Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Reaping in the Warzone of Thania 6 [Lillith]  (Read 345 times)

WarhawkZ

Reaping in the Warzone of Thania 6 [Lillith]
« on: January 10, 2017, 09:14:03 pm »
Warhawk banks his Raider over a mountain on Thania 6, part of a planetary system three light years outside Libra's sphere of control, as he listened to radio traffic from both sides. After the job with Lillith, which seemed to start a change in him, he went on a multi-week long loop thrugh the hottest warzones his contacts could find. Using the time to actually think about everything he has done. "Was I holding myself back with my past? Was I intentionally sabotaging my own happiness with not really moving on?" Warhawk asked rhetorically. Falling into autopilot, he unconsciously tapped away on a touchscreen display that held an unsent letter for Lillith. "Raider Delta Twenty, the Resistance cell in the east is requesting air support." he heard his main Resistance operator state. 'Those idiots can't set up a decent air defense to save their ass.' he thought angling towards the cell.

Firewalling the throttle, Warhawk blinked as he noticed how much he added to the letter. 'Just great.' he mused. Sighing, after he saved and closed the letter, Warhawk  shakes away an errant thought that wasn't important right now. "Wonder what she is doing right now?"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:18:57 pm by WarhawkZ »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal