mouth pulling up slightly in return. The closest to a smile he'd ever had gotten. Except for Ailill. But that was another story.

Though the small twitching of her wings gave away her nerves. But by no means would he point her on it or confront her with it. It would only make things worse. "Good afternoon," he replied, stepping, wings being a tad too large to fully fit through the door, so it took a small duck and twist of his body. "And thank you," he said, looking around the house.

"A fine apartement, you have here." He noted.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 07:21:18 pm »
Varali's smile dropped when he groaned.

Oh. Apparently smiles were bad. He even grimaced. She cleared her throat, kept her face neutral (though as friendly as she could keep it) and took a step back for him to come into her apartment. A nod at his greeting and a smile at his thanks.

"Thanks," She replied, moving to the kitchen, hips swaying, wings tucked tight against her back. Now that he was in the house and generally... Friendly... She just had to... Figure out what to do. Varali rarely had visitors and she rubbed her chest after a moment, taking a small container of cream and sugar to the coffee table in the living room.

A large mug of black coffee followed, cupped in her hands, placed down on the table and finally she was finished with her busing around and sat on the couch with her own cup already made up.  "Tix is sleeping," She nodded towards the slightly ajar door to her bedroom, "Though I'm sure you'll know the instant he wakes up, He's like a horn seeking missile," She finished lamely taking a sip of coffee.

"Um... Are you hungry? I don't have much, but you can come into the kitchen with me and we can make you something to eat if you like."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2017, 12:58:44 am »
Sterak sat down on the nearest sofa, near the small coffee table. It only seemed fitting to. Since they were going for coffee. He watched her as she went, frowning softly. Did she put the sway in her hips intentionally? Or was it part of her mannerisms? He didn't notice it, before. Then he realized that Varali might've expected something different for inviting him over for coffee. Something more Aedolian in nature.

Well, he wouldn't be immediately opposed to it. She was quite good looking. Though, he didn't feel like making his host uncomfortable and make a push for it. What if this was really just to get to know eachother.

He looked up again as she entered, nodding slowly. "I'll be prepared," Sterak answered with a soft and rather silent chuckle. Before taking a sip from the coffee.

It was an odd question she posed. To follow her to the kitchen. But he didn't let that show. Instead, he nodded. "I wouldn't mind something to eat," he agreed with a nod, pushing himself up.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 05:17:44 pm »
Varali smiled at Sterak, shoulders back and wings giving awkward nervous little flutters.

Did she ... Wiggle her hips more?

Did she want to attract him?

A brief glance over her shoulder at him while he followed her into the kitchen and a nervous nibble of her lips. Sorta. He looked... Strong. Confident. Varali licked her lips and meandered about the kitchen. "Sandwich?" She asked, wings tight to her back, a smile on her face. It would be a rather plain sandwich. There were a few deli meats in the fridge, regular plain condiments and nothing fancy but...

Varali licked her lips before she frowned, looking for a plate. They were all dirty, so..

Lifting a leg up on the counter, she hoisted herself up on one knee, her other leg dangling to the floor, while she tried to reach the rest of the plates. Why did she have them so high up? She couldn't... "Um... Sterak?" She called, clearing her throat, "Could you reach this for me?" She didn't bother getting off the counter or getting out of his way, didn't even occur to her. If she was going to get his help, he'd have to squish her against the counter.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2017, 03:33:54 pm »
Sterak had some trouble getting through the door, wings and all that, before nodding. "That's fine, thank you," he answered, glancing around the kitchen, before his attention was once again pulled to her at stating his name.

And then, there was that pose. Asking her to help him for a plate. If there was ever any doubt he had to her motivations for inviting them over, they were now gone. Aedolian culture and all that. "Sure," he answered, a soft frown passing as he moved in, resting a soft hand on her hip, reaching up for a plate. It might be an odd sensation, the clawed hand resting on her hip. He grabbed the plate, before settling down again. "This.. Is a rather odd situation and pose we're in right now," Sterak stated quite simply.

Yet, he made no move to leave.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 06:16:17 pm »
Odd situation and...

Varali blinked over her shoulder and looked at Sterak, blinking at him for a moment, kind of confused.

"What...?" She blinked a few more times before she realized, she was half bent over the counter, no doubt sliding off of it would press her butt against his groin and she tucked her wings tight against her back. Swallowing carefully, a flush on her cheeks, Varali gave an awkward laugh and moved to pull her shirt down to cover her mid-section.

The shirt had lifted while she was reaching for the plate and she gave a little chuckle. "Hey, no harm no foul, right?" Then she slid down to the ground and, yup, there it was. Pay it no mind. They were both adults. They'd both ... Probably... Had done stuff before and an awkward brush in the kitchen wasn't a big deal, right? Well. Something was a big deal, but it wasn't this situation.

Varali couldn't hide how her nipples pressed against her top, displaying her, perhaps, mild arousal at the situation, but she couldn't because she barely noticed. It was her home and bras were for work and going outside. So, she took the plate and went about making some sandwiches. How much did Sterak eat? "Thank you for the help with the plate," She said, smiling at him before handing it to him, "I'm sorry your my home isn't quite big enough," She nodded to his wings, "My own are pretty small." A smile and she nodded to the living room, "Go sit down and get comfortable, I said I owed you coffee and I keep making you help me."

ARAD V1.0

Re: The view is great from up here! [M]
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2017, 03:31:32 am »
Though she didn't get to make the sandwiches, Sterak didn't allow her. He remained in place. And as Varali's butt slowly slid against his groin, all he could do was let a soft breath escape. Right. He leaned forward, mouth mere inches away from Varali's ear as he whispered softly. "I wanted to get to know you properly first.. But you're too much of a tease," with those words said, Varali could feel the bulge in his pants growing slowly. Large, black feathered wings twitched slightly. When he was this close, her scent was intoxicating. It had been so long since he laid with a woman.

Despite being an all powerful king, he was also still a gentleman. No matter how pent up he was, there was always time to gratify his partner first. He took a step back to let Varali down, before slowly turning her around so she was facing him. Sterak grabbed her rear, and with a soft squeeze, he lifted her up the counter again.

He leaned in, to press his lips against hers. Pulling her hips closer to his, he started to gyrate the bugle in his pants against her slowly, telltale of his own arousal by now.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 03:37:53 am by ARAD V1.0 / Dad: 76 »

Offline Draconian

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2017, 10:19:20 pm »
Varali gasped and looked at Sterak, a blush high on her cheeks and her eyes wide. Did he really just say that? What... Her wings fluttered open and snapped closed, tight against her back before she turned around to look up at him and then, his hands were on her butt and she was on the counter. A surprised noise and she looked at him, confused, aroused. Mostly confused.

Then he fit himself between her knees and she felt heat flood her system and Varali's face was bright red and she didn't want to think of how wet she was. Oh gods, was he aroused too? Varali found herself leaning into the kiss, eyes closed, breath quick against his mouth before she pulled back a little to moan. "Sterak," She panted against his mouth, looking at him through her pale bangs, wings drooping open against the counter, so distracted she was.

"I don't..." Her hands squeezed his shoulders and he knees drew up. When was the last time she was with anyone? Too long. Varali could only hope she wasn't soaking through her panties, that'd just be embarrassing but she found herself grinding back against him regardless. "I'm sorry?" She finally breathed, pressing in for another kiss, a little mindless at the sudden onslaught of pleasure.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2017, 07:23:10 pm »
As he felt Varali's hips following suit to his own, his movements became slow and delibirate. Making sure she felt every inch of the fabric that kept them apart. A soft, bemused snicker came from him as she moaned his name, followed by a rather incoherent attempt at arguing his words, or give an opinion on them altogether. Nevertheless, it wasn't important now. To neither of them.

The apology was however unexpected, he leaned down to trace his lips across her throat, occasionally grasing his teeth past. "You aren't," he answered with a soft, hitched chuckle. "I'd feel offended... If you were." Ofcourse, he did mind not to impale her face with his horns while working her throat.

"Though, we're both still overdressed for this, no?" He inquired, before pinching a small amount of skin from her neck between his teeth.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal